Buca di Beppo - White Marsh
8200 Perry Hall Blvd.
Baltimore, MD 21236Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - White Marsh
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 4109312751x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you"re hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - White Marsh
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Buca di Beppo - White Marsh - Best Restaurants in White Marsh ›
Buca di Beppo - White Marsh reviews from OpenTable diners
51 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (42)kid-friendly (32)special occasion (30)great for lunch (16)neighborhood gem (16)fit for foodies (15)great for brunch (11)romantic (10)late-night find (3)notable wine list (3)scenic view (3)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Feels like an old friend's houseStuffedDined on 4/12/2014We've dined (sounds too formal a word), we've visited Buca numerous times and numerous locations and the atmosphere is like visiting old friend's and eating at their house. Service is extra friendly, casual, and attentive. Food is comfort food and plenty of it. We always take home leftovers for meals later in the week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Server was very pleasant,friendlyCatloverDined on 4/5/2014Server was very pleasant,friendly but not overly attentive. Restaurant did not seem that busy but we waited for an extendedtime to get the garlic bread we ordered when she told us it would just be a couple of min. Because we had ordered that we declined the table bread. The food was ok though the garlic bread & the marina sauce fell way below expectation. Have had much better at many other places. Our main dishes,the Buca salad, & the desserts were very good. Given the fact there are so many other good Italian restaurant chains in the area my husband & I would not pick this one to go to if it was just the 2 of us dining out. Disappointed since we had been hearing of this restaurant for years from the couple we were with.Special Features:
- First Visit of ManyBillfearDined on 3/30/2014This was our visit to Buca di Beppo. Our server, Amy, was Outstanding. The food was EXCELLENT. Our main course came out before we finished our appetizer. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RestaurantSadieDined on 3/30/2014The place is amazing! Our waitress jordon was exceptional and was sad to hear it was her last day there. Should have done everything possible to keep her.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome restaurantblueTHEdog23Dined on 3/22/2014The best Italian food I've ever had in an Italian restaurant :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday with the FamilyDianaVIPDined on 3/8/2014Enjoying a birthday dinner out with an almost two year old granddaughter can be tricky. Buca di Beppo was magic......from the sparkly cup to the ambiance, we all enjoyed our meal. The waitress was helpful and always there for us. The food was appreciated by even the Annapolis couple!! We had such a great time. Thank you so much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All around great placeBucadinerDined on 3/7/2014My family has been to Buca three times since our first visit at Christmas. Each time has been a pleasant experience. The staff has been wonderful including the manager who makes his presence but is not a nuisance. If I had a complaint it would be that the house dressing could be have more substance. The flavor is not bad but seems very thinned. I am a big sauce fan and some of the dishes were a little "under sauced" if I may. But there is no problem getting an extra dish of sauce if you ask. However, with a glass or two of their Sangria, you may easily overlook this obstacle. In the end I can't wait to back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big PortionsmishluvtoboatDined on 3/6/2014The food was great, the service was great. We don't usually get desert, but we shared the chocolate cake as well. It was delicious too. Had enough food to take home left overs for another meal which is always nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful as always!!!!!RebelWolfDined on 3/2/2014We went to Buca for our anniversary this year. It is one of the few places where I will eat Italian food. The food was fantastic, service was good, fast, friendly. Server was knowledgeable and got everything right the first time. Always love going to Buca for good Italian food and love the family style atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always good!aquagoddessDined on 2/21/2014The staff is always friendly and the food is always good. Only thing is that the waitress automatically handed ME the check assuming I was paying. This was most likely because I was with a younger looking friend. Wait staff shouldn't assume anything and put bill in the middleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family Dinnerjojo1216Dined on 2/16/2014My family and I had a reservation for my father's birthday, and my engagement celebration. They made my father very happy for his birthday, but never once we were mentioned with our engagement, and yes, they were told before hand. I was ok with that, but my fiancé was a little upset over it. We weren't very clear on the family style dinners, since it was our first time, other than my mom and I for lunch once. It wasn't explained very well, but we made it thru it. The food was fresh and most of it very yummy. The sauce on the ziti was almost non existent. The garlic butter sauce on the shrimp pasta was not very garlicky. Had to wait past our reservation time. We had to ask for coffee more than once. Bread also. Dinner was still tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hungry ValentineMrsSneedDined on 2/14/2014My husband took me here for Valentine's Day. Never even been to that section of White Marsh mall since Boscovs reopened. It had such a family 'hole in the wall' feel, I didn't even know it was a franchise. Waiter was very nice. I saw families, couples, everything. Made me feel very comfortable. And the convenience of using Open Table is always a plus! The food and wine we're amazing. I love anything Italian. Prices not bad either for the shareable plates. Will be back very soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's DayDelightedGuestDined on 2/14/2014My wife and I went for Valentine's Day. Maybe it isn't like this every day, but they packed us in like sardines. The portions were huge, and the food was just ok. We had the mozzarella bread, the italian sausage stuffed shells, and the chicken carbonara. I wouldn't recommend anything nor would I steer you away from anything we had. They do have a MONSTER brownie sundae, but we were too full to try it.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic settingRomanticDined on 2/14/2014Took my wife and son on Valentine's Day, had an 7:30 reservation got there a little early to beet the rush. Although we didn't get seated until 7:45 it was well worth the wait. (Being Valentine's Day, expected the wait to be much longer) The employees are very polite and friendly, and made you feel right at home. Waitress came right over and took our orders, and didn't have to wait long for it's arrival. The food was very good and well proportioned. I would recommend this resaurant to my family and friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- valentines dateparkville7Dined on 2/14/2014For our 3 year anniversary my boyfriend and I decided to go to Buca di Beppo because I had heard it was a great romantic setting especially for Valentines. However, this was not the case. We were sat in a corner in one of the rooms where people requested to be because they knew the server. The server spent more time talking to those customers that he knew then making sure we were okay. I saw the waiter a total of three times- to get our drink order, to get our food order, and to give us the check even though he was sitting and conversing with the people he knew. The food was okay but the service on such a special night was definitely not what I would have hoped.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Family OutingOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/14/2014We've always enjoyed Buca in Minneapolis but this was the first time we had a chance to enjoy it in Maryland and we were not disappointed. We shared with friends and they too enjoyed Buca's. We look forward to the next time.Special Features:
- Fist time but will returnDougDined on 2/14/2014Buca Di Beppo was a fun experience .. great food, standard Italian fare but very well made. The Mozzerella garlic toast is addicting. Also had the Apple Gorgonzola salad, delicious and the penne with vodka sauce, also very good. Will definitely return. The service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love this place!KathyDined on 2/14/2014Not our first time here. Food is amazing, alway friendly and energetic staff. Portion size very generous.Special Features:
- Consistently goodmamabearjaneDined on 2/9/2014For a chain restaurant, Buca di Beppo is a good, solid Italian restaurant. You need to be aware of their portion sizes - "small" feeds 2-3 adults and large feeds 4-5. So you need to go with people who are willing to make selections that they're willing to share. As long as you're prepared to do that, it's a very pleasant, consistent experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedMimiDined on 2/8/2014I have eaten at other Buca di Beppo's before. Sadly this time was a disappointment. The calamari was over cooked and the pizza was dry.Special Features:
- Wonderful experience.Brow41nDined on 2/7/2014My server Gary was the best service I have gotten in a very long time. Even. He is one the reason I will continue to come back. Gary was very attentive to us and made sure what we order was great. He made feel like we were dining at home. I like how he made us important even though he had other tables to attend. He was a phenomenal server. It is a great asset to your restaurant. Gary should be in charge.. I was having a bad day and when I left it was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findQueen254Dined on 1/31/2014My husband and I and our two adult boys. Absolutely love this place plenty of food great service and enjoyable atmosphere. We would definitely be returning to this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for gathering!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/25/2014We had a family group of eight get together for dinner. Great food and great place for conversation!Special Features:
- Celebration!MediatorDined on 1/5/2014We went there for two birthdays and had a couple of kids with us, ages 7 years old and 18 months old. The waitress, Lauren, couldn't have been any nicer and the manager came in to be sure we were having a good time. I did think the appetizers(calamari and chopped antipasta) were somewhat pricey but nevertheless enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is AMAZING!!! YouOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/5/2014The food is AMAZING!!! You will leave here full and satisfied. I highly recommend this place. I never had Italian food this delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Great ServiceKathyDined on 1/4/2014We have dined at the Buca di Beppo in St. Paul, Minnesota, and were pleased to see one in our general area. Our party of 11 loved the dishes we choose and shared, including the appetizers and salads. The salad ingredients were fresh, the sangria was yummy, and the celebration cake was awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great way to start the new yearPapaSeanDined on 1/1/2014I have dined in a Buca near Irvine, CA so I was excited when this one opened near our home in Maryland. We arrived early for our reservations and were promptly seated. Our waitress did an excellent job of explaining the "family style" to our non-Buca initiated children. Sevice was prompt, food was OUTSTANDING, I have never been to a place where everything that was served was so well prepared, the salad was cold and crisp, the entrees were warm but not piping, untouchable hot. Will be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fabulous steak specialsMJH2VIPDined on 1/1/2014we have been to buca's many times and always enjoy the food - but this trip we took advantage of two specials - the steak pizzaiola and the steak medallions with gorgonzola and mushroom sauce. both were delicious and we hope they become regulars on the menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cao-bella!!!steveDined on 1/1/2014enjoyed the food, very well prepared, great service. Dine here now at least once a week. Fairly priced menu!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fair at bestnyeregretDined on 12/31/2013Service was decent at best, while the Sangria tasted like flavored tap water, the bread was stale, and the entree tasted like a warmed up microwave dish.
- Great foodJoeHDined on 12/31/2013I would recommend this restaurant to small to large groups, but not couples looking for a romantic night out. My wife and I went here for New Years Eve. I was expecting a place a bit quieter than this, somewhere to have a more romantic quiet dinning experience. However, it was noisey and we were sat next to a larger group. This was MY FAULT though for not researching the type of setting. The food was great, except for the stuff shells being a little overcooked/hard. Our waitress was very polite and attentive. My wife & I took forever to decide on what to order, but our waitress was very patient and friendly. :-) I love the family style serving of the food... Everyone can get a little of everything that is ordered which is pretty cool!Special Features:
- our family had a great christmasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/25/2013our family had a great christmas dinning experience food was enjoyed by allSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- christmas eve dinnerJohnDined on 12/24/2013I took my extended family to Buca on Christmas eve and we had a fantastic time. Service was great and the food was just as good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our family enjoyed our visit,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/22/2013Our family enjoyed our visit, it was our family Christmas dinner. Food was great and the service was excellent.FSpecial Features:
- Christmas with the familyJenx75Dined on 12/22/2013We ate here 12/22 we had 1 pm reservations but still had to wait for our table. The restaurant did not seem overly crowded for a Sunday afternoon. We order 3 family style dishes salad, lasagna and fettuccine supreme. The pasta dishes came out before the salad which was intended to be our appetizer. Our waiter came every 15 to 2o min to check on us. He was nice but not overly attentive, we had to ask for refills on drinks and bread. The food was decent the portion size was accurate the large was supposed to feed 6 people and 6 adults we could not finish even one of the dishes and ended up taking home leftovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/21/2013Had relatives who are foodies come visit and we decided to take them to this place because we had been there on two previous occassions. We had the baked ziti, spaghetti and meatballs, chicken prosciutto. All were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome spotOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/3/2013This place is absolutely incredible. Great food, great service. I loved it so much bringing the family back on christmas eve.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverviewDebbieDined on 11/30/2013I have been to many Bucca di Beppo's before and loved them so we were so excited to take people there. I was surprised at how expensive you have become and the food was so-so. Nothing was served hot, the taste was not the same and none of the kids could eat their kids pizza's Very disappointing for the occassion and price. Most likely will not return or recommend!Special Features:
- Our server was amazing especiallyLKSILLERS71Dined on 11/28/2013Our server was amazing especially since we had one of the last reservationsI would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanksgiving ThanksKS1EDined on 11/28/2013My request for kitchen seating was granted, and we were plesantly suprised by the announcement at the matradee - host/ess podium. Everyone wished us a Happy Thanksgiving. Kevin our waiter was patient, kind, and prompt with our order The Thanksgiving special of course! Even the other waiters, waitress', prep, sous, kitchen chef, and managers asked about our meal...and dining experience! We felt comfortable and welcome. Lots of communications and friendliness, and assistance with eachother regardless of their positions for service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.