Mulberry Street of Seaford
3930 Sunrise Hwy.
Seaford, NY 11783Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Mulberry Street of Seaford
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mulberrystreetseaford.com/
- Phone: 5167951929x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday 11:30am - 4:00pm
Monday - Saturday 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering options are available
A word from Mulberry Street of Seaford
Casual authentic Italian fare featuring homemade salads, pastas & veal dishes. Carrying the Babylon reputation over to Seaford!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mulberry Street of Seaford reviews from OpenTable diners
31 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (13)good for groups (11)special occasion (10)fit for foodies (7)kid-friendly (7)great for lunch (5)romantic (3)notable wine list (2)hot spot (1)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Excellent and we are happyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/19/2014Excellent and we are happy to find a great local restaurant. The chili an sea bass was amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian FoodLilyKDined on 12/13/2013I enjoyed Rigatoni Bolognese and my friend was happy with Chicken Parmesan. It was Butera's just a few weeks ago and now I see it's Mulberry Street. I've been to the Bablyon location many times and love it. I'll have to go back to this location as it's now Mulberry Street!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was average, good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/25/2013Food was ok. Came with garlic knots/bread & hummus with oil/vinegar to dip. Waitress was helpful. Clams oreganta was ok, average at best. Went in for the $12.95 pasta special. I'm happy we paid $12.95 for the dish, I don't think it was worth anymore. Decent portion. Took 1/2 home. I think its worth going in for the specials or with a coupon, otherwise I don't think its worthy of the price.
- I've only been let down onceLouEastMeadowVIPDined on 11/24/2012I've only been let down once in the many, many visits to Butera's. The food is always plentiful and delicious. The service is usually very good, too.
- Traditional Italian FlairHunskisDined on 9/1/2012Butera's menu/cuisine is traditional Italian flair...well prepared & generous portions. The service was a bit lack luster...the bar offerings a bit lack luster. We selected Butera's Seaford because we were attending a concert nearby...while it did fit the bill...it was a bit disappointing.Special Features:
- Don't botherOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/31/2012Marks from November 2012. Bus boys great. Valet parking very good. Everyone else we encountered was apathetic. Waitress service was terrible. Expensive food. Don't bother. Previous experience was slightly better but for the price they charge, try elsewhere.