5550 NW 40th Street
Coconut Creek, FL 33073Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.seminolecoconutcreekcasino.com/dining/nyy-steak
- Phone: 9549356699
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday through Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Legends Lounge open until 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Wheelchair Access
A word from NYY Steak
The best steak house in South Florida is here at Seminole Casino Coconut Creek. Around every upscale corner, you'll find signature Yankee touches like our autographed wall of past and present players, baseball diamond-shaped dishes marked with retired Yankee numbers. Out of our award winning, open kitchen, the finest dry aged USDA Prime steaks, five-star seafood and sumptuous desserts, presented with perfection. There's no place like it in Florida. Legends Lounge offers you the best lounge to enjoy live entertainment and amazing drinks with friends.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
NYY Steak - Best Restaurants in Coral Springs ›
NYY Steak reviews from OpenTable diners
128 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (94)romantic (49)fit for foodies (42)notable wine list (34)good for groups (29)great for brunch (23)neighborhood gem (20)hot spot (17)vibrant bar scene (17)late-night find (14)great for outdoor dining (4)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- been back twice in two weeksjolobsterDined on 5/2/2014We had the best waiter called one. We had great service. Ti had the lobster, it was so sweet and so. good. The lobster. Is just the right size. The bread is so good. I Just love eating there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Re staurant reviewFloridagirlDined on 5/1/2014Cowboy steaks were excellent, ordered crab bisque and it wasn't hot just luke warm, mentioned it to server and he said that he would pass that on. Dirty dishes were slow to be removed. Expensive but would go back again. Servers were friendly as was the butcher in the front of the restaurant who helped pick out our steaks. Our dogs loved the huge steak bones. The bones were almost as large as they are. It is a nice touch carving our initials on the bones. Don't miss the chocolate cake for dessert. We were so full that we took it to go. It is awesome.Special Features:
- Absolutely SpectacularTcannatellaDined on 4/30/2014I was always told to try this place because it had a different kind of dining experience. I never really understood what that meant until I actually went and had dinner there. It was absolutely awesome. I don't think I can find one negative thing to say about my service or my food or anything. This is a must go experience !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT FOOD & SERVICE !!!!CONNIEANGELDined on 4/30/2014WE EAT HERE OFTEN, AND THE FOOD IS ALWAYS GOOD, AND THE BEST SERVICE. THE GIRLS AT THE FRONT DESK THAT GREET YOU ARE JUST WONDERFUL, VERY PROFESSIONAL & KIND.Special Features:
- Great placeChrisDFVIPDined on 4/29/2014From the delicious food to the excellent service. Our evening couldn't have been more perfect. And one of my favorite things, since it's NY Yankee themed, there are hot pretzels in the bread basket!Special Features:
- Great PlaceWindstarDined on 4/29/2014I really love this place and would vist it again My wife was in tears. Thank you all. See you soon.Special Features:
- sunday brunch buffetluv2eatDined on 4/27/2014The food display for the Sunday brunch is very impressive. However, the shrimp cocktail was not cooked enough and the rack of lamb was tasteless. The desserts were fabulous. The scallops and sea bass were good. The salad was great. Overall, I was not impressed and this was our third time to the brunch. I wouldn't go back but my husband likes it enough that he would return. I don't think it is worth the price.Special Features:
- Always Fantastic!!sandyw24Dined on 4/27/2014Have eaten many, many times for Dinner and never been disappointed. Always get the twin lobster tails or the filet and both are cooked to perfection. Recently, I have tried the Brunch (twice) and I was pleasantly surprised. I have eaten many a Brunch, but none rated as highly as NYY Steakhouse's Brunch. Outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CoralDined on 4/26/2014Good upscale dining in a local casino. We tried because we enjoy Council Oak at Tampa. It was comparable but the meat quality was not as good as we expected. The service was good and we were well taken care of. The noise level was very high and check in was confusing . We would eat there again any time we were in the casino but probably not seek it out just to dine. Prices were exceptable for the type of dining.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerMattamanDined on 4/25/2014I have eaten at NYY a few times in the past & it was good, not great. This time was very disappointing. Our food didn't come out at the right time, just about everything was cold & had to go back, & thr quality & taste just wasn't there. Our bread was never refilled & we had to search many times for our waiter for extra butter,etc. It will be a while before I go back. Doesn't compare to Capitol Grill for the same price!
- SpecialCarolSalonXOBocaDined on 4/25/2014I love to take my adult children to NYY, they LOVE it and so do we! My husband always orders the New York strip steak, he says it the best he has ever had. I say try the Sea Bass, WOW! Lobster mac and cheese <3 . I could go on and on. Never had anything bad. The service and knowledge of the servers is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kal314Dined on 4/24/2014Overcooked steak and lobster. Had high hopes for this place, but doubt I'll ever go back.Special Features:
- comfortable diningIndiDined on 4/22/2014Great food and desserts. Friendly people, I will go back as soon as I can.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NYY Steak brings a little NY to FLjohnDined on 4/20/2014As huge Yankees Fans, it was nice to be in NYYSteak for my birthday. Dinner was great & the chocolate cake WAS AMAZING! A fun way to celebrate!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just AwesomebestofthebestDined on 4/20/2014The NYY is the best restaurant in southern Florida. We were greeted with friendly courteous young ladies. Seated as our waitress stood by the table. Immediately, drink orders were taken. The food is out of this world. There is an area of the brunch that is only seafood. Then you approach the carving station with only the best of meats. The hot food table has all gourmet foods. Salmon eggs benedict, lamb chops and so much more. There are made to order omelets and made to order pancakes in which you can add any ingredient you like. If there is room left there is a large area of desserts. From made to order crepes and bananas foster to cookies. Unbelievable experience. The entire family totally enjoyed the brunch even the 3 year old.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Easter BrunchTomHDined on 4/20/2014Went for Easter Brunch and was very good. A little pricey but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a PleasureDOIKNOWFROMFOODDined on 4/20/2014We have enjoyed intimate dinners for two, rousing dinners for 6 and now a fantastic brunch at NYY Steak House. The food and service has always been excellent. One of our favorite restaurant's in the area. Some of the finest aged and cut beef. Desserts to simply die for. The only negative is the many hard surfaces of the decor can make for a loud environment as nothing to cushion or absorb the multitude of sounds.Special Features:
- wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/20/2014I don't need 50 characters...it was outstanding!!!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/19/2014Food was exceptionally good. Service was amazing. Our waiter Carlos was very accommodating. We will definitely be Dining there again. Would also recommend to friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Under cooked steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/19/2014Eaten here many times my wife's steak always come out rare when she orders medium. Chef and Sous Chef never wear any thing on their head they think they do not have follow rules of Health Department. Have reported to upper management nothing is ever done. Need to get new staff and management!Special Features:
- Cold Steak and Slow Servicejvd1659VIPDined on 4/15/2014I've been 3 times now. The restaurant overall is ok. Not my first choice for a steak dinner in the area. But we had a table for four this time. Nit in a rush, but service was way slow. Granted there was a table of maybe 25 people near us. The wait between appetizer and main course had to be well over a half hour. Three had fish. Very nice. My filet was stone cold. No excuse. That's just sloppy on the part of the kitchen and servers.
- spaceSharonDined on 4/13/2014The food was out of this world. Cooked to perfection even with my initials on my bone ribeye. Desert was also amazing shared it with my friend. We both left there content.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding mealJb81Dined on 4/12/2014This was our third visit. Outstanding meal yet again. Great service. One of our favorite places to eat. Will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentSuperdineDined on 4/6/2014We had a superb dinner. Our server Carlos was wonderful and we enjoyed his expert service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Steak and Seafood!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/3/2014Love the decor........Yankee dishes and the waiters dress. Also, the waiters are so personable, especially Carlos! Love that guy and his personality and laugh!Special Features:
- Steak bone had our initials on it!!suzanneVIPDined on 3/30/2014We tried NYY for the first time last night. We were not disappointed. The service was impeccable (Georgie was amazing!) The dinner paced perfectly. Wine and drinks were great. The portions were large enough that we shared everything. First the house salad - Good!, The table bread and pretzels with special butters were to die for! Asked for more. The Cowboy long bone (for Fred Flintstone folks) was amazing! Cooked to perfection and tender so it melted in your mouth. The backed potato was not mealy as some tend to be and it was baked in kosher salt (a personal favorite of mine). Everything was handled tableside perfectly. I have to say, we are Morton's fans but the service and food here were GREAT! Also enjoyed the Yankee memorabilia.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaks but needs moreOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/30/2014When we asked our server about Gluten Free he looked clueless. Nevertheless our meal was very good. The service although pleasant was not what I would have expected. We split the Caesar salad ( a very large portion witha very large ($15 price). However, our waiter just brought it to the table and left. He did not serve it or provide serving utensils for us to serve ourselves. The steaks were cooked very well and the staff was pleasant. After our meal the busboy simply reached across the table to remove plates instead of walking around the table. Considering the quality of steakhouse it is trying to achieve we felt it is missing the touches of a good steak house. Not much on valueI would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch is the BestJohnandCathiDined on 3/30/2014Haven't been here before for Brunch but many times for dinner. The selection of foods ranging from Cheese to Dessert, Breakfast to Raw Bar items are each delicious. Many items are prepared and served to you by the staff who are present at the serving stations. Service was very very very nice. We actually had 2 people to tend to us and the Bloody Marys were made at another station and delicuous. The dessert station was full of selections and a crepe station was a nice touch. Also love the light live music playing in the dining room. Not too loud but very nice brunch setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good but could be betterDANANDJUDYDined on 3/30/2014all seafood very good..all beef and lamb dry and tuffSpecial Features:
- I love this place and go oftenMikesgbear1Dined on 3/29/2014This restaurant has great food and steak to die for. Don not miss the cranberry bread or the pretzel bread. My daughter's favorite restaurant so we come oftenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pretty goodfunnygirlDined on 3/25/2014the good came out cold after waiting a long time but the sewrver took it back right away. it came out re-heated okay. steak was really good. we would go back. the restaurant wss beautiful and the server was pretty nice being that we had a comp for dinner.Special Features:
- Great Place To Come with FriendsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/23/2014This was our 3rd time eating at NYY. The food is and atmosphere is wonderful. The fillets and porterhouse were fabulous! Better than Mortons! Also tried the Sea Bass which was delicious! Never had a bad meal here. We will keep coming back!!Special Features:
- Amazing JobJimboDined on 3/23/2014What an amazing experience at the brunch. As you walk in they have 4 or 5 different sparkling wine drinks and they have you pick one. The lunch food at a brunch is usually not that great but theirs is awesome!!! I will definately go back! Oh, and our server Ali was outstanding and Jill in the kitchen was great as well. Tae did a great job on omlette's and Matt made great pancakes!!!Special Features:
- This was not the first timeCarolSalonXOBocaDined on 3/22/2014This was not the first time my I ate at NYY and will not be the last! My husband and I took family and the Steaks, Lamb Chops, Lobster Tails and the Sea Bass, OMG everything was out of this world! The service could not have been better, friendly, attentive, knowledgeable and a since of humor when needed. I blame NYY for the 5 extra LBS. I have added to my weight! Well worth it!Special Features:
- Family dayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/21/2014We have been there before and always enjoyed the food. We have had David as our server a couple of times. He goes out of his way to accommodate us, since the last time we were there we had 3 kids. We live here in the parkland area so each time we have family from out of town, we take them here.Special Features:
- Always a hit!KarenSVIPDined on 3/21/2014This was our fourth visit and we'll be back! The food is consistently excellent and don't forget to save room for the volcano dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerSuperdineDined on 3/17/2014It was another great dinner at our favorite restaurant!Special Features:
- Great restaurantWatershaperDined on 3/17/2014I've been to the restaurant 3 times and it has never let me down, great steaks and seafood. Service was attentive and never rushed. I would recommend to allSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing to write home to mom aboutYZB001Dined on 3/16/2014Food was warm at best except where they were cooking fresh food like omelets etc.... food was not being replenished fast enough, for the price of the brunch I expected better service and an overall great experience unfortunately it fell short. The experience we had I would have expected for a place charging half the price as it stands I'm still searching for a brunch that meets and or exceeds the quality that they claim to have.
- DisappointedEdieVIPDined on 3/16/2014Have been here for dinner and it was very good. This was first time for brunch Was disappointed and probably would not return for brunch. Service was poor despite restaurant being 3/4 empty. We had to find someone to get us coffee. No one approached our table. Dirty plates stayed too long on table before being picked up. Bill was brought to us before we had dessert. Hot food had to be served to you which meant you had to wait for someone to help. Awkward for server because chafing dishes are backwards to them. Food was ok but not great. Lobster Benedict was chewy. Mahi was fishy tasting Desserts were probably most desirable but too full to appreciate.Special Features: