318 Aragon Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://caffeabbracci.com/welcome/about-us/
- Phone: 3054410700x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:30pm;
Dinner Monday through Thursday: 6:00pm - 11:00am,
Friday & Saturday 6:00pm-12:00am,
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Mauro: Executive Chef, 21 years with Caffe Abbracci Hometown: Ferrara, Italy
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Call for Information
- Entertainment: Italian Music
- Special Events: Call for Information - We have special menus for all of your special events.
A word from Caffe Abbracci
True to his native Venice, owner Nino Pernetti continues his time-honored tradition of bringing the enjoyment of quintessential classic Italian dishes to the palates of discerning patrons. Extraordinary accolades, such as the coveted AAA Five Diamond, Dirona, Mobil Awards, are a testimony to the dedication and commitment to perfection made at this exceptional restaurantContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Caffe Abbracci reviews from OpenTable diners
85 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (37)romantic (36)neighborhood gem (34)good for groups (24)great for lunch (21)fit for foodies (21)notable wine list (18)hot spot (15)late-night find (9)great for outdoor dining (6)kid-friendly (5)vibrant bar scene (4)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Food was not prepared as statedBillDined on 4/5/2014Food was not prepared as stated on the menu. There was an offer to cook something else, but no apology - just an Italian attitude.
- The food was excellent! FishOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 4/3/2014The food was excellent! Fish very fresh. Very attentive staff. Will definitely come again.Special Features:
- Can't go wrongLfnuinDined on 3/28/2014If you are visiting Miami and you are looking for good Italian food in a nice, and vibrant ambiance, serving very good food at reasonable prices, with a reasonable wine list, and excellent friendly service......THIS IS THE PLACE.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect place for a celebration.ChailleDined on 3/21/2014Excellent dinner and very romantic. Everything .. from the ambiance to the food to the service was excellent. Thanks for making our first anniversary very special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SERVICEOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/15/2014It was remarkable, the service was impecable, everyone was great at every single aspect.Special Features:
- A ClassicBrookwood1VIPDined on 3/2/2014Restaurants like this never grow old. Classic Italian fine dining. Great cocktails, and attentive service. Felt like I was in Manhattan.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Survived the YearsBigG5Dined on 2/13/2014Café Abbracci is one of the oldest (over 25 years) restaurants in Coral Gables and still one of the very best. Pastas are outstanding; only to be surpassed by the quality of service. We always enjoy our dining experience here.Special Features:
- Disappointed in an old favoritesavoryeaterVIPDined on 2/6/2014Have been coming here for years, always found the atmosphere lively and fun and the food delicious. But my husband and I both found our meals disappointing on this last visit. I had pasta with a puttanesca sauce, nothing special at all. My husband had swordfish--the piece looked extremely thin, unusual for swordfish presentation, and my husband said it was largely dark meat. This is unacceptable for a fine dining establishment. Hope this was just a momentary glitch in quality and preparation.
- Always special to dine here?OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/30/2014We and another couple took a friend who is celebrating her 84th birthday. It was a lovely evening, totally enjoyed by all! Thanks Niño and his entire staff!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Anniversary CelebrationAlohaGal1Dined on 1/29/2014We loved celebrating our 31st at this neighborhood gem! The service was very attentive and professional. The meal was superb--a wonderful selection of various seafood dishes--almost too hard to select. But, the lobster ravioli and sea bass were tasty and memorable. The profiteroles were a delicious end to our special meal. Can't wait to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!!AjayDined on 1/26/2014Great food, great service, just wonderful! I would recommend it very highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic service and food!SuziDined on 1/25/2014We had a reservation at 6:30 on the early side. I chose this restaurant for my husband's birthday. We were warmly greeted upon arrival and were treated so nicely for the entire time. The restaurant was quite empty when we arrived and completely full when we departed. Even when the restaurant was full it didn't seem hectic. The service is so professional and attentive. Each dish was prepared to perfection and served perfectly paced. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening and will definitely return.Special Features:
- Work team dinnerkjd66Dined on 1/22/2014Had the occassion to visit Caffe Abbracci with a group of 8, which included co-workers and our client. The appetizers were unique and delicious. We had the grilled calamari and tuna tartare. Calamari was tender and tasty and tartare was one of the best I've tasted. The group had a selection of veal, pasta and other and all said the food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love this restaurant. willadhcaneVIPDined on 1/18/2014love this restaurant. will go back again at my earliest opportunity. only complaint is entree portions tend to be small.Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/18/2014The quality of the food was less than acceptable. A simple pasta side dish had to be sent back; the presentation of the entree was equivalent to that of a diner and the sauces on all the entrees were tasteless and artificially colored. Nothing seemed fresh, except for the bread and butter. Definitely needs improvement on all counts!
- Food Good / Service LackingVPZ1950VIPDined on 1/17/2014Both appetizers & entrees were well prepared, tasty, and well presented. Service, however, fell short. This is a establishment that appears to have a strong repeat and upscale clientele. If you are not a regular (which we were not) then it appears (from our experience) that service seems to suffer. We saw our main waiter when ordering a bottle of wine and to order dinner. After that, he was non existent for the rest of the evening, even when it was time to request the check. All of the service subsequent to our ordering was accomplished by the waiters assistant and the bus boys. No one asked, whether the food was to our liking or prepared as expected.
- Traditionally Great!luijo247Dined on 1/9/2014This restaurant is extremely consistent with its food. I have been dinning for years and the food is a perfect replica from the first experience. Always delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice surprise. I will go back.NJBMDined on 1/8/2014Local Gem in a neighborhood full of National Chains. Oodles of character. Having not been there before I made a reservation on-line with Open Table. I requested a corner table away from the door and the Kitchen so that I could talk comfortably with the friend that I was meeting for dinner. We were late getting started and so met in the bar area for a drink before dinner. This area is full of character - check out the stained glass ceiling. The Bar bill was seamlessly transferred to the dining room tab when we were ready. I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by name when the table was ready - a quiet table in the corner. Thick cotton table cloths. Food was good. Staff attentive though not obtrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great MealFrankCDined on 1/4/2014My daughter attends the University of Miami and anytime I am in the area for a visit I make sure to have at least one dinner at Cafe Abbracci. This last visit I took my daughter and 2 friends and as usual the food was great and we had a wonderful evening. I had the sea bass which was delicious. Nino and his staff could not be more gracious. Put Cafe Abbracci on your list of restaurants to visit in Coral Gables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The décor is a bit tired andreviewer8Dined on 12/30/2013The décor is a bit tired and the menu could use a little more excitement.
- Consistently good dining serviceDixmeisterVIPDined on 12/28/2013Consistently good dining service is personal and welcoming.Special Features:
- This was my first visit toTheGourmetDined on 12/25/2013This was my first visit to this restaurant and I was very impressed. The Main Dining Room is very tastefully decorated with glass creations by Dale Chihuly. The Service isTOP notch and the food was prepared to perfection. I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Excellent placeExquisiteDined on 12/14/2013We love to go to Caffe Abbracci, the staff is very nice, cordial and love to take care of people, always willing to please all our needs and wishes. The food is fresh and delicious. Always a place to go back and have a nice time and really good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our 6th time!Mreyno2003Dined on 12/13/2013We just keep coming back over and over again! Lol we had a party of 16 and the service was excellent! Every guests plates had not one morsel left after experiencing the appetizers, entree, and deserts. My wife's birthday dinner brought her an ear to ear smile! How can I put a price in that?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had an enjoyable diningFLFOODVIPDined on 12/8/2013We had an enjoyable dining experience. The beef carpaccio appetizer was excellent and the homemade gnocchi was very good. Nice dining atmosphere and a welcoming host. Good italian dining experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian GemDanielDined on 12/3/2013I have been a customer of Abbracci for the last 10 years and it is allways lime the first time: "A tour of different flavours with that special grand ma touch"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great italian choiceArdmoliveiraDined on 11/24/2013We loved seafood linguini and black ravioli lobster. A place for italian lovers. We recommend it ! Excelent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful find for italianCarlDined on 11/21/2013We stopped in late on a thursday night and found a vibrant and cheerful staff managing a very full and fun authentic Italian restaurant. Staff was wonderful. Food very good, wine list adequate and very fairly priced. An excellent value with great quality all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As usual, I had a great experienceBroncoVIPDined on 11/12/2013As usual, I had a great experience and wonderful dinner at Caffe Abbracci. The wait staff goes out of its way to make you feel at home and makes an effort to see that you get what you want. I will be returning soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food...alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/31/2013Cafe Abbracci is a Coral Gables landmark. The food is always cooked to perfection with fresh ingredients. The service is always attentive and they are very accommodating. If you are on a special diet or have a particular request, they will do their best to meet your needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingArodDined on 10/30/2013The atmosphere was quaint, enjoyed dining outside. I tried the Salmon, Swordfish and Langostino special, it was beyond awesome. Execellect service! The staff were very nice from the manager to the busboy. They made you feel welcomed and at home. Noticed lots of regular customers. Cant wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic Italian gemOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/28/2013This restaurant was really great. The pastas were all outstanding...a must to try is the rabbit ragu and the stuff pasta in a vodka sauce...I can't remember the exact name of the dish but it has bits if pear (!!!) inside it...really tasty. The pasta portions are quite large which may hinder your ability to eat an entree afterward so may be a good idea to share.Special Features:
- Great place!GwenDined on 10/24/2013I have been to this restaurant 3 times and each time has been fantastic. I wish it were closer to my home!! They do a good job all around from food to service to price. Love it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I walked into Caffe AbbraccisusanDined on 10/23/2013I walked into Caffe Abbracci and was seated immediately into the main dining room. I just loved seeing all of the chihully artwork; it's so elegant. I think Abbracci has the best caesar salad in Miami so I ordered that for my appetizer. For the main course I had another favorite, porcini risotto and it was fantastic. My date had the mushroom appetizer and the delicious veal chop. Everthing was fresh and presented beautifully. The service was excellent and during the meal, Nino (the owner), graciously came over to my table and thanked me for dining in his restaurant and made sure all of my needs were met. I can't wait to dine at Caffe Abbracci again. It's my favorite spot in Miami! Susan SchafferSpecial Features:
- Ab lunchDLDLDined on 10/23/2013Great food and service at the ultimate power lunchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDING service and foodROBERTODined on 10/22/2013Excellent, I like very much Abbracci. I went to Abbracci several times and, each time si better than the last.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just GREAT !!!greatDined on 10/21/2013What a great restaurant.......a real Italian place!!! The food is always excellent, the service impeccable and every one makes you feel like you are home! What I really like of Abbracci is the consistency in the food ( high quality ) and the innovation to add every season new recipes to the menu. I would give ...six stars if I could.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian food in MiamiSteveVIPDined on 10/18/2013Just got back from Tuscany & this food measures upSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!WebberwarriorVIPDined on 10/16/2013The service was great, the food was great, and the wine was great. there is no way to be dissappointent. This is a must for any Italian foos lover.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WE LOVE THIS PLACEhugs2001VIPDined on 10/12/2013Amazing Great Food, Ambience and Attentive Wait Staff. Everything an Evening out Should be. We will definitely keep coming back and continue having dinner, lunches, and future party events.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.