Tutti Santi - Phoenix
7575 N. 16th Street, Suite 5
Phoenix, AZ 85020Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Tutti Santi - Phoenix
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tuttisantiristorante.com/
- Phone: 6022160336
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Nina Vincenti
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call for details.
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a private upstairs room with plasma television, internet connection, and presentation hook-up via laptop.
- Private Party Contact: Jimmy Petrakis 6022160335
A word from Tutti Santi - Phoenix
Tutti Santi by Nina is a traditional Italian family restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tutti Santi - Phoenix reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (14)romantic (12)special occasion (12)good for groups (8)fit for foodies (4)notable wine list (3)kid-friendly (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- Our dining experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/23/2009Our dining experience was a delightful one. We had never been to this restaurant before, were wanting Italian for dinner, and chose this location. We had a delicious meal, the wine selection was very good, and our server was congenial and attentive. We definitely will go back and also recommend this restaurant to our friends.Special Features:
- This is one of the very bestFoodiesVIPDined on 5/22/2009This is one of the very best places in Phoenix. The food is fantastic and consistent over many trips here including lunch. Service staff is superb, personable and very on the spot for your every need. They are able to make excellent wine suggestions for you based on a combination of your meal and your tastes. Again this is an excellent place to go for a romantic dinner or take the whole family. Have fun here!Special Features:
- We have been to Tutti SantiOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/19/2009We have been to Tutti Santi several times and have enjoyed our visits every time. The food is always great, the servers are friendly and knowledgeable as well as attentive, the whole experience is great and that's why we return.Special Features:
- Very good food. Fresh homeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/28/2009Very good food. Fresh home made pasta is the best. Chicken was slightly over cooked and dry. Would recommend to anyone who likes very good Italian food.Special Features:
- The food was great and theOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/27/2009The food was great and the staff were very personable. We were seated right away. They have a great patio that is perfect this time of year.Special Features:
- The food was authentic. ParmesanOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2009The food was authentic. Parmesan Shrimp appetizer with excellent marinara was very well prepared. Stuffed Ravioli was authentic and tasted great. The table was on the covered & enclosed patio. The concrete floor and tent material detracted from what little atmosphere there was. It was cold that night,yet waiter kept turning the heater off. He apparently was not cold. All around us people were cold, but he insisted people were complaining it was too hot. Next time I will request inside seating only.Special Features:
- Allover very nice. It wasOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2009Allover very nice. It was Valentine's night so choices were more limited than usual and no substitutions. Louder than usual for the same reasons and service was a tiny bit rushed, but many diners were waiting their turn.Special Features:
- This really is one of theOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/13/2009This really is one of the best Italian restaurants around... just a great place!Special Features:
- Food was fair but not noteworthy.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/13/2009Food was fair but not noteworthy. Service was a bit slow (had to repeat our requests several times) but polite. Best part of the meal was the magician who entertained us while waiting for our food to arrive.
- Took my girlfriends fatherOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/6/2009Took my girlfriends father her to ask for his daughters hand in marriage, excellent choice. Food was amazing as well as the service, I have been coming here for years and will continue toSpecial Features:
- Great place. We go often andOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/17/2008Great place. We go often and love it. It was my birthday and the waiter sang Happy Birthday to me in Italian, you have to love it!Special Features:
- This is the oldest restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/1/2008This is the oldest restaurant and the ambience is not as nice as the newer ones but the food is still wonderful.Special Features:
- Quality of the food was likeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/22/2008Quality of the food was like a diner, pre-packaged food. This should not be included as a special restaurant for the Arizona Restaurant Week.
- I have eaten at the PhoenixLenInArizonaDined on 7/29/2008I have eaten at the Phoenix location before and the Mesa location on many occasions. As always the food, service and entire experience was excellent. Being a New York metro-area Italian, knowing what genuine Italian food is supposed to be (versus the crap they serve at places like Buca Di Beppo and Carrabba's), I highly recommend any of the Tutti Santi location if you are particular about what you eat and expect the best. If you want a bowl of spaghetti with meatballs, this is not the place for you... go to Fazoli's (where they serve pretty near dog food).Special Features:
- I booked this reservationDonnaVIPDined on 6/19/2008I booked this reservation and then drove 15 miles to get there only to find that they are closed for lunch during the summer. I expect to get my 100 points for this reservation as it took me out of the way to meet a very important client and then we had no lunch because they were closed!!!! I would appreciate someone contacting me about this situation.Special Features:
- I love this restaurant. IOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/30/2008I love this restaurant. I was very disappointed to find a sign on the door that they are no longer open for lunch, even though I was able to make a reservation. They need to revise their reservation site on OpenTable. I had a client with me and we had to find another place for lunch. Not good! The last time I was there, I had an OpenTable reservation, but the restaurant didnt validate it when I arrived and I did not receive my points.
- We've had several large familyhardmarkerVIPDined on 5/17/2008We've had several large family dinners at Tutti Santi Phoenix, and they have done a wonderful job of accommodating all our needs, in addition to serving consistently delicious food. Everyone loves it.Special Features:
- the only complaint i everDonnaVIPDined on 4/29/2008the only complaint i ever have here is the music is so loud at lunch.Special Features:
- The exceptionally friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/7/2008The exceptionally friendly staff was the highlight of the restaurant. The food was respectable, the ambiance was good, but the restaurant seemed to be suffering from an identity crisis. The restaurant feels upscale, looks upscale and from their description seems to want to portray themselves as high end, yet the hostess was wearing jeans and a t-shirt and the table layout was too tight. No initimacy or privacy possible. I would definitely go back, but I wouldn't dress up. It's a respectable weekday night break.Special Features:
- We made the reservation forOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 3/15/2008We made the reservation for the wrong Tutti Santi. We intended to make the reservation at the Glendale location. We were seated without a reservation in the Glendale system and had a very nice dinner. Please note in my profile if necessary that we did show up and dine. Just at the wrong location.