Del Frisco's Grille - Phoenix
2425 E. Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Del Frisco's Grille - Phoenix
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.delfriscosgrille.com/
- Phone: 6024662890x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm,
Dinner: Monday - Thursday 4:00pm - 10:00pm,
Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm,
Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm,
Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm,
Brunch: Sunday - 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Burgers
- Executive Chef: Monte Healey
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wine
A word from Del Frisco's Grille - Phoenix
Located in the Esplanade, Del Frisco's Grille takes the classic bar and grill to new heights. The menu is diverse and approachable with a wide variety of selections to savor or share with friends, offering a tempting mix of prime steaks, fresh seafood and twists on American comfort cuisine. Our wine list features over 500 bottle selections that offer a taste for every palate. Upstairs, the expansive Summit Bar offers al fresco dining and breathtaking views of the Camelback Corridor, Squaw Peak and Arizona sunsets. A fashionable entrance is easy with the Grille's complimentary valet service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Del Frisco's Grille - Phoenix reviews from OpenTable diners
45 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (21)good for groups (19)special occasion (19)neighborhood gem (15)great for lunch (15)great for outdoor dining (14)notable wine list (14)hot spot (13)vibrant bar scene (12)late-night find (10)romantic (6)great for brunch (5)scenic view (4)kid-friendly (4)Show More
- Had a great night celebratingGregGDined on 6/28/2013Had a great night celebrating Del Frisco's one year anniversary with my wife. Excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOhmanVIPDined on 6/27/2013Loved it. Great service and the food is comfortable and excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner meetingjoemomicaDined on 6/25/2013excellent Location For Meeting And Happy Hour At The Same TimeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- waitress was very good. sheOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/19/2013waitress was very good. she asked me if we were on a timeframe and made suggestions on what to order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Restaurant & GREAT ValueFoodieVIPDined on 6/16/2013Everything on the menu is fantastic. The Ahi Taco appetizer is a must. Their salads are out of this world and the meat loaf is amazing. It is tucked in a corner next door to the Ritz Carlton so it's a little hard to find but well worth it. Great food. Great service. Great Prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was my 3rd time to delFoodlover08Dined on 6/16/2013This was my 3rd time to del Fridcos. I have always enjoyed the food and the ambiance. I want to try other items on the menu. Food combinations are unique and tasty. I have shared the news to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ugh!foiefiendDined on 6/14/2013Mediocre burger - dry, wanna-be brioche bun with low-quality meat. Kitchen would not cook burger medium rare. Steak sandwich was no better - too much bread and not enough meat. Au jus was gelatinous and flavorless. Great french fries, though! Way overpriced. I will not go back.
- a favorite in the arealocalarryDined on 6/12/2013If the market niche is to be better than all the other restaurants in the area, Del Friscos has achieved it goal. There are a lot of upscale restaurants to compete with in the Biltmore area, but for overall experience, this is the best.Special Features:
- Always fun to spend an eveningTadErickVIPDined on 6/1/2013Always fun to spend an evening at Del Frisco's. When you go in, stop by the bar and have a cocktail with Eric. He is a great guy and will treat you to a perfectly made cocktail and some laughs. Chad is an excellent waiter who will bake you fee welcome and relaxed. The entire team at Del Frisco's does a great job!!! The food? Absolutely outstanding!!!!Special Features:
- CONSISTENTLY GREATAZFOODIEDined on 5/26/2013We have dined at Del Frisco's several times. This last event was for a birthday celebration. The four of us thoroughly enjoyed our food and the service we received. Our head waiter was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. When our plates promptly arrived, four different servers placed our orders simultaneously. The steaks were awesome. The quality and preparation competes well with any other steakhouse in the valley to remain on our list of top 5 places. Thanks to Del Frisco's for making this an outstanding birthday celebration!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak should not have sauce...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/25/2013We went for restaurant week to try this place out. Appetizers were creative and very good so we had high hopes for the rest of the meal. Steak had sauce on it. I'm from Nebraska and you never ever put sauce on a steak. The meat quality was really bad compared to what I'm used to or what you can get at the Keg. (The Keg has great steak) The cheesecake had no flavor except for the cherry sauce on top. Maybe they use better quality meat, etc. when it's not the $30 restaurant week menu, but I would be really mad if I paid $30 just for that steak. It tasted more like a sirloin than a New York strip. You can't fool someone from Nebraska on steak and that was bad steak. Very disappointed with our restaurant week choice this time around.
- Great ServiceDaveVIPDined on 5/25/2013Our server, forgot her name but she had a wrist brace, was great. I came in for dinner with my parents and my vegan girlfriend. they were accommodating and nice. They were able to give her the veggie burger off the old menu and was able to make it vegan. it was strange they had a wine rack that was completely empty by the front door, but that is not the servers fault, so 5 stars!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Food, but . . .sak10Dined on 5/25/2013. . . we ordered from the RESTAURANT WEEK menu. Very good food, excellent presentation, but microscopic portions. We understand that Restaurant Week menus are loss-leaders for the restaurants, but salad is relatively inexpensive, and potatoes are cheap. You could have at least filled the large entre plates with potatoes, or something else, to give the impression of a substantial meal. 6 adults all left hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- srbosrboDined on 5/24/2013Very relaxing, great friendly service, and great tasting food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- went for resturant week thecraigDined on 5/22/2013went for resturant week the pre fix menu was very good with a good sampler from the main menu..food and service was good well worth the price for the $30 meal and to try someplace new..will go back...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Set the Bar for Restaurant WeekgoldenticketDined on 5/20/2013A friend and I visited Del Frisco for restaurant week and was pleasantly surprised. We had never been before and wanted to try something new. We each ordered different apps, main dish, and dessert to give us more options. We loved all of it! Not a single part of the menu ordered was a disappointment! We sat at the downstairs bar due to 2 business events upstairs- initially we were bummed because it is such a great hang out but due to the amazing service we receiving from Psy (I believe that was her name!) we will be returning to the downstairs bar again. I am looking forward to my next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceFoodie05Dined on 5/16/2013The food was not as great as the NY Del Frisco'a but the service was terrific. Any issues we had were quickly fixed. The waiter was very friendly and took great care of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The steak salad was wonderfulAZdinnerDined on 5/14/2013The steak salad was wonderful - I would highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was my third time havingChrisVIPDined on 5/13/2013This was my third time having lunch at Del Friesco's. Service was not nearly as good as the first two times I visited, it was slow. I ordered the grilled cheese and tomato bisque. The soup arrived and was cold to lukewarm at best. For 15 minutes I tried to get our waiter's attention, but he never returned to the table (not sure he ever found out about it). After we were about done eating the rest of our lunch, we flagged down another waiter, who had my soup replaced. It still was not hot, but it was much improved. I will return because you are right near my office and my other experiences with service have been much better. I just thought you'd like to know about this for process improvement purposes. Thanks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I thought it was over pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/12/2013I thought it was over priced considering what was offered. The service was so-so. Probably won't return.
- Mothers Day Brunch.PhxFoodieDined on 5/12/2013It was mine & my wifes first time at Del Frisco's & we enjoyed everything. We had acouple of the Mimosa's Carafe & they were delicious,they did not scimp out of the Champagne. Their Chipotle Mac n Cheese was the best I've ever had. Lollipop Wings with Avocado Ranch was amazing too. The workers were very nice. Food came out quickly. Music was at a reasonable level. Our waitress even gave us a Happy Hour Menu,so after paying our bill we went & sat at the bar to watch sports & have a couple more drinks. The bartender was nice & conversed with us for awhile. 2 Thumbs Up Del Frisco's! Will be going back very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very accommodating. Food wasGood2goDined on 5/12/2013Very accommodating. Food was delicious and service was very good. Outdoor area is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- De Friscos Grille is a greatDoug497Dined on 5/12/2013De Friscos Grille is a great spot in Phoenix to enjoy a night out or a special event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers Day BrunchPayd2eatDined on 5/12/2013I took my lady to Del Frisco's for the brunch and we both really enjoyed the service as well as the food. This restaurant is very vibrant and has an all around good feel. We will definitely be visiting again, maybe for happy hour next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Mother's DayMesaDianeDined on 5/12/2013We have eaten at Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse in Las Vegas on several occasions, but never at Del Frisco's Grille in Phoenix. We chose the Grille for Mother's Day because we wanted to see what it was like. Great atmosphere, great food and drinks, service of the quality you expect from Del Frisco's and reasonable prices. All in all it was a wonderful outing and exceeded my expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Addition to PhoenixOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/24/2013Having dined many times at the Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse in Las Vegas, I was very excited to see them coming to Phoenix. The Grille is a fresh variant of the model, with the same top-tier food, wines, and service that characterizes the Double Eagles, with a relaxed and comfortable ambiance. My old favorite signature dishes are here (lump crab cake appetizer with cajun sauce) as well as the phenomenal steaks and outstanding wine list that makes Del Frisco's so special. The wine list's depth, breadth and range of prices is astounding. You and your guests will find favorite labels and new discoveries every time. The staff and service make it a consistently great experience. Well done!Special Features:
- Good, not GreatajcenacVIPDined on 4/19/2013Del Frisco's is just average. There are better options on Camelback. The food is good, not great. The service is good, not great. The atmosphere (at least inside) is good, not great. There are better options, especially for the price you pay.
- Good experience, good food,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/19/2013Good experience, good food, good service. Staff discovered it was my wife's birthday and brought her a birthday card signed by the whole staff. The GM checked on us a couple of times and gave updates on our meal arrival to the table even though we didn't wait very long as it was. Everyone seemed intent on making our experience a good one.Special Features:
- Business lunch. Great foodAZManDined on 4/16/2013Business lunch. Great food and service. Had the steak salad, which was excellent with a large amount of steak cooked medium rare --exactly as ordered. Guest had the burger --also excellent, huge with great friesSpecial Features:
- Back for more!CathygVIPDined on 4/14/2013We forced ourselves to other something we hadn't tried before. I had the sole with lump crab meat. the sole was crisp on the outside and plump inside, light and satisfying. You can't go wrong with the coconut cake either. Also try one of their speciality drinks. Enjoy.Special Features:
- Went for lunch on a SaturdayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/13/2013Went for lunch on a Saturday afternoon...we were one of 3 tables eating. Food is a bit on the expensive side but had good flavor. Would I go back...maybe for drinks but the food just didn't leave me wanting more.Special Features:
- It was our first time at DelJamieDined on 4/12/2013It was our first time at Del Frisco's and we were not disappointed. It's in a great area of town and ideal for outdoor dining.Special Features:
- I actually thought this wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/5/2013I actually thought this was like the Del Frisco, in Dallas, TX. However, it wasn't and at first I was a little disappointed, but the staff was friendly and the food and service was excellent!! I would eat there again I enjoyed it that much!!Special Features:
- Del Frisco's is a great andHappyVIPDined on 4/2/2013Del Frisco's is a great and convenient lunch choice. The 'Suit and Tie' lunch option is delicious - whether steak or salmon. The restaurant allows one to substitute vegetables for potatoes so it is a very friendly choice as well.
- Waiter very inattentive ...OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/18/2013Waiter very inattentive ... Fery few people, very slow - was like everyone was preoccupied h
- Entirely too slow and disorganizedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/15/2013Food was excellent. Service was extremely slow and disorganized. From hostess to wait staff they all seemed either new or clueless. With few people in the restaurant late the kitchen delivery was extremely slow. Reservations were made but no table was available for more than an hour. I would go again but a repeat performance would drop it from recommended.Special Features:
- A Must Try Restaurant!!!!TadErickVIPDined on 3/9/2013Not sound like a broken record, but each time we dine at Del Frisco's it is perfect. Steven, the waiter we have each time does an amazing job. Chad and the rest of the team at the bar make you feel welcome and comfortable. Sara will make sure the you have just the right wine for the occasion, and the team that greets you at the door will make you feel welcome and appreciated!Special Features:
- Not Happy With Experience For A NewOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/7/2013I'll stick to Capital Grill or Donavan's or Flemings or Maestro. Del Frisco's not in same league as those places mentioned.
- Tracy, our server is alsoJimMcCDined on 3/4/2013Tracy, our server is also very knowledgeable regarding the wine list which is extensive and well thought out.Special Features:
- The reason I went there wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/25/2013The reason I went there was to take a group of out-of-town business people to dinner and have a wide variety of people satisfied. Del Frisco's accomplished that objective. I am not a foodie or other type of restaurant critic; I just want my smart clients to feel important and would recommend Del Frisco's to others with similar needs.