1537 Newport Avenue
Pawtucket, RI 02861Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.spumonisrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 4017264449
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:30pm - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 3:30pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 11:30am - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Italian
- Executive Chef: George Panas Jr.
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Get Spumoni"s great food and old world atmosphere delivered right to your home or business. When you don't have time to come to us, we bring the best of everything to you! Catering buffet menus start at just 12.99 per person. Or pick up our Party Platters for all your entertaining needs.
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a private or semi-private dining room for your intimate personal celebrations, cocktail parties or business gatherings. Have Spumoni"s craft a truly unique group dining experience for you and your guests!
- Private Party Contact: Kevin Kazarian 4017264449
- Entertainment: Join in the fun at our bar and lounge featuring nighlty appetizer and drink specials. Catch the games on our TV'S or try your luck at some KENO.
A word from Spumoni's Restaurant
Award winning Italian Seafood restaurant welcoming family and friends in Southern New England for over 30 years. Serving classic Italian dinners, locally sourced seafood and house made specialities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Spumoni's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (9)good for groups (6)kid-friendly (5)great for lunch (5)fit for foodies (3)late-night find (2)special occasion (1)great for brunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- The food was prepared exactlyRaemeyDined on 9/1/2012The food was prepared exactly to our requests and was delicious. Although there were few diners in the restaurant, the noise level was high enough to make hearing conversation difficult.Special Features:
- Pleased once againmelissapearsonDined on 8/16/2012Took advantage of the 3 course meal special, featuring the best veal parmigiana I've ever tasted. My husband opted for the Grandpa's Seafood platter, which he can't rave enough about. Before the main course, the bruschetta was a delicious appetizer, with just the right amount of balsamic drizzled over it. The salad was crisp and refreshing. We visited on a Friday night at 5PM with reservations. There was absolutely no wait, and our table was ready when we arrived. Our waitress was attentive and had a sense of humor. We also ordered a dinner to go, and she had it hot and ready for us as soon as we were finished with our meal.Special Features:
- Excellence at Spumoni's!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/15/2012My husband and I have enjoyed Spumoni's for decades! The food and service are both excellent! The menu is loaded with great Italian food choices as well as seafood. We brought two couples with us on August 15th. Everyone was super satisfied with their meals! I look forward to my next meal at Spumoni's! :)Special Features:
- Mangia!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/12/2012An ample amount of food that usually can't be finished in one sitting. Price is right and we can always depend on excellent food.
- I love this restaurant, theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/28/2012I love this restaurant, the food is always fantastic. The waiter was fun and very attentive. The only drawback was they only had two lobsters left, and our group all wanted lobster. Luckilly the waiter reserved the last two for the b-day girl, or that would have been very disappointing. We were happy with our backup to our dinner, but note, don't run out of lobster on a Thursday, at 7:30. Otherwise, always great food and a gem in Pawtucket.Special Features:
- Great local restaurant goodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/8/2012Great local restaurant good variety of fresh seafood chicken and steak dishes with an Italian flare the restaurant was clean for that late at night 9pm seating and the staff was professional out waiter Bill was attentive without being overbearing and quick to return with anything we requested I gladly left a full 20% tip and will gladly return for dinnerSpecial Features:
- One of my favorite restaurants!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/26/2012One of my favorite restaurants! It never disappoints.Special Features: