Anthony's HomePort - Kirkland
135 Lake Street South
Kirkland, WA 98033Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Anthony's HomePort - Kirkland
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.anthonys.com/restaurants/detail/anthonys-homeport-kirkland/
- Phone: 4258220225
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Northwest
- Executive Chef: Louis Morales
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Anthony’s HomePort Kirkland is located on the Eastern shores of Lake Washington, and its private dining room offers stunning views of Hunts Point, Sand Point, and the Seattle skyline. It has an intimate waterfront setting for all of your events and meetings.
- Private Party Contact: Mary Beth Nance 8774522811
- Cross Street: 2nd Ave. South
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Complimentary valet parking is available while dining at Anthony's (located on the upper parking level of the restaurant building) Self parking is available while dining at Anthony's (located on the lower parking level of the restaurant building)
A word from Anthony's HomePort - Kirkland
Serving fresh Northwest seafood complimented by 'Best of the Season' produce, Northwest wines and microbrews. Anthony's HomePort Kirkland is located on the Eastern shores of Lake Washington with stunning views of Hunts Point, Sand Point and the Seattle skyline, making this the perfect restaurant to enjoy a quintessential Northwest dining experience!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Anthony's HomePort - Kirkland - Best Restaurants in Kirkland ›
Anthony's HomePort - Kirkland reviews from OpenTable diners
85 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (70)special occasion (45)great for outdoor dining (29)neighborhood gem (22)good for groups (22)romantic (18)great for brunch (16)fit for foodies (12)great for lunch (9)kid-friendly (8)notable wine list (8)hot spot (5)vibrant bar scene (4)late-night find (3)Show More
- Always PleasantrhodabeDined on 6/5/2014This isn't a knock-your-socks off place, but sometimes you want to keep those socks on and have a nice, easy, tasty dinner without breaking the bank completely or driving far from home. Anthony's fills the bill reliably. We had the Sunset Dinner specials, a pretty good deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wedding anniversary traditionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/3/2014My wife and I have made it somewhat of an annual tradition to try and celebrate our wedding anniversary with dinner at Anthony's. The food and scenic view is really something that we look forward to. We are fortunate in celebrating our anniversary in June and we can enjoy the copper river salmon that Anthony's prepares. We have been blessed to be married for 47 years and when we have been able to dine at Anthony's it has always been very special for us.Special Features:
- Copper River Salmon!jimzinVIPDined on 5/20/2014The Copper River salmon was outstanding, fixed like only Anthony's seems to be able to do and has done for me for the past 25 years. I travel to Bellevue for business and when I'm there during Copper River salmon season, I always have dinner at Anthony's, even during the years when the abandoned ghost ship was tied up and blocking the view! With Crab Cracker gone and 3rd Floor Fish Café out, this is it folks and still the best.Special Features:
- Three wordsbuffaloedDined on 5/19/2014Copper River Salmon. We were fortunate enough to make our reservation during the beginning of Copper River Salmon season. All 5 of us ordered it, and were delighted. The service was extraordinary. My wife has food allergies, and the server and kitchen were extremely accommodating, checking for ingredients and making sure her dinner was outstanding. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- The following 203 reviews are from the Anthony's HomePort - Kirkland reviews archive.
- Copper River SalmonluvgoodfoodDined on 5/17/2014The salmon was a little lack luster. I expected more from a Sea Food Restaurant. I was hoping it would blow me away and it was quite average to bland. Same with the mashed potatoes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Copper River Salmon? Really?PabloDined on 5/16/20141st Day of Copper River Salmon season - YAY!. Taken to probably the worst table in the house, overlooking a cash register and pushed back into the farthest corner of the place, with poor views. I complained and were reseated - but a sign of things to come. I'm thinking - they think we're rubes. For meals, we all bought the $40 King Copper River Salmon on Day 1. We expected to get the succulent, red darlings that people expect from this fabulous catch. Instead we received what looked and tasted like a nice farm catch... a dryish, very pale pink filet that disappointed. Comparing notes at home, we both had the same idea-baited and switched to a farm raised fish? Unthinkable, but hard not to come to that conclusion. Never going back.
- Romantic Marina AmbiencesimbobDined on 5/5/2014Anthony's Home Port has a beautiful view of the Kirkland Marina, Lake Washington, and the Seattle skyline. The wait staff was very attentive and quick to seat me when I showed up early for my reservation. The menu is very northwest and mainly consists of seafood. The non-seafood items are fairly limited. The prices are a little high, but the portions are of reasonable size. The food was very good, but the ambience and view are the highlight. The noise level was on the quiet side which also helps enhance the atmosphere.Special Features:
- TammyDined on 4/29/2014Good food, great view! The cod was excellent. Our waitress was really sweet. I would have liked to sit at the open tables on the beautiful day outside but was put off by the receptionist. Lack of waiters?Special Features:
- It was Great!!Number1FanDined on 4/26/2014Our neighbors just moved here from out of state, so we recommended we go to Anthony's in Kirkland. It was outstanding, service was wonderful. We were able to visit before ordering. Wait staff did not rush us to order, nor did they rush us to leave. We spend 3 1/2 hrs at the table, our friends were very impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food-great viewRayBVIPDined on 4/21/2014The food was very good and the prices moderate. Lots of good choices on the menu. The service was excellent and view outstanding. We like it there and will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No tasteOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/16/2014I was extremely disappointed in the food. No taste, extremely bland. We had an appetizer with lobster, mango and avacado that looked like a scrambled mess. My wife's salmon was a special and it was terrible. On a good note, the service was excellent and the food came out in perfect succession. I just wish it would have tasted better for the price. This was one of the few date nights my wife and I get. We won't be coming back.
- DisappointedPomPomPomDined on 4/16/2014Heard great things. Didn't experience it here. The hostess never made eye contact with us when we checked in for our rez. We had to wait 10 min past our rez. It took another 10 before the waitress came to take our order. No bread, no drinks offered at that point. My husband ordered the wild Alaskan salmon and I had the lingcod. Both were mushy and tasteless. I didn't have to chew; I just mushed the food between my tongue and the roof of my mouth. The waitress never came by to check on how we were doing until it was time to pay. The only thing I did like was my drink: basil pom. The scene was beautiful despite the gloomy, rainy weather. Noise level was loud; not ideal for romantic dinner for two.Special Features:
- Great view but food is just oksnowDined on 4/15/2014My frist time here and was stunned by the great view overlooking Lake of Washington and the skyline of Seattle downtown. Restaurant itself is a little crowded so small group has the best chance to sit by the window. Ordered calamari as appetizer and the batter was thick and not crispy. Clam chowder was just ok, nothing special. Claimed they serve freshest seafood so I had cod, husband had salmon. Both our fish dishes were overcooked and dry. My cod was covered with white/tartar sauce so I can not taste if the fish is fresh or not. Service was good except sent the wrong dessert to my husband but we were lazy to complain because everything seems to take forever to arrive.Special Features:
- Fish was not fresh..foodguruDined on 4/14/2014fish was bland...rice was hard to eat....Not worth the price... i think i can bake a ling cod better =)
- Anthony's Homeport- Kirkland gemcoho1fanDined on 4/14/2014The place is a vibrant, scenic dining experience. The seafood is always outstanding and the signature clam chowder memorable. The staff are attentive and friendly all of which makes for an enjoyable meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre Experience123049Dined on 4/14/2014The food was nothing special. The shrimp cocktail reminded me of the small glass of bay shrimp in cocktail sauce you'd buy @ Safeway. My Caesar Salad looked & tasted like it came out of a bag ( also from Safeway). Very disappointing.Special Features:
- Spur of the Moment DinnerJeffDined on 4/13/2014The weather in Bellevue was wonderful on Sunday - sunny and near 70 - so we decided we wanted to go someplace to eat where we could enjoy the wonderful weather. Anthony's in Kirkland was a perfect choice - we went upstairs to the bar to have a glass of wine while we waited for our table to be prepared - and the timing was such that we got to see a wonderful sunset over Lake Washington. It was Restaurant Week in Seattle so we chose 2 of the special meals that Anthony's was offering - the Lingcod and the Salmon. Both were excellent. The view of Lake Washington, the ambiance and the food were all great this night. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerBrickroadDined on 4/13/2014Sunday evening was very busy, although we had booked there was no table available and we were advised to find a table upstairs. Service was friendly but not up to expectations. Food arrived before our drinks arrived. Main meal arrived too quickly and before we had the opportunity to order wine. However sunset view was gorgeous, waitress was friendly and helpful and thanked us for our patience on an exceptionally busy night. The cod was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/12/2014The food was delicious, our server was fantastic and the view and sunset superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful view and food.yummy1Dined on 4/10/2014I have a food allergy to a few things. No problem! They did a wonderful job. The food was just very good. Nice wine selection as well. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We didn't get enough timemargateDined on 3/30/2014We didn't get enough time to finish our salads before our entrees arrived. The kitchen needs to get a better sense of timing. I dislike excessive waiting - but I hate being rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We've been going to Anthony'sOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/18/2014We've been going to Anthony's for years. The food is always great, the service excellent, and the view spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice meal Early Saturday EveningpetercVIPDined on 3/8/2014Went for an early meal, great service, window seat. Wife had a series of appitizers for her meal, I had a steak. Everything we cooked perfectly and nicely presented. No push to get us out. No upsell. All in all a very enjoyable meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always consistentLPG1023Dined on 3/7/2014What I like about Anthony's, consistency ... You can always count on great food, they never let you down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food better than last visit,vixnDined on 3/6/2014Food better than last visit, service far better than visit, but timing from order to delivery is slow. The art of checking back with customer to see how food tastes, more bread in a timely fashion is a lost art.Special Features:
- NW OystersOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/28/2014The NW oyster mix was a hit. Love having a local restaurant serving a variety of NW and local seafood, all deliciously prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waste of $Notafan2Dined on 2/23/2014Poor service, poor food, rude hostess, a waste of money. The only good thing was the view.
- brunchrainydaydonDined on 2/16/2014Good food, pleanty of it, great view good service. Everything it should be.Special Features:
- Day after Valentine's DayinfrequentdinerDined on 2/15/2014We went for a romantic dinner and we had a nice table with a view. They still had the heart decorations up and had the special holiday drinks, so we were glad that we had waited until the next day when we were kid free and it was not so crowded. The special red drinks were inventive and delicious. Food was delicious. Service was great. Our waitress made us feel special and we lingered a long while over dessert and coffee. We didn't feel rushed and really enjoyed the evening.Special Features:
- It has been several yearsBellevueSteveDined on 2/8/2014It has been several years since the last time we ate at Anthony's. My wife had some great news and she wanted to celebrate with the family by going out to Anthony's...like her parents did when she was a kid. She really wanted crab - which is what she always ordered whenever we went. 5 or 6 years ago I participated in a focused group interview by Anthony's. I gave it raving reviews - great food, spectacular view, and amazing service...it was all true. Unfortunately it is no longer the case. They now have 1/2 a crab or two 3 oz. crab cakes! The snap peas were delicious except that they failed to pull the stems from them! I had their "Signature" NY Steak (fail). It was tough and tasteless. The tempura asparagus was the only saving grace.Special Features:
- A Great SpotEastSIderDined on 2/1/2014We enjoyed eating at Anthony's HomePort very much. A booth with a close-up view of the boats and view of the Lake and Seattle at dusk was really romantic. OpenTable was great for making our reservations since we were able to specify our desires for seating. The meals, seared ahi and silver salmon, were delicious. Anthony's is somewhat expensive, but well worth the price.Special Features:
- Great Time!!!!IssaquahBobDined on 1/31/2014We had a super time!!! The food was super! Our server, Erica, was very personable and knowledgeable. The ambience definitely allows for conversation between dinner partners. Overall, a first place restaurant that we will be back to often.Special Features:
- Sunset DinnerKirklandDined on 1/27/2014We chose Anthony's for an "early bird dinner" before a performance at the Krikland Performance Center. It was a good choice, though I had someconcerns that the meal might be skimpy since it was on a special menu. I was wrong. The cajun style Rock Fish was delicious; just spicey enough. The shrimp cocktail was small, but a nice complement to the salad, and the dessert was a nice finish. Our server was spot on and attentive, and the hostess read and accomodated our seating request.Special Features:
- serviceAnnieo2Dined on 1/26/2014the service was very slow eventhough the server was friendly and conciencious. He was assigned just too many tables to give each group the attention they should expect. Food was very good as always.Special Features:
- Beautiful view, excellent food.LynnDined on 1/24/2014This is the fourth time we have been to Anthony's in Kirkland.It feels like a chain -- albeit with an amazing view - but the food is consistently excellent. They definitely know how to move large numbers of people through a huge restaurant with efficiency and precision.Special Features:
- Dinner with my granddaughterdbamutiDined on 1/10/2014I love Anthony's and this was my first time back after a rather dismal experience a couple of months ago. The Manager gave us a special invitation back and came to our table to meet and greet which I found professional and over and above for customer service. All that said I find it difficult to say that the service was terrible. We waited over 20 minutes between finishing our salads and getting our entrees and then the "medium" steak I ordered came rare but the server never returned to tell her about it. I was very surprised by the sad level of service after my last visit so I think it is time to look elsewhere for that relaxing dinner experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anthony's Great for Seafood & ValueMarc191VIPDined on 1/9/2014We went to Anthony's to celebrate a special birthday, and were not disappointed. From appetizers to desserts, Anthony's delighted us. I can still remember vividly--after days--how full of flavor and chocolatey the Bailey's Chocolate Mousse was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Supper on the waterPaulnkathyVIPDined on 1/8/2014After a long day on the road and a return trip in a torrential downpour, we selected the Kirkland Anthony's for the lobster special. Kathy had the lobster with baked potato and green beans - Paul had Cod with rice and green beans from the sunset menu. Dinner was excellent from salad to a shared creme brûlée. The ambiance was very nice and the view across the marina enjoyable. Our experience was enhanced by outstanding service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/29/2013I was pleasantly surprised how affordable brunch was. The food and service was great. Loved the view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday Brunch HitJudelvalDined on 12/29/2013Met friends for a Sunday brunch at the Kirkland location. They recently moved to Washington state and this was their first time exploring the Eastside. We had a very nice window table overlooking the boat slips and Lake Washington. The servers were friendly and very good at checking up on water and coffee refills, removing finished plates and keeping us satisfied. The portions were large, vibrant looking, and very fragrant and flavorful. Without a doubt I would recommend others to this location for brunch or dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.