Delvickio's - Broomfield
1100 US Hwy 287
Broomfield, CO 80020Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Delvickio's - Broomfield
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://facebook.com/delvickios
- Phone: 3034665333
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Saturday & Sunday 9:00AM - 11:00PM
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday 11:00AM - 1:00PM
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:00AM - 3:00PM
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday 3:00PM - 9:00PM,
Friday & Saturday 3:00PM - 10:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Rob Santana
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: SMOOTH ACOUSTIC
WEDNESDAY - 6:30 pm
Bill Taylor is an acoustic guitarist and vocalist, and he has been performing in CO for 10 years. His music ranges from classic standards to current covers to his own original instrumentals and lyrics.
Smooth acoustic is a trademark name for Bill Taylor's music because his sounds is soothing and relaxing. Come out and enjoy an exquisite Italian meal and favorite drink as you listen to the smooth acoustic sounds of Bill Taylor.
A word from Delvickio's - Broomfield
Delvickios Broomfield, Incredible Italian. Our Mission is to serve great Italian meals in a warm and comfortable setting. Join us... Let's get to know each other...Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Delvickio's - Broomfield reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (6)special occasion (2)hot spot (1)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Our first visit to this restaurant.AdamDined on 9/8/2012Our first visit to this restaurant. I tried the lasagna--it was delicious; the portion size was good too. The service was exceptional with the server taking time to answer all of our questions. This is not a "romantic" restaurant--It's a large room that is separated by tall book cases. It is the book cases that provide patrons some privacy. Nice place to go; we will return and recommend the restaurant to our friends and family.Special Features:
- Tasty Italian Foodtrvl2mchDined on 9/7/2012My wife and I dined at Delvickio's in Broomfield on Friday after work and were seated immediately. Service was good and the food was delicious. We were intrigued by some other meals that we saw being serverd to surrounding tables, so we definitely want to go back and try some of them. The wine that we had was quite good for a reasonable price. The restaurant was slightly noisy, but it was easy to carry on a conversation. A note of caution - if you use online maps to find the restaurant, it may show up in the wrong spot. It is on Wadsworth Parkway about half a mile north on US36, NOT at the intersection of 120th and Sheridan, which showed up on several maps.Special Features:
- very courteous from everyoneOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/26/2012very courteous from everyone who attended the table= nice atmosphere after some patrons mentioned they were going to the Neil Diamond concert, they played some Diamond music nice touchSpecial Features:
- Very good food and very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/3/2012Very good food and very good service! Nice quiet place for a tasty dinner.
- Hostess was very slow, waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/19/2012Hostess was very slow, waiter decided to seat us and redeemed the evening from there. Excellent food!! Even went back for lunch two days later and it was awesome as well. There are no good true Italian resturants in the north area.... But there is now! High recommend!Special Features:
- We were from out of town andOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/17/2012We were from out of town and went to Open Table and found this restaurant. Excellent find and had a nice visit.Special Features:
- Good Italian Returns to BroomfieldOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/12/2012We've been to this restaurant 4 times since finding it via a coupon. Everything we've had has been quite tasty from calzones and sandwiches to gnocchi and other dinner entrees. They have a dinner menu with most entrees in the $12~20 range and a lighter menu with the sandwiches and calzones in the $10-ish range. My favorite thus far has been the gnocchi with chicken and pesto. You'll find them in the old Woody's pizza location in the King Soopers shopping center on 287 (Wadsworth). Give them a try, you won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- It was a solid good to veryEssexVIPDined on 4/28/2012It was a solid good to very good, not great. The marinara sauce was tasty; I did not find it watery like some reviews. The waiter was trying to give excellent service, but it was very busy, though you could tell he tried. When items were requested they were reasonably promptly brought, like water and a spoon, if they had not been requested I am not so sure it would have happened. The desserts were worth ordering. I found the house made manicotti to be good, but not great. It lacked a bit of flavor in the filling. Call it a slightly expensive nice neighborhood joint.
- My friends and I had a greatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/13/2012My friends and I had a great time here. I had never been to Broomfield location before though I have dined at the Littleton location and really enjoyed it too. In both places we have been impressed with the food and like that there are fun, different dishes than what you find at chains like Olive Garden or Macaroni Grill. We will definitely visit both locations again.Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprised!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/24/2012We never know what to expect when a new restaurant opens, which is the fun of trying new restaurants. We ate at Delvickio's for our first time recently, with a group of 6 of us, all adults. The specials were very good, and the amount of crab in one of the specials was outstanding! The sausage had just enough spice for most folks, and not over powering. We all were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the meals, size and variety on the menu. We all had meals, no one tried the pizza/sandwiches or calzones. The service was not rushed, and we very much appreciated it. We will be back! Thank you!Special Features:
- Three of the four people inOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/18/2012Three of the four people in our party were less than satisfied with the food: my dish was spaghetti w/chicken and asparagus--it had a large amt of noodles and very little asparagus/chicken/sauce. Sauce was bland. Another member of our party had spaghetti w/marinara and sausage-- got very little sauce, a small handful of sausage pieces. sausage. When asked for more sauce was told it would cost extra. When asked for more bread, also told it would cost extra. Never got either the extra sauce or bread even when we agreed to the add'l cost. Olive Garden and Macaroni Grill are better. Service was slow. Found it pricey for what was offered and served. Doubt we'll come back.
- Delvickio's Not Good Italian FoodkcoppoDined on 3/12/2012Not very good Italian food; very bland, poorly executed and obviously not Italian experienced chefs. The Caesar salad was very week with dressing and had with no flavor. The linguine alfredo was cooked poorly and had no cheese sauce. The chicken parmesan was horrific; it obviously had been pre-cooked, frozen, then microwaved and then put under the broiler with the sauce and just parmesan cheese (No Mozzarella!) VERY DRY; the sauce was just tomato sauce with no garlic or Italian flavors. The linguine and clams was the worst yet; it came out as soup with very little tiny clams and tasted like detergent. The vegetables were not fresh and obviously frozen. We would of gotten better food from the frozen food section at the grocery store!
- I have written to Delvickio'sElaineDined on 3/9/2012I have written to Delvickio's directly - we WANT any business, especially restuarants in Broomfield to thrieve. We ordered a bottle of wine, appetizer and entre. Wine came, then our salads came before the appetizer and while we were eating salad and appetizers our food came ! We felt very RUSHED. I think they haven't been open long and the waiter was good but the TIMING of everything was way off...they need more experience on what to bring to the table first, second and to "watch" the customers as to if they're "waiting" or relaxing and talking.Special Features:
- Lovely Family-owned restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/3/2012Great place. We had our anniversary dinner here. Fantastic ambiance. The staff was incredibly attentive and accommodating. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- I had made reservations andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/3/2012I had made reservations and was seated at the WORSE table in the place, which is by the door and very cold. The hostess needs help learning how to seat people, there were a lot of 2's seated at tables for 4's and it was very early in the evening. I found out making reservations at Devickio's is NOT WORTH IT, you are not treated any better, actually I was treated much worse by the hostess! Love the food, but the hostess and less than steller service will make me think twice about suggesting it to friends. Also, I'm not sure they have enough glasses and plates; the staff kept asking if they could take your plates, like they needed them immediately. I hope this Delvickio's figures out the customer service aspect of the restaurant business.
- This was my first time atOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/25/2012This was my first time at Delvickio's - I was browsing through OpenTable trying to find last-minute reservations on a Saturday, and they came up as being nearby. I hadn't heard of them before, and wasn't sure what to expect since they're tucked away in an older strip mall, but what a pleasant surprise! Our waiter was wonderful, the atmosphere was great, and the food was very good. In particular, the appetizers were great. I highly recommend the pepperoni roll - wonderful dough, mozzerella, and pepperoni all rolled up together! Would absolutely go back.Special Features:
- Great Food, Great Experence.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/24/2012Great Food, Great Experence. Nothing I would changeSpecial Features: