Buca di Beppo - Augusta
3450 Wrightsboro Rd.
Augusta Mall -
Augusta, GA 30909Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Augusta
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 7067335475x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Augusta
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Buca di Beppo - Augusta - Best Restaurants in Augusta ›
Buca di Beppo - Augusta reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (12)special occasion (11)great for lunch (7)kid-friendly (7)neighborhood gem (4)romantic (2)great for brunch (2)fit for foodies (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- Great food, had a table toLotsofkidsDined on 10/6/2013Great food, had a table to fit our large family.....a bit expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding superb food and servicelovelyladyDined on 9/30/2013A co-worker came in one morning talking about how good the food was at this restaurant. I love Italian food, so I went on the website and it "looked good", so my sister and I decided to give it a try. We were a little skeptical about the price of the food. However, when the food was delivered, it was more than enough for my sister and I to enjoy our meal AND take some home for the family to sample AND have some for lunch the next day. And we ordered SMALL portions. I will most definitely be returning to this restaurant!! I loved the food, service was absolutely great. Our server came back numerous times to make sure we didn't need anything. I most definitely recommend giving this place a try!! You won't be dissappointed!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food/OK serviceSteveDined on 9/27/2013Food was excellent and baring the fact that the appetizer was forgotten, it was a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lunchdebraDined on 9/27/2013My retirement friends and I get together for lunch once every month. This is one of our favorite places!Special Features:
- Very Nice Atmosphere!duxdrakeDined on 9/21/2013I loved this place. Seemed very family oriented and decorated very nice. The ambiance was that of a family/friendly place. I especially like the fact that you can call and make reservations. We were put in a round room that was perfect for my party of seven. Everyone could engage in the conversation and make eye contact without twisting your neck!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service and HUGE portionsluv2dineVIPDined on 9/11/2013Always enjoy Buca! My waitress was excellent and made suggestions on portions. She was very knowledgable on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family reunionjajaamuns5Dined on 9/1/2013We had a great time and our server Jordin was the best! We had a private room it was quiet . The food was delivered while it was sti hot and fresh. Our drinks stayed full.These days its hard to find places that you get such good service. And again our rave goes out to our server JordinSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really good manager couldbirthdayDined on 8/25/2013Really good manager could have come around especially when you have a large party.Special Features:
- Our evening At BucaLenape2Dined on 8/22/2013Since you don't allow for a complete review: out of 8 visits to your restaurant, this was the 2nd best, the best was just after the grand opening. Norman our waiter did his job especially well while the food was ok at best. My wife's veal was over cooked (dry), my Penna De Rosa was borderline bland. I must comment that the attention to all the customers by the staff ( chef, and managers) was a welcomed improvement.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place, but not the serverOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2013I love Buca di beppo. It is one of my favorite restaurants. The food tastes amazing and normally the service is also very superb. However, when we went, the service started out superb but it later dragged on and on. We were done with our food and had to wait about 40 minutes for the check to pay. Then after getting the check we had to wait another 15 minutes for the server to come back and take our form of payment. He apologized for taking so long to give us the check and said that he had a large order at the bar he was getting taken care of. However, we will eat there again because the food is just that good. If we find that we are in his section and we are pushed for time, we may ask to move.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimersTracyJDined on 8/10/2013We were quite pleased with the restaurant. Great service...Our waiter was wonderful. The hostess was very friendly as well as the bartender who saw us leaving and told us to have a great night. We enjoyed the food and the drinks were very good (our party members ordered the italian margarita and red and white sangrias). Very large food portions. The small size will easily feed 3-4 people. Loved the decor of the restaurant. Overall a fun place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Safe Italian placeKarenVIPDined on 8/1/2013If your in town and want a place with no surprises this is for you. It's very simple and classic Italian fare but very institutional . Nothing special .Probably on a at with an Olive Garden
- Wonderful nightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/27/2013We were there for my mother's 79th birthday. The food was excellent. My mother was very surprised when they came and sang for her. It was a nice touch that all of the waiting staff had signed a birthday card. The cost was reasonable and we left full and with enough leftover for my parents lunch the next day. Buca's had become one of our favorite restaurants.Special Features:
- First time dinersOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/18/2013When the waitstaff tells 4 people they've ordered a lot of food, believe them. The menu says the small size is enough for two and is an understatement. Quantity is great, quality is good. We all had some of everything which is the restaurants concept. Our mutual opinions were the lemon chicken could have been more lemony--merely a hint of lemon. Baked zitti needed more sauce as it was a bit dry. Penne capriese was very flavorful as was the spaghetti with meat sauce. Ceasar salad and artichoke spinach dip were excellent. Service was helpful, knowledgable, and attentive without being obtrusive. Will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Satisfied CustomerSTARMCDined on 7/10/2013Wayne was our server and he was absolutely awesome! We had the party room it was perfect! The food was wonderful and my cream soda was the best! Everyone that was new to the Buca experience was truly impressed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousWinenDineDined on 7/9/2013We made a reservation and they gave us the best seats in the house. We had plenty of wines to choose from. Our table ordered four dishes and split them all between us. The small portions were very big and perfect to split. They forgot to bring out our last dish but that was no big deal. We had a great time with many laughs. Was great atmosphere. Server was very nice. And the manager came to the table to make sure everything was great for us. Great experience over all. A little pricy though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table Issues ResolvedfoodfactsDined on 7/5/2013Upon arrival, we were to be seated in the "patio" area which is actually in the mall and the tables are very crowded-conjested. We were a party of two and there was only one chair at the table. I then asked if we could be inside. The hostess took us to a table in the corner of the bar. I said now we are in the bar...why can't we be in the restaurant; I have reservations. I then indicated would take the original table. We were about to be seated and the manager took us to a table in the restaurant. He remained very attentive throughout the evening. I really don't know why we couldn't have been seated there to begin with. This was my 5th trip to Buca. I was happy that we were able to be reseated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun With Cake!LtKittenDined on 7/1/2013Loved celebrating here for my friend's birthday. It was awesome, lots of food! Staff was great, very willing to please.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food! Excellent service!ShelbyDined on 6/28/2013We came in Friday evening to celebrate my step mothers birthday. We ordered 3 large entrees and it was enough to feed all six of us! The food was outstanding!!! Our server was excellent. He had a nice personality and was a huge help when we ordered our food. My drink was never empty and he made sure we had everything we needed. We really enjoyed to unique birthday song and the card was a fun idea...we all signed the card too! This was my first time at buca Di beppo and I certainly plan to come back soon! Thanks so much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good view of the Ice MakerOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 6/22/2013When we arrived at Buca, they weren't terribly busy, yet we were seated next to the Ice Maker at the door to the service area. It was very weird how open this section was to the dining area, even weirder that they would put people back there. The noise level was almost overwhelming. Despite being close to the kitchens, our food arrived warm-ish, not hot. The Pasta alla Vodka was FULL of red chili flakes. Inedible. Our table also had one of the al fredo dishes, which was completely bland -- no seasoning at all. Service was excellent, but that was the only bright spot in an otherwise dismal evening.Special Features:
- Long time Buca fan.CarlaDined on 6/16/2013We started going to Buca di Beppo in Hawaii around 2002-3 time frame. It was one of those places we had great memories and stories of and told them often. When we mode back to the east coast, we didn't dream we would ever find one. It took ten years but it came!! Went for a group party in December and it felt like old times - just new friends... The food was just as fantastic as we remember and the ambience just as fun... Buca is once again our fave. We Highly recommend trying it out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top FavoriteHawaiianstyle04Dined on 6/15/2013This was only my second time to Buca, it's now on my list of top favorite places to dine. Great food, wonderful staff! I just love the family style of dining, it's perfect for our groups way of dining. We always share our meals with each other anyway!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ordered spaghetti and meatballs,EaterFromEvansDined on 6/1/2013Ordered spaghetti and meatballs, apple gorgonzola salad, linguine with seafood, and chocolate brownie dessert. Salad was good, a bit heavy on cinnamon for the first few bites, but otherwise a nice balance of flavors. Very fresh. Spaghetti and meatballs were cooked well... red sauce was weak. The linguine was fantastic. All seafood bits (calamari, mussels, clams, shrimp) were cooked perfectly, and the sauce (spicy but not overwhelming) was delicious. Linguine had the perfect "bite" to it. Served nice and hot. The dessert was just sort of "too much in a bowl" and not particularly outstanding. Would have loved to see spumoni on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Fun Occasion!famousrayDined on 5/31/2013We sat at the indoor patio which was open to the Mall. This helped with the noise from our lively and talkative group of 8 because the noise wasn't confined to a small room. The service was friendly, Ebony was very accommodating to our multiple requests, and the food, although not as hot as I unreasonably prefer (I like my food straight out of the oven which isn't going to happen in a busy restaurant) was delicious, in large amounts, and lots of fun to share with our friends. It was a great experience, even the other servers and managers were friendly and offered a tour of the restaurant, just for fun! I would highly recommend Buca di Beppo to anyone!Special Features:
