Prime - Bellagio Hotel
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Prime - Bellagio Hotel
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bellagio.com/restaurants/prime-steakhouse.aspx
- Phone: 8662597111x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak
- Executive Chef: Sean Griffin
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: For private patio events please contact April Short
- Private Party Contact: April Short or Chrystal Lee 702-693-7079x
A word from Prime - Bellagio Hotel
Savor every rich detail. Award-winning, four-star celebrity chef and restaurateur, Jean-Georges Vongerichten invites you to realize steakhouse dining at its finest with prime steak, seafood and lamb accompanied by fabulous sauces, sides and meticulously selected wines. Ensconce yourself in the establishment's handsome chocolate brown and delicate Tiffany blue décor – the elaborate design of Michael DeSantis. To further enhance your experience, prominent pieces of artwork are on display including three commissioned paintings by Carlo Maria Mariani, George Deem and Michael Gregory, as well as a water-themed canvas screen created by Joseph Raffael. A garden patio provides the perfect outdoor setting for a tranquil dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Prime - Bellagio Hotel - Best Restaurants in Bellagio Hotel & Casino ›
Prime - Bellagio Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
300 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (233)romantic (203)scenic view (193)notable wine list (117)fit for foodies (95)great for outdoor dining (60)good for groups (44)hot spot (28)late-night find (13)neighborhood gem (10)great for brunch (4)great for lunch (4)vibrant bar scene (4)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Great food, great serviceTJM9981Dined on 8/22/2014Very impressed with all aspects of our dinner experience at Prime. Nothing was too much trouble - the service was impeccable and the food wonderful. The meal was also good value for money - not cheap, but well-priced for the quality and portion size.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All of my expectations were meetAmazingDined on 8/22/2014The Prime has an unbelievable staff, wish I could remember the names of each and everyone that served our table and were so attentive to our needs and requests. The ambiance of the Prime was breath taking we were fortunate enough to dine directly in front of the Bellagio pond and our night could not have been better. The food was prepared to perfection my steak and lobster tail literally melted in my mouth, my wife lamb was the best that she every tasted. Great job to the entire staff!Special Features:
- Splendid - just splendidSchmidt77Dined on 8/21/2014There is not much to say about Prime....it's a fantastic place. Great food, great service from a friendly staff, great atmosphere and great location. This was our second visit and the only thing that was disappointing this time around was the fact that the outdoor patio was closed due to some private party. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime @ BellagioDavesTableDined on 8/21/2014This was our fourth experience at Prime and to say it was one of the high points of our stay in Vegas is no understatement (as expected). This establishment again met and exceeded our expectations. I can not speak to the Seafood or Chicken menu but the steak is fantastic I have now had Filet Mignon, Porterhouse and Lamb, I had to go back to the Filet this trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteakMikeyADined on 8/20/2014This steak house is what you'd expect at Bellagio. The steak was one of the best I ever had. Waiter was outstanding. View was terrific. Definitely high end.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1 of the bestShadydealDined on 8/19/2014My wife and I have been celebrating our wedding anniversary at this great restaurant for the past 12 years. We just celebrated our 30th and had the front table outside looking at the Bellagio Fountains. We don't just go here for special occasions, whenever we are in town this is a dining priority. Special occasion or just in the mood for great food, great service and a wine list that is equaled (acceptSpecial Features:
- Nice restaurant, everything perfectjmcuryDined on 8/18/2014Our reservation was well succeeded, we just had to wait for the table to be ready. Delicious dinner. Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak house for any occassionErictheRedCdnDined on 8/18/2014Another great experience at Prime. One of my favorite steakhouses in the country. Went to dinner with three of my colleagues and a customer and we were welcomed with the what we believed to be the best table in the house. The decor as well as the staff of the restaurant, make this an experience all to its own prior to even sitting down to order. Looking out over the fountains directly from our table we ordered a great bottle of wine and proceeded to order apps and main courses. I went with the blue cheese wedge and the NY Peppercorn steak. They were again magnificent. Well cooked and wonderfully, tasty. Finished it all up with a few nice desserts to share. Well worth the time. Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steakhouse in TownFrancescoDined on 8/17/2014I go to Prime everytime I'm in Vegas. A trip to Vegas just isn't complete without eating here. We came to Vegas to celebrate our 10 year anniversary just so we could eat at Prime. Great ambiance, friendly staff, remarkable wine selection, and breath taking views of the famous Bellagio Water fountain show. Perfect place to celebrate our anniversary. Thank you PrimeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatbtymeDined on 8/16/2014We celebrated my birthday and our 16th Wedding Anniversary. Once we told them, they moved us to prime seating where we could see the fountains. Food was great, and service was excellent.Special Features:
- Very good... but $gatogizmoDined on 8/16/2014Prime was delicious. Everything tasted very good, but it wasn't excellent. For the price, I expected a little more relative to other high end steak houses on the Strip. The best was the Filet Mignon by far. Dry aged Rib Eye was good, but not stellar.Special Features:
- A Bit DisappointedMikeVIPDined on 8/16/2014The wife and I ate here last week for my 40th Birthday dinner and my expectations were high. But the experience didn't come close. When I order a steak, especially a $65 steak, I expect it to be mouth watering delicious without any added flavoring. No steak sauce. Not even extra salt and pepper. This one needed help. Is that why they automatically serve it with a trio of sauces? I was glad they did, or else, I would be writing a two-star review. But a top shelf steak should not have had to be saved. To be fair, my wife had sautéed scallops and loved them. I won't dwell on the high prices because you should know what you are getting into when you make this reservation. I was also disappointed at our table far from any view of the fountains.Special Features:
- Exciting BirthdayShaitownDined on 8/16/2014For my first experience with a upscale dining Prime was an awsome experience. I only had one problem I order a steak well done and it came meduim rare and I had to send it back. When my food return I noticed it was the same steak recooked which made the quaility of the steak not be the best. Overall I love the view from where we was sitted and the customer service was at an all time high. Thank you for a FABULOUS experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More hype than quality!Love2eatDined on 8/16/2014Took my husband here for his birthday while we were in Vegas; unfortunately, the steak houses that we visit in Houston were far better quality. While the steak was good, the sides were not (potatoes and spinach). We were so excited to go to Prime after reading web reviews for Bellagio... We won't return. Our server was great...Special Features:
- Dinner DelayOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/16/2014Waiter service was good but problem in the kitchen caused us to wait over an hour for our dinner. No explanation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible Wagyu BeefLatasteNJDined on 8/15/2014Prime is one of the best, if not the best steakhouse in the country. The servers at Prime were extremely attentive and knowledgeable, as expected at such a fine dining establishment. The food was amazing... The truffle gnocchi melt in your mouth and the Wagyu beef cuts are to die for. We waited a little longer for the appys and dinner to come out than preferred, which was probably to allow for us to feel relaxed and not at all rushed. Prime is highly recommended for romantic high-end dinners, guys night out, and even for families with acquired tastes. Follow up dinner with dessert on the terrace and enjoy a private showing of the water ballet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime is PrimeWizzDined on 8/15/2014I do not care what food they served, the meal I received was excellent. What am I saying... The service was superb, attentive, and would adore anything on the plate with such care as to make it a divine. The menu is "basically" beef... but what beef, and the accoutrements made the steak superb... the basic steak house iceberg lettuce salad was very well adorned and the blue cheese dressing was memorable. I am a bread pudding freak and the Prime version is not to be missed. This is a bucket list dining experience... not to be missed. Bring your cash and enjoy the experience!Special Features:
- Romance, Ambience, & Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014My wife and I recently celebrated our Anniversary in Vegas, and I found Prime online, and booked a romantic dinner for two for our first evening there. I was not disappointed! We were seated outside on the patio looking out onto the famous Bellagio Fountain Show. The view was outstanding, and the ambience made for an incredibly romantic evening. The service was excellent, and I enjoyed perhaps the best steak I have had in quite a long time!! This type of evening doesn't come cheap so be prepared for a very expensive meal, but well worth every penny!Special Features:
- Sarah Robinson/BellSarahRobinsonDined on 8/13/2014We went as a special occasion for our honeymoon, couldn't believe when we were sat with a view of the fountains! Absolutely amazing! Food, service and wine all incredible! Thank you Prime!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodFilletsDined on 8/11/2014Was expecting a great meal and did not receive it. My friend did not care for the unusual Caesar Salad Dressing. The onion soup I had was outstanding as was the mac & cheese. My friend ordered the fillet and asked for it to be cooked medium well. I had the fillet and asked for it to be cooked medium. Both fillets were extremely rare and cold. I have dined at the Prime in the past and was pleased on those occasions but greatly disappointed this trip.Special Features:
- AwesomeFlipFlopCraftsDined on 8/10/2014We had an awesome time. It is an exceptional restaurant to eat at.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placewillDined on 8/9/2014Steaks were great. I had high expectations and they were met. The service was great and the staff was friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MemoriesjovanlibraDined on 8/9/2014Whether it's the food, service, ambiance, wine list, or overall experience, Prime scored all the perfect points. Greatest experience I had in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StacieDined on 8/9/2014The food was amazing. The service was top notch. The only complaint was that they require men to wear pants, which on the open table mobile app it only indicates Business Casual. So this was a big inconvenience as they guys had to borrow pants from the restaurant in order for us to eat there. Kind of embarrassing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very DisappointedEatsoutoftenDined on 8/8/2014The staff is cold and uncaring, we had asked for a table of 4 at or near the window for a 50th Anniversary Celebration at 8:15p. told we would have to wait until 10pm to haave a table at or near the window, gave us a table in between 2 large tables of a very loud party instead, could hardly heard the waiter, much less ourselves. The service was not up to standard and food was what one would expect to recieve at a coffee shop. What was stated on the menu was not what was delivered to the table, no explanation or excuses. It was apparent that the chef just fixed whatever he felt like and didn't care hat we ordered. The steak was tough and the fish came with a different sauce. Having food allergies I am careful what I order.
- Worth Every Dollarilovefood22Dined on 8/7/2014It's a little pricey, but worth every dollar! The food was amazing and our server was spot on. Loved the luxurious feel and that I could see the fountains from our seats! Will eat here again and again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic DinnerRedfilly1976Dined on 8/7/2014We had a great time eating dinner at Prime. We had a wonderful table at the window so we could enjoy the fountains before/after the sun setting. The food was delicious. It was very pricy though so be prepared. Our meal for two with only one mixed drink and no appetizer was over $200 with tip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a Show!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/5/2014this restaurant has elegant indoor and intimate outdoor dining. weather permitting i highly recommend the outdoor, the fountain show is not to be missed. the service is unbeatable and the food is very goodSpecial Features:
- Very disappointedJMBBoscoDined on 8/4/2014We had the highest of expectations of Prime and were sorely disappointed. Our primary server had zero personality. She seemed annoyed to be serving 3 young men in their early 30s (despite the fact we were the best dressed group in the place) as if we weren't the right clientele. Also, the manager never approached our table; which you think would be standard at a fine dining establishment. Our steaks were average at best; the filet and ribeye were ok (we've had better for $30) and my porterhouse was like cutting through a tire. The absolute worst part was not telling me they charged $5 each to add cheese and bacon to my potato! It's not a lot of money considering the hundreds we were spending, it's the principal of never disclosing it.
- Louise3Dined on 8/4/2014Each time we are in Vegas we make sure to have dinner here. This time we had a table at the window for a view of the fountains, Lovely.Special Features:
- Wonderful mealOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/4/2014Prime is everything you want in elegant dining - beautiful decor, great service and superb meat. Get a table with a view of the fountains. The only thing I wish was different was the closeness of the tables for two. Yes, there is a little space between them but you are very aware of their presence and conversations.Special Features:
- LuvbellagioDined on 8/3/2014Everything was fabulous! We were celebrating our 30th Anniversary and they gave us a great fountain view table and a wonderful dessert! The food and service were excellent! Will definitely return when we are in Vegas again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentRWN3Dined on 8/3/2014My wife and I celebrated out 18th anniversary. Everything was excellent. Highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PrimeSjaidahDined on 8/3/2014Good food and good to have it before going to show in Pillagio.Special Features:
- Very nice restaurantGltterDined on 8/2/2014We were looking for a romantic spot and a great steak while in Las Vegas. This place ticked both boxes.Special Features:
- Halibut was badOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014The halibut that was ordered was over cooked. The sides and bread were phenomonal as were the appetizers. Extensive wine list, service was timely and attentive, without being over bearing. Only complaint was the fishSpecial Features:
- Flavoursome SteaksuktrickyDined on 7/31/2014Fantastic Ribeye and Filet Steaks, cooked to perfection (as requested) starters big enough to share! Great value and if you can get a view of the fountains even better. Thanks Prime ... We will be visiting again if (when) we are back in VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Steakluv484Dined on 7/26/2014The steak was amazing. We ordered Filet Mignon, and Bone in Rib-eye. The Bone in Rib-eye was so juicy. This is also the first time I experienced that a restaurant tried to follow what a customer request from Open Table. They were able to get us a pretty private table with a nice view of the water fountain.Special Features:
- FinedinerDined on 7/26/2014Prime was excellent...as usual. The service was superb and as it was a special occasion for us we were pampered more than usual. Thank you for making the night so memorable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatDined on 7/24/2014I made reservations for Prime for my cousins Birthday!..I have not one single complaint!The food was delicious,our waiter was wonderful an the patio seating was to did for!!when my ticket came I didin't bat an eye about about the $$$$$Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.