32 SE 2nd Ave
Delray Beach, FL 33444Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.parktaverndelray.com/
- Phone: 5612655093
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Mon-Wed 5:00PM - 10:00PM
Dinner: Thu-Fri 5:00PM - 11:00PM
Dinner: Sat 5:00PM - 2:00AM
Dinner: Sun 5:00PM - 12:00AM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Jason Barrious
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Park Tavern
Park Tavern is a neighborhood restaurant focusing on farm fresh ingredients, scratch kitchen, craft beers, seasonal cocktails and small production wines.Our ingredients are sourced to assure they are local, sustainable, and come from the highest quality artisans. Our source of supply will be transparent, informing guests of the best farmers, fisherman, and rachers. Park Tavern will take the unusal step of making everything in house, from bread to cured meats to condiments, We willbe steadfast in our refusal to compromise on the quality and intergrity of our food.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Park Tavern - Best Restaurants in Delray Beach ›
Park Tavern reviews from OpenTable diners
98 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (66)neighborhood gem (53)vibrant bar scene (47)hot spot (43)good for groups (26)fit for foodies (19)great for lunch (15)late-night find (10)scenic view (9)kid-friendly (8)notable wine list (6)special occasion (6)great for brunch (4)romantic (4)Show More
- Great locationLuvabargainDined on 6/14/2014Great place to people watch and enjoy the Ave. Service was efficient and we were made aware of Happy Hour specials which were fun and a real bargain.Special Features:
- Tables too close together & LOUDVIPOpenTableGuestVIPDined on 6/14/2014You can hardly move or walk around outside as the tables and chairs are TOO close together, no room and you are ON TOP of everyone around you! Food is OK, nice portions and they have a $5 Bar Menu and $2 beers.
- You gotta Love Tuesdays!julesVIPDined on 6/10/2014such a wonderful time tonight with great food, great bourbon, great service and great atmosphere. We always enjoy a great place with great food. Love, love, love....Special Features:
- funjimg1234Dined on 6/7/2014vibrant place.. great neighborhood place. food is consistentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Craft BeerBocaBeerLoverDined on 5/30/2014Great craft beer selection both on tap and in bottles!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood GemCarlDined on 5/27/2014Consistent! My wife and I love Park Tavern, Neighborhood favoriteSpecial Features:
- Da Bestfoodie123VIPDined on 5/26/2014Always consistent with awesome food. It does not matter what you order but the burgers are over the top. The biggest hot dog I have ever seen. Fit for foodies !!Special Features:
- DisappointedgoodeatsDined on 5/25/2014It wasn't the typical experience we have had in the past. I booked with Open Table, but was told we hadn't requested an outside table. Perhaps I missed something on the website. They did accommodate us only as there was one available. My guests were disappointed. First because no soup was available, and second, although the portion of steak was sizeable, there was too much gristle and fat. Because our past experiences have been good, we'll be back, but because of the inconsistent quality, we won't invite anyone until a better pattern is established.Special Features:
- Delicious burgersPashminaGirlDined on 5/24/2014Impromptu dinner at Park Tavern turned into a lovely evening. Terrific ambience. Delicious food presented well. Efficient service. Justin was our waiter and he was terrific. Beef burger with blue cheese and fries ranked right up there with all time great burgers. Veggie burger with house salad was also fantastic. Will need to return to try to ribs with mac + cheese.Special Features:
- Lively and funBarbDined on 5/24/2014Date night and going out with friends - perfect place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best burger aroundKAS1VIPDined on 5/22/2014Lovely place to sit outside and have a relaxing, casual meal. Hostess staff always friendly and welcoming. Burger and pulled pork sandwich wonderful. Good Delray Beach location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bestfoodie123VIPDined on 5/21/2014Everything on the menu is great !! But , the BEST burger EVER.... Fit for foodiesSpecial Features:
