Del Frisco's Grille - Phoenix
2425 E. Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Del Frisco's Grille - Phoenix
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.delfriscosgrille.com/
- Phone: 6024662890x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm,
Dinner: Monday - Thursday 4:00pm - 10:00pm,
Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm,
Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm,
Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm,
Brunch: Sunday - 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Burgers
- Executive Chef: Monte Healey
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wine
A word from Del Frisco's Grille - Phoenix
Located in the Esplanade, Del Frisco's Grille takes the classic bar and grill to new heights. The menu is diverse and approachable with a wide variety of selections to savor or share with friends, offering a tempting mix of prime steaks, fresh seafood and twists on American comfort cuisine. Our wine list features over 500 bottle selections that offer a taste for every palate. Upstairs, the expansive Summit Bar offers al fresco dining and breathtaking views of the Camelback Corridor, Squaw Peak and Arizona sunsets. A fashionable entrance is easy with the Grille's complimentary valet service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Del Frisco's Grille - Phoenix reviews from OpenTable diners
47 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (21)good for groups (20)special occasion (20)great for outdoor dining (15)neighborhood gem (15)great for lunch (15)hot spot (14)notable wine list (14)vibrant bar scene (13)late-night find (10)romantic (6)great for brunch (5)scenic view (4)kid-friendly (4)Show More
- Valentines Day DinnerGOWYBSDined on 2/14/2014I recently took my sweetie here for Valentine's Day. It's a very up beat and professional atmosphere within the Biltmore/Ritz region. The food was a bit on the pricey side, but was well worth it. One of the best steaks I've had in years. The service was excellent. They take pride in getting your order done expeditiously, to your liking and served with a smile. I highly recommend this restaurant. If you are into sports, I noticed the bar has excellent HD screens for your viewing pleasure. I look forward to frequenting this establishment again in the near future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014Best food and service ever! we be back as soon as we find.asitter! James BondSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch on the patioBraunslDined on 2/9/2014Great menu options for brunch, everyone in our group enjoyed something different. Gorgeous AZ February day and dining outside on the patio made it even better.Special Features:
- Hidden Treasurepeanut95Dined on 2/9/2014A small bunch of my friends get together monthly to seek out fun places for Sunday Brunch. There has to be a great deal on mimosas and Bloody Mary's to seal the deal. Del Frisco's had it, plus some amazing brunch dishes!! We sat out side, but they were super accommodating by providing us with heaters. The view is great of the Biltmore Fashion Plaza across the street, and you can take the tunnel under Camelback Road to access shopping. We had a great brunch, but the mood was very low. The whole inside of the restaurant was empty. When we asked the waitress about it, she said that they don't do much to advertise and are thinking of closing it for brunch.Special Features:
- Snacks before movieLovesFoodVIPDined on 2/8/2014Stopped here for appetizers and a cold draft before going to AMC for a movie. Sat in the bar area, bartender was our server. She was great, supper friendly, without being over the top. Very efficient. Food was really good. Cheesesteak Eggrolls, Pimento Cheese Fritters, Roasted Tomato Flat bread. Very well portioned for 2 people, more of a meal. Been here many times and always great food and great staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor service.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/19/2014The waitress did not seem interested in doing her job. Once drinks and food were served she only came by the table to hurry us along. She tried to clear dishes before we were finished and put doggy bag on the table in front of my guest with the check. We were finishing or drinks and she came by twice to collect the check. She seemed to want to get rid of us even though there were very few customers in the restaurant.Special Features:
- pre movie hot spotpearlDined on 1/10/2014before our movie night we landed in the bar area of Del Frisco's......happening for sure on a friday night. the menu was great for sharing and we did plenty of that. flatbread, sides, salads and more......love the pineapple infused vodka!!......nice staff, kept the plates flowing and the table clear when needed.......over all great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday EveningEddieDined on 1/5/2014Went around 6pm on Sunday for wife's birthday. Service was great. Food was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- happy hourevergreencubVIPDined on 1/5/2014After my food delivered no one ever came back to check on me or refill my drink after finishing up I waited 20 minutes for the server to come say how was everything would you like Anything else. I declined. I would go back for food but not for the service.Special Features:
- Great ExperiencecidergirlDined on 1/2/2014Our waiter was engaging and knowledgeable. During the meal wait staff kept the water glasses filled and the waiter checked on us just the right amount of time - not so much as to be annoying. The food was really good and portions were just enough to satisfy a regular appetite. There were a number interesting menu items and I plan to return to check them out. The specialty drinks were also delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding - Beyond impressed.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/31/2013From the minue we walked in until we left, the service was impeccable and the food exceptional.I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Year's EveOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/31/2013The restaurant was decorated beautifully for New Year's Eve. The staff was very accomodating. The Sole and the Steak dishes were outstanding. The sides of Chipotle Mac and Cheese and asparagus were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ok dinnersearch4goodfoodDined on 12/28/2013Ambience was nice. Food was o.k. Nothing very special about the food. We have been to the del friscos in ny. Much better foodSpecial Features:
- Always Excellent!!PhxFoodieVIPDined on 12/26/2013I have been to Del Friscos a handful of times and each and every time it is EXCELLENT!! The Cheesesteak egg rolls are amazing!! Service was very good!! I highly recommend Del Friscos!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent SteaksDLSmithDined on 12/20/2013We had a very nice meal - good food, service, wine. A little noisy, but not bad. Will return. CSpecial Features:
- Great restaurant, nice atmosphere,honestandexperiencedDined on 12/17/2013Great restaurant, nice atmosphere, top notch staff, Highly recommend - manager Berkowitz is very hands on and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del Frisco's is very consistentLovesFoodVIPDined on 12/14/2013Del Frisco's is very consistent in both service and food. WAY above average and never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedPureDined on 12/5/2013We thought of our past experience with Del Frisco's restaurants and this did not meet our expectations. We had a nice server who was in training and attempting to do his job. His trainer did not seem to be paying attention, off conversing with other wait staff. Would not go back again.
- Incredible Dining ExperienceSuzieDined on 11/30/2013This is one romantic restaurant!!! Great steaks and the ahi tacos are to die for. I highly recommend this restaurant!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed a very nice lunchLetsEatVIPDined on 11/26/2013Enjoyed a very nice lunch meeting here. Ambiance and service was very good. Nice selection of lunch items with prompt service. Parking in the garage made it easy with validation. We really enjoy the consistent food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for GroupsCoolBreezeDined on 11/22/2013I found this restaurant on OpenTable - the food was fantastic and the accommodate moderately sized groups. Love the complimentary valet parking.Special Features:
- Always FantasticFoodieVIPDined on 11/20/2013I took a good friend here for lunch and it was fantastic. I usually have the veal meat loaf (to die for) but tried the Ahi tuna salad and it was excellent! Very generous portions of tuna and an excellent light dressing. My buddy had the chicken Cezar salad which he also said was excellent. The service was also top notch. As soon as my diet coke was below half full I had another one delivered without ever asking. I have been here for lunch, dinner and brunch and I've always been very pleased with quality and service. It is a little hard to find (just past the Ritz) and valet parking is free if you get your parking validated! I highly recommend Del Frisco's Grill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentDjackVIPDined on 11/3/2013It's Del Friscos - it's consistent, the food is good, the service is great and you won't be disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall GoodDavidBDined on 11/2/2013I dined here on a Saturday night in November & the Overall experience was good. The Service was excellent and food was very good. The Restaurant however was very quiet for a Saturday. This is not a good sign because we are in season and I am wondering if this place is going to make it. The bar upstairs is very chic. The Veal Meatloaf was quite tasty and my friend had the New York Strip which was ordered well done but had to be sent back. The manager bought us dessert which was a chocolate cake and was delicious. I hope for this place sake they do make it but the restaurant industry is a difficult business. I would offer Lobster on the Menu if I were the Operators.Special Features:
- ^_^ very pleased.MargoDined on 10/25/2013I have no regrets brining my family here... we came to celebrate my aunt & uncle's 33 year wedding anniversary and words cannot express how pleased we were with the service the staff provided. our server Brent was awesome and attentive when needed. the food was exceptional :) the smiles my aunt and uncle had the whole time we were there was priceless ^_^ especially when they received a personal card from the D.F.G staff. c: over all we enjoyed the unique experience. thank you guys.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelFrisco's - Del-Pretty GoodGoodService80Dined on 10/17/2013Went to DelFriscos with a business group -- Reservation was accurate, hostesses were friendly, waiter was experienced, courteous and attentive. Waiter notified one of our guests well after we ordered that their entree was non available causing a re-ordrer and service delay. One guest's steak was undercooked (it was, I looked) causing all of us to sit with our food cooling while we politely waited for the recook. One item featured on their online menu was not listed on the menu. I will likely go back for lunch (great central location) or drinks on the upstairs patio (super nice) but will select another venue for my next business dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We shared a mushroom burgerOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/16/2013We shared a mushroom burger which was cooked perfectly, juicy and not undercooked. The sweet potato fries were surprisingly good not greasy as some fries can be. The mushroom flatbread pizza was also very good. Just happened to stop by on my way to another location...very glad I stopped.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Possibly the best brunch in townBobbyVIPDined on 10/6/2013I have praised Del Frisco's for its excellent brunch previously; but I thought the laudation would bear repeating. Although Del Frisco's is consistently a cut above the competition (of which there is plenty in the Phoenix metro area), very few patrons appear yet to have discovered Del Frisco's as a weekend brunch spot, with large crowds typically cramming into the not-too-distant Daily Dose. My only hope is that once passionate weekend brunchers catch on to the merits of Del Frisco's there will still always be a post reserved for me, because I look forward all week to my Grille Benedict and Bloody Mary (served with okra, blue-cheese stuffed olives, lime and lemon slices, and a slice of smoked bacon). Yum.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Under-appreciated brunchBobbyVIPDined on 9/28/2013A wealth of brunch options in the Phoenix area notwithstanding, I find myself returning again and again to Del Frisco's for brunch. The menu is imaginative and well executed -- and a nice change from the Eggs Benedicts and waffles that all seem to blend together. I also find the staff particularly welcoming; fun yet professional. My only chagrin is that Del Frisco's appears to be seriously under-appreciated as a brunch spot. In addition to great food, excellent service, and a pleasant venue, what better location could one desire than immediately across from Biltmore Fashion Square and right underneath the AMC Esplanade? From a delicious brunch, one can leisurely make ones way upstairs for an early afternoon movie before returning home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It wasn't the waiters faultbigTDined on 9/25/2013It wasn't the waiters fault as much as it was the food coming out of the kitchen. We waited an average of 30-40 mins between appetizer to salad to entree. Unexcusable when the restaurant is half full. Food was ok.Special Features:
- A friend and I celebratedChrisVIPDined on 9/20/2013A friend and I celebrated our birthdays by having lunch there on September 20th, and it was terrific. The service and food could not have been better. They even brought us a chocolate chip cookie and birthday cards signed by the staff. Thank you for making our birthdays so special - we'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second time at Del Frisco'sLovesFoodVIPDined on 9/13/2013Second time at Del Frisco's - was not disappointed. Food was very good, and service was outstanding again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service is consistentlymissmouseDined on 8/30/2013The service is consistently excellent. My must order is the steak salad. One of the best in the area. When the heat is not so intense, the roof top bar is a great place to meet friends after work to unwind.Special Features:
- Many options to pick from,LovesFoodVIPDined on 8/16/2013Many options to pick from, overall I thought, on the menu to pick from. Service was GREAT, very friendly and attentive without being over the top. Very good energy in the place. Everyone seemed to be having a great time. The place was very busy, but the noise level was not too bad. Waiter was perfect in his timing, appetizers, salads, main dish, to dessert. Was outstanding. I also thought is was nice to see management walk the room, talk to each table, ask how everything was. They seemed to really be interested in how every guests experience was. I will certainly be back and I highly recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good dinnerRickVIPDined on 8/14/2013The highlight were the tuna tartare tacos as an appetizer. They were great. Steak was very good and price was good. Garlic potatoes were nothing special. Service was a little fast for a nicer restaurant. But manager and server were both very attentive.Special Features:
- Very goodchickpeaDined on 8/13/2013This is my second time here. The serve is very good including the hostess. The wait staff is knowledgeable and helpful. The food is very good and well presented. I am coming for lunch today, and am going to try what my friend had last night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del Frisco's is great for businessHappyVIPDined on 8/9/2013Del Frisco's is a great spot for a business lunch. The menu is simple and easy to follow. The service is crisp and right. The food is quite good.
- Great selection of foods fromOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/7/2013Great selection of foods from light large salads to steaks and seafood. The flatbreads are very nice my favorite is wild mushroom and caramelized onions. Love the bacon on the salads. "Skirt Chaser" is unique drink with elderflower and a dash of pepper sauce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it! Will be back!TonyDined on 7/27/2013Six friends tried it for the first time! Outstanding surprise! Beautiful inside. Outstanding service and a big menu for every price point or appetite. Everyone at our table loved their food and all commented to manager about the great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently ExcellentTadErickVIPDined on 7/13/2013We keep going back to Del Frisco's and they keep doing a great job each time!! So glad to have found a consistently good restaurant to enjoy!Special Features: