310 Houston Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Downtown
SouthwestPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.reata.net/
- Phone: 8173361009
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 10:30pm; Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southwest, American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering by Reata isn't just about delivering great food; its about delivering the total Reata experience. Unlike many caterers, Reata cooks all of our food on-site for the freshest results. Even if your venue doesn't have a kitchen, we'll supply our own portable ovens and grills to make every morsel the best it can be. In addition to our signature Western cuisine listed on our regular menu, our chef will gladly consult with you to create a custom menu. Catering directors will be at your event to ensure that everything goes flawlessly
- Private Party Facilities: Whether the occasion calls for a business luncheon, dinner celebration or buffet reception, few Metroplex venues can match the energy and elegance of Reata Fort Worth.
Our 22,000-square-foot restaurant accommodates up to 600 diners over four levels, with a number of unique private dining spaces.
- Private Party Contact: Anna Cotten 8173361009x23
A word from Reata
Sophistication without pretension-that's the beauty of Reata. From the moment you pass through our doors, the unmistakable ambience of Reata envelops you. Hosts and servers welcome you as if you were an old friend, inviting you to savor every moment-and every bite of your meal. And all around you, tempting aromas swirl, while wrought iron accents, rustic paintings, and cowboy accouterments gently remind you that there's a taste of the West in every gourmet creation we serve.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Reata reviews from OpenTable diners
350 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (258)romantic (165)fit for foodies (148)good for groups (148)great for outdoor dining (121)scenic view (113)hot spot (78)neighborhood gem (73)notable wine list (69)great for lunch (61)vibrant bar scene (45)great for brunch (39)late-night find (30)kid-friendly (23)Show More
- Noteworthy Servicegr8foodDined on 9/27/2014Not only the best food ever but the best service. Jeff, our waiter, was knowledgable about the food and the extensive wine list. He was very attentive to his customers as were the managers. The food was cooks to perfection and the taste was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, even Better ServiceKatyBVIPDined on 9/26/2014We could not have had a better evening at Reata. Our server Joey was FANTASTIC! When asking for recommendations for food he was so good at describing what the foods were and what he would choose. He was so good at being a part of our conversation. If you go to Reata, request him, you won't be disappointed. The fajita tamales were outstanding. We split them as an appetizer and it was more than we cold eat.They could be eaten as an entree for one.Two of the people in our party had the Buffalo RibEye and said it couldn't have been any better. The Chicken Chile Rellanos were good but would have been better off ordering a steak. Next time we are in Fort Worth, we know exactly where dinner will be!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleasant experienceTrevorDined on 9/26/2014This was the third time that my wife and I have been to the Reata, and have been very pleased every time. They have some creative dishes, very nice servers and hostesses, and unique ambiance. They all wished us a happy anniversary, and even brought us a little dessert with "Happy 12th anniversary" written in chocolate around the plate! I booked our reservations through OpenTable, and I was very pleased with that as well. It allowed me to add some notes to our reservation. Mine included our anniversary and that we might be late because we had to drop our kids at the babysitter, and both were acknowledged as soon as we walked in!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was Great!!EyernmnDined on 9/24/2014Great food, great service, great everything.....what else is there left to say? Had a business lunch and I couldn't have asked for a better restaurant. I will definitely return and recommend Reata! The decor in this place is awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/22/2014Beautiful place to dine and enjoy each others presence. The deserts were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upscale Texan ExperienceSullmeisterDined on 9/22/2014With its unique wall decorations and antique saddle displays, Reata is all Texas. So is the menu, with Texan twists on almost everything. I particularly like the tamales, in thus case one as an appetizer and another as dessert. The service is nothing short of exceptional. Expensive and worth it.Special Features:
- Gourmet Cowboy CousineTXTravelersDined on 9/21/2014We had the tilapia, field greens salad, tortilla soup and steak tamale. Everything was very good; I especially enjoyed the tortilla soup. The service was very good as well. We went for lunch on a Sunday and even though the restaurant was busy, it was not crowded and we were seated quickly. I would recommend Reata for a memorable meal in an iconic cowboy fine dining restaurant and look forward to dining there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner but the worst Valet!BrunchloverVIPDined on 9/20/2014Our food and service were outstanding. Anthony took great care of us to be sure we had plenty of time before the theater. But nobody could have imagined a 20 min wait for our car when no one else was waiting! They even brought the wrong car and then another 10 min before our car finally arrived! No excuse for this!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Notable Find!landry2003Dined on 9/20/2014Very professional, hard working servers with great attitudes and very friendly. Wonderful, abundant food that hit the spot and mark. Scenic view was unexpected and most enjoyable. Will definitely recommend to friends to put Reata on their list to visit!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fort Worth LegendLewBlackDined on 9/20/2014Reata is one of the best restaurants in Fort Worth. I will visit again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!!!ReataDined on 9/19/2014We dine here often, and is one of our favorite restaurants in Ft Worth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic ServiceKelFDined on 9/16/2014We celebrated my husband's 65th birthday on the roof top patio. The service was excellent and the chef's specials were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome views for your special oneNorthernNVDined on 9/15/2014Outstanding views of downtown Fort Worth accompanied by great steak and excellent service. Be sure and reserve the roof top. Very accommodating management. Only ding is that our wine should have been decanted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DimeStoreDinahDined on 9/14/2014Great service - some of the food was great- others-average We had a party of 4-, the tenderloin was exceptional as well as the bison> The chicken fried steak and the chile rellenos were average and the chicken fried steak was only medium warm, as well as the potatoes and green beans,Special Features:
- ReataOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Our experience was one of the best in a long line of restaurants. We really enjoyed the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatnessZtexDined on 9/13/2014Reata is a true gem in Fort Worth. Good food, great service. We were seated in the rooftop dome on this trip. It was a bit noisy for my taste but not is a terribly bad way. Just the acoustic nature of the space. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic roof-top diningmjrsteffenDined on 9/13/2014A first time visitor to both Fort Worth and Reata. Both were a wonderful experience. We dined on the top floor under "the dome" which was a nice climate-controlled way to enjoy a view of the city. The waiter was polite, attentive, and knowledgeable. Food was excellent. I had the citrus-crusted chicken and my wife had the duck/lamb dish. Both were tender and the perfect temperature. We finished off the evening with their signature bread pudding wrapped in a corn husk! Overall, a wonderful dining experience....we will definitely be back when we move to Fort Worth next summer!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- another fantastic eveningdeliciouseveningDined on 9/13/2014We have eaten at Reata numerous times, and have yet to find a complaint. The service and food are outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a Great ExperienceRickPVIPDined on 9/12/2014I visit Fort Worth and Reata's regularly and have always had a great experience. Great steaks, fish, chili rellanos, jalepeno corn bread and other dishes with a southwest influence. Their jalapeño - infused margarita is a treat and very unique. The inside and roof-top bars are fun, with a variety of craft cocktails. Service is friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- Fabulous - as usual!FortWorthNewbieDined on 9/12/2014I probably have already reviewed this great restaurant, but can't help but submit another review! We dined here early on a Friday night - we were entertaining friends from out-of-state. The waiters/waitresses are the best we've ever encountered - friendly knowledgeable - even down to the alcohol content of the local brews on tap! The food is great - unique dishes with a Texas flair! We dined in the dining room but their rooftop dining option is also amazing. When visiting downtown Fort Worth be sure to make this a place dine!Special Features:
- tumblwdDined on 9/12/2014Nice atmosphere, friendly efficient service, and delicious food! A great spot to dine in downtown Fort Worth for tourists and locals alike.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReataJockDined on 9/12/2014Cocktails in bar area were outstanding! Reservation for early dining and seated very quickly which we love! Never have been disappointed with the Reata chicken fried steak entree. Outstanding and one had better be hungry as great value for the price. We love the atmosphere around Sundance Square and only regret was that top floor reserved for a frat party but that was ok! We love the Reata!Special Features:
- AmazingCheftakesDined on 9/11/2014Absolutely outstanding !! The calf fries. 14oz ribeye, and banana pudding! Can't go wrong!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeJBD20Dined on 9/10/2014We always have a great time here and the food and service never disappoint. Often our dining spot before Bass Hall eventsSpecial Features:
- A Fort Worth Must!LuvyummyDined on 9/10/2014Amazing food and atmosphere!! This is what Texas and Fort Worth are all about!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Intro to Ft. Worth DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/9/2014Met long time friends here for dinner. Both are foodies who have traveled all over the world and tasted the best. This was their first meal at Reata and they were sufficiently impressed. This is always my choice of restaurants for first time Ft. Worth visitors. I have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerButterflyDined on 9/6/2014My husband and I celebrated our 15th Wedding Anniversary with our best friends and had delicious food and drinks. The service we received was the best we've ever received. They even wrote "Happy Anniversary" in chocolate on our dessert plate. We will definitely be a returning customer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steaks were a crowd pleaserOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014We enjoyed a fun night here with the tasty food being this highlight. Our party of three all ordered steaks and they were well seasoned, tender and piping hot. Only drawback was one steak was overlooked and had to be sent back. So I ate after my dinner companions were well into their meal. Sides were just okay - mashed potatoes and asparagus. We all really liked the sautéed mushrooms though. Habanero margarita got high marks from my dinner companion but watermelon margarita was bland and watery. Our waitress was friendly and helpful but didn't seem as polished or attentive as I would expect for a high end restaurant. Overall a good meal if a bit pricy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sundance Square FavoriteLinearBDined on 9/4/2014We have been coming here since 2006 and Reata is firmly in the rotation among our favorite Fort Worth restaurants. I chose to celebrate my birthday here last Thursday. My wife and I ended up staying for three hours, taking time to enjoy our dessert and wine. Friendly staff, southern hospitality, great menu---Can't miss.Special Features:
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014My family and I went to the Reata to celebrate my mother's birthday and it was the best birthday restaurant experience we've had. The food was amazing, the service was great, and they really made us feel like they were happy we were celebrating with them.Special Features:
- Food & ServiceMauroDined on 9/3/2014John our waiter was very professional and the food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best steakhouse in ft worthbkplettDined on 9/1/2014My fiancé and I went for our early one year anniversary. We absolutely loved it. Ashley D was our waitress and she was wonderful and patient with us. My fiancé has a shellfish allergy and we ordered an appetizer that originally would have shrimp on it. She took the whole appetizer and gave us a new plate. She also was went out of her way to see what movies were out even though we didn't ask her too. She was definitely the best waitress I've seen. The food was great. My fiancé's steak was well done just like she wanted. They added special words to our dessert plates.. Deliciousness. We will definitely be coming back on another special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, sub par fooddarrell1Dined on 8/31/2014We had heard so much about this place and had to try it. I had a filet which was cooked medium rare as requested, but the cut was grainy and not at all flavorful. My date's fish dish was average. The highlight of dinner was for sure the mashed potatoes which were superb.Special Features:
- Stellar in every way!TXLadyDined on 8/30/2014Exquisite food, exceptional service, and a unique atmosphere make this a wonderful dining experience each and every time we go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/27/2014Great food and service. Everything was delicious!Special Features:
- Anniversary ExtrodinaireDirtpastorDined on 8/25/2014By booking with OpenTable a surprise dinner for my wife on our anniversary, the night was spectacular. Our waiter, Landon, gave us an anniversary card with a private note from him and signed by the rest of the staff as well as providing first class service for our dinner. Then the chef (or some talented person in the kitchen) wrote "Happy Anniversary" on our desert plate. All-in-all, an amazing night. I will highly recommend booking through OpenTable and using the special instructions box to alert Reata as to the occasion. I am sure this will work with all the restaurants OpenTable serves, but our was with Reata. My night came out awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableDanaVIPDined on 8/24/2014We really enjoyed our lunch at Reatta. I had the fish tacos and they were great. My husband had the bison burger which was ok. My daughter selected the desert taco and we shared the peach cobbler. Our server was very helpful. The portions were huge so we took food home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect date nightluvfoodDined on 8/23/2014The food was great as always. The waiter was very friendly and prompt. As an added bonus, my Husband and I had 8:00 reservations, but got seated 30 mins early. We definitely recommend Reata!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Premier DFW Steakhouse!4thAnniversaryDined on 8/23/2014Had a great time. Can't wait to go back! Service was very attentive as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and ServiceCallEmOutDined on 8/23/2014We arrived for our 6:30 reservation on time Saturday and were seated immediately. Everything was outstanding from the service to the food. Reata is pricey and worth every dime!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.