Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.caesarspalace.com/casinos/caesars-palace/restaurants-dining/serendipity-3-detail.html
- Phone: 7027317310
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 11:00am
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Saturday - Sunday: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact group sales for all catered events. JoTaylor@caesars.com
- Private Party Contact: Joan Taylor 7028661102
A word from Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
Serendipity 3, one of New York City’s most beloved eateries with more than 50 years of history, offers a one-of-a-kind dining experience, adjacent to the iconic fountains of Caesars Palace and aside the bright lights of the Las Vegas Strip. The Caesars Palace Las Vegas location offers guests a whimsical café with many similarities to its New York location. The over-the-top desserts and sweets are perfect for the ultimate indulgence, and the variety of savory creations makes for a haven of comfort food.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
208 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (119)great for lunch (104)good for groups (73)great for brunch (64)special occasion (58)great for outdoor dining (56)fit for foodies (55)hot spot (43)scenic view (40)late-night find (31)neighborhood gem (22)romantic (9)vibrant bar scene (5)Show More
- For a Sweet ToothVegasfoodieDined on 8/17/2014The waitress was excellent, and the atmosphere was very casual. The menu itself it very limited and expensive for the food offered. The frozen hot chocolate was amazing, as were the other shakes and desserts on the menu. This restaurant is more for shakes and desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Serendipity surprisedkcolli11Dined on 8/14/2014I had to eat at Serendipity after seeing the NYC location's role in the 2001 romantic comedy Serendipity starring John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale. I expected average quality food, and I was really surprised. The triple decker grilled cheese was insanely delicious. Our server was very attentive. The restaurant decor is fun.Special Features:
- Where is the waitstaff?Bklyn55Dined on 8/13/2014Restaurant was pretty much empty...but no waitstaff showed up to take my order for 12 minutes...hmmm. Portions are extremely large; great diverse selection.Special Features:
- Great Food, service slowFoodieDined on 8/13/2014We always make sure to go here on all our Vegas trips. Lots of options for food and desserts but a bit pricey. Service has consistently been slow so be prepared. We used groupon on our last trip, no problems.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Serendipity is like a dreamidreamofserendipityDined on 8/7/2014Everything at Serendipity is the stuff that imaginations are made of...creative, whimsical, magical...the food is out of this world...artistic, fun, absolutely delicious. Our waiters were fun and hilarious, which added to our experience. Thank you to whoever created Serendipity...it's always a positive sensory overload whenever I am there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frozen Hot ChocolateOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/7/2014Went there for the frozen hot chocolate. We also had their Oreo Shake. Was very tasty and different. Was especially good since it was 100F in Las Vegas. The food was fine. My wife really liked the burger there. Prices are a bit high but still worth trying out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frozen Hot Chocolate... just ok.SDtessDined on 8/7/2014I had heard raving reviews about their signature "Frozen Hot Chocolate" and was excited to try it. But after trying it, I am not a fan. I'd rather just have a really good chocolate milk shake or a delicious piping hot cup of hot chocolate. The flavors were all there, but the texture was just way to slushy for me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great must do for desserties!TatdaimersDined on 8/5/2014My server was slammed but still kept personal service positive and professional! Wish there were more servers like Dave in the industry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SissahireDined on 8/5/2014Dessert was great! food was ok... not worth the cost. Tables were left around us with filthy plates piled up. took forever for bus boy to clean.Special Features:
- Come in, sit, and enjoy the chaos!TravelnDineDined on 8/5/2014What a great little place to have a quick meal before heading to the strip. Diner food with the twist of a huge dessert menu! Love the quick atmosphere and the loudness of it all. Food is good and filling. Iced hot chocolate is a must and if you put it with the burger option it makes for a great way to start and end a vacation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Customer ServiceDannyDined on 8/4/2014Had a 10:30pm reservation. I was rushed because the kitchen closed at 11pm. The server Greg was unaware of Caesars properties questioning if I was an employee or not when I showed him my ID. The food took 40 minutes to prepare. Server never stopped by to reassure us that our food was coming nor apologized for the wait. He was talking to the bartender and never came back to refill my water after he said he was. Black pepper and salt or ketchup was not offered when we received our potatoes and pizza. The host did not read special requests for The Strip view when I booked the table online. Overall the Server made us feel unwelcomed by his demeanor and attitude. I witness him shaking his head at the bar like he did not want to be there.Special Features:
- Brunch reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/3/2014We ate here for brunch one morning on our vacation to Las Vegas. I had the French toast log. It was HUGE. It comes with two eggs, potatoes, a giant piece of french toast, fruit, and whipped cream. It was delicious and melted in my mouth. My husband had the eggs benedict. He said it was the best he's ever had. A few days later we stopped by and tried their frozen hot chocolate. It was to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food taste really good, worth it!sneekfreekDined on 7/31/2014receptionist needs to be warm and approachable. our did a great job but the receptionist ruin the night, first she does not smile at all, did not greet us with welcome, doesnt know how to use "please" in directing customer. she only smiled once during the entire night we are eating coz i am observing her the whole time we are dining. we are really upset with the way she handled our inquiries when we asked her if we can move to other table, same thing when i approached her to let her know that we have a reservation, this girl needs training under pressure. did not able to get her name but she is asian, fair complexion around 5'3 tall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service started out a little shakyJaysunStephDined on 7/31/2014My wife made reservations but when we arrived mid-afternoon the place was busy but there wasn't a wait and we're seated right away. Our server didn't come to our table right away and guests seated after us were helped right away. Another waiter noticed we were not being taken care of and would let our waiter know. My wife ordered. Bacon cheese burger with sweet potato fries and I got a burger with fries. Both were very good, big juicy patties cooked to order with fresh onion, lettuce and tomato. The fries were crispy and delicious.we finished it off with a frozen hot chocolate that was fantastic. Water glass went empty a couple of times. When I spend $60 plus for 2 burgers, 2 fries and 1 dessert I expect good service. lSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FiercesalDined on 7/31/2014I wouldn't want to come back to this place because the food wasn't good for the price we paid.Special Features:
- Susie'sBFFSusiesBFFDined on 7/31/2014Loved the food a lot! They had a great menu, and the food presentations were fun. Loved the Carrot Cake sundae!! t was a little noisy, but what isn't noisy in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Food Fun Place!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/30/2014Have always tried to go to NYC location, but never can get in! So we decided to go to the Las Vegas location right on the strip. Very good food, great for all types of eaters! I had steak and crab cake that were great! Too full for their signatures ice cream, but they looked awesome!! Would recommend!!Special Features:
- Don't waste your money$$$allie716Dined on 7/30/2014Very disappointed in the entire experience, including dealing with the manager Sean who did "NOTHING" to try to make things more pleasant. We waited 20 minutes for someone to greet our table, then they still weren't sure who our server was. We finally ordered after 40 minutes only to have the entrees come out with appetizers, with the exception of one of the entrees which they forgot to make ..... it took 30 minutes to finally get that out. If that was not enough to deal with, the food was terrible and had no flavor. With so many choices in the Las Vegas area, even McDonalds would have been a better choice. Save your time and money.
- Place is cute.LuvIceCreamDined on 7/30/2014Old fashion ice cream parlor kinda place, but yet trendySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- G.O.SerendipityFrozenDined on 7/30/2014I knew I was going to Vegas and I knew I had to go here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Fooddcpv1Dined on 7/30/2014Even though they forgot our reservation the food was still great and the service very good. My husband and I shared the yummy nachos which probably could have feed 4-6 people - the two of us barely made a dent in them. I had the crab cake salad which was tasty and refreshing I would totally order it again. My husband had an omelette and he loved it, it was light and fluffy and filled with french fries. We were absolutely stuffed and couldn't make room for any of the amazing looking desserts but we will be back - maybe next time just for a sweet treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch experienceLmorrisVIPDined on 7/26/2014We arrived a few minutes early for our reservation and they did not have a table for us. We were finally seated outside in the bar area after 15 minutes of waiting. The server in the bar area told us we could not sit there and that the hostess would give us the first available table inside. After 15 minutes and no food or drinks, were moved inside to a cramped booth. Once we were seated we waited for over 10 minutes for our server to acknowledge us. When we finally ordered it took half an hour to get our food. Never did the hostess or server apologize for the slow service or for messing up on our reservation. And to top it off, I received a message from Open Table asking why I did not show up for my reservation. VERY disappointed.
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014Service was very friendly. It was busy so the reservation was necessary to avoid a long wait. Our food was great. Loved the grilled cheese sandwich and frozen hot chocolate. Cute decor. Fun place to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun place!VegasWayDined on 7/24/2014Visited this restaurant for the first time. Heard about the Frozen Hot Chocolate so, of course, I had to try it. Also read about the $1k dessert and had to see it myself being offered on the menu (too bad no one had one around). The music was a tad too loud for me and because I had a bigger group it was a little hard hearing some of the folks at the end of the table. The photographer who came by was pleasant and first asked if he could take a photo of my family/friends first before jumping in to take pictures.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nothing specialFamilyVisitingVegasDined on 7/24/2014For the history and reputation of Serendipity we expected more. Food was just fair... not memorable. Also frustrating was $20 for a crabcake sandwhich, then $1 more to get sweet potato fries onstead pf regular fries. My wife was charged an additional $1 to get tomatoes on her margharita pizza. Nothing like being nickle-and-dimed. Oh yeah, $5 for a glass of ice tea. Bottom line... pass on the meal...maybe get desert... maybe. Frozen hot chocolate was just like the name implies... certainly nothing to die for.