- Excellent special occasion lunch!hfh64Dined on 5/25/2013Had a great lunch with family after my daughter's graduation. We were placed in the "Pope Room", which was certainly unique, but also convenient with the lazy-Susan in the center of the round table. Our waiter, Wayne, was very personable and we had excellent service. Also, the manager, Chris, stopped by spontaneously to give his congratulations for the Graduation; I had mentioned it on Open Table when the reservation was made, so I assume that's how he knew, but it was nice to see that they pay attention to these details. Excellent food each time we've been there, and this was no exception. Have recommended to friends and am looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect CelebrationCajunDined on 5/24/2013We wanted to honor my graduating senior's request to eat at Buca, so I booked a table for 10. Later, I called back and requested a private dining room. The Mngr put us in the Sinatra room. My family had a blast in there. The pictures on the walls are of Sinatra and the stars of his era. Very interesting. The service was attentive yet casual, allowing us to really enjoy the evening. The food was perfect. We had Fried Calamri, Green Salad, Spag w Meat Sauce, Baked Stuffed Shells, and Penne San Remo.We all shared 2 bottles of excellent Cab, Louis Martini. It came to about $30 per head incl tax and tip. They let us bring our own cake in and made that part really special for our daughter by singing and bringing her a candelabra and personal cardSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day DinnerJulie1957Dined on 5/12/2013My sons took me out to dinner at Buca Di Beppo on Mother's Day. Our waiter was excellent, and the food was delicious. The ambience was great--not too noisy and not too quiet. I look forward to going to Buca again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's DayCathyADined on 5/12/2013Definitely glad we made reservations - my co-worker waited almost 2 hours for table! Our waiter was very nice and as effcient as he could be on a busy evening. The spinach artichoke cheese dip was delicious although the artichoke could have been cut into smaller pieces. The macoroni rosa and quattro al fourno were very good. The frutti del mare was good although the baby squid were a turnoff to some in our party. No one left hungry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- That's Italian~!AndyMBDined on 5/12/2013Great food, attentive staff, and appealing atmosphere make this dining experience one that we hope and plan to repeat as often as possible~!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of fun & food!RalphinGaDined on 5/12/2013Went on Mothers Day. had a reservation.Wine was wonderful. Food came quickly and was great as was the salad. Service was excellent. Highly recommend and will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cafeteria at bestPaulDined on 4/30/2013I had not been to any Buca's in a long time. I did used to enjoy it! I found myself in Augusta Ga for business and decided to go in to eat. Firts off, the lights are so bright in this place, it looked like a car dealership. The was NO abience what so ever and no cusomers. My Furitte di Mare was a big slopppy, mushy mess. The linguini had been sitting in the steam table for quite some time and was so mushy and over cooked. The waitress was so sweet though. Took it off my bill and I walked next door to PF Changs and had a great meal... as usual.
- Good FoodTeammealsDined on 4/29/2013The portion size and quality of the food was very good. The waiter and lunch manager were attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was not at all impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/20/2013I was not at all impressed with the quality of food. I also did not like the fact that there were no entres for individuals as my husband prefers pastas and I prefer something with protein and vegetable. There were several choices on the menu but as I stated he preferred the pasta dishes.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/17/2013I was not thrilled with the "family style" where you order an entree for two or four people. When we eat out we don't want to have to compromise on our dinner choice. The veal Marsala was very sweet and if you want anything else including garlic bread, you have to pay dearly for it. The food was adequate, service was poor, our server only had one other table, and prices were very high. Will not go back or recommend to others
- We had a great waiter whoJefeDined on 4/10/2013We had a great waiter who knew exactly how not to push us in getting more food. We were very happy with him and our food.Special Features:
- Nice find far from Masters gridlockOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/9/2013A Buca di Beppo location near our home always has a full parking lot. So being in town for the Masters, we were a little surprised at first seeing a nearly empty restaurant upon arrival, and we almost left. But once we dove into the family style platters of food, we were pleased. The two soup choices were well-liked by out party (I actually crave another bowl of the wedding soup). We chose two platters for 4 people: SM chicken parmesan & LG baked rigatoni with meat, sausage, ricotta and mozzarella (think deconstructed lasagna). The massive bowls and platter were licked clean! Paying to ordering a side of pasta with our chicken parm was a little off-putting at first. But once we got the "hang" of family-style ordering, we're glad we stayed!Special Features:
- The food was amazing and theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013The food was amazing and the setup entertained. a bit on the expensive side but totally worth it.Special Features:
- The only complaint I haveOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013The only complaint I have is how long it took for someone to greet our table. We waited for about 15 minutes, then one of the hosts came and told us our server was "backed up." By the time she brought back drinks or server had greeted us and taken our order. From then on everything was wonderful! The server was very friendly. The food arrived fast and was delicious.Special Features:
- Best Easter Dinner with myOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013Best Easter Dinner with my daughter in many years. Thanks!!!Special Features:
- The family style dining wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013The family style dining was different and I like that. The food was excellent. Excellent place for lunch or dinner.Special Features: