Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.caesarspalace.com/casinos/caesars-palace/restaurants-dining/serendipity-3-detail.html
- Phone: 7027317310
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 11:00am
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Saturday - Sunday: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact group sales for all catered events. JoTaylor@caesars.com
- Private Party Contact: Joan Taylor 7028661102
A word from Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
Serendipity 3, one of New York City’s most beloved eateries with more than 50 years of history, offers a one-of-a-kind dining experience, adjacent to the iconic fountains of Caesars Palace and aside the bright lights of the Las Vegas Strip. The Caesars Palace Las Vegas location offers guests a whimsical café with many similarities to its New York location. The over-the-top desserts and sweets are perfect for the ultimate indulgence, and the variety of savory creations makes for a haven of comfort food.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
208 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (120)great for lunch (105)good for groups (73)great for brunch (67)special occasion (58)great for outdoor dining (57)fit for foodies (53)hot spot (46)scenic view (43)late-night find (31)neighborhood gem (23)romantic (10)vibrant bar scene (7)Show More
- First time at serendipityHappyfirsttimersDined on 6/15/2014Awesome employes especially Barbara very friendly and happy! We will definitely eat here again. Big portions and very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkayTackymomDined on 6/14/2014The desserts seemed majestic. When we got there, the restaurant was half empty but still needed to wait as did others. Not really sure why as many, many tables had no customers. The staff seemed friendly. The nachos were HUGE portions and tasted okay. Nothing too exciting. I would suggest sharing a dish, as my older teen daughter and I had plenty left over. For the money, it wasn't that big of a deal and seemed somewhat grimy inside. It is very loud as well, the crowd is also and interesting mix as is all of Vegas.Special Features:
- Great FindCarnivoreVIPDined on 6/13/2014Loved Serendipity 3. Conveniently located and the food was truly outstanding. With all the choices on the Strip, Serendipity 3 is now my "go-to" restaurant when struggling to find a reliable meal. We ate the giant "Las Vegas Strip Steak Sandwich". It was suitable for a King and Queen. Hearty portions and well presented, prepared and priced. We'll definitely be back again on our next trip.Special Features:
- Excellent late night spotMaineboy67Dined on 6/12/2014My friend and I arrived in Las Vegas Thursday evening, June 12, 2014. We stopped by Serendipity III for a late night meal. The service was quick, and the meal was excellent. The restaurant menu is expansive, and the ambience is joyful and warm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodNdf79VIPDined on 6/12/2014Great breakfast and frozen hot chocolate. Be aware the portions are huge!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to eat for anything!LC22Dined on 6/9/2014Amazing food! Loved the triple decker grilled cheese and of course the frrrozen hot chocolate! Our waiter was incredibly nice! He forgot my friends asparagus and felt it necessary not to include it in the bill even though we said it was okay. Great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!!2awesomeDined on 6/8/2014The food and service was excellent. Great variety for all ages!!Special Features:
- frozen hot chocolate!AlexkayDined on 6/7/2014That's the only thing we got. We are 3 small-ish girls so we could barely finish even one of the smaller frozen hot chocolate size. We chose the amaretto almond flavor which is delicious! The waiter seems pretty impatient though, since we didn't order much. He kept urging us to order more which was kind of annoying but service was still on par, so we tipped generously to keep him happy. I tend to avoid the other foods here. If you like the frozen hot chocolate and have a larger group, you could order the small size of more than one flavor so you can try more. So far every one that I tried so far was good!Special Features:
- Great ExperienceMeliDined on 6/7/2014Our overall experience was wonderful. Service was great and was delicious! I especially loved my Frozen Hot Chocolate!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For kids!GordonRfanDined on 6/5/2014Looked so forward to going to Serendipity 3 because I love the Serendipity in NY. Was so disappointed that the Vegas restaurant has a vibe of being at Farrell's ice cream parlor and not a cool hip restaurant. Felt like we entered Romper Room. This spot kid friendly but not for adults. Good for dessert stop only. Very disappointed. Recommend for kids outting only!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service and foodFamilylovestoeatDined on 6/5/2014Waitress was very knowledgable about the drinks (alcohol). Made great suggestions for lunch. Chicago hot dog and Las Vegas strip steak breakfast sandwich We left so full we had to make a trip back later in the evening for dessert! Frozen hot chocolate and cheesecake all day!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great hot chocolateOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/5/2014The frozen hot chocolate is the best can't wait to have it againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Food, Drinks and Desserts!LoftDrewVIPDined on 6/5/2014Everything we had was amazing. We came back two days in a row. You have to try the Frozen Hot Chocolate - like drinking a Chocolate Mousse. The Sandwiches and Entree servings we very generous. The Sundaes and Cakes were so delicious we couldn't stop sharing! Great hang-out if you want to have fun with Family and Friends. Fun and friendly staff. Reasonable Prices and Quick Service.Special Features:
- Enjoyed breakfastLaceyDined on 6/5/2014We had breakfast here, although would have loved to come back for a frozen hot chocolate. My husband & I both enjoyed our meals. Ate on the patio, which was nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frozen Hot Chocolate.....WOW!!!LoftDrewVIPDined on 6/4/2014Serendipity was so great that we went back two days in a row. The Frozen Hot Chocolate is amazing and worth every penny. Its like drinking a Chocolate Mousse. If you go there for Breakfast, the Frozen Hot Chocolate Cinnamon Roll French Toast is heavenly. The Elvis Waffle was like eating a small layer cake - Bananas and Reese's Peanut Butter Sauces sandwiched between two round Belgium Waffles. Super-friendly staff. Quick service. I'll be back again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousPattyDined on 6/2/2014We thoroughly enjoy Serendipity. The food is delicious. The service is great. And the frozen hot chocolate is out of this world!Special Features:
- Not really worth the bother.MediocrityDined on 6/1/2014Went to Serendipity 3 with a friend for her birthday. Sat outside which was a big mistake as the waitress didn't refill our water very often and we had no ice. Service was okay, but the found all came out at different times. Food plates were not removed from the table promptly even though multiple waiters passed by our table. Our table was too big, when asked to move I was told no because a smaller table would make it too congested for the wait staff. Even though the waitress initially spilled the entire pitcher of water on our table and the guests. Caesars is not an easy hotel to get to in the first place if you are not staying there. I will not recommend this restaurant, and I am a local. The food was okay, depending on what was ordered.Special Features:
- AwesomelindansfDined on 6/1/2014strike one off the bucket list, wanted to come here for so long. It was great!!!!!Special Features:
- OverratedBayAreaCoupleDined on 5/31/2014We booked a reservation for 2 at 5:00, but didn't get seated until 5:20. The amount of time we waited for our table was the same amount of time (or less) that walk-ins waited. We saw another couple walk in and get seated right away. We had to approach the hostess twice, but we only got seated once the manager heard us complain. It took a long time for a waitress to approach us at our table, and we even saw the waitresses confused over who was in charge of our table. Once we finally ordered, we saw our frozen hot chocolate delivered to the table next to us (and they were seated after us!!). Overall, the wait was ridiculous and we were frustrated and irritated the whole time. What was the point of a reservation? We don't plan on going back.
- Stick with dessert...RyanVIPDined on 5/29/2014The outside bar area is great. You can sit right on the strip and watch the world go by. The food we had from the menu was not that great, but the desserts are awesome. Recommend going here for just dessert after a late-night show.Special Features:
- DisappointedDined on 5/27/2014Our salads were quite salty and the noise level too high to hear each other speakSpecial Features:
- DisappointedVsisDined on 5/26/2014Waited 45 minutes for food...steak was ordered as medium, but came out overly well done to the point it was burnt to a crisp...as well as the potatoes. Big disappointment here.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/25/2014Great place for dessert...can't go wrong with any of them on the menu, but they're known for their frozen hot chocolate, so that's the best place to start. Any of the varieties (mint, oreo, white chocolate, etc) are delicious...The fried twinkies sundae is a treat, but definitely for sharing unless you have a huge appetite...The regular dinner menu was surprisingly varied and tasted great too...we tried a pizza, a salad, a burger and a nachos and all were large portions and all were served quickly...would order each of them again too...Considering it was memorial day weekend and 95 degrees, was very surprised that it wasn't completely mobbed, but that was other people's loss and our gain.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre & Overpricedvegaslocal625Dined on 5/25/2014I do not recommend the nachos. This place is known for their desert so I should have stuck with that. Sis says the sandwiches are okay, but the nachos we ordered were over priced and terrible. For a resturaunt on the strip, terribly over priced for terrible food.Special Features:
- Yum, yum and yumeedeeDined on 5/24/2014I had the steak Caesar salad which was absolutely yummy. The frozen hot chocolate was great and the nachos were good too.Special Features:
- The following 414 reviews are from the Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Great place for dessertAureliaVIPDined on 5/22/2014It's better to go there just for dessert than to have a meal. The food is ok but the desserts are amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner at serendipity1sttimesdDined on 5/21/2014Food was great host was good very up beat. We were seated right away. The server came on as a good time but after finishing our entree we waited at least 15 minutes for him to return. When he did come back he didnt offer desert. We went to the host stand and grabbed our own menu while we waited again another 10 minutes to take our order for desert. Refills for our drinks were offered at the end of desert. Overall I'd recommend it but I wouldn't want the same server again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can you say burnt Grill CheeseGugliMugliDined on 5/21/2014We went based on recommendation. Were seated promptly, server was really great. Veggie burger was good, fries were soggy and stone cold. Kids mac and cheese was PATHETICc. Pasta was hard/stale, cheese looked like it came from a jar. Tasted awful. Sent back for kids grilled cheese, which came with apple slices. Apples were bruised and had black pock marks on the outside. The toast was burnt on one side. Burnt not grilled! Not a good way to treat kids and potential future customers. Spoke to the manager and she was nice and understanding. Total blame on the kitchen for putting out sub-standard food....despite the fact they weren't extremely busy. SHAME! There were 3-4 tables empty that we could see. Skip the meals, go for desert.
- First timeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/19/2014Made dinner reservations knowing what type of restaurant this was. Friend had pasta dish which was very good. I ordered the asian salad. It was not what I expected. Basically took a bag of coleslaw, dumped it in the bowl, added some chicken pieces and lightly dressed with sauce. Not worth $17.00.Special Features:
- always fungarysDined on 5/17/2014we have been here several times. what a fun place and great food. Service is always wonderful. Always try to go here when in Las vegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place butPatttiCakesDined on 5/17/2014We went last year and had this amazing steak and egg sandwich called the Las Vegas strip or something like that. So we went again this year to only be told they didn't make it any longer. Please bring it back. Food is great. Servers are great. Will highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Las Vegas DiningSofeeDined on 5/14/2014Dinner before Rod Stewart show. My three companions had Asian salad, crab cake salad while I had hamburger and fries which was just like having burger off the grill. Best part of meal was frozen hot chocolate! We had reservations and was seated quickly. All of the staff were great! Highly recommend this Resturant . Price is good.Special Features:
- OverratedLalavegasDined on 5/14/2014We had high expectations for S3 but it fell short. It was a pretty slow day and we waited over 40 mins for our food to come out and when we were done another 25 for our checks.Special Features:
- A vegas mustOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/13/2014Central location. A must for anyone visiting. Great hot dog. Eating at serendipitous a vegas must. A staple on the strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dessert a MustVegasfoodieVIPDined on 5/12/2014Serendipity 3 has the best Ice Cream Sundaes on the Strip. Not cheap, but you definitely get value for your money.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dessert for DinnerNananoleDined on 5/12/2014We had heard about the ice cream concoctions at Serendipity-wonderful, but gigantic. So, we decided to go for dinner! I had the "small" banana split and it was plenty! I swapped out the strawberry scoop for another chocolate and it was amazing. My husband had the Forbidden Broadway Sundae and couldn't finish it even for dinner. He said it was so chocolatey that he would order it with vanilla ice cream next time. The people next to us ordered hamburgers that looked fantastic. They said they were delicious. A great find in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was 'ok'RacheycocoDined on 5/11/2014The food was fine, no complaints yet nothing to write home about. The restaurant is nice and clean and the service is really good. The desserts and milkshakes seem to be really popular but we didn't try them. I would go again and try something different.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Breakfast!!CastrofamDined on 5/11/2014We had a great time with the family; and the food was very good. The potatoes and sausages were fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun for the kidsFood4familyDined on 5/11/2014The menu has a variety of super sweet calorie busters. My kids enjoyed the place, however the service was horrendous. I would not go back.Special Features:
- Yum!NessiDined on 5/10/2014Not only was their grilled cheese amazing, but their desserts are to die for! Service was a little slow at first but they were very busy, I have no complaits about this place! I will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.