3360 N Federal Hwy
Boca Raton, FL 33431Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pellegrinosofboca.com/
- Phone: 5613685520x1
- Hours of Operation:
DINNER - 5PM - TUESDAY-SUNDAY
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Luigi Barblieri
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Whether celebrating a birthday, anniversary, or rehearsal dinner with family and friends or hosting an after work corporate event, Pellegrino's authentic food and highly attentive staff will make your special occasion one to remember.
- Private Party Contact: Bobby 8662806951
- Entertainment: Weekends live entertainment featuring local singing talent.
A word from Pellegrino's Ristorante
Pellegrino"s Ristorante, formerly of Deerfield Beach, returns to our new beautiful location in Boca Raton.Continued
Please come in and enjoy our great cuisine.
Please come in and enjoy our great cuisine.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pellegrino's Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
22 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (13)neighborhood gem (13)romantic (10)special occasion (9)great for outdoor dining (5)notable wine list (4)good for groups (3)hot spot (1)kid-friendly (1)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)great for lunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- FabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/29/2013We loved everything, from the appy to dessert. We can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/9/2013Excellent food and service with a great atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Crummy ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/9/2013This restaurant is 5 minutes from home & we've never stopped in because it always looks deserted. Now we know why. On Friday at 7pm, only 4 tables were filled. Our server had 2 tables to attend to & he was pitiful. Every time we needed something we had to send a busboy to find him. He was never around & never came to check on us. We had a detailed discussion about the 5 shrimp dishes on the menu and how they were prepared. I chose Shrimp Orreganate & was served Snapper Orreganate. When I questioned my food, the server insisted I ordered snapper not shrimp & that was that. Thank goodness I like snapper, but really? He even wrote down our order & still got it wrong with no apology. I was so turned off that I'm sure we won't return.Special Features:
- Chicken livers appetizer wasHarryVIPDined on 8/3/2013Chicken livers appetizer was delicious and the marinara sauce was terrific. Second time dining here and it is an excellent restaurant.Special Features:
- Always enjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/26/2013We have been earting here often and find the food very, very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great restaurantcherylberylDined on 7/6/2013I had been to this restaurant when it was in Deerfield Beach, and I decided it was time to go again. It was a wonderful experience. My only wish is for a larger wine list at the bar. The food was delicious, and the service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PellegrinomisterhowardgDined on 6/1/2013Nice restaurant but not exceptional. Good family fare for not so special occasions. A few problems. They did not serve regular American coffee. You has to go for the fancier coffees or tea. We also had one couple and a single in out party and they would not take 2 card unless the split was in half. This force one of us to place the entire bill on one card.Special Features:
- That's Italian!LeeGVIPDined on 5/26/2013We started going to Pellegrino's a few months ago. It is located in a small strip center in Boca Raton on US1, between Glades and Yamato. "Family" feel inside. Great Italian food! Fairly priced. Not on the menu, they make the best pasta alla vodka. Service is attentive and polite. We are told the owner is a relative of Frankie Pellegrino, who owns the famous Rao's in Harlem. On Sundays, they offer a limited number of traditional Italian "Sunday Gravy" entrees. Our new favorite Italian restaurant!Special Features:
- We very much enjoyed the dinninghwyjohnDined on 5/24/2013We very much enjoyed the dinning experience and look forward to coming backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best sauces!LeslieyumDined on 5/11/2013First visit to their new location. Did not disappoint! Celebrated my son's birthday & Mother's Day with dinner Saturday night. Had perfectly cooked Fried calamari with perfect spicy sauce. Son had Pasta Bolognese - said it was the best after mine :) I had Veal Sorrentino - tender and delicious with a half order of Filetto di Pomodoro fettucini - al dente and the sauce tastes home made. Excellent dinner. Excellent service. Will be back. Covered outdoor patio is lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Excellent!BobbykDined on 5/4/2013Hubby and I were very upset when we visited FL about 18 mos. ago and Pellegrino's was no longer open in Deerfield. So happy we found them again in Boca! Will return every time we get to FL. Fabulous food....great wine list.....always an excellent experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A pretty good Italian restaurantVail77VIPDined on 4/26/2013A pretty good Italian restaurant in Boca Raton with a wide array of sexy desserts!Special Features:
- overall we enjoyed our visitOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/26/2013overall we enjoyed our visit to pellegrino's. we would go back.Special Features:
- Thought food was overpricedparskiDined on 4/20/2013Thought food was overpriced especially $6.00 for cappachino.
- Overall, Pellegrinos is aAcudoctor1Dined on 4/19/2013Overall, Pellegrinos is a fine neighborhood restaurant. The entrees varied, some delicious and some just so-so. Gigantic stuffed artichoke was disappointing. On the other hand, the veal marsala was delicious. Bread came out hot and crusty. The tripe was acceptable. Don't bother to dress up. It's casual and comfortable. Outdoor dining looks great. TVs all over the place for news and entertainment. Add a star if you are Italian.Special Features:
- Food quality is just fair.OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/18/2013Food quality is just fair. However, the prices are much too high for the entrees that were ordered.
- Food was almost as good asOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/7/2013Food was almost as good as my mother's! Authentic italian.Special Features:
- The food hasn't changed sinceJBM28VIPDined on 4/6/2013The food hasn't changed since moving from Deerfield and its as good as ever.
- great foodBoca123VIPDined on 4/4/2013Our first time. Food delicious. However, one would expect a side with an order of chicken cacciatore at $25.00, such as pasta or a vegetable. A potato croquette just did not cut it. To order a side of veggies or pasta at an additional $10.00 is a bit extreme for this type of restaurant. Food quality great, and for a special occasion it's a good choice.Special Features:
- Sunday Pasta Dinner, a houseOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013Sunday Pasta Dinner, a house specialty, was just like Grandma's. Superb!Special Features:
- lovely evening for outdoorneverhomeVIPDined on 3/22/2013lovely evening for outdoor table and get to enjoy the friday lady singer. we shared a caesar salad whose portion was very large. each chose the lasagne special which this time had sausage and meat sauce. we linger to listen to the music. great time!Special Features:
- Don't go to this restaurant.JeffVIPDined on 3/20/2013Staff very independent. Took over an hour and a half to get entrees. Will not return.
- Food quality was outstanding...firsPhillyRickVIPDined on 3/12/2013Food quality was outstanding...first rate renditions of standard Italian. Service was efficient but very cold and aloof, especially the initial seating process and the main waiter.
- Take a bite of Big Apple in BocadecosailorDined on 3/10/2013New York authentic Italian fare at its best. Special Sunday dish is remarkable and large enough for two to share.Special Features:
- Great eveningGirlsVIPDined on 3/5/2013We were on vacation and I found Pellegrino's reviews. It was quite close to our hotel. It was a wonderful experience. Service was wonderful. The ambiance was wonderful, as was the yummy food. Great menu choices, and prices were what you would expect. Have already mentioned this restaurant to friends in the area as well as someone at the front desk asking the employee for a restaurant recommendation.Special Features:
- Absolutely perfect! Food,laurie9Dined on 2/28/2013Absolutely perfect! Food, ambience, service all AAA!Special Features:
- EXCEPTIONALBE MEALmiloVIPDined on 2/26/2013EXCELLENT MEAL AND EVENING. VERY ATTENTIVE SERVICES. FOOD WAS SUPERB.Special Features:
- This is the PLACE to go forOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/24/2013This is the PLACE to go for the best Italian food.Special Features:
- Always consistant and greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/23/2013Always consistant and great Italian food. Great serviceSpecial Features:
- We always enjoy Pelligrinos.Trd1Dined on 2/23/2013We always enjoy Pelligrinos. Authentic Italian food and live music- we were there Sat Night.Nice outdoor patio.Special Features:
- A really great Italian restaurant.HarryVIPDined on 2/23/2013A really great Italian restaurant. Service was superb. Salad dressing excellent, largest shrimp I can remember having (francese style and the sauce was fabulous), tiramisu dessert was wonderful.Special Features:
- We found that the menu wasRichGVIPDined on 2/21/2013We found that the menu was nice in the fact it was not the usual basic "neighborhood" fare . Portions were nice size. Food very tasty - all of us enjoyed the meal. will try again to make sure this was not a one-shot phenomenon - but initial reaction is quite positive.
- The food was excellent. TheFoodieVIPDined on 2/21/2013The food was excellent. The grilled pork chops were tender, flavorful and beautifully prepared. The veal Milanese portion was large, pounded perfectly thin and was delicious! The servers were knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. This is a wonderful restaurant and it is obvious that the owner is experienced and a true professional. We recommend it highly!Special Features:
- Let's start with the appetizers.OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 2/16/2013Let's start with the appetizers. We were a party of 8 and we shared 2 orders of fresh mozzarella and roasted pepper, 2 orders of fried calamari, a seafood salad and a scungilli salad. The portions would normally be considered sufficient if not for the fact that they were so delcious that they were devoured in no time. The peppers were among the best I have ever eaten and all of the seafood appetizers were just perfect. The pasta dishes were perfectly prepared and the sauses that accompanied each were excellent. While all of the main courses were wonderful the chicken scarpariello was memorable. We were all stuffed by dessert but we had room for the italian cheesecake. Service is friendly and attentive. A great meal!Special Features:
- Food and service was excellent.laurie9Dined on 2/16/2013Food and service was excellent. Would recommend to everyone.Special Features:
- had dinner here on ValentinesOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 2/14/2013had dinner here on Valentines Day and while crowded the staff performed very well. The food is always good and the prices are fair.
- Food and service was excellentDonCDined on 2/14/2013Food and service was excellent as always. One of our favorite Italian restaurants. Everthing from appetisers, entrees, and deserts top notch.Special Features:
- food and service were great,moishVIPDined on 2/14/2013food and service were great, too much noise with their music and singer, should tone it down a lot so we could talk at dinner, otherwise highly recommend.
- This was my second visit.RonnieDined on 2/10/2013This was my second visit. I ordered different dishes, Rigatoni with Sunday gravy... I should have invited two more people to help me eat it..... Excellent .....Special Features:
- Will go as often as possible.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/7/2013Will go as often as possible. A real culinary delight.Special Features: