Crossroads at House Of Blues - Orlando
1490 East Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830Neighborhood:
Lake Buena Vista
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Crossroads at House Of Blues - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.houseofblues.com/venues/clubvenues/orlando/
- Phone: 4079342583
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Two Seating: 10:30am, 1:00pm; Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,Visa
- Cuisine: Southern, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Ed Whittaker
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: House of Blues showcases the diversity of live music by presenting nearly every genre of music on the main stage. Crossroads at House of Blues features Orlando"s latest and greatest blues artists every night on the front porch and every Friday & Saturday night in the Restaurant from 10:30pm to Close.
A word from Crossroads at House Of Blues - Orlando
Crossroads at House of Blues® is a lively restaurant and bar located inside the world-famous House of Blues. It features a tantalizing new menu created by celebrity chef and Food Network star, Aarón Sanchez. Enjoy signature dishes such as shrimp & grits, short rib meatball sliders and fire-grilled flatbreads plus some new twists on House of Blues favorites like jambalaya, slow-smoked pulled pork, signature burgers, salads and steaks. It"s food that's bold and classic yet contemporary. Open daily for lunch and dinner, Crossroads at House of Blues is truly the place where food, music & art intersect!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Crossroads at House Of Blues - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
112 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (52)kid-friendly (40)great for lunch (32)vibrant bar scene (26)hot spot (25)late-night find (25)special occasion (24)fit for foodies (19)great for outdoor dining (16)neighborhood gem (13)scenic view (11)great for brunch (9)romantic (6)notable wine list (3)Show More
- DinoDined on 7/19/20147/19/14 was our second time going to Cross Roads. I make reservations so it's never a problem getting a table. For how busy the restaurant is, the service is really prompt and you never have to ask for anything because staff is on it. If you are in town for a concert at the House of Blues, I would recommend having dinner before concert starts. If you spend $20 at the restaurant you get a pass the line pass. That works out really well to get into the venue among the first. Your chances of getting a good spot to watch the concert is guaranteed.Special Features:
- SamJJDined on 7/16/2014Best burger ever! Great waiter; he was fun, personable and very knowledgeable. Thanks for a memorable dining experience:)Special Features:
- OutstandingfezwaterDined on 7/12/2014This restaurant is wonderful. Good prices, great food, friendly atmosphere and a band playing outside where you can sit afterward and listen to music. Staff is courteous, and friendly. Wonderful place to eat, and I would suggest using open table to make your reservations. No matter what time your reservation is, you can go in earlier if you like and they will accommodate that. Highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & great staff.AimeemcgDined on 7/8/2014My boyfriend and I visited here for the first time and we were thoroughly impressed. Everything on the menu looked delicious, and our food came within good time and tasted great. I also cannot compliment the staff enough - our own table waiter was friendly and added to our great experience.Special Features:
- So SoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/8/2014I had a party of 9 that was put onto four tables pushed together Two people sat across from each other with one seated on the end. This meant that space on the table was at a premium. The meal came out immediately following the appetizers That left everyone eating their appetizers and main meal together at the same time The lack of space on the table because of all the plates was an issue There was no obvious mention in the entree descriptions that the food would be spicy. (Notably the meatloaf) It was spicy, and for some people who were not expecting it to be, the experience was not a happy one.
- H of B - coolLovesfoodDined on 7/7/2014Excellent place, lots to look at and take pics of. Very friendly and good service. Food- very good. Definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun timeNatalieMiamiDined on 7/3/2014A little pricey but the food was good and the service was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itFamilyof4Dined on 6/29/2014Great food and great service. Best ribs! Chef came out personally to discuss food allergy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a real house of blueslferrisDined on 6/29/2014Once we were seated the night went downhill fast. Our waitress was slow and uninterested in providing any type of service except to plop our over priced and ridiculously spicy food on our table only to reappear to give us our check. We were really disappointed in the house of blues.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey but worth itMohawkDined on 6/28/2014I thought the quality of the food was above average. I had jambalaya and it was perfection; not too dry nor too moist and properly spiced. My wife had the broiled fish and it also was properly prepared. Although the restaurant is a little pricey, I can see us going again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was flavorlessSavvyRestCustomerDined on 6/25/2014The atmosphere and service were good. The food was not. My kids had the French Dip, and the meat was dry and without seasoning. I had the salmon, and once I added salt and pepper, it was better. Hubby had the pork chops which had no seasoning whatsoever! We will not be returning when we come back to Orlando.
- Great time and food.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/23/2014Visited Crossroads at House of Blues Orlando on a Monday evening after making reservations on Opentable.com. (Which was very convenient.) Service from Danielle was fantastic. We were a party of 4 with 2 children. Our glasses were always filled and she seemed to know whenever we needed something before we asked. The menu selection was great and prices were what we were expecting. If you are coming with children, I would suggest reservations, as it is a popular spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very enjoyablecartwriteDined on 6/21/2014We didn't know what to expect since we hadn't been there before but the service was excellent and the food was very good! Our waitress was very helpful and patient as we had trouble with our restaurant.com certificate on our mobile app. We were seated in the back section that overlooked the lake and it was much more quiet than out front which suited us just fine and we were able to view the fire coming out of the volcano at the Rainforest Cafe across the lake. Overall it was a very enjoyable dining experience and would definitely recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RinkaDined on 6/21/2014My family and I have eaten here numerous times. Each visit has been enjoyable because of the staff, excellent food selections and the atmosphere. We have always had a relaxed experience and never feel rushed. Notably, because of the location to La Nuba we eat here prior to each show.Special Features:
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014Our server was great. Very friendly and personable. The food wasn't bad either. The jalapeno cornbread was delicious and the jambalaya was pretty good.Special Features:
- Wonderful FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/16/2014Great atmosphere and delicious food. Wonderful place to dine in downtown Disney!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food in a great restaurant!!RNSLoveFoodDined on 6/15/2014A group of friends went after a conference and loved it. Ordered Voodoo shrimp, lobster mac and cheese, mushroom sliders and shrimp and grits. The flavors were bursting and the ambiance was just right. I have had lobster mac and cheese before, and I can honestly it was the best that I ever had.Special Features:
- Food was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014The food was great and priced really well. Must try Voodoo Shrimp and the Bourbon Bread Pudding. Both were awesome!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/14/2014We waited outside in the patio area for our table. It was a great time just sitting back and listening to the music while we waited. Great service and laid back atmosphere. We could have sat there all night. Our 7 year old daughter even loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was okayDozerDined on 6/12/2014It didn't blow me away like I thought it would. My husband got the ribs which were okay and I got the Voodoo shrimp which was good. It was very loud in the place and the drinks were crazy expensive, I know it's part of downtown disney but I didn't feel the price was worth the quality of foodSpecial Features:
- Exciting placeNewplacesDined on 6/9/2014I was amazed at the decor of the place. The food was good but if it says spice then its VERY HOT! The fried chicken was amazing.Special Features:
- Wonderful DinnerLilyDined on 6/8/2014We had dinner here last week. We had reservations and were seated promptly. The food was great and very affordable. Will definetly go back when visiting Florida.Special Features:
- Unexpectedly surprised :)luv2trynewrestosVIPDined on 6/5/2014We were looking for something good that can satisfy all the dietary restrictions in the group. someone recommended this place. We really did not expect much of it since it's in the centre of a tourist trap. But we were happily surprised. My husband and i shared the Pulled Pork Sliders, the fish tacos and the roasted tomato flat bread. All were amazing. We took left over flatbread home and i had it for breakfast. It was still so good. I would highly recommend this place for groups and families.. Other food people had at our table and loved.... the fried chicken, the burger, the greek salad ..... The server was so nice and accommodating and patient taking all the orders with the gluten free or fat free or spice free restrictions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All GoodUKPeterDined on 6/4/2014Good Food , Good Service all in all a good restaurant.Special Features:
- Great Night OutMamasNightOutDined on 6/4/2014We dined here with a couple of friends. Good was great, service was great and they offered a nice beer menu. I would definitely recommend eating here to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meet me at the Crossroads...BeachguyDined on 5/31/2014I've never been to N'awlins but Crossroads transports me there & encourages me to visit soon. Great tasting food in a funky, cool atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!DisneygirlDined on 5/30/2014Our server was fantastic and the food was amazing!!! Our family of three really enjoyed ourselves and cannot wait to return. One of the best restaurants in Orlando!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food TasteOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/27/2014Family of 7 (5 kids age ranging from 10 to 18)...2 adults...on a family vacation. Chose this restaurant and booked a reservation because we knew we were visiting downtown Disney. We were not happy with the food. 2 out of the 7 of our family actually enjoyed their dinner. The total bill was $161 so we could have gone to another restaurant and received really tasty food and probably two different trips there. Very dissatisfied. The food that came out was cold - even the appetizers (corn bread) and entrees. Won't go back again!! Waiter didn't check on our drink refills either. HORRIBLE!!Special Features:
- Good foodPoshDined on 5/25/2014Good food typical American fare. Could have put a quarter of rubs in the kids menu for children that eat proper food ! Had a order an adult meal which was more expensive and food left . Service was excellent and would recommend as not rushed at all which us unusual in a downtown Disney eaterySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pickyeaterPickyEaterDined on 5/25/2014Really had a good time. Service and food were great. We will be returning soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/24/2014The service in the restaurant was amazing! Our waiter was attentive to everything. He was great! I definitely recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 286 reviews are from the Crossroads at House Of Blues - Orlando reviews archive.
- SrgmcjaDined on 5/23/2014Our reservation was for 7 and they were very accommodating, the band was truly interactive with the crowd, the lead singer came to our table and sang to our grad student, truly a memorable event for our familySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!HuntsalotDined on 5/23/2014Great food, great service and great atmosphere. Will definitely be back often. Best steak I have ever had and prices were reasonable considering where it is located.Special Features:
- Loved what I gotfunexperienceDined on 5/23/2014I got the pulled pork, coleslaw, and sweet potato fries. Everything was delicious! My daughter got the grilled chicken and thought hers was a bit dry. My son got the steak and said it was very good. So 2 out of 3 hits.Special Features:
- Great food!JaforocksDined on 5/23/2014My wife and I went for dinner and got there at 4:30. Happy hour is between 3-5PM and they have several 1/2 price beers (Corona included). Our server was great and had some good suggestions. The Voodoo Shrimp is incredible (although a little pricey at $15.99). The Cornbread is amazing (comes with the Voodoo Shrimp or can be ordered by itself). I had the Striploin which was pretty good - cooked perfectly Med rare, but was a little tough for a $26 steak. My wife had a Shrimp dish with a Grits cake that she said was amazing. Good restaurant overall, live music everyday (started a little later than we were there), fun atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The 1975bluesDined on 5/21/2014Next to concert venue. Best place to eat downtown Disney. Great basic food. Wait staff very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Busy but goodFoferDined on 5/19/2014Great food only downside was not enough staff for such a busy restaurant.Special Features:
- RocBDined on 5/18/2014I chose to eat at Crossroads at House of Blues because I wanted to make sure I was already in the area before a concert I was attending. Our waiter (Bryan/Brian?) was awesome. The sweet potato fries are really good.Special Features:
- Slow but goodCheappickymomDined on 5/17/2014We made a reservation for 6 but needed to bump it to six and did so with no additional wait;although the hostess was a little rude about it. The bathroom was not clean, and the restaurant was very cold, but they did turn down the fans for us. The food took a long time and we all expected it to be luke warm, but it wasn't (; it was very tasty, I recommend the voodoo shrimp. For Orlando, it was reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- viewDined on 5/17/2014Not much of a menu Hamburger was over cooked. Had a reservation yet when i got there no one could find it. Glad i brought the reservation page from my pc. no catfish nuggets?why not?Special Features: