Tutti Santi - Phoenix
7575 N. 16th Street, Suite 5
Phoenix, AZ 85020Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Tutti Santi - Phoenix
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tuttisantiristorante.com/
- Phone: 6022160336
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Nina Vincenti
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call for details.
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a private upstairs room with plasma television, internet connection, and presentation hook-up via laptop.
- Private Party Contact: Jimmy Petrakis 6022160335
A word from Tutti Santi - Phoenix
Tutti Santi by Nina is a traditional Italian family restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tutti Santi - Phoenix reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (14)romantic (13)special occasion (13)good for groups (8)notable wine list (3)fit for foodies (3)kid-friendly (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- Perfect Christmas Eve DinneritaliandinerDined on 12/24/2013Three generations of our family enjoyed our Christmas Eve dinner from the ravioli appetizers to the spumoni for dessert. The gnocchi were as light as clouds and the salad was a perfect mix of greens and the dressing not at all bitter as some serve their balsamic. The waiter was personable and always attentive. Overall a great experience for a Christmas Eve away from home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best otalian foodTheReyesDined on 12/24/2013We had xmas eve dinner at Tutti Santi and we were totally happy with the food and service. We cannot wait to go back! First quality food. I have 3 kids 9 & 7 and they were very kind to them at every moment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite restaurant in PhoenixOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/23/2013Awesome raviolis that melt in your mouth! All is good! Always feel welcomed and treated like we were part of their Italian family. Great service! We recommend this place to everyone! We always go to the original one on 16th st. :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A step down from previous visitsBillDined on 12/23/2013Maybe it was the Holiday, although it did not seem busier than normal, but the service left a lot to be desired. Plates were brought to the table in a very haphazard way with delays. One order was missed. Normally a great place for a special occasion. We'll see if this was an aberration next time.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A World Class Restaurant in PhoenixJSMAZVIPDined on 12/21/2013If you have not been here yet, you are missing out on one of the truly incredible restaurants in the USA; wonderful food, beautiful ambiance, classy and professional service, excellent pricing standards...the owner Nina makes you feel as though you just sat down for dinner at a long awaited family reunion/get-together...don't want the night to end!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/13/2013We had the best dining experience at Tutti Santi. It was like we were the only guests in the restaurant. The service was spectacular. The staff was charming and attentive, and the food was scrumptious. We left very very happy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic Night OutAZNativeDined on 12/12/2013Tutti Santi is by far one of the best restaurants in phoenix. Nina the owner was there entertaining everyone. The food and service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite Italian RestaurantTirzahDined on 11/10/2013Time and again, we return to Tutti Santi Italian Ristorante for our special occasion dinners, or when we just want a really nice dining experience. There is not one thing on the menu I have tried so far that I didn't absolutely love. From appetizer to dessert you can't go wrong. The pasta is made fresh, the sauces are wonderful, and there are several dishes that include seafood, veal, chicken and fish. Our son especially loves the ravioli. Also, Tutti Santi at 16th St and Northern has always been quiet enough for my family to enjoy conversation during dinner, even when the restaurant is busy. We keep going back because of the excellent food, service and romantic ambiance. Praise for Chef Nina and the Tutti Santi staff!Special Features:
- Great find!dateniteDined on 11/8/2013We were in Phoenix for 3 nights staying one block from Tutti Santi. We found this gem of a restaurant on our second night and I wish we could have gone back on our last night there. No need to look further for great Italian food and outstanding service! The atmosphere is friendly, quaint and romantic. I split the cioppino with a friend and it was absolutely delicious with plenty of fresh seafood. Can't wait to be back in the Phoenix area when we will definitely go back to Tutti Santi!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tutti SantiJohnVIPDined on 11/7/2013Always a great spot for reasonably priced perfectly prepared food. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- good food for good pricesdaveVIPDined on 9/28/2013strong flavors, good wine, overall great deal. not much of a crowd for a Saturday night, but it is fall in Phoenix.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOMEAwesomeDined on 9/20/2013BEST ITALIAN FOOD IN THE VALLEY - IT CAN'T BE BEATSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romanticccc and quaintTsouthDined on 8/30/2013Very great food and atmosphere. Our date could not of been better there....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was in town for a work conference!SteakluverVIPDined on 8/12/2013Was in town for a work conference! Vince our waiter for the night wasn't lying when he said it was the best Italian in town. Everything was great! The ravoli were to die for!Special Features:
- Very Bad ExperienceFredDined on 8/10/2013Our waiter was arrogant, aloof, and too focused on over-using an Italian accent. The gaocchi was overcooked, and the penne was undercooked. The salad was disappointing (only lettuce and dressing), and the meatball soup was excellent. The wine and dessert were ok, but the coffee and cappacinno tasted like hot water. We were seated in a far corner of a completely empty dining room, seamed strange that the place was deserted. Did not have a good experience at all.
- The Place to fall in loveTsouthDined on 7/26/2013With the great food,dervice and the atmosphire.. Excellent place for all .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the atmosphere was welcoming,thedeaconDined on 6/27/2013the atmosphere was welcoming, friendly and still romantic. The service was attentive but not intrusive and the food was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Wait Staff is a Hit!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/17/2013The first time we went to this restaurant the wait staff was great! They are interactive with you, they are knowledgeable about the food and they make the overall dining experience one that you want to repeat! It does not matter if your favorite waiter is there or not everyone is great! Want to add fun to good food and ambiance this is the place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible time don't go thereTrinaDined on 5/11/2013It was dark and the food was not good at all the noodles were soft and mushy the salad was lettuce only the shrimp and the spaghetti tasted like fish very gross they didn't except my gift very bogus the bill was to high with the the taxes was ridiculous and I would not have tipped at all so I don't recommend it to anyone ever!!!!!!!
- Always enjoy dinner at thisJohnVIPDined on 5/9/2013Always enjoy dinner at this Tutti Santi. Trace is great and really makes you feel at home. Good portion entrees and reasonable priced. Don't miss it on your stay in Phoenix.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An original............goodmanoDined on 5/9/2013An original............good food and flawless service. Make you feel like family.Special Features:
- Delicious authentic Italian FoodKMisercolaDined on 5/3/2013I would recommend this restaurant to my family and friends. The food was excellent...coming from an Italian family from Italy myself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maybe recommend it dependingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/27/2013Maybe recommend it depending on who is going. The Saturday night we went, the noise level was extremely high. They had a magician that went around to various tables, who would introduce himself and then put on a little show. Before long, the table would be in stitches and laughing at everything. Now, that may be fine for some, but we were there to try and have a conversation with some old friends, and couldn't get done with dinner fast enough. Dinner is dinner, and this distraction ruined the dining experience. The food was ok. I had the specialty of the house which was the home made raviolis, and they were excellent. The others in our party had other dishes but there were no raves among them. overall....give it 3 out of 5Special Features:
- We were pleasantly surprisedKirklandboyVIPDined on 4/14/2013We were pleasantly surprised by Tutti Santi, in fact blown away. The host and head waiter saw to our every need and immediately understood we wanted to do it Italian, not Italian American style with everything arriving at once. We asked for and received a slow food experience. The ravioli were better than promised, and the other dishes were nearly as good. They even did salad last and one of the waiters even sang for the birthday girl that accompanied us. This was among our most memorable evenings in an Italian restaurant in America and the staff was exceptional. Even the espresso was perfect, sweet, syrupy, and delicious. Complimenti Ragazzi.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/13/2013Thanks TS! Great resturaunt my neighbors have talked about it for years I always missed it .Not anymore viva Italia !Special Features:
- Love this place! They haveOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/5/2013Love this place! They have the most amazing ravioli... Even my 7-year-old said "wow! They really do melt in your mouth, mom!"Special Features:
- Delicious time at TuttiOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/23/2013LOVED TUTTI SANTI!!! Will definitely dine there again,Special Features:
- Great place, The ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/20/2013Great place, The Service is welcoming, and the food is great. Due to it's proximity to the Hilton Squaw Peak hotel, it is a good idea to make reservations. While you can eat at the bar.... there is only room for 10 people max.Special Features:
- It had been at least a decadeKriegfeldVIPDined on 3/16/2013It had been at least a decade since we last ate and this restaurant and it is still terrific. I am always impressed when a restaurant has the same waitstaff for long periods of time--that says to me that management treats their staff fairly and with respect. We were pleasantly surprised to be waited on by the same person who had often waited on us years ago and, when we told him so, he happily joined us in a toast to our return to the restaurant as patrons. We also saw several other members of the staff that we remembered from years back.Special Features:
- Wonderful first time experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/6/2013Wonderful first time experience. Hostess very friendly. Waiter, Brando, helpful and friendly. Food was first class. Bolognese outstanding. We are going back this weekend!!!Special Features:
- Love Love Love my Tutti!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/23/2013Tutti is my absolute favorite place for our date nights. The food is consistently fantastic, and the service is remarkable. The entire staff is friendly and giving of their time. The length of the meal is paced perfectly. Our drinks are always perfect, and the wine selection is awesome. We've also hosted our son's graduation party at Tutti, and everyone LOVED the service and food.Special Features:
- Usually we love this placeMarciaGVIPDined on 2/22/2013Usually we love this place but it might have been an off night. The cream of asparagus soup was so spicy that it was in edible. The penne pasta del casa was not quite as hot but required a lot of water to wash it down. The veal with capers in wine sauce was much better though. Service was rushed and we didn't see much of our waiter. Not up to their usual standard unfortunately .Special Features:
- It took to much time to beshogunVIPDined on 2/22/2013It took to much time to be greeted at the door. Once we were met, we were seated. Too much noise.
- Went to this highly recommendedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/15/2013Went to this highly recommended place. The waiter seemed upset that we didn't want to order as soon as we sat down. Our wine was very good, and there were interesting items on the menu. However, the waiter did not follow our requests for salad dressing on the side, and pretty much blamed us for his mistake. The food was good, but nothing special. We may return if in the neighborhood, but would not drive any distance to eat there. All in all, very disappointing.
- We had dinner reservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013We had dinner reservations for 7:15 but when we arrived at 7:10 there was a line to the door with other patrons with reservations. It was Valentine's Day so crowds are to be expected. We were seated in about 30 minutes after arrival. The food was great and Nina's special Ravioli was well worth the wait. Would definitely return.Special Features:
- A MessOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2013I have been going to Tutti Santi for years however, Valentines Day was a mess. There were several people in line for the 7 o'clock reservation, which took over 20 minutes to even get to the hostess. Everything was rushed and the atmosphere was tense. We felt we were in a cafeteria, the waiter was short tempered but you could see why, the whole place was on edge. we had the impression they were trying to make the most of Valentines Day for themselves and were way over booked and over worked or understaffed. Not a good experience.
- We went here for Valentine'sOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013We went here for Valentine's day and were very pleased with the food and service! The staff was very attentive, we didn't have to wait after we checked in and their food selection was outstanding!Special Features:
- Mid-level Italian food. ReasonablyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2013Mid-level Italian food. Reasonably priced. Long line and wait at the door even though many tables were empty (that was a big problem). Patio was covered in plastic to keep it warm but very unattractive. Service was good and relatively attentive. Food seemed boring and unimaginative, and while it tasted fine it felt like it should have been better -- nothing memorable about it. I don't picture us going back (more and better options in the area) but it's really not a bad place -- just not that great, either.
- This restaurant has everythingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013This restaurant has everything to offer in amibiance (simple and still elegant), great authentic food choices and specials. The staff have all been around for a long time and give good service. Anytime and any occasion's expectations would be met at this restaurant location.There are other Tutti Santi choices, but do not measure up to this one.Special Features:
- My friend and I were seatedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/2/2013My friend and I were seated promply. Meatball soup and our pasta dishes were delicious. I will be back.Special Features: