Nobu - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
3570 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $50 and over
Nobu - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.caesarspalace.com/restaurants/nobu.html
- Phone: 7027856674x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5pm - 11pm
Dinner: Friday and Saturday: 5pm - 12am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Peruvian, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Nicolas Mazier
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wine
A word from Nobu - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
Nobu Caesars is our newest and largest restaurant that combines traditional Japanese cuisine with South American influences to create modern and unique flavors. The dining is family style. Signature dishes to satisfy any palate include the Yellowtail Sashimi with Jalapeno, the Marinated Black Cod, also the Alaskan King Crab Tempura with a tangy Amazu Ponzu sauce. Exotic offerings include Assorted New Style Sashimi, slivers of Japanese Red Snapper with dry miso crumbles. The sushi is fresh as is all the seafood and most dishes will introduce a guest’s taste buds to delirium. Along with all the Nobu signature dishes, also will be offering teppanyaki and items from our brick oven.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerJapanese
Nobu - Caesars Palace Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Nobu - Caesars Palace Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
176 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (127)special occasion (117)hot spot (62)romantic (61)good for groups (59)notable wine list (23)vibrant bar scene (21)late-night find (17)great for lunch (4)great for outdoor dining (4)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- Black Cod misoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/25/2014Best sushi restaurant I've been in. Prices on entrees are overpriced!!! The sushi is great and at normal pricesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great good, horrible service!smgcanuckDined on 9/22/2014I have eaten at great restaurants around the globe and great service is something is something I appreciate. The waiter was pushy and always trying to 'up-sell' everything. It really put a damper on the evening.Special Features:
- WylieCoyoteVIPDined on 9/21/2014Amazing restaurant with astonishing food and superb service (Randy). Take your time and enter into the experience.Special Features:
- Superb food and serviceJstenzDined on 9/20/2014The food was amazing. My favorite was Chilean Sea Bass, it was so fresh and light with amazing flavors. The service was impeccable. Out server was do nice and knowledgeable, offering wonderful suggestions. The huge downfall that would stop me from returning was where we were seated. We were seated at a table so close to the servers kiosks that I could have ordered my own food by reaching my arm out and pressing buttons. The second problem was a long open window at my back that faced a store and people walking by constantly. I really found those issues to be really classless and not worth the money we paid for dinner... Fix those and I would give 5 stars hands down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't order the sushi?fivecoursedinerDined on 9/19/2014Our experience was...odd. After being seated we waited for menus but were told that Nobu prides itself on the "communication" skills of its wait staff, their ability to help patrons choose the right meal, and doesn't recommend starting with a menu. Fair enough but when the process included asking about the "budget" for dinner we started to feel like we were buying a car instead of a meal. We asked for menus. After reviewing the menu my wife was excited to order some sushi. Amazingly when she tried to do so the waiter told her she didn't want to do that and Nobu was "trying to get away" from sushi rolls and related legacy menu items. The waiter said Nobu doesn't want their staff to use real names. I think I know why.
- Great sushi, poor serviceDelilahVIPDined on 9/19/2014I LOVE Nobu. Every bite is wonderfully flavored and the quality of food is out of this world. So to me it's worth the $$$$. This is the first time I have been to this location.. it is a lot bigger than other Nobu restaurants... the original Vegas one is in the Hard Rock. The atmosphere at the Hard Rock is more intimate and interesting vs this one is a typical Vegas decorated/large restaurant. The food was great but the service was off point. Our waiter was a little clueless ... one of our hot dishes took forever, and he didn't even notice. Then when he realized it still took another 20 minutes! When we finally got it, it was prepared poorly. Waiter didn't apologize, even though we indicated it wasn't great. I expect more out of Nobu.Special Features:
- Same Menu As Nobu 57DrValVIPDined on 9/19/2014For all you Nobu fans - this restaurant features the same casual menu as Nobu 57. This is NOT like the upscale restaurant on Hudson Street in New York. That being said, the yellow tail Yuzu sashimi is the best thing on the menu. It's time to freshen up the menu, Nobu.Special Features:
- MediocreOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/18/2014Great food, mediocre service. Really loud and cafe-ish. Go to malibu if you want nobu.Special Features:
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/18/2014Love Nobu at Caesars -- amazing fish and great location!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/17/2014Firstt time visit to this Nobu. Large space was divided up to create more appealing smaller spaces. Service and food were both very good. All my guests had a fine time.Special Features:
- Worth itCardioDocDined on 9/16/2014Stayed at Caesar's Palace - Restaurant is a 5 Star experience. Our waiter named Robbie, helped guide our selections since the menu is pretty large, even for experienced diners. The Cod with Black Miso was awesome. Whole atmosphere and vibe were worth going back for. However, you pay for what you get - it is a pricy place.Special Features:
- NOBU-DDY should eat there!!zantacDined on 9/16/2014We agreed to a 5PM reservation and arrived so on time that the Computer girl said "Perfect" when we checked in. She read our preference as a Teppanyaki table that we had supplied with the reservation. She made some odd offhand comment like "the management is deemphasizing the teppan tables", and then checked in and seated several other groups. My wife and I sat down in the waiting area. After a few minutes Computer girl (I call her this because it accurately portrays her lack of humanity, and soullessness) came to us and said "We think we can fit you in at 8:30" without any sense of irony since we had a 5:00 reservation. My wife said "Lets go" before I had a chance to blow a gasket and respond to the insane offer I had just heard. Don't Go
- Best dining experiencearsydneyVIPDined on 9/13/2014This was a special occasion and a first time dining experience for my husband and I. Our friends took us and we had Arnold, who has been with Nobu for many years. He helped guide the menu and made our experience unbelievable and amazing. We typically don't eat sushi, but our sushi dishes were delicious! Every dish was better than the first. Highly recommend this restaurant!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very NiceAgileDined on 9/13/2014Possibly the best meal I ever ate, and this is after eating at Guy Savoy and Andre's the previous two nights. I would suggest going with the chef's recommendations and giving the waiter some suggests as to what your favorites are. Prices for this option range from $100 to $400 per person. We spent near the low end - $150 each and were not disappointed. Better still, we have to be over at the Monte Carlo for a 7pm Blue Man show, and they had us out of there in just over an hour. A wonderful experience overall !Special Features:
- Great Unique FlavorsNannyVIPDined on 9/9/2014Top quality fish, meats, veggies, desserts! We enjoyed every flavor from beginning to end . Very special cuisine !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OaktownieVIPDined on 9/8/2014Less noisy than Hard Rock Nobu outpost, but not my much. We always have several of the same dishes and then look for a few new ones. The miso sable remains miraculously good; the yellowtail with a thin slice of jalapeno and sprig of cilantro in a vinaigrette a perfect start; the kelp salad, done differently from before but available nowhere else at this quality and diversity. New was a popular dish around the cavernous room: fried rice squares to dip in a soy/yozu sauce and then smear with spicy tuna: tasted fine but, at $28, was underwhelming. A yellowtail sushi roll had warm rice, luscious fish, and accompanied the last of a nice "tea pot" of sake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mommy2beDined on 9/8/2014Excellent food..great service. We had no reservations and they seated us right away. The kitchen was immaculate as well as the restrooms. I'm a sushi snob and Nobu had the best sushi by far. Excellent dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nobu lived up to the nameOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Will be back during our next Caesars stay. Unbelievable food, beautiful atmosphere, attentive and knowledgeable staff. Lived up to the Nobu name and the others we've been too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingLauraDined on 9/5/2014Having eaten at Nobu in London I was sceptical abut trying Nobu at Caesers Palace but it did not disapoint! The food, cocktains and service simply all AMAZING!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014Service and food was phenomenal....the black cod literally melted in my mouth.Special Features:
- Good but overpricedDoctorGDined on 9/4/2014The food was excellent with attentive service. Definitely different than the usual sushi place. But it was way too expensive.Special Features:
- The best meal I have ever had.SDIIDined on 9/3/2014First Nobu experience and will not be my last. Our server went over the menu and it is way too much to take in all at once. He explained that many people will select their meal with one of the chefs or he could ask is what we like and are looking for and help us make selections. He listened intently and I told him I was very fussy and the pressure was no on. He brought us course after course of only what I can describe as Japanese/Peruvian infused. It was a mix of what now seems like simple ingredients but it plays with your taste buds in a great way. It is pricy but perfect for special occasions. I can't speak highly enough. In fact, I asked our server to write down all seven courses plus desert because I will visit the Nobu in NYC.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious but server ruined itChristinaLWVIPDined on 8/30/2014My family members & I dined at Nobu on 8/30 to celebrate my daughter's 21st birthday; joined by my brother & his wife (locals). Having dined at the Dallas location, this experience was different from the start. The server explained the tasting menu. While deciding on our order, he offered to bring out some items, one of which would be based on my vegetarianism. Little did I know, we would be (over)charged for these items - something I would never ordered from the menu. We all turned down the tasting menu offering and ordered a la carte from the menu. The server became rude and condescending as if we were an inconvenience to his evening. While our meal was good, the server truly ruined the experience and the occasion.Special Features:
- Excellent!!HungryTexanDined on 8/29/2014Everything was amazing!! The Japanese Wagyu was the best I've ever had. Our server was very knowledgable and we trusted him to choose our dishes. Can't wait to come back to Vegas and dine again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tj8746Dined on 8/27/2014Having been to most Nobu restaurants in the U.S.We travelled to Las Vegas simply to visit the new Nobu hotel and dine at the restaurant. This was by far the most enjoyable experience with spectacular food and service, informed servers and a beautiful new Nobu restaurant. We had some very amazing dishes with many distinct flavor experiences.We cant wait to return.Special Features:
- Good, tasty...butLuv2eatDined on 8/25/2014Wish server told us before we ordered that it was 'family' style. Dishes come out as they are ready so some had food others did not. Hungriests got their dish last. Server was very knowledgeable about the dishes and extremely helpful. Food was well seasoned. I had the black cod miso and it was selish.Special Features:
- Awesome ExperiencePaulZimDined on 8/25/2014After sitting down, I decided I wanted to go ALL IN here. I normally am a steakhouse guy, so this was a bit different for me. At first the menu seemed a bit intimindating and we were unsure of how much or what to order. We had a server (Mike) who was easy going and very attentive. He took the time to walk us through the menu and provide suggestions. Every thing he suggested fit the bill perfectly. To be honest, this is probably the best restaurant meal I have ever had. We went all over the board to include some of the specials (Wagyu beef on hot stones) to the tacos and some sashimi. Everything was just incredible. I would highly recommended this place, however, if you do not have an adventurous palate, this may not be for you.Special Features:
- YummyFoodieDined on 8/24/2014This is the first time I ate dinner at Nobu, and boy did it amaze. I had the Omakase Nobu signature and I needed to be rolled out of the restaurant after with course after endless courses which all tied together. the fish was sooooooo fresh! I loved it and would definitely come back.Special Features:
- be preparedk3nk3nDined on 8/23/2014Use of chopsticks...i was a little rusty so that was annoying, practice...no entrées everything is shared but portions of skewers aren't enough for 3 people... expect a bill of about 100 just for vegetables rice and meat.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Terrible ServiceXtinaVIPDined on 8/22/2014No wonder they only have 3 1/2 stars. The food is amazing, but the service is terrible. Our service "accidentally" charged us $120 for a bottle of wine and all he said when we brought it up to him was " Opps, pressed the wrong button." Are you kidding me? And then when my friends and I (there were 10 of us) spoke tot he manager about it, he was just as unapologetic about it. The food is great, but if you decide to go, make sure you go through your check with a fine-toothed comb.Special Features:
- Best meal of the tripEatery84VIPDined on 8/21/2014Had a great meal with all the Nobu classic dishes and some new ones. Waiter helped us narrow down the extensive menu to put together what was the best dinner of our trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointedempire32Dined on 8/13/2014Really disappointed with Nobu. Its priced at a Michelin level but the restaurant is far from it. The food was good, service ok, but the ambience was terrible. When I pay $400 for dinner I don't expect to sit next to people in shorts and t-shirts, nor between two tables with young children crying. My wife and I were seated at a large table appropriate for 6, not 2. Doesn't make for a particularly romantic setting. You can pay far less to get the same level of food and dress standards, certainly not worth $400.
- Buon cibomorenaDined on 8/12/2014Anche se Nobu ti aspetteresti tutta un'altra eccellenza. L'ambiente rispecchia un po il contesto, in un casinò non ci si puó aspettare eleganzaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MangiaMangiaDined on 8/12/2014Right from the moment you enter the restaurant the ambiance puts you in the mood for the gastronomical adventure that you're about to embark on. Our server, Billy, was the absolute best in adding to the amazing experience. We visited this Nobu last year but Billy was able to add to our already favorite Vegas restaurant by suggesting new dishes to try and of course they did not disappoint. The chef's special that evening of scallops topped off with foie gras in a gel was so beautifully presented it was almost a shame to destroy it by eating it but we made the sacrifice of digging in and it was fabulous - of course. The evening was topped off with a customized dessert made to celebrate our birthdays and anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty treatEricDined on 8/12/2014very good dinner. quite expensive but a very nice treat for us.Special Features:
- fine expensive food at nobumcancholaDined on 8/10/2014nobu was a great place to dinner, with excellent service and delicious food, was an outstanding place to dinner. However, prices are very, very high. Compared to other restaurants with similar food, the greatness of the food isn't as good as the prices are highSpecial Features:
- Delicious but expensiveFoodyDined on 8/8/2014Love the food, but can't afford to do it very often :(Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nobu rocksMelonieODined on 8/6/2014I've been to almost every Nobu around the world and this is still one of my favorites. It never gets old and we return to this one again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyinmytummyVIPDined on 7/31/2014The best part was our waiter creating a special tasting menu for us!!!! Everything delicious but the rock shrimp tempura was unreal. A must try!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/31/2014Had never been to Nobu but reserved a table for two for my daugher and I. From the moment we walked in the door and were greeted by the staff, the experience was wonderful. The food was excellent and all questions we had were answered by our knowledgable waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.