Nobu - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
3570 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $50 and over
Nobu - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.caesarspalace.com/restaurants/nobu.html
- Phone: 7027856674x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5pm - 11pm
Dinner: Friday and Saturday: 5pm - 12am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Peruvian, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Nicolas Mazier
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wine
A word from Nobu - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
Nobu Caesars is our newest and largest restaurant that combines traditional Japanese cuisine with South American influences to create modern and unique flavors. The dining is family style. Signature dishes to satisfy any palate include the Yellowtail Sashimi with Jalapeno, the Marinated Black Cod, also the Alaskan King Crab Tempura with a tangy Amazu Ponzu sauce. Exotic offerings include Assorted New Style Sashimi, slivers of Japanese Red Snapper with dry miso crumbles. The sushi is fresh as is all the seafood and most dishes will introduce a guest’s taste buds to delirium. Along with all the Nobu signature dishes, also will be offering teppanyaki and items from our brick oven.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerJapanese
Nobu - Caesars Palace Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Nobu - Caesars Palace Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
179 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (130)special occasion (119)hot spot (64)romantic (62)good for groups (61)notable wine list (23)vibrant bar scene (21)late-night find (18)great for lunch (4)great for outdoor dining (4)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- Good food but not worth the moneyTraveladdictkcVIPDined on 6/14/2014I thought Nobu had very good food and service but that fact that their sushi rolls are three times as much as most sushi places, I honestly could not tell a different in taste of quality. We did enjoy our dinner and our service. The only frustrating part was the server saying he wasn't able to split the check. Having four former servers at the table of ten, this was frustrating to us as many of us did not have cash. It slowed us down and we were almost late to our Vegas show because of this,Special Features:
- slow the serviceReneDined on 6/14/2014The meal was excellent as always but the bus staff and waiters do try to rush service. I was still working on something (which was delicious) and trying to space it out when it was picked up by the bus staff who were marching up and down the tables. This was not leisurly dining but an effort to clear the tables as quickly as possible. If eating there tell them to slow the service to enjoy a scrumptious dinner.Special Features:
- WOW!SKfoodiegirlDined on 6/12/2014I'm pretty sure I had several foodgasms while dining here! The food was amazing/outstanding...unlike anything I've ever experienced before. Our server was phenomenal, and her suggestions were terrific and tasty. I made a special request, as it was my husband's birthday, and they delivered, and then some. The sake list is extensive and delicious. This truly was a meal I will never forget!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- THE Japanese Experience...LittleChefDined on 6/10/2014Nobu is THE japanese experience. Starting with a warm welcome shouted out by the entire crew when you enter the restaurant you will be taken care of by extremely well trained staff. Not sure what to order? Your waiter offers to create your menu for you. The food is outstanding. The choice, preparation and taste of the sashimi varieties are not out of this world. The yellowtail and tasmanian ocean trout sashimi with jalapeno is my favourite. Try the kushiyaki style prepared skewers with beef, prawns or veggies together with the sauces - GREAT. Best fish ever: the black miso cod - don't leave without it!!! And of course Teppanyaki - unmet quality of food and preparation. We will definetely come back to Nobu in Vegas or anywhere in the worldSpecial Features:
- Very CreativeeatingoutDined on 6/9/2014Japanese food prepared both creatively and beautifully! Wonderful!Special Features:
- Spectacular dining experienceMike28aVIPDined on 6/8/2014To say the least, a dinner at Nobu goes on the list of all-time food experiences. The omakase was perfect; each course expanded and heightened the delight associated with beautiful seafood. Not a negative word to say. Wonderful.Special Features:
- Top experienceJarmiDined on 6/7/2014Whatever we ordered, it was delicious - salmon sashimi, shrimp tempura, seabass, beef tenderloin. Among the best meals I have had in my life.Special Features:
- Incredible Servicefoodiegal1502Dined on 6/6/2014We dined at Nobu on Friday June 6th with a group of 6 ladies. Our server was incredibly attentive, polite and knowledgeable. (Unfortunately I can't remember his name). He made our dining experience by suggesting that we give him a total spend and that he would work with the chef to put together a tasting menu for us. The tasting menu ended up being incredible. There was quite a variety of dishes from across the whole menu. Our server ensured that any dietary restrictions we had were taken into consideration. In addition to this, at the end of the meal the restaurant surprised our "bride to be" with a lovely dessert platter of macarons & truffles (compliments of the restaurant).Special Features:
- Second nobu restaurant experienceCalelDined on 6/5/2014My first time was at Matsuhisa in Vail with my girlfriend, and this time i was dining with my family of 6. We absolutely loved it! Our server, Matthew(based on the receipt), was very accommodating and friendly without being intrusive. The cold dishes we shared were pricey but good. Hamachi with Jalapeno and Snapper with dry miso are what we ordered. The hot dishes were all very awesome. The fish dishes stood out way more than the other dishes. Always order the black cod with miso! The hamachi kama had a really awesome dipping sauce and was surprisingly cheap. The mushroom tempura, umami seabass, and the beef tenderloin nobuyaki were all very good as well. For dessert the shaved ice and the suntory whisky cappuccino(not a drink)were epic.Special Features:
- Best meal EVER!rickysVIPDined on 6/4/2014Best meal ever! The service is top notch. The entire dining experience was amazing. Everyone should try Nobu once in their life. The sake was fantastic, had to order the Wagyu beef tacos TWICE!Special Features:
- The following 323 reviews are from the Nobu - Caesars Palace Las Vegas reviews archive.
- AMAZINGOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 5/28/2014By far the best service and meal we had in Vegas!!!! Jay was an excellent server!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic ServiceBlanchestuDined on 5/27/2014My family of myself, husband and 3 20-something kids had a wonderful dinner here. The service was impeccable and the food very unique. We loved it.Special Features:
- Best meal in Vegas!MrsshoesVIPDined on 5/26/2014Of all the meals on our Vegas trip this one stands out as being the hands down most memorable. Everything was perfect! The service, the food, everything! Spend the money -- its worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible!!!GregoryDined on 5/26/2014My wife and I went to Nobu for our 10th year anniversary dinner. Everything was incredible from the famous cod to beef tenderloin. We picked the dining option where they bring out different dishes. We loved everything! Manuel was one of the best waiters we've ever had!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still talking about dinner at Nobu!MelftVIPDined on 5/25/2014My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Nobu at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. The restaurant itself was a work of art--the layout and lighting design made good use of the space and I enjoyed the rich fabrics and textured wall coverings that lent to the ambience. We wanted to try a variety of dishes so we each selected an Omakase and I can honestly say I enjoyed everything! I know why the black cod is one of Nobu's signature dishes--it was the best piece of fish I've ever eaten and I would happily swim in a vat of the sauce from that dish! This was definitely a special occasion meal! We hope to return to this restaurant or maybe try another Nobu venue on our next trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/25/2014Love the food! Everything I've tried here is great, the staff is friendly and accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KeelyDined on 5/25/2014food was fantastic and the bar tender was great. i would sugest the pork belly to anyone.Special Features:
- OutstandingRockyDined on 5/24/2014Lives up to Nobu standards. Waiter was great. Professional, but funny! Go with the Omikase.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousBBBoDined on 5/23/2014Exceptional service and incredible food. An unbelievable dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was amazing!lareDined on 5/23/2014This place was the highlight of the trip. We did the tasting menu and it was 10 courses of the best Japanese food. Simply incredible. Service was great.Special Features:
- Wonderful experience!Melissa27Dined on 5/23/2014Our experience at Nobu was wonderful! Excellent service, top notch food! I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who comes to vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingrtselfjrDined on 5/22/2014Our waiter was exceptional helping us select great dishes in a great order at a good pace. Each dish was outstanding. It's expensive but the best food & service around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatEargreat1Dined on 5/20/2014Can not say enough good things. Service was excellent, food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mostly hit...a little bit missgourmandrewVIPDined on 5/17/2014The flavors will knock your socks off, but ensure you know what you're ordering. Our server "ordered for us" and we thought, 'hey Japanese/Peruvian restaurant, we'll have that combination of flavors.' Well we had, in all reality, steak and lobster as our main dishes. They were fantastic, don't get me wrong, but steak and lobster at Nobu? No. At Charlie Trotter's? Sure! The food also took an inordinate amount of time between the switch from 'cold' to 'hot' items. The server said the meat "needed to rest." Well, sure, but couldn't we have taken care of that during our cold entrees. This is a stellar restaurant, but some kinks need to be worked out.Special Features:
- Suberbgoose3Dined on 5/17/2014Excellent food. Shared small bites to try more things on the menu. Next time, we're in Vegas, we will definitely add this to our must-list for dinner.Special Features:
- Andi903Dined on 5/15/2014Beautiful new location,great food and outstanding service. We were delighted. Just for the deserts we were missing the "Round and Round" this is a speciality in Hongkong-Nobu.Special Features:
- Great Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/15/2014We really enjoyed the excellent food and service. Wait knew his stuff!Special Features:
- Best dinning on the StripJingleyDined on 5/14/2014The Caesars Nobu is a definite upgrade from the Hard Rock (no offense to the Hard Rock). I'm in Vegas 2+ times per year and I always plan for at least one dinner at Nobu. Fabulous.Special Features:
- A Surprisingly Bad ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 5/13/2014Seeing that Nobu Las Vegas @ Hard Rock is one of my favorite restaurants this dinner was a huge disappointment. Inexplicably bad and inattentive service and fairly average food made this night one of the worst dinning experiences in Las Vegas over the past 15 years. Maybe it is just growing pains for this relatively new spot or maybe it was just a waiter that was better suited for the Fat Burger on The Strip but whatever it was, stay away until they fix it!
- Amazing Food!AHinWVDined on 5/13/2014The food is always fantastic at Nobu! Love the Wagyu Tacos and King Crab Tempura!Special Features:
- Always Fab!nobufooDined on 5/12/2014Nobu is never a let down! Great staff, delicious food and a great place to see and be seen!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nobu ' s Caesar Palace, Las VegasAloha21Dined on 5/11/2014Service was best I have experienced in a while in Vegas hotel restaurant. Food great and exceptional portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Chilean Sea Bass EVER!PastaLoverDined on 5/10/2014The Chilean Sea Bass was the best dish ever! Very flavorful, cooked perfectly, presented beautifully. Order it, you won't be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply delectabledtcameronDined on 5/8/2014Delicious food - both raw and cooked dishes. Sushi and fish preparations like I've never had before. Service was exceptional. Our waiter "Joey" was so attentive. Whenever a new dish was dropped at our table, he was there within seconds to reiterate every detail of the plate. Excellent overall.Special Features:
- Exceeded expectationskldgreenDined on 5/8/2014I went to Nobu with some decently high expectations based on everything I knew about the restaurant in advance. It was delicious from start to finish! The yellow-tail sashimi with jalapenio (a specialty) was well worth the trip and the tempura and the kamacuchi with anticucho sauce was also excellent. My advice is to get the specialities with Peruvian flare - so unique and super tasty!Special Features:
- Very AmazingChattanoogaChooChooDined on 5/7/2014We were so excited to visit Nobu, and we were joyfully overwhelmed by the food, the service and the overall experience. We had a "conversation" with our server and provided an amount we wanted to spend. We were then treated to an assortment of amazing dishes that our table shared. We were there for well over two hours and enjoyed it so much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very expensive let-downJlylestsVIPDined on 5/5/2014Menu is confusing/difficult to navigate, so the waiter suggested tailoring a meal for us. He asked what we liked (we answered tuna-all kinds/hamachi/salmon/white fish) and price per person to spend. The appetizer plates selected were great (tuna, salmon, whitefish); but when it came to the sushi rolls, 4 out of 5 were shellfish and not what we asked for so it was a $200 waste. The overwhelming stench of cigarette smoke did not help our dining experience (there is no glass separating it from the casino); the waiter admitted it was exceptionally bad that night. The biggest shock was finding out we were charged $10/bottle for water -$50 for our party (filtered tap water is not offered by the staff, so watch out for that!). Wont be back.
- amazing!!syninlvDined on 5/5/2014This was the place we saved for our last night in Vegas, and it was worth every penny. Even if you are not a fan of sushi or raw fish, this menu has so many options that can cater to that palate. We ordered at least one item from each section of the menu and we were blown away. I think the biggest challenge for any restaurant is being consistent. This restaurant does it in spades! Service was attentive, helpful, and very likeable. Great ambiance, great energy in the dining room without being loud. I would recommend everyone try Nobu, you won't be disappointed!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Visit from NYCfoodie513VIPDined on 5/4/2014Wonderful experience. Food was amazing! I would definitely go again!Special Features:
- JojoDined on 5/3/2014Nobu has been a favorite of mine for a long time. Anytime I am in a city with a nobu I am sure to go. The black cod miso keeps me coming back for more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.