33 Office Park Road Suite 224
Hilton Head Island, SC 29928Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.trattoriadivina.com/
- Phone: 8436864442
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday through Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Lunch: By request only, for large groups
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Vegetarian
- Executive Chef: Hugo Lee
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Our Executive Chef, Hugo Lee was recently called a "Culinary Artist" by several clients. His ability to create, especially for special events is legendary.
From small dinner parties in your home, to 200+ person catered events, Chef Hugo is ready to WOW your guests with his culinary talents. We've been known to fly-in seafood from around the world and procure the most unique ingredients to insure your function is very special.
A word from Trattoria Divina
Nestled in Park Plaza, Trattoria Divina offers fine dining Italian food like the island has never seen it. Chef Hugo Lee brings his culinary expertise from San Diego with over 15 years of experience creating Italian food that surprises and delights our patrons. From the Lobster Pot Pie to the Ice Sculpture Sorbet, everything presented is made in house. Chef Hugo prepares everything from sauces to soups from scratch daily.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Trattoria Divina - Best Restaurants in Hilton Head ›
Trattoria Divina reviews from OpenTable diners
136 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (86)special occasion (74)notable wine list (68)romantic (67)neighborhood gem (67)good for groups (31)kid-friendly (15)great for outdoor dining (7)late-night find (7)hot spot (5)vibrant bar scene (4)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (2)Show More
- bernie109Dined on 8/20/2014Restaurant was wonderful last year and even better this year. Very attentive and accomodating staff. Food quality excellent.Special Features:
- Not worth itDaisygirlVIPDined on 8/18/2014Save your money. Lots of prix fixe restaurants on the island to choose from. This will not be one of ours again.
- Wonderful eveningDuckdingDined on 8/13/2014Enjoyed a wonderfully relaxed dinner. We had several courses and ALL were excellent! Our server was attentive and very knowledgeable about the menu. Definitely a favorite HH restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never FailsMototimVIPDined on 8/12/2014Another great meal at Divinia and service matched!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingHHvacationer22Dined on 8/11/2014The food was the quality of the Olive Garden at the price of a fine steak restaurant. Nothing special and not worth the price.
- Great food, great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/11/2014Food is prepared well and staff was very accomadating . Osco buco was well seasoned and tender. Pasta was perfect. Fresh seafood too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KathyDined on 8/11/2014Visiting from N.VA/ DC area and as a foodies, we were very pleased with this restaurant. Atmosphere, service but most of all, the food was the out of the world!!!! Lobster bisque, the sauce of seafood pescatora are two thumbs upSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!!lov2eatVIPDined on 8/10/2014In a tourist area, this place is amazing. Tucked in a interior corner of an outdoor plaza - this place is friendly and has exceptional food. Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/9/2014We have eaten here several times and have never been disappointed! Excellent food served by knowledgable staff made for a fabulous dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/8/2014The food was great especially the specials! The wine we selected was not available but the waiter recommended a substitute with the same price. Service was outstanding!! The owners wife came by the table to make sure everything was to our satisfaction.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dominic is the bestCHEMSOUTHDined on 8/7/2014Great food and Dominic helpful in providing robust mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good italian.KDubDined on 8/6/2014Well presented Italian fare. Appreciated, on the house, prosecco and small appetizer starters. Both were quite delicious. Adequate bread provided for free as well. Main course was satisfying if not overwhelming. I had lobster ravioli which was good. Good presentation and outstanding flavor. Not too fishy and the sauce was flavorful but not over powering. My partner had the carbonara which was ok. The crab cake topper was bland to fishy. Carbonara pasta was ok. We've had much better. Desserts were better than expected especially the bananas foster cheesecake. Tiramisu was good but again not outstanding. Generally a good meal considering the location which is prone to over priced and under delivered (Hilton Head Island).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dennis3414Dined on 8/5/2014When we arrived we were seated promptly and were greeted by our server within a couple of minutes. He was very helpful with the menu and the specials and was knowledgable as to both. He stopped in during our meal to ensure that we were covered with what we needed but without being intrusive. Very professional. Food was outstanding and exceeded our expectations.Special Features:
- Great Fresh Food - Great SurpriseChas58Dined on 8/2/2014We were looking for a close location on Saturday night as we were all tired from the trip. We saw this restaurant with good reviews and an available table, wow what a pleasant surprise. Located in a strip mall next to Haris Teeter, this is a fresh food gem. The Calamari was tender, as was the oversized portion of build your bruschetta and my heirloom tomatoe Caprese was phenomominal. My wife's Lobster Ravioli was fresh made including the pasta and my special of shrimp and Scallops in garlic and oil over Angel Hair was fantastic. We will return and would suggest anyone in the area try this great Italian Restaurant for fresh seafood, and wonderful in house made pasta. And the deserts, were also worth trying including Molten cake and Gelato.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best on the island!NMS1Dined on 8/1/2014After reading other reviews of Trattoria Divina, we decided to give it a try. It was an outstanding experience. The service and "small touches", such as the welcome glass of champagne and the chef's small taste, make it unique and a stand out from other Italian restaurants in HHI. The food was fabulous. You can tell the chef and owner take great pride in their work. The tomato sauce was the best that I have ever tasted. The pastas are fresh and homemade. Two of us had the pork shank special, and it was so good I can't even describe it. We will definitely go back when we visit HHI again.Special Features:
- Best Italian FoodBarbsVIPDined on 7/27/2014The meal and service were wonderful. Server knew his wines and explained the dishes well. Everyone was pleasant and very accommodating!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experiencelovethepinkhouseDined on 7/26/2014We were celebrating my husband's birthday and had never been here before. We ended up being more than one hour late due to horrific traffic going to Hilton Head that night (we had forgotten Saturdays were the turnaround days for vacation rentals!). We called to let them know. When we arrived, they immediately gave us each a small glass of champagne and waited on us right away. The service was outstanding and the food very, very good (my meal was so large - pork shank - I took much of it home and had it for dinner the next night). They also gave us complimentary desserts and after dinner drinks. The food is well priced, the ambiance very nice. We will be recommending it to friends and neighbors and will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemKevinDined on 7/25/2014Outstanding food. Attentive wait staff. Pleasant experience from beginning to end. Highly recommend this restaurant. My wife had the Halibut and I had pasta with shrimp and scallops in lobster sauce. Halibut melted in your mouth. Will definitely go back again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/24/2014One of the nicer well paced meals I have had in 25 years of coming to Hilton Head.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Take a Step into a Devine Dinner!CyndiDined on 7/23/2014Personalized service was virtually the best on Island. The moment we sat down the experience began and did not end until we crossed the exit threshold. Everyone at the table ordered a different appetizer and a different pasta dish. All were exceptional. The pasta is made on site -- it is evident. Excellent offerings of wine and champagne. We ended the evening with exquisite desserts. Our family of 4 highly recommend !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd Time AroundSteveDined on 7/23/2014This was my second visit to Divina. Once when the island was in hibernation and this time during the height of tourist season. Both experiences have been excellent! From the initial greeting to the owner's 'thank you' the service, food and atmosphere were excellent. Finding the restaurant could be a bit of a challenge to any island newcomer since it is tucked into a shopping center near the entrance to Sea Pines. But difficult to find is the norm at Hilton Head.Special Features:
- Delish!PianomomDined on 7/21/2014What a wonderful experience from the complimentary Prosecco toast to the amazing dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!TimmermanDined on 7/20/2014We enjoyed an excellent dinner with friend. Apps, wine, entree, and dessert were awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!BrianLDined on 7/20/2014Went there for our 1 year anniversary.....can't say enough about the food....it was EXCELLENT. They went out of their way to bring us a complimentary champagne....then App....then dessert. Great Service! Highly recommend!Special Features:
- 4th Wedding AnniversaryPhilliepharmerDined on 7/19/2014Wonderful dinner with me wife to celebrate our 4th anniversary. Food was fresh and flavorful, great combination of local seafood and traditional Italian cuisine. Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice "date night" restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and welcomingrobindVIPDined on 7/19/2014I have been twice to TD and both times didn't disappoint. The staff and owners are friendly - starting out your meal with complementary Proseco toast- and personable. The food is not too pretentious to be silly but delicious and well done. My 18 year old daughter had enjoyed an entree the last time we visited Hilton Head that she had still been dreaming about that was no longer on the menu and they were happy to make it for her again. That is the kind of service and flexibility this restaurant has. The menu is authentic Italian with a lot of coastal ingredients. It is a gem that many people don't know about which is nice for the customers when it comes to the craziness of Hilton Head in the summer. We will be back again this week.Special Features:
- Surprise find plus special treats.MikeLVIPDined on 7/18/2014party of 4 - everyone loved their meals. One of the owners stopped to chat with us a for a few minutes. Great service. We'll definitely go back! Of the 3 top Italian places in HHI, I liked this one the best.
- Can't wait to go back2foodiesDined on 7/15/2014The food and presentation were fresh and creative. The service was outstanding. We are still talking about our meals days later. This is the first place we will visit when we return to Hilton Head.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindEnjoyItalianVIPDined on 7/13/2014We have been going to Hilton Head for decades. First time dining at this restaurant. The menu is innovative Italian fare. Excellent food and service. List of extras included like a toast and sample appetizer. Very relaxing and enjoyable experience overall.Special Features:
- This restaurant was recommended.Frantz42Dined on 7/11/2014We made a reservation for a very busy Friday evening on Hilton Head Island. We were greeted by very lovely staff, waitress (Paige), and owner Tammy. We cannot express the delightful evening we shared. From our appetizers, entrees, and desserts, the food, ambiance, and staff met and surpassed our expectations. We feel priveledged that over the past 10 years we have tried and experienced some of the most top restaurants on the Island. We love to cook and appreciate fine dining and faire. This restaurant surpassed or equaled some of the finest dining on the Island. This will be our number one spot to re-visit on each return to the Island. Looking for a special evening to share a most enjoyable dinner, do not hesitate to try. Kudos to Chef Lee!Special Features:
- Wonderful meal5finefoodiesDined on 7/8/2014Enjoyed two creative,delicious dinners at this charming restaurant. Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Place on Hilton Head IslandLammy53Dined on 7/8/2014Trattoria Divina is by far the best restaurant. The quality of the food, the service and price are outstanding. The staff is always so accommodating and make you feel like you are home. Chef Hugo Lee is an amazing artist. The entire team makes dining at this restaurant an outstanding experience. We will be relocating to the area very soon and plan to make Trattoria Divina our #1 restaurant. Kudos to the entire staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Divine DiviniaMototimVIPDined on 7/6/2014The fresh pasta was incredible. Fantastic service and this place gets how to treat their customers!Special Features:
- Hidden SurpriseYork123VIPDined on 7/4/2014Was very pleased to find this restaurant. The food and service was outstanding. Lots of restaurants to select from on Hilton Head Island but don't overlook this one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular Dining Experience!NiagaraFoodieDined on 7/3/2014It was from the first moment we walked in that we knew we were in for a treat. The service was incredible throughout the whole time we were there. We were one of the last reservations but never felt rushed to hurry up, only to take our time and enjoy ourselves. Dominic was an absolute pleasure and kept us informed of the menu and wine choices. The food was absolutely fantastic from our amuse bouche and prosecco on arrival to our carpaccio and calamari apps. The mains were one of the best we've had, 8 oz lobster tail with scampi shrimp were cooked perfect. The wine list is extensive with great wines. I will definitely be back when in Hilton Head.Special Features:
- Could use a decor refreshATLFoodieDined on 7/3/2014The food was excellent. The decor reminded me of a mix between an Olive Garden and the GodFather.
- outstanding!ChloemomDined on 7/2/2014We really loved our experience at Trattoria Divina. The food is fresh, well prepared, and yummy. The restaurant is so lovely, and the staff is attentive without hovering. Not one single complaint! We will go back many times and recommend it to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsc3gramDined on 6/29/2014In a very competitive market, Trattoria Divina stands out as being a consistently wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- The following 357 reviews are from the Trattoria Divina reviews archive.
- over the TOP CHEF!!!!!lizzardDined on 6/28/2014STUPENDOUS SERVICE MADE TO ORDER!!!!!!! PAULINA AND CHEF WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO PLEASE!!! EVEN WENT TO MARKET NEXT DOOR TO BUY EGGPLANT TO MAKE A GF EGGPLANT ROLLATINI!!! EVERYONE TRULY DEVOURED!!!!! WE ATE TOOOO MUCH BUT THOROUGHLY ENJOYED. THE ITALIAN SAUCE WAS A LITTLE DIFFERENT FROM OUR NY CT STANDARD BUT IN A NICE WAY. AFTER ALL YOU DONT TRAVEL TO GET THE SAME ALL SAME ALL!!!! STEP OUT OF YOUR BOX AN ENJOY SOMETHING NEW!!! THANK YOU PAULINA AND CHEF! KEEEP UP THE GREAT SERVICE TO PLEASE!!!!Special Features:
- Great food superb servicePhoebehhiDined on 6/27/2014From the moment we walked into the restaraunt we were treated to a wonderful experiance. The service reminded me of the service you receive when you are visiting Europe and dining in a fine restaraunt. It is a place that I would highly recommend....the food was also excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.