3599 24th Street
San Francisco, CA 94110Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.caffefioresf.com/
- Phone: 4156424822
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3.00pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm; Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 11:00am, Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 11:00am
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Eduardo Arola
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, High Tea, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Our entire dining rooms is available for large private events and we would be happy to help you customize a menu to suit your needs.
- Private Party Contact: Eduardo Arola 415-642-4822
A word from Caffe Fiore
A trip to culinary delights. Every dish experience of pure satisfaction. Each plate is well structured and carefully prepared. Visiting Fiore won' t disappoint. The atmosphere is an expression of comfort and an invitation to enjoy life.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Caffe Fiore reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (12)fit for foodies (8)great for brunch (5)good for groups (4)romantic (3)great for lunch (2)notable wine list (1)hot spot (1)special occasion (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- We were there for a very simplesvarVIPDined on 9/26/2012We were there for a very simple lunch and that was exactly what we have had. Soup, salad, sandwiches. Clean, quick, quiet, inexpensive. Like thousand more fair cafes for business lunch. Not the place where you would invite people to impress. They have beer and wine too. Expresso is really good (as good as in Barcelona or Napoli).
- Valencia/Guerrero/Noe Valley gemkesslerVIPDined on 9/21/2012Fiore is very special: it is on a busy street, in a quiet neighborhood, so the noise of traffic going by the front door is in fact an attraction for some who live nearby in quiet premises -- Valencia / Guerrero / Noe Valley has become homebase for Silicon Valley, workers live here and commute to there, so many of them live & eat & work-at-home nearby and come into Fiore for a break. So the traffic noise is OK. The food is wonderful. So far the staff have been too. The wine is good. The decor is unique and very imaginative and attractive -- if you like wood, this is your place. Very convenient location for anyone commuting anywhere via SF Muni or BART or freeways or airports: 24th & Mission BART is down the hill, Hway 280 nearby.Special Features:
- The food and the service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/15/2012The food and the service was great! Made us feel very welcome and we left full and happy!Special Features:
- Had a beautiful dinner inAtlim48VIPDined on 9/5/2012Had a beautiful dinner in this Mission/Noe Valley gem. Good Open Table reviews had us taking a chance--it was a great experience. A very down home feel, but upscale food with NO PRETENSE at all. The service was laid-back but impeccable and the mood was wonderful. The owner greeted me when I arrived, accommodated our table request, servers were great. I think the older woman helping serve may have been a mama--at least it seemed that way. If you are looking for fussy, self-conscious food this isn't the spot. Good, spot on, Italian Osteria food? This is the spot!Special Features:
- Caffe Fiore was able to accommodatehungryg1rlVIPDined on 8/31/2012Caffe Fiore was able to accommodate a large group at the last minute and for that I'm grateful. The food was only OK, and the wine list was somewhat on the low end, but all in all, it's a great place for conversation. Laid back atmosphere, and the staff is super friendly.
- Caffe Fiore is a cute, daintyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/7/2012Caffe Fiore is a cute, dainty spot equipped with great wine, good food and open air. My friend ordered the Breaded Pork which was fairly tender and crisp. I ordered the steak which was still very juicy and savory. Both meal portions were reflective of their prices. Overall it was a nice experience. The wooden tables make you feel like you're somewhere distant from SF that the traffic noise just outside translates into somewhat of a symphony. It wasn't very crowded when we went but they have plenty of tables to accomodate larger groups. The waitress was very nice although during our meal it didn't feel as if she checked on us enough. I would definitely go back & recommend it be tried for the experience and the dessert.Special Features:
- This place began as a morningOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/4/2012This place began as a morning expresso & breakfast breads enterprise, then added lunch items and now has a dinner menu. We were an early evening party of three, and we went away happy. Appetizers and first course are simple but very good--a salad of greens with pear, for example. The carpaccio was carefully prepared. Two of us had steak "cutlets" (flank steak, we think) perfectly prepared to order. The third had a pasta dish, again, carefully prepared. Wines were straightforward Italian. So too desserts, likely provided by a third party. The expresso was generous and first rate. In the end, the bill was a modest one, adding to our pleasure. We wish them well as they build a dinner clientele.Special Features:
- We really enjoyed our dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/2/2012We really enjoyed our dinner here. The ambiance is lovely, our server was very friendly, and we really liked the live music on a Thursday evening. It was energetic but not too loud to have a conversation. Cafe Fiore is truly a neighborhood gem and it's obvious that quality food and good service is important to the owner. The food was a bit mixed: the apps were tasty, the caprese salad was okay, pasta dishes were absolutely delicious, and the dessert was okay. It's hard to find excellent Italian food for a reasonable price and the main dishes here were well worth it. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Enjoyable Meal with Authentic EdgeOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/17/2012Caffe Fiore is worth a visit. I enjoyed a hearty ragu over fresh parparadelle with evidence of homemade tomatoe sauce. The crostini were enjoyable so I ordered two more -- the mushroom and Parmesan wrap each being the best. The aroncini was traditionally made and presented. Thoroughly enjoyed the cannoli for desert. Though a bit heavy, it was crisply prepared and the orange zest nicely offset its density. My dining partner's salad had fresh prawns and fully shaved Parmesan. Around $30 per head, not the least expensive but not over the top. I had wondered about this place as I'd not seen many there. Set that aside and give it a whirl. It is on par with many on the Valencia corridor, and better than some. Service is maturing, so be kindSpecial Features:
- Extraordinary in every way!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/30/2012Fiore is my favorite (new) restaurant in the Mission. I keep going back and have recommended the restaurant to all of my friends. The owner, Eduardo, is a lovely person, and the woman who waited on us provided outstanding recommendations on what to order. The service was great. I can hardly wait to dine there again.Special Features:
- Was a first time to come toOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/17/2012Was a first time to come to Caffe Fiore, and I'd have to say it was a wonderful first experience. Food, service, really everything was wonderful.Special Features:
- Exceptional ♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/16/2012I found Caffe Fiore abut two months ago, and have dined there a few times at least. I have told my friends to go there, and many of them have for both lunch and dinner. I was there twice in the last week - once for lunch and once of dinner - and I am gong again this coming Tuesday for more. For dinner I share outstanding pasta and seafood, a sumptuous salad, and a few of the small plates and the little breads with toppings (need to look at the menu again for the name). I will come back and back and back again.Special Features:
- This little cafe will transportOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/27/2012This little cafe will transport you to Italy. The owners are very friendly and serve up great tasting Italian food. If you like al dente pasta at reasonable prices and a casual atmosphere, this is the place to go.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2000VIPDined on 5/23/2012I really wanted to like Caffe Fiore. It's a small neighborhood spot, quiet with a very inviting atmosphere. We were a bit hesitant because it was empty at 7pm on a Thursday. The food was mostly a disappointment. The arugula salad was outstanding - so we were hoping for a satisfying meal. Unfortunately the steak was boring and looked tired on my plate, the meat (which I had requested medium rare) all looked like well done days old leftovers. The side of spicy broccoli rate was good, but the portion seemed skimpy for the price. I do hope they will improve on their food because it is a lovely place and could have a lot of potential.
- Very friendly, cozy spot.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/21/2012Very friendly, cozy spot. Three stars reflects that food was good, but not amazing. No specific complaints, just not outstanding. I'd definitely go back for a future mellow date night.
- Almost everything was outstanding--OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/19/2012Almost everything was outstanding--we ordered way too much but managed to get through it all. The special smoke salmon pasta with home made parpdelle was fantastic, as we're all the pre-bites we ordered: crostini, salad, salumi. The orrechiete was good too.. A little too oily? Or something. .. Not quite up to the rest of the fantastic meal. Also yay espresso for lastsies!! And interesting wine selection. We will definitely be back. Regularly.Special Features:
- Just like eating in Rome!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/7/2012Just like eating in Rome! Fresh food, lovely wine, great bread, authentic tastes.Special Features:
- Pasta dishes and salads wereMarkDined on 2/28/2012Pasta dishes and salads were excellent. Nice interior and friendly service.Special Features: