Martorano's - Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
3700 West Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Martorano's - Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.riolasvegas.com/restaurants/martoranos.html
- Phone: 7027777740
- Hours of Operation:
Open Daily 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Hector Nunez
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Dancing, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Chef"s table can accommodate up to 8 guests. Semi-private area can accommodate up to 10 guests. Food and beverage minimums start at $65.00++ per person. Group menus start at $49.00++ per person. Main dining room seating is also available for large groups of 13 guests or more. Food and beverage minimums vary based on guest count, date and time of reservation. Buyout pricing is available upon request. A food and beverage minimum, signed contract and credit card deposit are required for all group reservations.
- Private Party Contact: Restaurant Group Sales 7027317778
A word from Martorano's - Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
Get ready for an unforgettable evening at Martorano's, the hottest restaurant at Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino. Frank Sinatra did it his way, and chef Steve Martorano has achieved culinary acclaim the same wayContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Martorano's - Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino - Best Restaurants in Las Vegas ›
Martorano's - Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
63 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (30)special occasion (27)good for groups (25)romantic (15)scenic view (14)hot spot (13)notable wine list (12)vibrant bar scene (8)late-night find (5)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- DinnerChaos44Dined on 6/7/2014My wife and had house salad and the fish special (sea bass) the salad was outstanding and big enough to be shared by 3. The fish was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/5/2014We always make sure to eat at Martoranos whenever we are in Vegas. As they claim, the food definitely reminds me of Sunday dinners at home! We've never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Damaged EardrumsskypecatDined on 5/31/2014At night, they play loud music and loud clips from movies. The speech wasn't even audible because the reverberation and poor sound setup. It was hurting my girlfriend's ears so I asked them to turn it down but they said they wouldn't because it's part of the theme of the restaurant. Luckily the manager was kind enough to take off a round of our drinks for the bad experience, which is very much appreciated. They would have gotten 4 stars if they didn't have a ridiculously loud atmosphere.
- Great place, here on businessTerryinLagunaDined on 5/15/2014The Steak, and risotto special was to die for. Best steak ever. Homemade Gnocci fantastic. The spaghetti and meatball was dry . I've had it before so was disappointed it wasn't was good as last time. They gave us free dessert for that. Wine list goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Martorano'sBritanniaDined on 5/14/2014Overpriced for what it was....nice atmosphere and good service but food was averageSpecial Features:
- Some good, some badJoJoDined on 5/11/2014I have eaten at Martorano's once before and like it so I thought I would try it again. The appetizers were great, but last time I ordered a pasta dish that was very good. This time I tries one of there specialty dishes. That was my mistake. I had the Veal Parmigiana and it wasn't very good. A bit over cooked and dry.
- Delicious...enough said.richj22VIPDined on 5/9/2014Ate here the other night. Dinner was delicious. Starting with the bread, and the 3 toppings to choose from (extra virgin olive oil, butter, and this spicy olive oil with red pepper flakes (YUM!)). Next up was a very cheesy and tasty cheese steak. Definitely enough to share. Next was main course. I had the Chicken Martorano, and it was sweet and spicy, just as described. My wife had one of the specials, which included shrimp, lobster and crab meat over spaghetti with a spicy tomato sauce. She absolutely loved it. For dessert, we had a canoli, and it was pretty good. We are from NY, so Italian deserts are tough to beat what we can get at home. Lastly, the espresso was good and my wife's cappuccino was very frothy and good.Special Features:
- MaryAnnDined on 5/8/2014The food was very good. The atmosphere funky - they play gangster movies and play great music! There is one in Fort Lauderdale that is little more crazy fun. This one was good but not as loud. They have disco balls and lights if the right crowd is in there to get things going after dinner. This is a hidden gem - found myself when booking the Rat Pack Show at RIO - that hotel should market better - this spot was great and would definitely go again - also the wine Cellar in Rio is outstanding to go to before - another hidden gem at RIO.Special Features:
- Seafood delight @ Martorano'sjcolby6Dined on 5/7/2014I chose Martorano's because I wanted to try their Eggplant Parmagiana. However I was intrigued by the Seafood special, Sea Bass. This dish was perfectly prepared and served with two large prawns and a delicious risotto. I could not have been more pleased with my selection!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly goodFairVIPDined on 5/3/2014We ate here when the steakhouse we had planned on was unavailable. We were seated immediately. The server was great, and handled my food allergy very well. I really look forward to going back! I had the spaghetti with seafood special, and Doug had the spaghetti and meatballs.
- Bachelor partyFoodcomaDined on 5/1/2014Went there for my brothers bachelor party with 12 guys on Thursday night. Food was amazing everyone loved it. We did family style on everything and it was more than enough. Me and my brother have been to the Rio once before and we were hooked. We are from NY and can't wait for Steve's new place to open up in AC.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only "ok"TshaDined on 4/26/2014The Linguine was good, sauce was spicy and delicious but, the shrimp and lobster were so tough we had to use a steak knife to cut, the sauce was red and the lobster and shrimp were in their shell so needless to say it was messy! Pricey - a glass of house wine, pasta dish and a salad was $91.00 Before tip, which would of been ok if the food was perfect but it wasn't. The waiter did his job but was not very friendly, all and all was only an ok experience!Special Features:
- BenWasGreat!DougMaryDined on 4/14/2014The food and service were outstanding. Ben is one of the best waiters we have had. Martorano's is now on our Top 5 List of the best places to eat in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we had been at the martoranosOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/9/2014we had been at the martoranos in florida and loved it and this did not disappoint. we had a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Atmosphere missed the mark.DanDinerDined on 4/9/2014We were very disappointed with the 1-star atmosphere, it needs updating. The food and service were excellent. Very limited wine list but nice selection.
- not overwhelmedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/6/2014We usually make Martoromo's a stop on our annual trip to Vegas. I have to say that this time I was disappointed. While the appetizers were delicious, the main course of chicken parmesan was average at best. The music was not frank Sinatra or dean martin as advertised, and the volume was too low, making the ambiance not the usual great experience it usually is.Special Features:
- ILSASDMarchDined on 4/1/2014my 2nd time there in 2 weeks! it was awesome! I plan on going back every time i go to Vegas! I always recommend this place.Special Features:
- We were there for my husbandsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/1/2014We were there for my husbands birthday and had a wonderful time. The music was a little loud for our age group, but everything else was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It is NOT a DiscoFindologistVIPDined on 3/30/2014The music was too loud and the disco lights were just WEIRD! The ambiance would also be improved with more of an "old school" feel to go with the "old school" food. Food and service were great and we would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!DeeZeeDined on 3/30/2014The food here was delicious. Their meatballs are amazing. My husband had their special that night which was a filet mignon. It was tender and had a great sauce. We had a meatball appetizer and I had spaghetti with marinara. It was a great place to eat. Very quiet and romantic when we were there. 5 star experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Accurate Web SiteHeshieDined on 3/24/2014The website description got it right: go earlier for upscale dinner with conversation and music; go later for Vegas vibe when this restaurant and patrons gradually become a nightclub ambience. The food was well-prepared, the staff clearly proud of their establishment. They were friendly and unobtrusive, never rushing the patrons on the busy night we were there (a Monday). Dress up a little and have a special occasion dinner there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meatballs anyone?foodgodVIPDined on 3/21/2014This place has some of the best meatballs I have ever eaten. Ben was our server for about the 3rd time now and he is really good. Takes care of you and has a wealth of knowledge about Vegas and such. Don't miss out on this place. And come about 30 minutes before your reservation and head downstairs to the Wine Cellar for a flight tasting.Special Features:
- ASD dinnerASDMarchDined on 3/18/2014it was so perfect that we are going back on April 1st with another group from the ILS show! special shout out to our server- Scott Jacobson. he's taken it to a new level of wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceDanDDined on 3/14/2014We had the pleasure of dining here and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The meatballs, filets, and fresh Parm were just terrific. We are going to try the Florida location, we liked it so much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experiencelasjclDined on 3/2/2014This is the second time I've been to Martorano's. It's a convenient place to plan dinner if you are going to Penn and Teller's show at the Rio. We got a great discount just by showing our tickets to the waiter -- he tears off a small portion and, voila, 20% discount! The food was great. Our table of six enjoyed Caesar salad, caprese, meatball with hot and sweet roasted peppers, the seafood pasta special, rigatoni, gnocchi, chicken parm, and two other dishes -- can't remember the names but they were very tasty. All the selections were delicious. Service was excellent. We left fat and happy and enjoyed the show!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls NightcjettDined on 2/28/2014Food and service was amazing! Great spot for girls night out, w/friends this place is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in Vegasphlx1212Dined on 2/27/2014Loved loved lived this place can't wait to go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Place to GoplacetogoDined on 2/27/2014We really enjoy the food, atmosphere and service at Martorano's.and have taken guests with us. Outstanding food, good views, great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre-PennNew2renoDined on 2/22/2014My husband and I were both very happy with Martorano's. The upbeat music selection inspired other diners to get out of their chairs and sing and dance, which gave the restaurant a comfortable, festive atmosphere. The decor, the menu, the food, and the service were all very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it.VegasNewbieDined on 2/19/2014Food was full of flavor; drinks were great; service was perfect.Special Features:
- Excellent food, great serviceMichaelinNashvilleVIPDined on 2/16/2014It may have been loud in the restaurant, but the food was excellent and the service was great, too.Special Features:
- Special Occasion...BagosangelDined on 2/14/2014Martorano's was a great dining experience. Romantic scene, great music, awesome service and the best food ever!! It is a bit pricey, if you are on a budget, but most definitely worth it. I would recommend it fora special occasion...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Good AtmosphereScottDined on 2/14/2014Had a very pleasant dining experience. Even the hostess Stephanie was very friendly and pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Memorable Valentines Day Dinnergigi56Dined on 2/14/2014It was Valentines Day and dinner was excellent, the service was excellent. It was not a romantic place but it was a fun lively place with good music and good food. They sat us next to the window and the view was very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good experienceJerJakeDined on 2/14/2014Overall we loved eating here! We loved our food...it was all extremely good and the choices made it hard to decide. We loved everything about it except felt like the service was good but a little slow. The restaurant wasn't full and it seemed like there were plenty of servers so it surprised us that the service was slower. Other then that it was great and we really loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Martorano's GOOD FOODOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/11/2014The food at Martorano's was excellent! Our group sampled across 6 different menu items and all were extremely good eats! It's a cool atmosphere and the wait staff was friendly. You'll enjoy it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian findktandfriendsDined on 2/8/2014We were surprised to find no salt or pepper on the tables. The food was so delicious as served, it did not need any extra flavoring. If you like Italian, visit this restaurant when in VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pasta like in RomeReeChungDined on 2/3/2014The ambiance was dark, so could be considered romantic. However, there were a few kids in there and it was fine. Music was strange (Michael Jackson, etc.) and TV's were on, but that couldn't take away from the great food and service we received. House Chianti was good, as well. Bread was excellent (toasted crust and chewy soft center) and was served with 3 condiments (spicy, butter, olive oil). My meatball pasta was yummy, but when I tasted my husbands bucatini pasta. wow. Just like we had in Rome. Well cooked and sauce was tasty without being too much. Our server was excellent as well. We will definitely be back if at the Rio again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The meatballs are amazing.Nuzz3530Dined on 2/3/2014The meatballs are amazing. This is a hidden restaurant within the Rio - they should advertise more because the food is really good.Special Features:
- Fabulous food and exceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/31/2014Fabulous food and exceptional service. My favorites are the caprese salad, chicken marsala and parmesan truffle fries. They do an amazing birthday dessert presentation, too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.