318 Aragon Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://caffeabbracci.com/welcome/about-us/
- Phone: 3054410700x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:30pm;
Dinner Monday through Thursday: 6:00pm - 11:00am,
Friday & Saturday 6:00pm-12:00am,
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Mauro: Executive Chef, 21 years with Caffe Abbracci Hometown: Ferrara, Italy
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Call for Information
- Entertainment: Italian Music
- Special Events: Call for Information - We have special menus for all of your special events.
A word from Caffe Abbracci
True to his native Venice, owner Nino Pernetti continues his time-honored tradition of bringing the enjoyment of quintessential classic Italian dishes to the palates of discerning patrons. Extraordinary accolades, such as the coveted AAA Five Diamond, Dirona, Mobil Awards, are a testimony to the dedication and commitment to perfection made at this exceptional restaurantContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Caffe Abbracci - Best Restaurants in Coral Gables ›
Caffe Abbracci reviews from OpenTable diners
96 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (41)neighborhood gem (38)romantic (38)fit for foodies (30)good for groups (21)hot spot (18)great for lunch (18)notable wine list (16)great for outdoor dining (6)kid-friendly (5)late-night find (5)vibrant bar scene (4)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Great authentic italian cuisine.FLFOODVIPDined on 7/5/2012Great authentic italian cuisine. Exceptional service. The veal picata was excellent.Special Features:
- Excellent food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/5/2012Excellent food and service. It really brings out the culture of Coral Gables. I would return.Special Features:
- Old school, clubby Italian.YummyVIPDined on 6/28/2012Old school, clubby Italian. Bring the family, but also bring your wallet.Special Features:
- Delicious food, proper portions,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/4/2012Delicious food, proper portions, excellent serviceSpecial Features:
- Excellent food and service;christieVIPDined on 6/2/2012Excellent food and service; wonderfully consistent.Special Features:
- food is good restaurant isOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/26/2012food is good restaurant is nice but my only complaint was that I had about 3 diffrent servers. I like for one person to take care of me. I dint know who to ask for service.Special Features:
- Not enough bang for the buckOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/17/2012Price to quality ratio is not so hot. The food is good and the service adequate, but you can get the same quality food and service for less price elsewhere. In other words....if they are going to charge that much they should step it up a bit, they have competition.
- A Gables Institution RevisitedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/16/2012We were return visitors on May 16, 2012. Our 3 appetizers of beef carpaccio, scallops and grilled calamari were all fantastic. The entres of the tricolor veal and grilled langostinos were just average. The service and the wine did a lot to offset the boring entres but somehow it all added up to an "average" evening. Perhaps our expectations were too high but past meals have been far more memorable. I think the fact that they ran out of the Osso Buco special changed our mood.
- The food and service at AbracciOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 5/6/2012The food and service at Abracci was impeccable as always. The calamari was cooked to perfection, crispy and fried just right and served with a slightly spicy marinara sauce. The veal saltimbocca was perfect and the fettuccine bolognese tasted like I had made it myself. This is my go-to Italian restaurant when I want to share a good Italian meal with family and friends .Special Features:
- The head waiter (he is fromOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/5/2012The head waiter (he is from Colombia)was too pretentious for my liking, and it turned me off from the very beginning. The waiters who poured our water and brought our food over were much better, however. The food was okay, but the risotti was too salty for both my husband and myself. The napolean dessert was pretty good, but doesn't make up for the poor attitude of the waiter. We will not be back.Special Features:
- Wonderful ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/29/2012My Lamb Chop were great. My husband pasta with seafood was not al dente ? Seafood was very fresh.Special Features:
- I had not been to Caffe AbbracciInesVIPDined on 4/25/2012I had not been to Caffe Abbracci for years and remember their amazing food. Unfortunately I was a bit disappointed. The food was good but not great as I remember. Had the veal chop and tri-colore salad and it was just ok. They only had plain cocktails and the waiter messed up on my son's order which meant we all had to eat cold dishes while they corrected the mistake. I'm hoping it was just a bad day for the restaurant.
- ravioli was good, meat wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/23/2012ravioli was good, meat was so so, we had very loud customers though sitting next to us which is not something to avoid easily, service is good though, they treat you very well, the waiter was awesome!
- Excellent, great food. EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/20/2012Excellent, great food. Enjoyable time. Excellent service to our party of 6. Attention to detail was given in every way. Our waiter was great!!!Special Features:
- It was our first time in Abbracci,OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/5/2012It was our first time in Abbracci, definitely not the last. Delicious!!!Special Features:
- Had Ravioli with lobster dishnichDined on 4/2/2012Had Ravioli with lobster dish and another pasta. They were lacking in taste. Quality of food is not what it used to be.
- Excellent service. Best ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/28/2012Excellent service. Best Italian cuisine in south Florida. Good value for $$. Highly recommended
- It's clear to see how they'veOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/27/2012It's clear to see how they've been open for almost 30 years. The food was incredibly amazing and the service was absolutely top notch. Would recommend and I will be visiting again.Special Features: