Gia by Vincent and Mia Chiarella
7400 Ocean Ave
Wildwood, NJ 08260Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Gia by Vincent and Mia Chiarella
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Phone: 6097292802
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 4:30pm - late nite (contact for daily hours)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Gia by Vincent and Mia Chiarellaprovides on or off-site catering for any event no matter how small or large. Our chef will personally assist you in selections from our extensive menu or can accommodate your own personal choices.
A word from Gia by Vincent and Mia Chiarella
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Gia by Vincent and Mia Chiarella - Best Restaurants in Wildwood ›
Gia by Vincent and Mia Chiarella reviews from OpenTable diners
69 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (35)good for groups (29)fit for foodies (24)special occasion (24)romantic (17)kid-friendly (9)hot spot (5)late-night find (3)scenic view (1)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- WE had 3 of the specials!OpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 5/17/2013WE had 3 of the specials! Excellent !~Plus off the menu And as always Excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stupendous!LittlemoVIPDined on 5/11/2013My husband & I agree it was one of the finest meals we ever had! Everything was absolutely delicious! Friendly & wonderful service!! We will definitely return!! From the moment we walked in the door we were made to feel very welcome, just like one of the family!! Maureen&RichSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WE're regulars at Gia. WeOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/23/2013WE're regulars at Gia. We were surprised to find the restaurant pleasantly filled (not crowded - but a great vibe) on a cold March night. Our dinner was as it always is -- outstanding. No rush, just great food in as friendly an atmosphere as you'll find. Make this a don't miss.
- Best Italian Food in JerseyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/1/2013The best veal dishes that we enjoyed, our favorite new Italian restaurant. Mike and Susie VollSpecial Features:
- This is a GREAT little resturantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/17/2013This is a GREAT little resturant for any occasion. I first tried it out when looking for a REAL ITALIAN meal for my son's rehersal dinner last fall. The Hostess waiters and chef had no idea what we were doing that night but I was THRILLED to be treated to a awesome meal not to mention the very best service! After dinner and before dessert we called the hostess over and she was thrilled that we wanted to come back for such a special night. Needless to say My son and his future bride along with 35 other guests were treated to a PERFECT night before the big day. Since that night I have sent several friends to try out Gia's and have been back a few times myself and will continue to do so!Special Features:
- Wonderful, wonderful. ThisSummerLocalDined on 2/9/2013Wonderful, wonderful. This was our fourth time at Gia and each time has been excellent. The food is great, the staff is fantastic and I would recommend (which I do) to anyone.Special Features:
- Nice year-round addition toDinerVIPDined on 1/20/2013Nice year-round addition to Wildwood Crest. Spruced up decor with white tablecloth covered tables makes a nice change from "the usual". Menu has the standard Italian pasta, chicken, veal & seafood. Creative specials were quite good. Artichokes were outstanding and should be a standard offering. Portions are HUGE. You know you're at the Shore- ewach dish had way too much butter or oil. Service was outstanding- professional, efficient & fun. I recommend you try this restaurant.
- It's was New Year's Eve, socruisejoy1VIPDined on 12/31/2012It's was New Year's Eve, so we expected some uneven service, but: We did not see a waiter for a half-hour after we were seated, we were asked to switch tables after we were seated for about fifteen minutes (we chose not to). Also, when ordering, we were told they had no soup, even though two were listed on the menu, and it was rather early in the evening, and we were told the same thing for one of the entrees we attempted to order. We waited almost an hour for our entrees to arrive, but when they did, the food was fantastic! The veal parmesan was tender and tasty. The flounder was fresh and prepared well. Also, in the description, it said there was a full bar, but it turned out to be BYOB. We would have brought some wine if we knew.Special Features:
- Gia was great and their newTonyDined on 12/30/2012Gia was great and their new location is quite nice, and closer to Cape May BONUS. The meal Mia prepared for us was Fantastic! Mia's cauliflower was an outstanding appetizer our entrees were perfect Veal Milanese and the Fillet and shrimp special. We wish or very charming hosts all the best in their new location Happy New year to Beth,Mia and Chenze, I know the new Gia will be a huge hit, we'll be back soon and often.Special Features:
- The BEST the shore has to offer.OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 12/30/2012Mia is a delightful person and the food was excellent! I was really impressed to find such good quality, 5-star tasting food in Wildwood. The staff was pleasant and it seemed like I was a regular eventhough this was my first time. I'm definitely going back there again, and again and again. :-)Special Features:
- My husband and I had dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/24/2012My husband and I had dinner here on a quiet Saturday night in November. We were happy to find a good restaurant open in the off season, and are pleased that they intend to remain open all year. This will be our go to spot during months when the island is all sealed up like a ghost town! Careful attention was paid to dietary restrictions, and the chef went out of her way to accommodate. The food was delicious, as it was at the old location.Special Features:
- Gia is off the hook GOOD!!!!Not2goodVIPDined on 10/20/2012I have been wanting to try Gia for some time now. I finally went to the new place at 7400 Ocean Ave Wildwood and let me tell you. The food is off the charts good!!!! What a shame I have waited so long. I look for BYO places all the time because I like to bring my own wine. Most have marginal food at best or are just over priced to make up for the loss in liqour sales. At Gia I was pleasantly surprised to find that not only is the food reasonble but WOW....it's crazy good. Get the Sea Bass special. I had the special Italian Calimari and I'm talking tender!!...and taste!!! You can't imagine and I have been to my share of Italian Restaurants. If you don't know how to make Calimari then I'm gone. Needless to say I loved Gia and,I'll BE BACK!!!Special Features:
- Excellent service....foodLovestodineVIPDined on 10/19/2012Excellent service....food was very good. We have been to Gia several times and it is consistent. One of the top 5 in Wildwood for sure!Special Features:
- Yum YumYumYumEatemUpDined on 10/17/2012This was our first visit to the newer Crest location after having savored their food for years in Wildwood. The room looked great, the food was prepared to the same high standards, our server was a gem with a great personality and Beth, well she's the best hotess ever! My wife's good friend joined us with her boyfriend. He's a chef who has run kitchens in the Somers Point area for decades. He could not believe he was eating such a high quality meal at 8:00 in mid-October here in the Wildwoods. They want to come back. We surely will!Special Features:
- All of the food was great!BridgetDined on 8/24/2012All of the food was great! Luigi and franny were very personable and welcoming!Special Features:
- Service was horrible. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/11/2012Service was horrible. The food was well prepared and tatsted fine but little went into presentation. The decor of the place is old,outdated, and noisy. I would not return.