Martorano's - Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
3700 West Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Martorano's - Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.riolasvegas.com/restaurants/martoranos.html
- Phone: 7027777740
- Hours of Operation:
Open Daily 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Hector Nunez
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Dancing, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Chef"s table can accommodate up to 8 guests. Semi-private area can accommodate up to 10 guests. Food and beverage minimums start at $65.00++ per person. Group menus start at $49.00++ per person. Main dining room seating is also available for large groups of 13 guests or more. Food and beverage minimums vary based on guest count, date and time of reservation. Buyout pricing is available upon request. A food and beverage minimum, signed contract and credit card deposit are required for all group reservations.
- Private Party Contact: Restaurant Group Sales 7027317778
A word from Martorano's - Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
Get ready for an unforgettable evening at Martorano's, the hottest restaurant at Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino. Frank Sinatra did it his way, and chef Steve Martorano has achieved culinary acclaim the same wayContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Martorano's - Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
52 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (26)special occasion (26)good for groups (19)scenic view (14)romantic (14)hot spot (12)notable wine list (10)vibrant bar scene (7)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (3)neighborhood gem (3)great for lunch (1)Show More
- I wouldn't recommend thisBunkieDined on 12/7/2013I wouldn't recommend this place because I think it is too pricey. Living in Las Vegas there are much better places for more reasonable price.
- Tiny portions excellent service1234Dined on 11/29/2013Nov 29, 2013 Friday I was very disappointed at the small portion size at Martorano's. I had spaghetti + meatballs, my companion had spaghetti marinara. The pasta was served on a h-u-g-e white china plate but there was a ridiculously small amount of food. The quality was OK but the quantity was dreadful and disappointing. This is why 99.99% of the time I eat at a buffet in Vegas instead of a restaurant. The service was good, atmosphere was clean and pleasant, our waiter Matt was very nice. After we left I was still so hungry I had to get a whopper at Rio Burger King. I will never go back and will never recommend this place to anyone.
- Over priced a noisyDusk78Dined on 11/20/2013The food is very good. But if your looking for a place to have a romantic meal then it's very noisy. Drinks are overpriced compared to other venues in the area.
- Lights OutBluemaxDined on 11/17/2013The continuous light show flashing across the dining room seemed out of place. If you suffer from vertigo you may not make it through the meal. The food was good and the service very good.
- Great food and services... and LOUDjtmissaquahDined on 11/8/2013Thoroughly enjoyed the food, and the service was phenomenal. Ambiance is super-hip and very, very modern. Not what you'd ordinarily expect from an Italian restaurant. Only real shortcoming was how loud the place can get, but maybe I'm just getting old. It's no deal-killer-- I'd go back with no misgivings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Less than expectedBob10Dined on 11/6/2013Food was good but most dishes at our table were to spicy for our Midwest tastes. Impossible to carry on any table conservation!Special Features:
- Best spagetti & meatballs in Vegas!greatvaluesVIPDined on 11/1/2013Every time I eat at Café Martorano's I order the spaghetti & meatball and it never disappoints me. Is my opinion it is one of the best things on the menu and tastes great. Went here with a friend for her birthday and we had the most amazing service. A sparkling candle with a great flame was placed in the cannoli.....fun to see. A must try if in Vegas. If you are a local and part of the Total Rewards program, it is a great value!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just don't.WannabfoodieDined on 10/28/2013The food was overpriced and not good. The pasta was closer to crunchy than al dente. The dishes were poorly presented, the restaurant was almost empty (this should have been a clue), and the open kitchen did not inspire confidence. My friend and I agreed the best part was the bread. Strongly recommend trying somewhere else if you are looking for an Italian fix.
- went back for moreplanetexDined on 10/26/2013Went to the bar for a drink and appetizers before the Chippendales show (it's right next to their theater) Loved the food so much we made reservations for dinner the next night and were not disappointed. Linguini & clams, fresh made mozzarella, and the calamari with spicy chili sauce were all fantastic. Looking forward to going back and trying more things on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeKthmajorDined on 10/26/2013This place was amazing. The calamari was the best I've ever had. The veal parmagiana was also delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnrealCtvisitorDined on 10/21/2013I am in Vegas often n this was my first time here. It will def not be my last food top notch n service unreal. Just go here. You won't be disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You won't find better Italian food!NancyDined on 10/19/2013Great, great food and terrific service. Also nice specialty drinks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We both had the Veal ParmTucciDined on 10/13/2013We both had the Veal Parm and it was excellent. It was the best I've ever had. I even bought the cook book but was disappointed there were not that many recipies in it I would definitely recommend this restaurant for anyone who goes to Vegas The meatball salad is a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place with nice musicClaudiaDined on 10/12/2013Nice place with nice music playing. The food was delish and well served. Would recommend for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian foodrobmac2811Dined on 10/7/2013Pleasantly surprised! Usually I do not like to go Italian restaurants away from home because I'm disappointed. Not here. They are right about the meatballs. Excellent! I had the veal parmagiana (spelled wrong, I know) and it was cooked to perfection. Our waiter was attentive and wasn't working to pad his tip. He genuinely enjoyed working there. The wine list was okay. Not too extensive. We ordered a bottle of 2006 Brunello at about $100.00. It was recommended by the waiter. It was the least expensive one of the bunch and it was very good. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pasta Superbo!RickDined on 10/7/2013The menu was exceptional - the homemade pasta was without peer, the wine list excellent, and the TVs running "My Cousin Vinnie" add something special. great ambiance, service was excellent. Liked this location very much and look forward to returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The music was too loud forMaybaujDined on 10/5/2013The music was too loud for dinner. We had a table of five, and found it difficult to have a conversation without raising your voice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service andPastafanDined on 9/30/2013Great food and service and location. Pasta to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the time (money)DougM1Dined on 9/27/2013Our hometown has a lot of excellent neighborhood Italian restaurants, and I would put any of their menu items up against the food that was presented. The best part of the meal were the appetizers, as small and overpriced as they were. I realize that this is Las Vegas, but high price does not equate to quality!
- YO CUZ, True South Philly CookingFromSouthPhilly2Dined on 9/23/2013Steve, You & your food are a knockout!! Having dined at two Cafe Martorano locations, Rio Las Vegas, NV & Fort Lauderdale, FL. Martarano's will always be my arriving & departing meals when visiting Florida & Las Vegas!! Every bite was a memory of Nonni at the stove while we built up our appetites playing half-ball down the street in South Philly!! An old neighborhood friend, Steve cooked many dishes for us from pasta & fish to his infamous meatballs. I could say one dish was better than the other but they weren't!! Everything he prepared for us was absolutely fantastic, more than plentiful & served by his top notch, knowledgeable staff!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- too noisylindaDined on 9/23/2013I don't understand why the restaurant needs to be this noisy. Hard floors, ceilings,and tables too close together and loud music. I prefer a restaurant where I am able to converse with the other people at my table.Special Features:
- Great PlaceJimDVIPDined on 9/21/2013Been wanting to try this place for a long time. Wish I had come sooner. Food and service were fantastic. Prices are a bit high, but you get what you pay for. Will return.Special Features:
- Amazing!NursenancyDined on 9/17/2013This place was so yummy, it will be hard to find a restaurant in our hometown that even remotely compares! Best food we ate the entire time we were in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SauceGoombahDined on 9/16/2013While staying at the RIO we happened upon this restaurant. What a find! Rice ball apps were awesome and the red sauce is as good as my family recipe from Sicily. Service is spot on but not intrusive. We will be back in Vegas in two weeks at another hotel but it will be well worth a cab ride to dine there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meatballs and moresebeDined on 9/14/2013Martorano's was very good. How good are his meatballs? They were great, just like Grandma's. I would recommend Martorano's if you are looking for good Italian food.Special Features:
- A little bit of everything!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/1/2013We were thrilled to be able to order lots of different item that were fantastic! The meatballs & salad was delicious, the eggplant stack is not to be missed, the gnocchi in cream sauce was light & like grandma's, the mozz & Parma ham incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We loved the food and ourOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/31/2013We loved the food and our service was fantastic. The music was VERY loud - and surprisingly the restaurant and bar were empty - which did not add to the fun. But from a pure food standpoint - fabulous!!Special Features:
- Awesome as usual!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/28/2013Cannot say enough great things about this restaurant - there are two locally where I live in Fort Lauderdale, Florida! And the service and food could not be better! Just like at home :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- After spending a few hoursMissmichelle32Dined on 8/23/2013After spending a few hours reading reviews I had to try this place. The service was amazing. We ate early so it was not too loud. The later it gets the louder the music gets. The best part of all was the food. If you are looking for great tasting Italian, it's a must have. We ordered multiple items and did it family style, so we could try multiple items. The spaghetti and Philly cheesesteak were my favorite. It can be a little pricey but I don't mind paying more for such great quality food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible Food - Really NoisyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/21/2013While the food has been incredible every time we have eaten here and I do highly recommend the Chicken parmigiana and the risotto, the noise level was incredibly high by the time we finished dinner. Our reservation was at 6:30pm and by the time we left at 8:30pm I could barely hear the person across the table from me and we were only at a table for 4. I was quite disappointed by the noise level and it will make me think twice about choosing to have dinner here despite how much I love the food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud Obnoxious and RudeDonnaraeDined on 8/20/2013Could not believe the the ambiance was soooooooooo loud and obnoxious. Could not talk or hear tablemates!! Ben, out waiter explained a SPECIAL TUNA "salad" with capers etc that sounded just divine. When the dish was brought out it was on pasta with tomato sauce and slighly cooked! He tried to make myself and tablemates appear that WE were idiots and did NOT understand him. However, we ALL heard him explain the dish and why I wanted it. Would not go back EVER.Special Features:
- run of the mill Las VegasmikburagDined on 8/18/2013Ate there for the convenience. Wouldn't go back. Pricey like everything in a Vegas hotel and service uninspiring. Food run of the mill and service reminds me you can't find enough good people to fill all the positions in Vegas. Rio is out of the mainstream That doesn't help in getting the best staff.
- Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/11/2013EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT! Amazing food, friendly and attentive service, can't really ask for a better restaurant experience. If they are running the Chilean sea bass special - GET ITSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/10/2013We were in-town and enjoyed dinner. Portions were large could not finish. Food was fresh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed the Hard Rock FortOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/4/2013Enjoyed the Hard Rock Fort Lauderdale location many times. Great food, service and ambiance. First time at the Las Vegas location. Enjoyed the food. Will try it again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The ft. Lauderdale locationOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/31/2013The ft. Lauderdale location is one of my favorites. Here in Vegas, was a little more quiet and less energy. The food was amazing as I would expect.
- Vacattionbianca8Dined on 7/29/2013We enjoyed our meal while on vacation in Vegas. Food was good but nothing out of the ordinary for an Italian restaurant. I would go again if visiting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/22/2013We had dinner for my husband's 65th birthday. The food was very good and the main course portion was huge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Real Italian FlavorNewbiesDined on 7/15/2013The experience of dining at Martaranos was excellent. The Italian food was incredible and the service great. I would recommend it to anyoneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Foodsal2467Dined on 7/15/2013This place had great food but the solicitation during dinner was a bit annoyingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.