- Burger PlacemikepVIPDined on 5/19/2014This is a burger place and the meal was "good" but the burgers were on the dry side and on par with TGI Fridays or some such. The bad part was we started with I think the bus boy who got our drinks and he didn't seem to be too with it. He would say something and didn't understand our answer, minimal English maybe? Also, if someone orders iced tea, one typically expects regular tea and not an exotic flavored tea, so it would be nice to be told. Worse off we waited forever for the waitress to arrive to get my wife something different to drink. Then the waitress took our order and disappeared forever (never returned). Someone else brought our food and then we saw no one for a while and the bus boy finished the service.Special Features:
- Best good Bar in DelrayAlanDined on 5/17/2014Love the food and beer selection and with great serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Park Tavern Never DisappointsdelraydinerVIPDined on 5/16/2014We've been going to Park Tavern since it opened and each time it's been a great experience. The food is great the menu is creative as welll as some of the cocktails they come up with. There's a also a nice craft been selection. The lobster corn dogs and the brisket with blue cheese are among out favorites. We will be back again soon!Special Features:
- Great for Outdoors & drinksnavidadVIPDined on 5/13/2014This is a great spot to sit outdoors as you are not sitting right off the sidewalk like most places. You sit beyond a courtyard off the street, but still a great people watching spot. The bar scene is always happening. They have a wide variety of menu items, definitely something for everyone. The food is good, the service was good as well.Special Features:
- mixed bagHowiecarVIPDined on 5/10/2014Not our first time here. High praise for ambiance, food, menu. Their Tavern Burger, with Tavern Fries were excellent. Other menu items at adjacent tables looked quite good. High praise for servers, they are plentiful, quick, and efficient. My bad memory are the hostesses. We arrived with our reservation a few minutes early, a party of two. Hostesses tried very hard to place us in the worst tables, we objected, and FINALLY got a decent table. Right next to us a table for four with only two people sitting there. Later in the evening the table turned over, the table for four was assigned to a party of two. Not happy with hostesses. Noise was very energetic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it here!DiningduoVIPDined on 5/5/2014Truly a gem of a restaurant! We keep going back time after time! Very consistent! Don't miss this one!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outdoor Patio SeatingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/5/2014We love to be able to still sit outdoors in May in South Florida! I had made a reservation for 6. The hostess at first wanted to seat us at a table made for 4, but placing 2 extra seats at the heads of the table, one of which was perched on a wood skid!We really did not want to sit there and were told by the hostess that another table further into the patio was reserved for another party.There were 3 tables of 2 directly behind the hostess station, which we asked, can't we just place those together for 6 - she said they were reserved for a party of 8!A couple of minutes later - the servers put those 3 tables together for us, it was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Back again!DelraydinerVIPDined on 5/3/2014We are back for the third time and all I can say is that the food is consistently fabulous! We had the greatest waitress, Jennifer.Special Features:
- Amazing first time experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/2/2014I dined at Park Tavern last night for the first time and it sure did not disappoint. We had the southern fried pickles which were mouth watering and the whiskey pork belly was to die for! My friend tried the salmon and loved it and I had the linguini and mussels and I can't wait to go back for seconds! The service was spot on, our server was always so attentive and was so knowledgeable about the menu and drinks. The cocktail selection is very extensive and delicious! The atmosphere at Park Tavern is so much fun it's definitely my new favorite restaurant on the ave! We will be back soon!Special Features:
- First Time Visit, Just So-SoLilPeachPieDined on 5/1/2014This was our first time and while my boyfriend would go back I think there are plenty of restaurants with similar menus that do a much better job. Service was spotty. We had three different servers wait on us throughout our meal never knowing who our actual server was. Crispy fish tacos were bland and had very little fish or accompaniments. Wings were crispy (which I like) sweet chili sauce was good. My boyfriend had a lamb burger which was over cooked and gave him a stomach ache. French fries were the highlight of the meal.
- Foodies for gastropubscherrypieDined on 4/26/2014If you like eclectic foods and large wine selection s, this is the place to be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Park Yourself at the TaverndrhdhomeVIPDined on 4/26/2014One of the best burgers I have ever had (Tavern Burger). Most definetely, a place to visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOISY!!!!!!!!!MommaVIPDined on 4/24/2014WE LOVE THE FOOD AND SERVICE IS ALWAYS PLEASANT. BUT... SO VERY NOISY THAT WE CANNOT REALLY CONVERSE WITH FRIENDS. don't KNOW WHAT CAN BE DONE.Special Features:
- OVER ALL REVIEW...VERY GOOD!luv2eatVIPDined on 4/22/2014We went there on a Tuesday night around 7:00 and had requested outdoor seating. We were seated immediately. However, it is coming to the end of April, so things are slowing down thanks to the snowbirds who are flying home. We arrived about 10 mins after 7:00 so we missed happy hour. Our dinners were very good. Salads are huge and big enough to share. 2 of us ordered veggie burgers with fries, yum, yum. Sitting outside is beautiful at this time of year, however, the tables are very close to each other. The table of 4 sitting next to us was very loud, birthday celebration, but it would have been appreciated if they kept it to inside voices instead, but chose not to cooperate. Other than the noise level, food and service were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Atlantic Ave GemDeeBDined on 4/22/2014We ate in several restaurants in Delray and all agreed that Park Tavern was the best. We would go back to Park Tavern in a heart beat. Fantastic food, fantastic service and fantastic beverage choices.Special Features:
- Delicious...Foodie2227Dined on 4/21/2014The food was delicious, the service was excellent, and the unique bar menu was fantastic. Enjoyed everything about my experience!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud and Yummy!hofdianeVIPDined on 4/19/2014This would be a great place for 2-4 people. We had 6 and it was hard to hear. Food and drinks were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too Noisynanaluvs6Dined on 4/19/2014Too noisy unable to have a conversation. Chair too close to platform edge & guest fell off on to the ground. Will not return on a weekend night. TwoValet services filled.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pauliegDined on 4/19/2014one of the better quality restuarants in this area of delray beach food was real tasty service was great a little pricy like the rest but what can you do thats the price you pay for the in scene,,,,,,,,... . very strange bathroom there with 2 mens urinals and an open toilet (no privacy stall) just in a room so strange enough its common bathroom but if you want privacy because you have no stall a person would have to ask the others to leave.. just weird . will be back soon thoughSpecial Features:
- Love this place!Liana3Dined on 4/19/2014I've been here several times since moving to Florida and it's consistently great. The food is so delicious and the drink menus are insanely fun! Staff is super friendly and helpful. Such a great spot, don't pass over this one!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy and crowded, but goodOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 4/18/2014In the season, Atlantic Avenue is bustling with activity. Park Tavern is one of the dozens of crowded restaurants in the area. They have a stellar list of bourbons, scotches, and other spirits, and an OK wine list. Food was generally very good, but some dishes (my skirt steak) can be salty. the menu is also a bit small. The tables are packed together and the place is noisy. This is a good spot for drinks and decent fare on Atlantic Avenue in the middle of the scene. Not a place for a romantic date or a quiet meal.Special Features:
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/17/2014just a little bit noisy, otherwise great in all areas!Special Features:
- Great placeMontvilleMomDined on 4/16/2014Went there for dinner. Great location right on Atlantic. They have a huge selection of speciality beers, mixed drinks and wine. Our waiter was very helpful in helping guiding us with our drink and dinner selection. They have glasses in various sizes so it's great way to try out a few of their selections. Everyone loved their appetizers, dinners and of course deserts. I had the roasted chicken and roasted root vegetable. Everything was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but too loudTravelerVIPDined on 4/16/2014We're happy with the waitress. Excellent but noise level was bad. Food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will return againAnnieversary28Dined on 4/12/2014Party of 4 celebrating our anniversary. The food was great. Service excellent. Very noisy so conversation limited. Outdoor area may be better to talk. Lobster corn dog appetizer excellent as well as the meatball sliders. Portions good and satisfying. My husband ordered the pork chop accompanied by spinach and Brussels sprouts and they were great. Definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost self serveTHawkDined on 4/12/2014Having to repeatedly ask for things is so annoying. Can I please have a napkin/coaster for our drinks? After the second time asking for salt and pepper I gave up. Miss I ordered that side of vegetables, “Oh yes let me go check on it.” Miss please just take the side off the bill as I am finished with my meal and then the side of steamed veggies are delivered to the table. I requested a cupcake, ice cream, anything they could drum up with a candle for the birthday of one of my guests – nothing. The food is good they just forgot that they are in the service business.
- Hot Dogjwphilly33432Dined on 4/8/2014Had the Tavern Burger which is always great. Another friend had the Hot Dog with EVERYTHING andhe said is was better than the ball park hot dogs,Special Features:
- LOWER THE MUSIC PLEASE!!!MommaVIPDined on 4/6/2014We always enjoy the food at park tavern ...BUT... the noise level is , well, TOO LOUD. Cannot understand why the music has to be so loud that the waiter has to yell to talk to us. You want to enjoy dinner and conversation...IMPOSSIBLE!!!! I hope the management has DINNER SOMETIME ANS CAN BETTER UNDERSTAND HOW ANNOYING IT IS TO DINE IN A VERY NOISY environment. May think twice about coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.