Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale
6339 E. Greenway, Suite 108
Scottsdale, AZ 85254Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tuttisantiristorante.com/
- Phone: 4809513775
- Hours of Operation:
OPEN DINNER ONLY
MONDAY - THURSDAY 4:00 - 10:00
SATURDAY 5:00 - 11:00 SUNDAY 5:00 - 10:00
HAPPY HOUR MONDAY - FRIDAY 4:00 - 6:00
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Zacchino
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Margaret McAuley 4809513775
- Special Events: PRIVATE ROOM FOR PARTIES
SEATS UP TO 45 P.P.
SPECIAL MENU FOR 20 OR
A word from Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale
Tutti Santi by Nina is a Traditional Italian Family Restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale reviews from OpenTable diners
64 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (42)fit for foodies (30)special occasion (29)romantic (17)notable wine list (15)good for groups (11)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (4)hot spot (2)great for lunch (2)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- ExcellentJustMeVIPDined on 11/23/2013Table for 6 and all 6 loved this place. Food was perfect and so was the staff. We will be going again soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as usual! ServerFoodietooDined on 11/22/2013Excellent as usual! Server was wonderful and added to the nice experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Italian FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2013Whenever my wife and I travel to the Socttsdale area we always make sure we dine at Tutti Santi. Outstanding flavorfull Italian food!Special Features:
- Every time we visit ScottsdaleOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/22/2013Every time we visit Scottsdale we go to this restaurant. Never disappointed.
- Best ItalianSpartanDocDined on 11/21/2013We live in Michigan and ALWAYS include a stop at this restaurant when we are in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. We first learned about Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale from a concierge at one of the local upscale hotels at which we were staying several years ago. She said that it her preferred restaurant for great Italian food. My whole family agrees. The pastas are all home made and the atmosphere is very warming. We are greeted like family there. My wife and I recently returned from a two week trip to Italy and actually enjoy the food at Tutti Santi more than we did in Italy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistantly good foodgeofromazVIPDined on 11/16/2013One of the best Italian restaurants in the area. Well run with good food.Special Features:
- Always goodelaineKOAVIPDined on 10/31/2013One of our favorite and reliable places when we visit Scottsdale. The Nina's ravioli has an airy light pasta wrap and wonderful tomato cream sauce. We enjoy the Veal Francesca followed by spumoni for dessert. The presentation of a glass of Sambucca after dinner was a pleasant surprise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Service and DinnerBrandonDined on 10/25/2013I recently took my girlfriend here. We try to go out for a nice dinner every Friday and this past was one of the better dinners we have had. Tutti Santi had amazing service, minus the snooty hostess, but the waiter and staff were all very friendly and knowledgeable. The waiter was one of the better authentic Italian waiters I have ever had. I asked him what looked good tonight and he said the risotto. He was bang on! It was amazing. My girlfriend had the tomatoes chicken dish with spaghetti and the flavors were great. We followed.it up with a homemade cannoli. Great dining experiance!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surly waiter, obnoxious attitudecarryonVIPDined on 10/6/2013I have enjoyed Nina's restaurants over the years, but frequently, despite usually good food, the service hasn't been up to par. Recently, while dining with another couple, we experienced a new low. Our waiter was not Italian, and there was absolutely no charm to his New York (or New Jersey) attitude. Aggressively in our faces would be accurate description. We were "greeted" brusquely by him and he was obviously irritated that we had any questions at all about menu items. He said that the shrimp would "naturally be from Mexico". Finally after being prodded to actually inquire, he agreed to accommodate the question. A nasty attitude overall, not willing to extend himself to offer the most basic service. Last time at Tutti Santi for us!!
- diningnoneDined on 10/5/2013dining was good,service was great,food was great,am planning to go there againSpecial Features:
- Good timeHrestifoDined on 10/4/2013Enjoyed the food and ambiance. Would go back again. A little pricey for dining there often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FANTASTICApacheDined on 9/30/2013This is the absolute BEST Italian restaurant in Phoenix! I come from NYC....home of world class Italian restaurants and this one compares. It has the feeling of an old style NYC, Boston or San Francisco family owned restaurant. This is my favorite restaurant.Special Features:
- Back to Italy....glowormDined on 9/28/2013If you are looking for a great Italian restaurant with service to match, this is the place. We return each time we are in AZ and are never disappointed. We consider Tutti Santi a great place to take guests...and they are always surprised and pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome as alwaysmtnfolksDined on 9/26/2013We have now been to three locations of Tutti Santi and love them ALL!! Food is always excellent and the service is greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is real Italian folks.travelerDined on 9/20/2013This is real Italian folks. From the owner, manager, wait staff and kitchen output. The garlic wafts through the restaurant and is especially notable when you enter. No garlic wimps allowed. Started with some sausage stuffed mushrooms that set the scene. The halibut (special) was done to perfection and bathed in a garlic/ butter/ tomato sauce that complimented nicely. We come here every trip to Arizona and will continue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great from A to ZsparkyDined on 9/14/2013We had a wonderful time. The food and wine were spectacular and our server Giuseppe was attentive and has such a fun personality. We are looking forward to the next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as previous visitsKrittyAZVIPDined on 9/13/2013We have enjoyed Tutti Santi a number of times, but this recent experience was below par. Our server made several mistakes : brought salad instead of soup, confused orders. The food was not as tasty as in the past. We are not likely to go out of our way to return.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tutti SantiOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/11/2013I was dining with my adult grand-daughter and the waiter totally abandoned us. His attitude was surly. He treated a table of 3 businessmen with good service and attention and also a couple (husband and wife). I believe he felt his tip would be less from 2 women than from the other diners. I tipped better than the service required but I normally tip 20%. I didn't in this case. I would go back to Tutti Santi but not if this man was our server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The bestOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/7/2013Tutti Santi has been a favorite with us for years. The food is great, the service outstanding and the personnel friendly and service centeredSpecial Features:
- CuisineSkipDined on 9/5/2013Great kitchen, have not had a thing that I wouldn't rate as excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice FindGary13Dined on 8/30/2013I wrote a review here but exceeded your limited text. I would be happy to review the restaurant. How do I leave a review and not be edited?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2013Tucked in the end of a neighborhood shopping strip, Tutti Santi is a gem. Outstanding food with specials, staff that is attentive and friendly, chefs that can create something off the menu, nice wine selection, and a cozy feel, all at reasonable prices...what more could you want. One of our favorites!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friend of Tutti santiItaly1Dined on 8/17/2013I'm an insider since I started dining at Tutti Santi and it's predecessors in 1992 up on Bell Road. But why come back all those years? Dependably great food served in the comfort of a neighborhood restaurant, excellent selection of wines, especially Italian which are my favorites, proficient wait staff so the service is always good. When we are celebrating as a family or a group, Tutti Santi is our first choice. When we stray we are almost always disappointed so we keep coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was okayOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/10/2013I had been to the Tutti Santi on 90th and Via Linda and there was a much better atmosphere and I remember the food being better too. I realize they are going for tradtional and that is fine. I think I'm just not the demographic for this restaurant. My eggplant parm was okay but my husband really did not enjoy his pasta with asparagus and salmon at all. The service was good, but we will probably not go back.
- Italian Done RightTravelingmanDined on 8/10/2013Being Italian and a chef/cook myself, I am rather critical of restaurants that don't offer me something to remember. Tutti Santi always has good food well prepared and occasionally a slight twist. This is my fifth time and each experience has been a good one. The Calamari was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/5/2013Never a disappointing meal at Tutti, even after many years of visiting. Staff is friendly; food is spectacular, and very reasonably priced. recommend this highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is a solid neighborhoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/1/2013This is a solid neighborhood restaurant. We had an antipasto appetizer which was presented beautifully and very tasty. Entrees were typical, but flavorful. If I lived in the area, I would not hesitate to return.
- This restaurant reminds meRealfoodieDined on 7/25/2013This restaurant reminds me of a New York neighborhood Italian restaurant. It brought me back to my roots.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous foodJenb313Dined on 7/16/2013A friend of mine went during her visit a fe years back and recommended we go. So glad she did. The food is outgoing, especially their ravioli.Special Features:
- Tutti Santi is good for familiesTerrelaDined on 7/11/2013Tutti Santi is good for families or couples. They pay attention to the guest and the food is great. It is close by for us, so could be a last minute decision IF there is a table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waiter seemed put-out in spitePeopleDined on 7/7/2013Waiter seemed put-out in spite of the less than filled restaurant. The hostess turned us down for a booth with the statement "they're only good for 2", I responded nicely with "really?". At that point I perceived an overload of garlic in three of our meals... Have followed T-S for about 20 years now, always a special occasion, always my choice for special occasions. My last 3 visits have been less than stellar, very disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentReviewerVIPDined on 7/6/2013We come to Tutti Santi every time we get to the Phoenix area. The food is excellent. It's fresh and bursting with flavor. The staff is top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, good service.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/30/2013Great food, good service. Sit in the bar area for a little more activity, noise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Changing !LovinlifeVIPDined on 6/28/2013We have been going here for many years . The atmosphere is starting to feel dated and tired . It really needs some updating. They have new menus and although the food was good, I think the prices are creeping up to be considered expensive . For this atmosphere , I don't feel it warrants the price ! Example : two couples . We each had one cocktail, shared two appetizers , each had a main course and shared two desserts.The bill finished at $250. For that price I would rather be at a trendy Scottsdale place with a great vibe and energy , not at a neighborhood Italian bistro. I must say , the stuffed mushrooms are divine !I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Service!LouNJDined on 6/16/2013Good Italian food isn't always easy to come by here in Arizona.....Tutti Santi in Scottsdale is a treat! Good food! Great service! A caring owner! You won't be disappointed.....make it a point to go here at least once!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect4U2NightDined on 6/15/2013Been dining at Tutti Santi for 15 years. Never disappointed. Always a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/3/2013Tutti has been a main stay for us for many years. Terrific food and the service is tops. Gilda was our server, and she was fantastic.Special Features:
- Favorite localluvitDined on 5/31/2013We have been going to this resaurant for a long time and have never been disappointed in the food or the service and the shot of complimentary sambuca at the end of the meal is a nice touch!Special Features:
- Delicious Italian diningBoiZ2AZDined on 5/12/2013We would definitely go back to this restaurant! Four of us had absolutely delicious dinners there on Mother's Day evening. We all ordered different entrees and all were incredible -- I can't imagine you could go wrong with whatever you selected. We started with the stuffed mushrooms and calamari -- absolutely fantastic! Our service was outstanding -- Giuseppe was perfectly attentive, professional and charming!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent serviceChuck531Dined on 5/11/2013I will keep this short--we have been coming to Tutti Santi from the time they opened. We (4 seniors) thought the waitress was wonderful and made the evening. We also thought the prices were too high and will have to cut down on our visits due to the high cost now associated with Tutti Santi. Plan on at least a 2 hour dinner (European style) ours took 2.5 hours. The food was good but not commensurate with the price, in my opinion. If money is no object then you will have a nice meal with good service. My wife was more critical and she has rented the restaurant for special occasions over the years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.