40 N 6th St
Brooklyn, NY 11249Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fabbricanyc.com/
- Phone: 7182187045
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 5:30pm
Dinner: Sun-Wed: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Dinner: Thu-Sat: 5:30pm - 2am
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Breakfast: Daily: 7:30am - 12:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, Contemporary European
- Executive Chef: Simone Bonelli
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, High Tea, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Our Events Manager together with Executive Chef Simone Bonelli will work on sublime culinary creations for all in-site and off-site special events.
- Entertainment: Fabbrica`s entertainment program will offer live jazz bands, acoutic trios, Live DJ session. Our events are designed to emphasize and celebrate Brooklyn lifestyle.
- Special Events: Please contact our GM to make your special event a success.
- Cross Street: Kent avenue
- Public Transit: Conveniently located near the L subway line, the East River Ferry, and the Williamsburg Bridge.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Free parking for customers. Conveniently located near the L subway line, the East River Ferry, and the Williamsburg Bridge.
A word from Fabbrica
The name FABBRICA - Italian for factory - is an homage to the extraordinary history of the neighborhood, once characterized by active manufacturing. Fabbrica welcomes those who want to explore, share, and celebrate contemporary Italian cuisine and extraordinary boutique wines.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fabbrica - Best Restaurants in Williamsburg ›
Fabbrica reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (5)vibrant bar scene (4)great for brunch (3)fit for foodies (3)great for lunch (3)neighborhood gem (2)scenic view (2)late-night find (2)romantic (1)notable wine list (1)special occasion (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great new spot!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/20/2012We had been to the cafe to enjoy their coffee and pastries before they opened for dinner. We had dinner there on one of their first nights and it was great. They had as many specials as they did choices on the menu. They were out of a couple of things, but that is not surprising for a new start. The servers were friendly and attentive. In fact, it was hard not to ignore an obnoxious diner next to us. We were impressed with how well the server handled him. The atmosphere was lively with a broad range of customers. We ordered the soup - and it was full of flavor - and the creme brulee style cheese dish. For entrees we had the pasta special and the "tastings of veal and tuna" - both were fantastic.Special Features:
- Good, but needs managementStuka123VIPDined on 10/12/2012I have to say that this place is new, however the owner is not new in the field. The place is lovely. The staff needs training. They don't know that much about hospitality. The food is ok, nothing special. We ordered the creme brulee and cold cuts first. Both were fine. We ordered the pasta with pesto, but the tomatoes on the bottom were cold. The salmon was a small portion with too much salt. The dessert, a Tiramisu, was average. Cocktails, do not expect nothing good since they really don't have a bartender. I returned my drinks twice since tasted more juice thank vodka. They ended up waiving the charge for the cocktails. We also ordered a bottle of wine. We had to request bread. Has potential but needs management.