Crossroads at House Of Blues - Orlando
1490 East Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830Neighborhood:
Lake Buena Vista
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Crossroads at House Of Blues - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.houseofblues.com/venues/clubvenues/orlando/
- Phone: 4079342583
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Two Seating: 10:30am, 1:00pm; Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,Visa
- Cuisine: Southern, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Ed Whittaker
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: House of Blues showcases the diversity of live music by presenting nearly every genre of music on the main stage. Crossroads at House of Blues features Orlando"s latest and greatest blues artists every night on the front porch and every Friday & Saturday night in the Restaurant from 10:30pm to Close.
A word from Crossroads at House Of Blues - Orlando
Crossroads at House of Blues® is a lively restaurant and bar located inside the world-famous House of Blues. It features a tantalizing new menu created by celebrity chef and Food Network star, Aarón Sanchez. Enjoy signature dishes such as shrimp & grits, short rib meatball sliders and fire-grilled flatbreads plus some new twists on House of Blues favorites like jambalaya, slow-smoked pulled pork, signature burgers, salads and steaks. It"s food that's bold and classic yet contemporary. Open daily for lunch and dinner, Crossroads at House of Blues is truly the place where food, music & art intersect!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Crossroads at House Of Blues - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
108 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (50)kid-friendly (41)great for lunch (34)late-night find (28)hot spot (28)vibrant bar scene (27)special occasion (25)fit for foodies (21)great for outdoor dining (15)great for brunch (11)neighborhood gem (10)scenic view (8)romantic (6)notable wine list (2)Show More
- Busy but goodFoferDined on 5/19/2014Great food only downside was not enough staff for such a busy restaurant.Special Features:
- RocBDined on 5/18/2014I chose to eat at Crossroads at House of Blues because I wanted to make sure I was already in the area before a concert I was attending. Our waiter (Bryan/Brian?) was awesome. The sweet potato fries are really good.Special Features:
- Slow but goodCheappickymomDined on 5/17/2014We made a reservation for 6 but needed to bump it to six and did so with no additional wait;although the hostess was a little rude about it. The bathroom was not clean, and the restaurant was very cold, but they did turn down the fans for us. The food took a long time and we all expected it to be luke warm, but it wasn't (; it was very tasty, I recommend the voodoo shrimp. For Orlando, it was reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- viewDined on 5/17/2014Not much of a menu Hamburger was over cooked. Had a reservation yet when i got there no one could find it. Glad i brought the reservation page from my pc. no catfish nuggets?why not?Special Features:
- drinks only pleaseMandiBastilleDined on 5/16/2014I'm so sad that a celebrity chef inspired menu was so unimpressive. The Voodoo Shrimp was gross, the corn bread felt stale. The Bolognese was a red sauce with big chunks of meat. Not a slow cooked meat sauce with deep flavor. Just a hood place to drink before a concert.Special Features:
- Pre-concertDisneyfan71Dined on 5/16/2014Great Resturant to catch a bite before their concerts!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shrimp dishesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/15/2014Good, fun atmosphere. Very noisy, tv's, classic rock music. Lots of funky stuff to look at. Ordered Voodoo Shrimp appetizer. Much bigger than I expected. Delicious. Loved it. Will order it again. Ordered Shrimp and Grits for dinner. Good...BUT...when they say it is spicy, please know that it is VERY SPICY! I don't mind spicy but I almost could not taste anything else. The concept they presented was shrimp and a grit cake in a sauce. Good concept but the execution lead to an overwhelming result. Grit cake was too small. A couple more shrimp could be added. Much less Chipotle sauce and much less spice. I would like to try the hamburgers, ribs and fried chicken. Server was very pleasant. Described dishes accurately. Service was fast.Special Features:
- Good choiceSpecialNightDined on 5/15/2014We really enjoyed our experience, service was great as was the food. We were running late due to a move of the parking, we called and they held our spot for us, they went the extra mile to make the evening a success.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food and ServiceYummyDined on 5/15/2014My first time eating at House of Blues and enjoyed the atmosphere and food. The service was prompt and professional. Our Server was friendly and took good care of her customers. Will definitely visit other House of Blues.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice NightMylove1959Dined on 5/15/2014My family had dinner at The House of Blues in Lake Buena vista on Thursday 5/15/2014. Our waiter Robert was great, atentative and accommodating. The food was outstanding, although a bit small. The drinks were great and they even found room when my party of six turned into a party of 12. My son enjoyed the meet and greet with the Aquabats and we all had a great time. Bring money, it's reasonable but not cheap, especially the drinks but there was so much to do before and after that it was great no matter what we spent. Would go back in a heartbeat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- House of Blues is a charmEddiebgoodDined on 5/11/2014Always love the food and the service is always excellent. Cannot do without the cornbread. Must have. Great happy hour and ambiance relaxes you. Will go back again and again...Special Features:
- Server added to the tipFLFoodie737Dined on 5/10/2014Went to Crossroads with some friends this past weekend. Kept a copy of the receipt with the tip amount included. The posted credit card charge was too high. I called the restaurant, was transferred three different times before insisting on speaking to a manager. I explained the situation. I was promptly dismissed by the manager and transferred to accounting. The accountant was unable to find my check number in the system, had to call me back. The tip amount entered was incorrect (too high) and said that credit would be issued for the difference. The server did not get in trouble and the manager could care less that his staff is adding to tips. We will never eat here again.
- Mother's Day GatheringLksparkerDined on 5/10/2014It said I exceeded the character count, but also shows I has 500 somthing remaining. I placed my comments in the box that said add a private note for the restaurant. I am hoping it will allow my comments there as I would really like my comments heard. Hope, no luck. I guess I will attempt the contact us link on their website.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mothers day weekendOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/9/2014had a great time good place to eat and have a drinkSpecial Features:
- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/2/2014we attempted to eat in your patio dining room on Friday 5/2/2014 and was told the section was closed even though the restuarant was opened until 1am and it was just 10pm. we are not big fans of the music and its levels becaisue we have three children but we love your food.Special Features:
- Great but only for a concertOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/2/2014First off, why bother making a reservation? It was raining that whole day so everyone wanted in on not waiting for the show to start outside. Got there at my reservation time and waited 20 minutes to get seated. Glad I made it for 5:45 for a 7:30 door opening. I enjoyed my food but husband thought it was so so for the price. Our server was great, whenever we got to see him. It was constantly packed but I would go again just for "Pass the Line", not sure i'd eat here unless we had that privilege that made the expensive food worth it.Special Features:
- Estupenda ComidaTeboDined on 4/30/2014Estuvo ricaso y la atención aún mejor. La carne muy buena y los refill estupendosSpecial Features:
- carnivoreDined on 4/30/2014Not a good dining value. For the quality of the food, it was highly over priced. Even by Disney standards. I had the bacon-wrapped meatloaf and it was good. The mixed vegetable side as not a good accompaniment to the main dish. My wife had the buttermilk fried chicken. She was given what looked initially like a very generous portion. Add she started eating, though, she learned the chicken was mostly beading and the actual chicken was very small pieces. And the chicken was very overcooked. Pretty quiet. Good surroundings and we had a nice view of the lake from our table in the back of the restaurant. We ate there before a concert we were going to. Next time we go to a concert there, we'll eat at a different restaurant.
- Good food but a little expensive.ChatteychatleyDined on 4/30/2014We had a good experience and also did pass-the-line. I felt it was a little expensive for what we got, but it just me. Just know that going in the you're in Disney.Special Features:
- Good food and fun scenedina77Dined on 4/27/2014This is a great place to grab food before a show at House of Blues. I have had the street tacos, a salad, and the burger. All were good. The drinks are good as well and you can take them to go into the music hall.Special Features:
- Great Food Great Service Great timeFullbellyDined on 4/24/2014Great Food, Great Service. Ate there 2 days in a row just so we could taste more of the menu. Service was cheerful, polite and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VariedWelshFloridaFansDined on 4/17/2014Really looked forward to this but have to say was disappointed. Took half an hour to get a table but I had booked. Eldest son had steak which he enjoyed (at $28 I am very glad!) and youngest had a burger which he enjoyed. The vegetarian menu is non existent but fair play the chef came out and said he could make some tacos. They were small and too hot so couldn't taste them, left still hungry. Husband had jambayala this was hot with barely any chicken. The most disappointing was the atmosphere. You could have been in mcdonalds as it wasn't very well themed and we just felt like we had to eat and go quickly. All in all disappointing experience (and expensive).
- best bang for your buck at disneyRobertVIPDined on 4/16/2014this has to be the best bang for your buck at disney, although my ribs were a bit dry and didn't fall off the bone the food overall was well portioned, cole slaw was very fresh and the mash potatoes were real,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant and good foodCallieDined on 4/16/2014This was our first time to visit House of Blues. It was loud and energetic, but we could still have a conversation. The waitress was friendly and attentive. The food was good and not too pricey. We would definitely visit again.Special Features:
- Cool restaurantnivraksDined on 4/15/2014Great restaurant in the Disney Downtown area, considering generally how busy the place can be, the Opentable booking enabled us to get to our seats quickly and served. Food was very good, all options - kids and vegetarian - were varied to provide some choice and they were flexible with the menu if needed. The pasta chicken dish was great. Would recommend this restaurant and found it to be very good value for money.Special Features:
- Irish family reviewIrishclanDined on 4/15/2014We know of Aaron Sanchez through Food Network. Made reservations and got right in. The staff were courteous and efficient. Our waiter Matt was friendly and engaging without being pushy.I ordered lobster and macaroni. I loved it, there were several rather substantial pieces of succulent lobster. I sampled my son's and daughter's barbecued ribs and we agreed they were awesome. Portion sizes were large but we managed to do our delicious meals justice. For dessert I ordered the key lime pie. It was a generous slice of the most delectable key lime pie I've had. I enjoyed the creamy consistency of it. We loved our visit. What a stress reliever after a long hectic day. We'll dine with y'all again when we have the chance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ServiceMary1370Dined on 4/12/2014This was a great night out. We went because we had tickets for a show next door. Food was very tasty and the service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodPegleg62Dined on 4/11/2014Great food and fun for the whole family. Lots to look at although we were finished before the band started playing I'm sure they sounded greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I can't wait to return honestly.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/11/2014The service was great. The food is amazing even for my pescatarian diet. And the environment was to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waited with a reservationtjnukeDined on 4/10/2014I had made a reservation online for 8 because with that number I knew we would probably have to wait a while. We arrived at the restaurant 5 minutes prior to our reservation and ended up waiting over 30 minutes after our reservation. This leads me to ask myself what is the purpose of making a reservation. I had noticed multiple parties, including one with 8 or more people, be seated before our party was. When I approached the hostess and asked how long, she informed me the table was still being used, and she was waiting for the party to cash out. Our waitress was not available much for refills and etc., they ran out of the beer my wife ordered, which we found out 10 minutes after ordering, and the jambalaya should not be titled so.Special Features:
- Very disappointedAldoDined on 4/7/2014I booked this based on other reviews. However, whilst it's called the house of blues inside there was no music and no atmosphere. The server was more interested in getting the check signed than serving us, most unusual for the states. Food was ok, This was the worse dining experience in 3 weeks and I would not recommend
- Good and with a nice kick!DidaDined on 4/4/2014The food was really good, very tasty. The service was excellent. They have a lovely sitting area outside. Will go back to have drinks in that area.Special Features:
- Soul fullFoodFanaticDined on 4/4/2014Chose this because we had concert tickets at the House of Blues and dining there gets you to the front of the line. Good food, soulful southern cooking. Wish they would offer lighter options with no grains but it was still very good. Waiter was knowledgable, friendly and the food came put hot and fast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better Like Spicy!roundtheblockDined on 4/4/2014The food is good but the server gives you a warning that if you are not able to handle spicy foods, you better speak up. Heed this warning! The staff was great. We had a birthday at our table and they helped me be sneaky and get a candle in a dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive and not exceptional foodCelebrationResidentDined on 4/4/2014The food was from $15 (chicken) to $28 (ribs/steak) a portion. Portions were pretty small. Mac&Cheese lobster (forget the price but in the $20's) was in a very small bowl. Not what I expected as a main course. No bread, no salad. I'd get a burger or something light and less expensive than meals. Not worth it for the price and the food was just "ok". Chicken was the best.Special Features:
- Honky tonk type place.MarkVIPDined on 4/3/2014We went early so it wasn't crowded at all. Food was ok. Cornbread was a favorite. I got a sandwich and the bread was a little dry. My wife got pasta, she enjoyed it. We had a spicy shrimp app that was awesome. Service was great, fast and friendly.
- DisappointedDisappointedDined on 4/2/2014We had looked forward to going here but were so disappointed. Our server was great, very friendly and accommodating, but the food was a huge disappointment. Mac and lobster was just OK, wings were dry, and shrimp and grits was so hot it couldn't be eaten (even by someone who loves hot and spicy food). The management did remove that from the bill. Only had blues music inside on Friday and Saturday nights so that part of experience was misleading. We were looking forward to live music while dining.
- Outside - with music - wonderful.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/1/2014Outside - with music - wonderful. Would love to have had dinner outside but the menu was limited. Inside wasn't nearly as nice. Food was okay but nothing special. Good central location at Disney. Service was very efficient and friendly.Special Features:
- Opentable Reservation IgnoredOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/1/2014Our opentable reservation was ignored! We arrived on time but were put in the same queue as the walk ups. Our server shamelessly begged for an on-line at-a-boy. They mixed up our request for a an extra spicey jambalaya and instead spiced up a meat loaf. I guess one shouldn't expect much from such a high volume factory restaurant.
- Very tastytheMrsDined on 3/31/2014Food was delish...hubbs ordered jambalaya and I had the shrimp and grit cake. Food and arrived hot, was nice and spicyand our waiter was terrific! His name was Ray, he was very knowledgeable about the menu and was friendly as well as providing prompt service. Highly recommend the House of Blues and ask for Ray!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.