- Will return,AwesomeGerryDined on 7/24/2014The food was just the best breakfast I ever had, the service not so good. I'm sorry to say it but maybe she wasn't in her best day. Any way I like the place and planing to come back if I return to VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sweet!FabfoodfinderDined on 7/23/2014Massive bowls of amazing ice cream specialties but get the frozen hot chocolate. The best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- save your moneybomoDined on 7/22/2014High price for bad food. Try the frozen hot chocolate just to say you did, but anything else is not worth it.Special Features:
- great placefizzyDined on 7/21/2014Awesome atmosphere good food had the mac and cheese with bacon the steak was cook to perfection and the frozen hot chocolate was Mmm good expect to spend 60-80Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BusyPierceDined on 7/19/2014I made a reservation 2 days prior to our visit. We arrived 15 minutes early and waited. We watched for that 15 minutes people put their names down on the list and being seated before us. That is the most frustrating thing experience at restaurants. There was also a very loud disruptive party that was there, it made it distracting. But other then that the food was great and portion sizes were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disorganized staff/rundown placeLAtravelerDined on 7/19/2014Even though we had a reservation and checked in at the outside hostess stand, we proceeded to stand at the inside hostess stand for 10 minutes while walk-in patrons were seated before us. Finally, we were seated in the middle of the run-down dining room complete with ripped seat cushions and no one even greeted us for 5 minutes. The servers all seemed to think it wasn't their section. Additionally, I was disappointed to find out the Summer Bries sandwich was taken off the menu (this is definitely not the quaint, well-run version in NYC). Open Table contacted me regarding a "no-show" reservation because the restaurant never checked us in. That did not surprise me at all--disorganized staff, bad service in a city with many other choices.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014First visit and was not disappointed. Highly recommend the Fried Eggs Benedict. Staff was friendly and accommodating.Special Features:
- not what we expectedwpggurlDined on 7/13/2014A friend and I were very excited to come here but left disappointed. We asked our server for recommendations and he suggested the mac and cheese. It was basically kraft dinner made with orachette pasta. The sauce had no flavor and was like Velveeta. Paid extra for minimal bacon. It wasnt baked with and cheese or topping like expected. I had the crab cake sandwich which was good with fries that were pretty basic. We had coffee/espresso to start and after our meal skipped the $12 frozen hot chocolate as we were worried we would 've disappointed.Special Features:
- Better Understanding of SizeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/12/2014Servers need a better understanding of size. We asked ours about the size of the Strawberry Cream Waffles and he stated it wasn't big enough to share.. Lies!! It was huge.. Took awhile to check up on us..Special Features:
- Tasty, decadent, highly caloricOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/12/2014Go hungry, bring extra insulin, and indulge. Recommended: French Toast Log.Special Features:
- Expensive and OrdinaryHungryHungerDined on 7/11/2014Service was not very good. I didn't like where we were seated, and i made a reservation a week in advance. The inside looks cool, but when you look at the menu, be prepared. It is very expensive for hot dogs and hamburgers. When the food came, I thought it was okay. Nothing stellar. I was just expecting a lot more for my $60 for two people. I will definitely not be returning to this restaurant.
- Serendipity Las VegasKatie80Dined on 7/11/2014I had high expectations for my first visit to Serendipity. Sadly, they weren't met at all. We had reservations and were seating within five minutes. Our waitress wasn't friendly and seemed in a rush for us to order. My Caesar salad was good and we ordered the cookie dough sundae, which wasn't anything great. Overall, I'd say it's overpriced and overhyped. Skip it and grab a gelato or pastries at one of the places in the Venetian.Special Features:
- First timerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/10/2014Frozen hot chocolate is a must! The food was great as well. The place was very busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a little disappointedMishkabella1Dined on 7/8/2014Attention from the staff was minimal at best. I felt like everyone had something else to do other than their job. My waitress (Johanna???) Never asked if we wanted something to drink. The only time we saw her was when we ordered and when she brought the check. Additionally, it was my daughter's birthday. The waitress said she couldn't find any candles so she just sang happy birthday by herself. No goofiness from the waitstaff, no sparkly candles. What a disappointment. The food took forever to come out. It was, however, absolutely delicious. We had the chili, the mac n cheese and the Caesar salad. All food I would love to duplicate at home. The deserts.....to DIE for........but still not worth the overall experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible ExperienceNeverAgainDined on 7/5/2014Dirty tables; Horrible service; no cutlery; left without even celebrating my daughters birthday which was the reason I went there in the first place. The waiter kept rushing us to place our orders when we didn't even get a chance to look through our menus and then seemed irritated that we needed more time. Tables took forever to be cleared. I had to get cutlery from another table because the one time I actually needed my server I couldn't even find him. We ordered appetizers and had to ask for plates as we had none, which we had to do while he was walking past our table. We actually went there for the desserts but we never ordered anything as we were disappointed with the environment and the service. We will not be dining there ever again.Special Features: