Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink
101 E. Pennington St.
Tucson, AZ 85701Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://reillypizza.com/
- Phone: 5208825550x
- Hours of Operation:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: We offer an intimate private dining room that can accommodate up to 12.
We also offer the Beer Garden which can accommodate large parties and full buy outs.
- Private Party Contact: Courtney 520-882-5550x
A word from Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink
REILLY is a modern take on the traditional pizzeria. REILLY offers hand crafted-artisan style pizza as well as salads, antipasti, fresh baked sandwiches (for lunch), and hand made pasta (for dinner). The bar features 20 craft beers, 8 draft wines, and an extensive signature cocktail program. The interiors at REILLY are a blending of historic and modern-industrial elements that result in an upscale casual vibe.Continued
Reilly BEER GARDEN now open!
Reilly BEER GARDEN now open!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink - Best Restaurants in Tucson ›
Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink reviews from OpenTable diners
65 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (40)neighborhood gem (36)hot spot (24)good for groups (24)great for lunch (23)vibrant bar scene (18)late-night find (16)romantic (11)special occasion (10)great for outdoor dining (6)great for brunch (6)kid-friendly (5)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Reilly Craft PizzaFeastsofReasonDined on 3/16/2014What was once a funeral home is now a stylish pizza/gastropub. The food is wonderful. Unfortunately, the red wines are served a bit on the chilly side. Good selection of draft beers. This is a fun place for foodies. One caution: the noise level is usually such that it is very difficult to have a conversation without a bit of yelling. If you are in a group larger than 2, you will have problems hearing the folks who are not directly next to you at the table. Even with its noise level and chilly red wine, we have been back to Reilly's several times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wish it were craft drinks and pizzaBobbyDined on 3/16/2014Not what we expected. Limited beer and wine menu, food was pasta, pizza, and various appetizers. Looking for more of a pub atmosphere and this was not. It seems to be a place with an identity crisis...craft Pizza and drink, that's it! Noble Hops in Oro Valley is the benchmark.
- Keep Coming BackFoodJunkieDined on 3/14/2014Come here at least once per month...best pizza in Tucson.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Such delicious food. WilldinerDined on 3/14/2014Such delicious food. Will always be a returning customerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Redeemed itselfjudithhenDined on 3/14/2014At first I hated the restaurant and wanted to leave and never come back. We were seated right next to a very busy door and in front of the wait staff station. Like a railway station. And the music (mostly heavy base) was so loud we couldn't talk. We asked to be reseated and the hostess seemed surly. But she did find a different table for us, and suddenly the music was turned down and our food arrived. The food was TERRIFIC and the wait staff great. So, I will go back with two provisos. When we make the reservation I'll ask to be seated in the dining area. And if the music is unbearable, I'll ask for it to be turned down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!KathyBDined on 3/14/2014Great beer and wine selection. Salads and pizza were delicious. Brussels Sprouts are a must have, even if you think you don't like them. Room was noisy but if that is not a problem, then this is the place for you. Service is great, too. We are still talking about the butterscotch dessert 3 days later. Highly recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I've been to Reilly's threezenmnmlistDined on 3/14/2014I've been to Reilly's three times now and always get the same thing: The Vegan. The pizzas are crafty and very good and the ambience is lovely. This last time, though, the best part was the service. Apparently, some people order The Vegan with cheese, so the chef automatically put it on mine without thinking twice. When the waitress brought it to the table, I mentioned the error and she immediately took it back and had a new pizza out in 10 minutes. She and another server were very apologetic, and rather than throwing away the pizza with cheese, she asked my husband if he'd like to take it home, and he did. There are many wasteful practices in the restaurant business, so I was pleasantly surprised. I highly recommend Reilly's to all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weekend funJeffCDined on 3/8/2014Stopped in on a weekend stay in Tucson. Very lively place, was glad to have been seated in the bar as it seemed the music and noise in the dining area was too loud for easy conversation (echoing). The food was fabulous, great Brussel sprouts to start and the pizza was killer. This restaurant was very receptive to changing it up for my fiancé who is doing a fitness challenge and could not partake in my indulgences. They accommodated some menu items to make them a healthier choice for her. Great craft beer selection. When it comes down to it... This restaurant had everything I was looking for before jumping out into the downtown scene in Tucson. Thoroughly enjoyed it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/8/2014First time at Reilly Craft Pizza and Drinks. FABULOUS! We started with the chef's board of salumi, cheese and roasted vegetables. Delish. The magherita and calabrian salami/roasted fresno chile pizzas were terrific. We got one of each (2 pizzas) for a table of four and it worked out great. No left overs but no one went hungry either. The new drink menu (not yet available online) is wonderful too! If you're feeling adventurous, try the "Ask the Bartender" where you identify your favorite alcohols, tell them yes/no for citrus, identify any allergies, tell them what you like/don't like, and then sit back and let the magic happen. Our favorite drink of the night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- will go back soonswwhistryDined on 3/4/2014It was our second time there - took friend who loved it as much aswe do - we will surely be going back soon...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience again!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/28/2014Family came to town again and they had to go back to Reilly's and we were happy to take them. Love the food and the people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second VisitFoodEDined on 2/26/2014This was the second time I have been to Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink. Although I like the food a lot, I want to start by saying both of the servers I have had have been great. They were very good at offering menu suggestions. In fact, i would not have ordered the pizza that is now my favorite there (Roasted Crimini Mushroom) had a server not suggested it. I do enjoy their pizzas, but they have much more than pizza. Some of my favorites include their burrata, parmesan truffle fries, and roasted beet salad. Yet, my overall favorite...fried brussels sprouts. So good! Their stuffed fried squash blossoms are unique and tasty, but a bit pricy for what you get. All in all, I really like Reilly Craft Pizza and I will continue to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tone it downMemdraDined on 2/22/2014The noise level in the room was harmful to the ear. I would avoid this place except at off hours = fewer people, less noiseSpecial Features:
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/21/2014Appetizers, pizzas, and creative cocktails are delicious. The atmosphere is modern and interesting. Staff is courteous and attentive. Prices are reasonable. Pizzas are the perfect size for sharing with a date. It can get a little loud due to the building acoustics but it doesn't detract from how awesome everything else is. This is an experience that should not be missed. Make sure to make a reservation, because this place is popular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New life to an old buildingmullalyphotosDined on 2/15/2014My wife has been talking about this building for many years - how it used to be a funeral home some 70 or 80 years ago! Now it is Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink and it's wonderful! The food is delicious, atmosphere is upbeat (although a bit loud for my taste), the decor is beautiful, and the service was OUTSTANDING! The employees are so friendly and attentive and I especially like how they do reserved seating!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/14/2014Visited from out of town. This was by far our best stop. Great pizza pizza, charming atmosphere, and easy parking (there's a garage across the street). I would go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seating arrangementOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2014Could use more intimate seating arrangements for couples.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SERVICERAFAELDined on 2/14/2014FOOD WAS GOOD BUT WE WERE IGNORED FOR 45 MINS. HOWEVER THEY DID GIVE US A FREE DESSERT FOR OUR WAIT. WOULD TRY AGAIN AND HOPE FOR BETTER SERVICE.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The pizza was fantastic. MykamakaziDined on 2/13/2014The pizza was fantastic. My pasta tasted fishy, which given that it had kale and fennel sausage in it seemed wrong, so I wouldn't order that again.Special Features:
- The place to go in downtown TucsonOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/7/2014One of the first places we tried after moving to Tucson and it is one of our favorite places to go. Whether its the two of us or a family get together, we always love the food and have great service. I recommend Reilly's every chance I get. Can't go wrong.Special Features:
- Love more dining options downtown.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/7/2014Great wine and micro-brew list. Pizza was awesome and the service fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow start but great in the endAZEADined on 2/1/2014When we were sat, the restaurant wasn't that full yet it took the server several (about 5 minutes) to greet us. After that the server was on top of it and very helpful. Overall great experience! Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What fun!VandraVIPDined on 1/29/2014Half-off bottles of wine on Wednesdays was the first indication that things were going to go extremely well during a recent visit to Reilly's. The menu isn't expansive, but everything on the menu is well chosen and come with a bit of a (welcome) twist. For example, the Caesar salad comes with a mouthwatering and not-too-creamy dressing with astonishing tasty fried polenta croutons. My gnocchi had ricotta and a lemony taste that was a taste explosion unlike any pasta dish I've had. The only dish I wouldn't repeat is the risotto with red sauce: It was a bit watery, the risotta wasn't cooked enough, and the sauce reminded me too much of something that should be on spaghetti. It wasn't bad; it just wasn't at the same level as the other dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great time!ColorqueenDined on 1/25/2014This would be our second time here, and this time we brought out of town guests. The only thing I can say that I didn't care for was the noise level was crazy loud!! It was a Saturday night around 6:30 that we went, and we could hardly hear each other short of yelling across the table. We we sat right smack in the middle of the main dining area, and wow was it loud in there. But the food was excellent and the service was top notch. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reilly reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/11/2014We loved the food and architecture of the building. The only downside was the length if time it took for our order to come.Special Features:
- What a nice surprise.CJCWDined on 1/7/2014I'd heard about this place but since it was downtown Tucson, I really wasn't expecting much. When I walked in I was pleasantly surprised with the place. Nicely decorated. Cool bar. Outstanding service. Server was knowledgeable about the food and its preparation. And the food was outstanding. I'm definitely going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceChiTown8Dined on 1/4/2014Food was great...pasta portion was small but very tasty... My companions raved about the pizza...beer selection was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You can depend on Reilly'sPaloVerde101Dined on 12/31/2013You can depend on Reilly's for good food, beverages and service. Try the Brussels sprouts appetizer and pizza with potatoes. Plenty of choices for vegetarians.Special Features:
- Really Neat FindMarshdogDined on 12/28/2013I read several of the other reviews before I gave it a shot and let me say I'm sure glad I went. As soon as we walked in the door, we had a smile on our faces. The set up is very cool. Whether you're going to have a full meal or simply having a drink at the bar, you will enjoy the scene. The food is oh so good! It looks like the pizzas here average 6 to 8 slices per pie, so adjust the amount needed pending number in party and appetite. The appetizers are enough for one to two people Now the service, it was EXCEPTIONAL! We had no problems in placing our drink or food orders, and the return on those was of little to no wait. We were conveniently asked on how we were doing and is there anything else we needed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/26/2013The meal was delicious from appetizers through dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Repeat CustomerDesertbearDined on 12/21/2013I go here quite often if I am in the downtown area for an event or other purpose. Food is consistently good as is the service. Love the apple and pecan salad; and the pizzas. My only complaint is the noise level No sound buffers and when it is busy, hard to have a conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/19/2013Great food, wonderful atmosphere and great service. The only negative thing I have to say was it was loud so that made talking a little difficult. But worth putting up with a little noise for the excellent food!Special Features:
- Great pizzajasperDined on 12/19/2013This place has great pizza. The only drawback is the wine. The bottle wine is way overpriced. The glass wine is weak with very little flavor or body.Special Features:
- Good for GroupsRennieDined on 12/17/2013I had my first dining experience at Reily's the other night on my birthday with a party of 8, which can easily turn into a chore if people can't figure out how the bill will be paid/appetizers/sharing meals. Turns out a pizza feeds 2 quite easily, so we ordered 4 pizzas and 2 appetizers for the table and finished everything without anyone going hungry. It worked out really well! Food was delicious, I would recommend the yukon gold pie if you're adventurous, and the margarita was a delight if you like more traditional pizza. Over all a very pleasant experience. It was a Tuesday night, so it wasn't loud or crowded, and the wait staff was on their game (Thanks Jess & Miguel!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food NOT exceeding the Noisexdrfgrgxrtb9Dined on 12/8/2013We arrived really looking forward to a great meal. The setting is very intriguing; not a "grave" environment. ;^} The waitress was rather clueless about the reservation I'd made the day before. The waiter was very enthusiastic, maybe too much so, but not as loud as the restaurant was. You need some acoustical tile to calm the place down. The food...? The squash blossoms were nice. My wife got a good beer. We ordered the potato pizza and the broccoli one too. It seemed like forever before they came out--->it was at least a half an hour... Way too long! I think the waiter should have offered up another appetizer for free; other restaurants would...he just smiled. The pizzas were alright. Maybe next time back to Scordatos.Special Features:
- Great food, Good serviceDJCinSBDined on 12/8/2013Reilly Craft is a local favorite of mine. They provide great tasting food at good prices. This visit, a group of seven of us walked to the restaurant after a play by Arizona Theater Company. We were seated right away (make a reservation!) by the door -- not the quietest location in the restaurant. Service was a little slow and inattentive. (I think our waitperson was new and just learning the ropes.) The food was great -- while the name says "Pizza and Drink," no one in our group actually ordered the pizza, and we were all happy with the food when it arrived. Overall, I highly recommend Reilly Craft, in spite of the less than stellar service on this one visit. The food is great, and the location excellent.Special Features:
- Good but seating a little oddPaisanoDined on 12/7/2013I liked this place. Food was good (arancini, apple/gorgonzola salad with shrimp, sausage pizza), but I thought the seating was odd. We made a reservation, and they sat us in the bar on a bench against the wall where we were both facing the same direction. I didn't mind because there was good football on TV, but this was not what I would call comfortable or omantic seating. Sitting at the bar would have actually been better and we would have had more room. There were plenty of open tables elsewhere, and they didn't ask us if this arrangement was OK. Kind of strange. Otherwise, great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pizzas are small.....ELPTUCDined on 12/6/2013We have eaten here many times, and it seemed that the Pizzas are getting smaller...We love the Fried Pizza Dough, but they do not have it anymore. We ordered a Pizza, Arancelli balls, desert , 1 beer, and a lemonade and spent almost $50 including the tip. I was not full when I got out as splitting the Pizza only gives each person maybe 3-4 small pieces. Not very cost effective, and very pricey. The new place on the east side, has larger and just as tasty pizzas, but Reilly Pizza is a very neat place and the service is good and a great draft beer selection, but bring your "checkbook"! Can't wait for Bianco to open up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As Alwaysmab19VIPDined on 12/6/2013As always, Reilly Craft Pizza was outstanding. Service is stellar and food is terrific and different which is good for people who eat out a lot.Special Features:
- Love Reilly's !wannabejuliaDined on 12/3/2013Just had dinner here again this week. I am happy to report that the food at Rielly's continues to be consistently good. We had the squash blossoms, Caesar salad and the short rib parpadelle - all VERY Good! Nice attentive and witty server.Special Features: