Billy Bob's Steak House & Saloon
5111 Boulder Hwy
Las Vegas, NV 89122-6001Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Billy Bob's Steak House & Saloon
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.samstownlv.com/dine/billy-bobs-steak-house-and-saloon
- Phone: 7024567777
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Mark Porcaro
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Seats up to 30 inside with an additional 20 available on the patio.
- Private Party Contact: Linda McCormick 7024567777x8018
A word from Billy Bob's Steak House & Saloon
This rustic, ranch lodge steak house serves top quality steaks, ribs and chicken in the massive portions that made the West famous. Bring your appetite and enjoy the best steaks around.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Billy Bob's Steak House & Saloon reviews from OpenTable diners
67 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (33)neighborhood gem (22)good for groups (22)fit for foodies (18)romantic (11)scenic view (6)kid-friendly (6)notable wine list (5)hot spot (5)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (2)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Our waiter was so great andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Our waiter was so great and helpful whwn it come to what was on the mumu.Special Features:
- Good choices on the menu-LVLocalsDined on 2/14/2013Good choices on the menu- something for everyone. Our server, Derrick, was very helpful. My wife is a diabetic and does not eat potatoes. She asked if she could substitute vegetables for a potato and he brought a large helping of broccoli. We both ordered 3 filet medallions, each with a different sauce giving us a variety of tastes in one entree. Helpings are large- you will not leave hungry.Special Features:
- my wife and i had our 47 thOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/12/2013my wife and i had our 47 th wedding anniversity dinner .ever thing was greatSpecial Features:
- This was a surprise birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/9/2013This was a surprise birthday celebration for my husband. The hostess was great in the surprise effort, service was outstanding, and food was enjoyed by all. We always enjoy dinners at Billy Bob's.Special Features:
- It was a great place and hadOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/8/2013It was a great place and had great food. A big hidden gem of Las Vegas.Special Features:
- It's been a number of yearsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/26/2013It's been a number of years since last experience at Billy Bob's, and it will be an equal number of years before we go back. * No capital improvements whatsoever - very dated decor/ambiance * Service so-so; basic requests took longer than normal * Food was okay; however, the Center Cut Pork Tenderloin was cooked, but overly pink
- Party of four, we all hadOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/25/2013Party of four, we all had variations on the early bird special, beef tenderloins. I didn't care so much for the carmelized onions as they were sweet, but that's just a personal preference.
- I have been to Billy BobsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/18/2013I have been to Billy Bobs a few times, And have had a wonderful dinning experience every time, I like all the people that work there, they are friendly and nice to deal with. I have had the pleasure to be waited on by More e, A excellent waiter in every way, He is there when you need him. He checks your food to make sure its right the first time, and if its not right he gets it right before he even brings it out to you. The food is done perfectly, the presentation is outstanding. This is a ten star restaurant to me, I enjoy bringing my wife and friends to this restaurant. Thank You Jim MasonSpecial Features:
- Thursday soup of the day:OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/17/2013Thursday soup of the day: Corn Chowder is a must try. Service was excellent and prompt!Special Features:
- 9.99 steak and lobster was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/10/2013Was great! Go for the 9.99 steak and lobster after 8:00pm.Special Features:
- Reluctant ReturnOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/23/2012This was our second time here. Food is good, prices are very reasonable but the service is inconsistent. The first visit was very good but on our second visit our waiter acted like he was doing "us" a "favor" by serving us. We had to repeatedly flag him down to get us drinks and refills and answer questions on the menu items, acting very annoyed that we had pulled him away from telling jokes to another table for the last 5 minutes. Prima Donna waitstaff is my pet peeve.. We frequent Sam's Town so we'll be back but hope for better service.Special Features:
- No return to Billy Bob'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012We have been to Billy Bob's for Thanksgiving dinner for well over 5 years. It has been pretty much a family tradition. Sadly this year ended the tradition as we will seek out a new venue for our family get together. This was an absolute abysmal meal from start to finish. Between the waiter who disappeared repeatedly during the meal, the fact that we were choking on crumbs because our drinks were empty and the fact that the steak tasted like shoe leather drenched in cleaning fluid, it all added up to a Thanksgiving ruined.
- Average at bestOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012The service is sufficient, but the food is only average and the menu variety is less than average. The venue is reasonable, but no more.Special Features:
- very unimpressedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/18/2012Service was great until a shift change. After that we were left alone (no others) in our section. I had to find someone to get my bill for me. As for the food. It was very unimpressive. In a city that I can get a good steak or prime rib at anytime for $15 or less, I had a hard time paying for such flavorless food. I couldn't finish my prime rib. I was way too tough. The sides lacked any spices what so ever. Never again Billy Bob.
- Food quality down a notchfennyVIPDined on 10/17/2012Food quality down a notch from previous experiences. Bread was almost stale. Ribs unimpressive.
- We were pleasantly surprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/17/2012We were pleasantly surprised at the wonderful meal and service. Our other guests in party have been here several times before and said how wonderful it was. Our waitress was terrific and we had a lot of fun this evening.Special Features:
- We love SAM'S TOWN... It'sJJones74Dined on 9/20/2012We love SAM'S TOWN... It's park with the water fall is a welcomed sight and Billy Bob's know how to cook, from Lobster to steaks we never are disappointed!!!!Special Features:
- Not as good as it used toSweetshelVIPDined on 9/6/2012Not as good as it used to be, but some of the items on the menu are really worth the trip.
- I was suprised at this hiddenOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/10/2012I was suprised at this hidden gem of a steakhouse. The prices for the food were very reasonable for what was given. My filet mignon was delicious and on par with a 60 dolar steak even though I only paid 33. The place is a western style place so you dont have to act all ritzy. Just be yourself and enjoy a great dinner for a great price!Special Features:
- Billy Bobs is one of my allCliffordDined on 7/28/2012Billy Bobs is one of my all time favourite Vegas local restaurants ...the steaks are fantastic and the service fun. I LOVE the fact that staff have been working there for 20 years ...and Maury YOU ARE a LEGEND! ha! it is an excellent value menu and the bar is really pleasant too...you can sit outside for drinks and watch the laser show.... I have 2 upcoming reservations...have been visiting for years. ....BBs I ❤ you! XSpecial Features:
- Was disappointed that I wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/24/2012Was disappointed that I was forced to purchase such a large steak knowing that in no way would I be albe to complete. There should be a varity of steak sizes to accommandate all appitite size. Also was served cold bread with cold butter what wrong with that picture.Special Features:
- Prime Rib was equal to theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/28/2012Prime Rib was equal to the best in town, but lower in price. The 20 pounder was superb and all 4 diners were totally pleased.Special Features:
- A hidden gem for rib eye steak!HawaiiAlohaDined on 6/23/2012Billy Bob's is awlays my favorite when visiting Las Vegas! It's a hidden gem with their 24-oz bone-in rib eye steak. The food quantity and quality are great! Also try the double pork chop! And be sure to finish your meal with the foot long eclair dessert!Special Features:
- A nice surprise - did notTPtpVIPDined on 6/6/2012A nice surprise - did not expect such high quality steaks and good service considering the location. Billy Bob's can hold their own food-wise against the best steakhouses in Vegas...decor is a bit dated and hokey with the old-west barn look.Special Features: