Patrizia's of Stamford
249 Main Street
Stamford, CT 06901Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Patrizia's of Stamford
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.stamfordpatrizias.com/
- Phone: 2036148240
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm- 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Patrizia's of Stamford
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Patrizia's of Stamford reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (13)special occasion (9)neighborhood gem (7)great for outdoor dining (6)hot spot (6)vibrant bar scene (6)fit for foodies (5)great for lunch (4)romantic (3)late-night find (2)scenic view (2)notable wine list (2)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Restaurant Weekjesski81Dined on 8/23/2013My husband, my child & I went on Friday night for restaurant week. The menu had a lot of variety. The best dish that we had was my husband's Ravioli. The noodles were fantastic and the sauce was the perfect compliment. The staff was attentive and polite. Overall it was a great pick and I can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- THEY HIT IT EVERY TIME !WeejobsVIPDined on 8/2/2013I am a regular patron of Patrizia's of Stamford. If it is possible, it keeps getting better and better. There are no limits to which this friendly staff will not go to please. Everything I try there is delicious. Last night as it started to rain, they pulled two huge umbrellas over to our tables to accommodate our large group who wanted to continue eating outside. Fun, laughter and the best Italian food in the area ! Try it, and say hello to Tina, Ruth, the best server, and owner Frank.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian foodBrklynmaitaiDined on 7/27/2013If you don't like occasional birthday songs over the speaker then you might want to skip. The food was delicious. The service was spotty.Special Features:
- A little disappointedrrussoDined on 7/14/2013I asked for linguine with vongole, I got spaghetti. Chicken Marsala was bland and portions were small.I ordered espresso " concentrato" meaning short, I got a cup of black water. Mmy bill was almost $300(including tip). I'm sorry but I expect a lot more. On a positive note, the staff was very professional , courteous and friendly
- Delicious, Reliable Italian yum!JSGMomof3Dined on 7/5/2013This is my 6th time eating at Patrizia's. The food is always good. Great specials. Ida, our server, was so attentive and the food came out in a timely manner. We were 6 people and everyone ended up tasting each others' delicious entrees!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The restaurant overall wasChristineDined on 6/22/2013The restaurant overall was very good. The food was delicious! The Calamari was excellent! Our food was hot when it arrived at our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better each time I goWeejobsVIPDined on 6/2/2013My favorite local restaurant. I go once or twice a week. Never disappointed. Top service. Delicious Friendly Feels like home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exciting!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/1/2013It was our first time there and the man that greeted us made our party of 4 feel like family!!! I thought for some reason he was paying us a lot of attention but later noticed he treated everyone the same way...his name was Nickala, Nicolas...didn't really catch it. The wait staff was awesome because I noticed they all helped everyone and it wasn't like "sorry it's not my table" it truly was teamwork. The food was delish. Maybe not the best I've ever tasted...but it really was great food. We are going again soon because the whole experience was just awesome :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I go twice a week !WeejobsVIPDined on 5/21/2013Love this place. The food is the BEST Italian from CT to NY . What a talented chef from Tuscany ! Service is truly outstanding. Warm, friendly staff. Try it. You will be very happy !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So happy Giacomo open in StamfordOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/3/2013The only thing missing at the Stamford Patrizia's is the pizza oven. As frequent visitors to the Bronx Patricia, we were very happy when Giacomo decided to open in Stamford. The food is delicious and everyone we introduce to the restaurant thanks us for bringing them there. The food and service are number one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Energy Here !WeejobsVIPDined on 4/16/2013The first time I went here, we were treated very well. The second and third times, like family. Great to find a local restaurant that has a great Italian menu and knows how to authenticate it. The staff is very friendly and the place has fun great energy. Owner Frank could not be more accommodating and sever David is a pro . Try it, you will not be disappointed. They also have a beautiful bar where you can eat as well.Special Features:
- As always, the food was excellentPeggyDined on 4/6/2013As always, the food was excellent and our server Dave was on top of everything as usual. Great suggestions regarding both wine and food.Special Features:
- As always, Dave is our waiterPeggyDined on 3/15/2013As always, Dave is our waiter of choice. Knowledgeable and charming. Knows his food and wine. A credit to patrizias and the reason why we go there. Peggy and TomSpecial Features:
- Good time had by allOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/8/2013Nice upscale Italian restaurant with a vibrant bar. Food was very ggod, portions were a good size and the wait staff was very friendly. We were there for restaurant weeks so we had a limited menu but came with an app, maim entree and dessert. I will go back again. The couple we were with had been there multiple times for business and pleasure. It is a very nicely decorated placeSpecial Features:
- Delicious food and generousOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/7/2013Delicious food and generous portions. I highly recommend the fioretti boscaiola!Special Features:
- Always enjoy going there.PeggyDined on 3/6/2013Always enjoy going there. Not necessarily a romantic or scenic place but the food is always good and the service very friendly and knowledgableSpecial Features:
- Good selection for RW menuH2277VIPDined on 3/5/2013Good selection for RW menu - however not happy that cheesecake which was part of the fixed menu was not available. Needs better planning.
- our second and last time,336rockDined on 3/2/2013our second and last time, waited 30 minutes for our reserved table very noisy,and constant birthday greetings with over amplified music, manager was sympathetic and offered an after dinner drink never delivered the offered drink food and portions were generous plenty of other very good italian restaurants in Stamford with better service and atmosphere
- Service was good and foodRJBZRVIPDined on 2/24/2013Service was good and food was very tasty. Great attitude towards kids. Liked it a lot. Will go backSpecial Features:
- Excellent food and service.bozerDined on 2/23/2013Excellent food and service. Will definitely be back.Special Features:
- The service after we wereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/23/2013The service after we were seated rated a 4 of 5. Everyone was very attentive and we received all of our orders correctly. However, it was at least a 30 minute wait to be seated even with a reservation and the table only became available as we were walking out the door to go somewhere else. The food was amazing, so any discomfort over the wait was quickly forgotten.
- I was a little worried aboutOpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 2/23/2013I was a little worried about going to the restaurant after reading some bad reviews. My husband and I ate there before the theater and were very pleased. The server, Dave, was excellent. Very attentive, helpful, and knowledgeable. He recommended an excellet wine that we really enjoyed. The food was excellent; we had skirt teak and carbonara. We will definitely be going back.
- DisappointmenOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/17/2013Loud on a Sunday night with a loud basketball game on in the bar area. Caprese appetizer was tough and salty. David had to enter our order twice. They ran out of desserts and thought it was ok to give us a random dessert as part of the price fix dinner option. I was disappointed and will not return.
- Awful awful awful!!!!!! StayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/17/2013Awful awful awful!!!!!! Stay away from. Wait staff are clueless. Just awful
- A gemSEPeatsDined on 2/16/2013A last minute choice turned out to be a gem. Fast, attentive service. Food was fantastic. Only time there was "noise" was when the whole restaurant celebrated a birthday! We will definitely be returning to Patrizia!Special Features:
- Over 20 people were waitingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/2/2013Over 20 people were waiting for tables on a Saturday night. We only waited 2 minutes since we had reservations!
- I've been to Giacomo's placeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/2/2013I've been to Giacomo's place on Tremont Avenue in the Bronx. They do a great job in Stamfors too. Plus, they serve my pastaSpecial Features:
- The food tastes like authenticOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/27/2013The food tastes like authentic Italian cuisine. The caprese salad is a must. The fresh mozzarella is phenomenal!
- very good service, had a pricecastoffDined on 1/26/2013very good service, had a price fixed meal that was very good and a great valueSpecial Features:
- Our two couples shared anBenBVIPDined on 1/12/2013Our two couples shared an antipasto hors d'oeuvres that was delicious and everyone enjoyed their main dish. I loved my fettucine carbonara. Our waiter, David, was very considerate and helpful, suggesting a wine to go with dinner that we all enjoyed. It's a busy restaurant on a Saturday night and the noise level is high. We were lucky to be seated in one of the booths, which shielded us somewhat from the noise. The diners included a number of families with children, which may be due in part to the tradition of the whole house singing a birthday song played over the loudspeakers. This is not a quiet, romantic place, but is more like a very good neighborhood place for the family or before a movie.Special Features:
- was going to be 10 minutesOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/12/2013was going to be 10 minutes late for a 7:30 resv. for a party of 6. We phoned 15 minutes prior to our 7:30 resv time. When we arrived we waited 40 minutes before we were seated. The hostess was rude and said we are very busy.Special Features:
- Heard a lot of mixed reviewsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/22/2012Heard a lot of mixed reviews but my experience was nothing short of amazing!! Service was great food was awesome and the crowd around us was very mature and respectful to conversations around them..Special Features:
- My wife and I took our sonOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/14/2012My wife and I took our son to lunch there and had a Great meal. Our server David was very nice and any questions we had he gladly help us choosing our meals.Thx Patrizia`s of Stamford.We will be back soon.Special Features:
- Our group of four enjoyedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/1/2012Our group of four enjoyed spaghetti and meatballs, spaghetti carbonara, veal milanese, and minestrone soup with a panini. All were very good--a cut above your usual home-style Italian but not too chic. We felt the prices were reasonable for the entrees. Wine by the glass was not inexpensive, but they poured a generous glass. Our server was right on top of everything, very professional. A couple of big groups were in the house, but noise was moderate. Oh, almost forgot to mention that the almond cake for dessert was yummy!Special Features:
- Did not think this livedElizaDined on 10/31/2012Did not think this lived up to its write ups. Service was great but food was mediocre.
- A great meal. Great selectionChrisDined on 10/31/2012A great meal. Great selection of dishes. Good wine list. Party of 8 with 4 kids - worked out great!Special Features:
- Food and service are betterPeggyDined on 10/7/2012Food and service are better than average for stamfordSpecial Features:
- I cant recall when I had suchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/2/2012I cant recall when I had such an outstanding experience. The night began with prompt and attentive service as we were welcome by not only the hostess and waiter but a friendly and energetic manager. The food was "old school" the way grandma made it. We were surprised to see how many people went there for there birthday in anticipation of the "birthday" song. We went to the bar after dinner and had a blast until the bar closed. We were accompanied by the owners and manager and were treated as if we new them for years. What an awesome place.Special Features:
- There were 6 of us with aOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/29/2012There were 6 of us with a 7:30 PM reservation on a Saturday night....we were greated warmly by the hostess....we were seated right away....all the servers were very friendly, the food was great! Makes me think I'm sitting in an Italian restaurant on Arthur Av. The restaurant was very busy but our orders came right away. This was our third time at this restaurant and we've never had a negative experience. Great family restaurant.Special Features:
- I WILL be going back!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/28/2012Very "New York" style restaurant in downtown Stamford. A lot of energy and fun atmosphere. Appetizers were excellent. Main course also very good. Service was attentive and friendly. Great bar! Definitely an upbeat, hopping place in Columbus Park.Special Features: