32 SE 2nd Ave
Delray Beach, FL 33444Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.parktaverndelray.com/
- Phone: 5612655093
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Mon-Wed 5:00PM - 10:00PM
Dinner: Thu-Fri 5:00PM - 11:00PM
Dinner: Sat 5:00PM - 2:00AM
Dinner: Sun 5:00PM - 12:00AM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Jason Barrious
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Park Tavern
Park Tavern is a neighborhood restaurant focusing on farm fresh ingredients, scratch kitchen, craft beers, seasonal cocktails and small production wines.Our ingredients are sourced to assure they are local, sustainable, and come from the highest quality artisans. Our source of supply will be transparent, informing guests of the best farmers, fisherman, and rachers. Park Tavern will take the unusal step of making everything in house, from bread to cured meats to condiments, We willbe steadfast in our refusal to compromise on the quality and intergrity of our food.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Park Tavern - Best Restaurants in Delray Beach ›
Park Tavern reviews from OpenTable diners
104 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (71)neighborhood gem (56)vibrant bar scene (54)hot spot (43)good for groups (30)fit for foodies (22)great for lunch (17)late-night find (16)special occasion (10)great for brunch (9)scenic view (9)kid-friendly (8)notable wine list (6)romantic (6)Show More
- We enjoy this place. LovelyKAS1VIPDined on 3/9/2014We enjoy this place. Lovely place to sit outside in good weather and enjoy the wonderful Delray environment. Food was good but frankly completely overcooked my hamburger. I showed it to our waiter, Sean, and he handled it perfectly and brought me a new one which was much better yet still not cooked exactly as I asked. And typically we find that this place has the best burgers around. All others enjoyed the food, service and environment and we will continue to return here for what is a very nice lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food great serviceGailVIPDined on 3/5/2014This was our first time at Park Tavern and we will go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I had looked forward to eatingCarolDined on 3/3/2014I had looked forward to eating at Park Tavern because it had been highly recommended. I did not realize that it wasn't a fine dining place but more an average "diner" kind of food. Don't get me wrong, the hamburgers were delicious, ambiance was terrific and service was great. The cost was ridiculous!!! I could have "fine dined" in another restaurant for what it cost me. Certainly do not mind spending the money for dinner, but not for this. Sorry!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gotta not mind extreme noise levelOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/1/2014Loved the hamburger and fresh hand cut French fries. Friend had the pan seared scallops which were perfectly cooked and served on top of a delicious risotto. Service was excellent. Every dish that passed by my table looked and smelled great. Will be looking forward to returning soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't miss this one!DiningduoVIPDined on 3/1/2014Great food , great staff, consistently delicious burgers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food in a Casual AtmosphereJuicyDined on 2/28/2014Park Tavern has great food in a nice casual atmosphere. It has a wonderful outside patio with comfortable chairs. The food is fresh and has a great presentation and taste. Our server was great and the dessert he recommended was fabulous. It was an outrageous cookie with ice cream on top, certainly enough for two or three.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great Time at Park TaverndelraydinerVIPDined on 2/28/2014We had friends in from out of state and took them to Park Tavern for dinner. There were five of us. Even though three of our party was running late, they still seated us while we were waiting for them to arrive. Our server was friendly and attentive and took great care of us throughout the meal. We had the fish tacos and lobster corn dogs for starters and they were a big hit with our friends. The main courses were delicious as well. Orders included the scallops, meatball sliders, the pork chop and the blue cheese brisket (my favorite). Our friends said that it was one of the best meals they had in a long time. Thanks again for another great meal. That's why we keep coming back.Special Features:
- WonderfulLneville54Dined on 2/28/2014We ate her on a Friday night and had a reservation. Had to wait a bit but food was well worth it. Sat outside and noise level was deafening. Very hard to cary on a conversation. I would go back but would either not go on the weekend or ask for an outside table further away from the entrance. Never ate at a restaurant where it was that loud outside and I like energetic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious BUT.... SOOOOOOO NOISY!!!MommaVIPDined on 2/24/2014Wish there was a way to tone down the noise level. Food is excellent here, but. don't try and have a conversation, virtually impossible. We ate on a Monday night, hoping it would be quieter. Unfortunately, it wasn't. We were with friends from out of town. They enjoyed their meal. 3 of us had Salmon, always my favorite. One of us had swordfish, also excellent, Service is delightful. They really care about their guests. I guess we will have to wait until after the season and go back for a calmer more relaxing dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tavern EXCELLENCEOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/21/2014Still my favorite casual restaurant in Delray. Keep it up!Special Features:
- Fresh food, great service,andOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/20/2014Fresh food, great service,and very good craft beer menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What fun!SusierailroadDined on 2/19/2014Went here after tennis tourney in Delray. First visit. Bartender was friendly and helpful. Hand cut potato chips with carmalized onion dip were super. Waiter at table was attentive and capable The freshly ground burger was huge and tasty. Pork chop, double cut, was tender and juicy. Sweet potato mash yummy but greens not so much. While we didn't take advantage of it,happy hour food was available at tables as well as at the bar. A great location and ambiance since there is a small park that fronts Atlantic Ave., but Park Tavern is open facing the avenue so you're a part of the street scene. A great marketing move.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst service ever. All ofThamanVIPDined on 2/16/2014Worst service ever. All of our orders were wrong. Unhappy waitress brought down the mood
- Wonderful Service and FoodJennDined on 2/16/2014We loved our experience here. Great service and amazing burgers!Special Features:
- The best for what it doesExcellentVIPDined on 2/15/2014We were last at Park Tavern on one of its busiest nights of the year, the Saturday night of Presidents Day Weekend, and like all of Delray Beach, the restaurant was packed. And yet when we arrived for our 8:15 reservation, we were seated immediately. As usual, the service was excellent, drinks and food arrived in a timely manner exactly as ordered, which is amazing given the sheer size of this sports bar. Their burgers and fries are great, and when I've been hungry enough to order the prime rib, it's been perfect as well. The servers are all very well trained, and very personable. This is not fine dining, but it is the best at what it does. Kudos to the management.Special Features:
- Very Good Atlantic AvenueOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/15/2014This is one of the many bustling places on Atlantic Avenue and it is typical of the others - very loud, packed bar, etc. But the food was very good, and the selection of spirits - particularly scotch and bourbon was excellent. The list of entrees was good, but not impressive, but we thought the appetizers were outstanding and some of our party made a meal out of them. The lobster corn dog (yes, that is not a typo) was outstanding. The service was very good and attentive despite the fact that the place was jammed with people. But, as other reviewers have noted, it can get VERY LOUD. At times we were shouting to each other across the table. But the food and rare bourbons were worth it.I would recommend this to a friend.
- park tavern rocksRobertDined on 2/14/2014Everything we tried was great...Caesar salad....swordfish was awesome and plentiful, and the steak au poivre was excellent....not overpowering...you must eat here.outdoors if possible.Special Features:
- One of my favoritesElaineDined on 2/14/2014Had a 7:30 reservation on Valentines day, arrived a little early and were able to be seated immediately......service, food and management are outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Regular spot for usgeesterVIPDined on 2/7/2014Best caesar salad in town!! Everything here is top notch, food, service, friendly staff and you make a reservation your table is there for you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food nicely servedDelrayDivaVIPDined on 2/7/2014This restaurant has vastly improved since its opening. The menu yesterday was excellent - something for everyone. When it first opened we didn't like this restaurant but we do now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- superb veggieburger....everyoneOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/7/2014superb veggieburger....everyone really enjoyed our waiter and our meal.....staff was on top of everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun and deliciousLaur2014Dined on 2/1/2014Great people watching delicious food good service. A jem at the ave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointmentjillysmsVIPDined on 2/1/2014I ordered a rare-medium rare lamb-burger. It came as a hockey puck. The manager brought another one about 10 minutes later. It was cooked correctly. Then the waiter seemed to have disappeared. We wanted coffee. I asked do you have milk for the coffee. I was told yes. When the coffee came they only had half and half. I sent the coffee back as I cannot drink half and half. The waiter was not attentive at all. I wouldn't go back.Special Features:
- Really Good....Really NoisyMommaVIPDined on 2/1/2014Typically we do not go out on Saturdays because Atlantic Ave,.is too CRAZY,,,but we had friends visiting So we loved Park Tavern as usual....but so NOISY that we could hardly carry on a conversation. Not the restaurants fault. They are busy and good for them! It is still a great lace for good food and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great once again..ChefReviewDined on 2/1/2014The pork belly and salmon were great, as well as the scallops. This won't be my last time as I do try to come here often. ...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Park tavernJudipotDined on 1/29/2014Food is always good, but it is way way too noisy when you are seated inside. There is no way to have a conversation, the noise level is too loud. Outside seating is much netterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!!!!!!MommaVIPDined on 1/27/2014First time at Park Tavern and we loved it. Our waitress was so sweet ..... and efficient. Everyone was very nice AND..Most importantly the food was delicious. We were four for dinner. Three of us ordered the fish special, sword fish and they all loved it. I ordered the Organic salmon and it too was perfect. Definitely we will be going back. AND... we got a call from the restaurant the next day and they wanted to know how we enjoyed our evening. What a nice touch. Never had a restaurant do that before. Good customer service.. One problem the address listed for the restaurant is not correct and our friends could not find it. They need to check that out. WE knew as we live in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy but goodModesDined on 1/25/2014The hamburgers were very good but it was a little too noisySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great menu with somethinggeesterVIPDined on 1/21/2014Great menu with something for everyone. Best caesar salad around and I order it everywhere!! Burgers, chicken sandwich, appetizers and entrees if you're in the mood. We are regulars here and on this night brought our out of town guests and they loved it. If you want a great bar with great food and a great view of a "happening" avenue this is the place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place with friendsPleasedVIPDined on 1/17/2014good food that was fresh and abundant. My wives salmon was good to perfection and a nice salad on the plate was very nice as well. my ribs which i'v had before were fall off the bone good and I was stuffed afterward without even having an appetizer. Good drinks as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our server, Alycia, was greatMaryBVIPDined on 1/14/2014Our server, Alycia, was great and the prime rib is the best in town.Special Features:
- Good food, good service,goodHappycamperDined on 1/11/2014Good food, good service,good atmosphere. Eat outside. You'll love it!,Special Features:
- Awful service, cold food,fluffy4VIPDined on 1/11/2014Awful service, cold food, poor attitude....What else can I say!
- Honor reservationsJudyDined on 1/11/2014I have been here several times. Even on a busy Saturday nigh, they honor your reservation. Also the best french fries.Special Features:
- A bit loud but pretty goodRarenightoutDined on 1/11/2014Great looking place with very extensive beer,wine, and drink list. Everything is made from scratch. Tavern type menu with meats, fish, and a little of everything yo please everyone. A bit on the pricey side but everything down on the ave is. My only complaint is that the ambient music was loud enough you couldnt hear each other and this was at 6! Otherwise good food and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre at bestlessthansatisfiedDined on 1/9/2014Noise level too high for conversation. Food was ok, nothing special. We were attracted by the large offering of draught beers but while there were lots to choose from they weren't high quality beers. Ordered what appeared to be a good dark beer for $8 and got about 4-6 ounce beer. Not a place I would return to. I would suggest trying elsewhere
- almost great611OhioRobDined on 1/8/2014Three of our group completely enjoyed their meals. The fourth, me, wasn't happy with the tomato jam. I really don't care for sweet taste and hot food. The steak was cooked exactly to my specifications. The waiter did refuse my request for steak sauce. We would all go back ( I'll order something else next time.)Special Features:
- Great place! Our food, drinks,OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 12/31/2013Great place! Our food, drinks, and service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PARK TAVERN DELIVERED4DINERSMADined on 12/31/2013My sisters ranted and raved about this place and told us we had to go when we went to Delray. We went New Year's Eve and wasn't expecting much by the way of service or food, being one of the busiest days of the year to eat out. Everything was great. The service was prompt but unhurried and the food was excellent, exactly as ordered. Our table ordered the skirt steak, ribs, burgers (one rare, one medium well), prime rib, chips and kitchen sink cookies. Everyone loved their meal. Will try and get back before we leave just for another kitchen sink cookie! It was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great beer list. Plenty ofsmoskDined on 12/25/2013Great beer list. Plenty of craft beers on tap and bottle. Nice to be able to sit outside and have a relaxing meal at a cool spot.Special Features: