318 Aragon Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://caffeabbracci.com/welcome/about-us/
- Phone: 3054410700x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:30pm;
Dinner Monday through Thursday: 6:00pm - 11:00am,
Friday & Saturday 6:00pm-12:00am,
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Mauro: Executive Chef, 21 years with Caffe Abbracci Hometown: Ferrara, Italy
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Call for Information
- Entertainment: Italian Music
- Special Events: Call for Information - We have special menus for all of your special events.
A word from Caffe Abbracci
True to his native Venice, owner Nino Pernetti continues his time-honored tradition of bringing the enjoyment of quintessential classic Italian dishes to the palates of discerning patrons. Extraordinary accolades, such as the coveted AAA Five Diamond, Dirona, Mobil Awards, are a testimony to the dedication and commitment to perfection made at this exceptional restaurantContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Caffe Abbracci reviews from OpenTable diners
86 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (39)romantic (36)neighborhood gem (35)good for groups (24)fit for foodies (23)great for lunch (19)notable wine list (17)hot spot (15)late-night find (9)great for outdoor dining (6)kid-friendly (5)vibrant bar scene (4)great for brunch (2)Show More
- I had not been to Caffe AbbracciInesVIPDined on 4/25/2012I had not been to Caffe Abbracci for years and remember their amazing food. Unfortunately I was a bit disappointed. The food was good but not great as I remember. Had the veal chop and tri-colore salad and it was just ok. They only had plain cocktails and the waiter messed up on my son's order which meant we all had to eat cold dishes while they corrected the mistake. I'm hoping it was just a bad day for the restaurant.
- ravioli was good, meat wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/23/2012ravioli was good, meat was so so, we had very loud customers though sitting next to us which is not something to avoid easily, service is good though, they treat you very well, the waiter was awesome!
- Excellent, great food. EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/20/2012Excellent, great food. Enjoyable time. Excellent service to our party of 6. Attention to detail was given in every way. Our waiter was great!!!Special Features:
- It was our first time in Abbracci,OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/5/2012It was our first time in Abbracci, definitely not the last. Delicious!!!Special Features:
- Had Ravioli with lobster dishnichDined on 4/2/2012Had Ravioli with lobster dish and another pasta. They were lacking in taste. Quality of food is not what it used to be.
- Excellent service. Best ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/28/2012Excellent service. Best Italian cuisine in south Florida. Good value for $$. Highly recommended
- It's clear to see how they'veOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/27/2012It's clear to see how they've been open for almost 30 years. The food was incredibly amazing and the service was absolutely top notch. Would recommend and I will be visiting again.Special Features: