Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.caesarspalace.com/casinos/caesars-palace/restaurants-dining/serendipity-3-detail.html
- Phone: 7027317310
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 11:00am
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Saturday - Sunday: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact group sales for all catered events. JoTaylor@caesars.com
- Private Party Contact: Joan Taylor 7028661102
A word from Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
Serendipity 3, one of New York City’s most beloved eateries with more than 50 years of history, offers a one-of-a-kind dining experience, adjacent to the iconic fountains of Caesars Palace and aside the bright lights of the Las Vegas Strip. The Caesars Palace Las Vegas location offers guests a whimsical café with many similarities to its New York location. The over-the-top desserts and sweets are perfect for the ultimate indulgence, and the variety of savory creations makes for a haven of comfort food.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
209 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (120)great for lunch (105)good for groups (73)great for brunch (68)special occasion (58)great for outdoor dining (57)fit for foodies (53)hot spot (46)scenic view (43)late-night find (31)neighborhood gem (23)romantic (10)vibrant bar scene (7)Show More
- Went here after prom withOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2013Went here after prom with a couple of my friends and it was great! We had 2 appetizers and 2 frozen hot chocolates that we all split. Our waiter, David, was super funny and really nice. We had a great time! The only negative is that the food is kind of pricey, but that's what you get when you go on the strip.Special Features:
- We had horrible service. MyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2013We had horrible service. My boyfriend ordered that he didn't enjoy and when he complained about his meal the waiter didn't even care. The waiter actually rolled his eyes. The manager then came to the table and said " we'll when you're eating a hamburger you're supposed to get messy." She didn't care that he didn't enjoy his meal either.
- Good but could be greatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/18/2013Since my stay in Vegas I have been to Serendipity three times in order to try different items on the menu. I liked the menu selections although I think a few more dinner options would be nice. I liked the onion rings and the dessert options and I liked the view from the patio. The servers were all nice and provided good service. I expected a bit more of the ambiance, the outside of the restaurant is nice but the inside decor is a bit drab and childish. I enjoyed the pizza but the Monte Carlo grilled chicken sandwich was a tad dry, if there was some sort of sauce other than barbecue sauce, maybe something creamy and garlic based would have made it better but I liked the arugula in the sandwich. The restaurant doesn't have any parkingSpecial Features:
- Make a reservation, its worth it!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/17/2013We sat outside on the terrace, it was a great spot for people watching along the strip. They served amazing comfort food! I ordered the grilled cheese and tomato soup, which was perfect and my wife ordered the foot long hot dog, really good, too big to finish! We topped it all off with a frozen hot chocolate, their claim to fame, which was delicious! Defiantly worth making a reservation with open table, we only waited about 5 minutes, otherwise the wait was an hour.Special Features:
- Good to try once, but wouldOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/17/2013Good to try once, but would suggest going more for dessert.Special Features:
- Went there because of theOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/17/2013Went there because of the Frozen Hot Chocolate and breakfast potatoes - they did not disappoint! Very yummy.Special Features:
- Tried the Strawberry FrozenOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/17/2013Tried the Strawberry Frozen Hot Chocolate and the Sliders. The Frozen Hot Chocolate was slightly watery, but better after mixing in the cream on top. The sliders were excellent! Slightly over-done for my taste, but my friend enjoyed them.Special Features:
- Hello,I actually did not getOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/16/2013Hello,I actually did not get to dine at Serendipity 3 during my last visit to Vegas. I have been in the restaurant before, food was delicious and decided to go back. However, when we arrived at the restaurant our reservation did not show on the hostess system. Wait was 45mins and we where unable to wait since we had tickets for a show.
- Frozen Hot Chocolate was yumOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/16/2013Frozen Hot Chocolate was yum like always. Other food and service was ok.Special Features:
- Large portions...yummyPebhoustonDined on 2/16/2013I would highly suggest making reservation. Note: the portions are extremely large. I had the chicken and waffles and it was 4 large pieces of chicken.so you can split an entree. Ask portion size before ordering.Special Features:
- The food was terrible. I'veOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/15/2013The food was terrible. I've had fast food that was better than the food here. We had a party of 2 and ordered the ceasar salad which was not chopped but rather left on the plate in full leafs drenched in too much dressing and soggy. It was no better than picking the salad out of a garbage bin. The pasta was cold and hard and the chicken wings were overly cooked to the point the inside was dry and hard. The service was slow and terrible. We got sat at around 6:15pm, when we sat down we had advised our waitress that we had to be out of the restaurant by no later than 8pm as we had a flight to catch. The food items that we ordered should not have taken long but the food did not arrive until 45 mins to 1 hour later.Special Features:
- busy but worth itBrindineDined on 2/15/2013Ate twice at this very busy restaurant - truncating the wait at lunch when seats opened up at the VERY small bar. Great food for both meals. Had dinner outside - quieter though it overlooks the strip in Las Vegas. I was there in February and they had heaters outside to keep off the cool weather so we could be comfortable outside. The frozen hot chocolate is a great dessert drink for two. Service was not the best. Food very good, great variety.Special Features:
- Their service was very veryOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/15/2013Their service was very very slow! We waited 20 minutes for a server to take our drink orders. That is RIDICULOUS.... On top of that, I asked for lemons for my water and I FINALLY got it when we were about to leave. The chili that I ordered was very spicy and there were no crackers or bread to go with it:( I would say their service were very poor!!!Special Features:
- FUN! FUN! FUN! This was aOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/15/2013FUN! FUN! FUN! This was a great location for breakfast with large portions, great twists on normal morning cuisine and a high energy, light atmosphere. The frozen hot chocolate was amazing too! We had several generations with us and everyone found something that was perfect for them. Not fancy, not fussy, just right!Special Features:
- We arrived late for our reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/14/2013We arrived late for our reservation on Valentine's Day and were still seated quickly. I would like to say our server was outstanding and so was the food. The chimi-churri steak was amazing, and my companion had was the Las Vegas Steak sandwich - also amazing.Special Features:
- A little taste of NYC in the desertOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013The restaurant is the same style as their New York Big sister. The only difference is the building is so much larger. The pricing on the alcohol is a little high but it is Vegas. We had great food and the service was definitely a 5 star treatment. My only reason for giving the 4 on food instead of 5 was the food i got was slightly lukewarm when I got it. My wifes was hot and perfectly cooked so she didn't have any issues at all. I didn't say anything and I am sure if I did, they would have fixed it immediately. They were very clean, respectful, courteous and the experience was wonderful.Special Features:
- I guess I was expecting more.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013I guess I was expecting more. The ambiance was lacking, it was very crowded and the food was not worth the price. I'll skip it next time I'm in vegas.
- We had a large group and willOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013We had a large group and will make a point to visit every time we come to Vegas!Special Features:
- Not a good night for Serendipity 3OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/10/2013The hostess told us she had a reservation for 2 not 6 (funny thing, my Open Table email confirming the reservation said 6 as well). We had to wait for some time and were made to feel as if we were lucky she could accommodate us at all. We were celebrating my cousin's birthday and it certainly took the fun out of the evening when the hostess accused us for a mistake that was made on her part not ours. The service was also off. We were told it would be difficult for four to have desserts and two to eat dinner at the same time. We told our waiter to go ahead and bring the desserts out and we would eat the food when it was ready. Our frozen hot chocolate and cake came out long after dinner was served-oh well. Not much went right with the evSpecial Features:
- Had reserved the table onJulysizlVIPDined on 1/26/2013Had reserved the table on Open Table a month before, but when we got to the restaurant 15 minutes early, we still had to wait 45 minutes before being sat. Table and seats were wet from being cleaned, but there was food under our feet under the table and the table smelled of sour milk. When our meals arrived, my pancakes were cold and two out of the three were burnt. Waitress didn't return for 15-20 min. by that time everyone else at the table were almost done with their meals so I decided not to order anything else. The restaurant was very, very busy and the hostesses and our waitstaff didn't even offer a smile or a greeting. Very disappointed as I had researched good places for breakfast in Vegas. This is not the place.
- Average breakfast, bad serviceJulieBVIPDined on 1/24/2013Had a baby shower here. Service was awful. Brunch food was average with fair prices for the StripSpecial Features:
- Despite having a reservationhere24VIPDined on 1/20/2013Despite having a reservation we were greeted with rudeness and told there would be a 30 minute wait to sit inside. We were offered a seat outside in cold temperature and a so-so heater just above the noisy Las Vegas Blvd. We opted to wait. Several tables inside were vacant but no one cleaned them for over 10 minutes. I stood about a yard from the host table and watched while people were seated who came in after us without a reservation. I finally asked about this and wad fold they were calling my name and I did not answer (which was a lie). We were finally seated. Service was slow but very polite compared to our greeting. The food was average. Nothing special.
- Not planning to returngoodinprintVIPDined on 1/20/2013Customer service needs a lot of improvement. The staff seems overwhelmed when several people arrive at once. (Is three groups showing up at the same time a lot?) I had to wait about 15 minutes just to check in for my Open Table reservation. Two similar groups without reservations were seated ahead of me even though we arrived at the same time. It took a week to get Open Table credit. The peanut sauce is spicy, but I couldn't stick a fork in my chicken to try to cut it with a knife. The place is very very noisy, I think in part because they have the music turned up too high. If you want to converse with dining partners go elsewhere.
- Don't go to this place.it'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/20/2013Don't go to this place.it's the worse service staff I've ever seen in my life.I think they need to hire a full new team.From the host to the server ,bus person ,food runner.It was a horrible experience.
- Overall, I just wanted toOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/13/2013Overall, I just wanted to check out what all the hype was about. The desserts were delicious, of course got the frozen hot chocolate which was good. Food wasn't bad as well. I had made reservations and guessing the time we went (right before a Celine concert) and during the winter it was cold so there may have been less people but we were able to get in. Although some people did have to wait. For me, it would not be a place I would wait 30+ mins for but it was good.Special Features:
- Fun atmosphere in a greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/2/2013Fun atmosphere in a great location! You must have frozen hot chocolate!! The restaurant was very busy, so our food took longer then expected! Overall, very fun place!Special Features:
- twice now we've been..andOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/30/2012twice now we've been..and twice now the service has been horrible. Never again going back to this location.
- I originally made reservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 12/29/2012I originally made reservations for a group of 6, which they welcomely accomodate. In the end I came here alone, sat at the bar and ate a delicious Breakfast Burger, with french fries that were cooked to perfection. I ordered a black russian, after having a long and hard night living up Vegas. The drink was stiff, the bartender was generous and helpful, and even gave a free sample of frozen hot chocolate. This was perfect, I was about to order one myself until I saw how GIGANTIC they are. I would def come here again and probably go to the original in NYC as well. Cheers!Special Features:
- The service is extremely slowEasyeaterVIPDined on 12/28/2012The service is extremely slow and inefficient. Tables were not bused in a timely manner and guests had to wait for tables unnecessarily because of this. The food is otherwise dependable.
- Not at all like NYC placelaceyVIPDined on 12/28/2012Not at all like NYC place service was terrible seemed like hours for our food big sprawling place with no character and no service just like other comments we read not sure why we wentSpecial Features:
- I finally made it and it wastcoopDined on 12/26/2012I finally made it and it was everything I thought it would be! The Red Velvet Sundae was to die for.Special Features:
- Las VegasLunchVIPDined on 12/25/2012Awesome food and great service. Never visit Las Vegas with a stop here even if its only for a desert!Special Features:
- This was such a surprise.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 12/23/2012This was such a surprise. We primarily wanted to go here for dessert, but we were blown away by the food as well. So glad we came here for dinner and dessert! Will definitely be back.Special Features:
- It's a little pricey, butPrincessPatriciaDined on 12/17/2012It's a little pricey, but fun! Try the French toast log - but plan on splitting it. It's huge!Special Features:
- Frozen hot chocolate-YUM!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 12/16/2012Serendipity was fun this evening. Frozen hot chocolate was great and the lettuce wraps were very good as well. Our server was fun and attentive.Special Features:
- crabcakes are deelish!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 12/9/2012service was great!!! i ordered the crabcakes and i'll have to admit that it was one of the best i ever had!!! it was just way to crowded, but def worth the wait. i had sundae for dessert and even that was deelish...i'm so bummed that i didn't try their famous frozen chocolate:( next time...Special Features:
- just for dessertOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 12/8/2012Interesting place and amazing desserts, just way too crowded. I would come here over and over for frozen hot chocolate and brave the lines of cranky people, but probably not bother with the food. I have to say that the service here was excellent.
- Had 'signature' dessert andCTfoodieVIPDined on 12/6/2012Had 'signature' dessert and drink that was ultimately an overpriced sundae and chocolate shake. Service was slow and the place needed a freshening up.
- Great location on the strip,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/4/2012Great location on the strip, reservations necessary. Even for a Tuesday night at 8:30 PM it was packed & we still had to wait about 15 minutes with a reservation for 5.Special Features:
- disappointed they ran outOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/3/2012disappointed they ran out of whip cream?! How can a place like this run out of whip cream? My frozen hot chocolate was not the same without it.Special Features: