Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale
6339 E. Greenway, Suite 108
Scottsdale, AZ 85254Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tuttisantiristorante.com/
- Phone: 4809513775
- Hours of Operation:
OPEN DINNER ONLY
MONDAY - THURSDAY 4:00 - 10:00
SATURDAY 5:00 - 11:00 SUNDAY 5:00 - 10:00
HAPPY HOUR MONDAY - FRIDAY 4:00 - 6:00
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Zacchino
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Margaret McAuley 4809513775
- Special Events: PRIVATE ROOM FOR PARTIES
SEATS UP TO 45 P.P.
SPECIAL MENU FOR 20 OR
A word from Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale
Tutti Santi by Nina is a Traditional Italian Family Restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale reviews from OpenTable diners
62 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (41)fit for foodies (29)special occasion (28)romantic (17)notable wine list (14)good for groups (10)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (4)hot spot (2)great for lunch (2)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- 3girlsVIPDined on 4/19/2014Fabulous service and ambience . Will definitely return upon our next visit in the area. Very nice family own!!Special Features:
- best ItalianGeorgeDined on 4/12/2014This has to be one of the best if not the best italian in the valley. Service was ok, but for the food and the price, you cant beat it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All the Saints get the job done.Italy1Dined on 4/12/2014Tutti Santi is a special place. It's a neighborhood restaurant with outstanding food. We try other places but always conclude that Tutti Santi is better. Variety--going to other restaurants has a price--t's not as good. Great place; we love it.Special Features:
- year after year we returnOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/6/2014year after year we return and this year was even better than ever. the food is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014We discovered this restaurant years ago and have loved it since. We often take out of town guest or fellow foodies who are looking for excellent Italian to Tutti Santi.Special Features:
- Very good but not romanticJJC55Dined on 4/3/2014Great food and service. Not very quite for romantic dinner but nice ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Recommended by friends, weORDUCKDined on 3/27/2014Recommended by friends, we decided to try Tutti Santi during our first visit to Scottsdale. What a pleasant experience. The staff was professional and attentive but not intrusive, checking back often to ensure we were not wanting. The house ravioli was perfect. The pasta tender and moist and the sauce not too heavy. The Caesar salad, too, was excellent. The greens fresh and crisp and the dressing delicious and not tossed with a heavy hand. I wondered about the extra $5 to choose Caesar over the house salad, but was not sorry. The salad, itself, was quite filling because of its generous size. Though there are so many dining choices in Scottsdale, we will not hesitate to return to Tutti Santi when we visit Scottsdale again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very comfortableOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/25/2014the place was like enjoying the company of an old friend. the waiter was attentive but not overbearing. The food reminded you of old world food but it had a new twist to it. the wine list was competent and there was recommendations for both food and wine from the waiter. we had time to eat and were not rushed. great find and we will be backSpecial Features:
- OutstandingJohnVIPDined on 3/24/2014Always a great spot to eat. Good portions and terrific quality and service. Not to be missed. I strongly recommend the Phoenix or Scottsdale locations for the best atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seven of ate dinner and eachgoody2shoesDined on 3/23/2014Seven of ate dinner and each thought their dish was the best. Good service, delicious and delicate sauces. Ask the wait staff's advice if you don't know what to order; they are knowledgeable.Special Features:
- This is the second time weOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/16/2014This is the second time we have dined at Tuttu Santi. Both times we were impresed with the quality of service and the food is delicious. Will certainly be. Back.Special Features:
- Food was excellent. ServicepaullindaDined on 3/15/2014Food was excellent. Service was excellent. Always enjoy dining at tutti santi mSpecial Features:
- DorothyS0321DorothyS0321Dined on 3/13/2014Only recommend with reservation. The wait time for food was very longSpecial Features:
- Always look forward to dining hereljeffVIPDined on 3/8/2014We love this spot and always visit when we are in the area. The food is delicious and the staff attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian food ever! GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/8/2014Best Italian food ever! Great ambiance, I love the Italian decor and real Italian waiters that speak Italian! The staff is friendly courteous. What more could you ask for?!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinind experienceflipperDined on 3/7/2014First time dining at this restaurant. It was our lucky day to find this wonderful restaurant, Food was excellent, service was terrific, management was present to make sure every table was visited and all was good with your dining experience. Will be coming back oftenSpecial Features:
- Tutti Santi Nina reviewJimPVIPDined on 3/5/2014When in Scottsdale, we always patronize this restaurant at least once. The food is always well prepared and they have vegetarian and seafood items. The eggplant parmesan was excellent and I like the canoli for dessert. My wife enjoyed her fish. They always treat you at the end of the meal with a glass of White Sambucca.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tutti Santi Nina reviewJimPVIPDined on 2/22/2014The location of this restaurant is in a shopping center, but the food and service are great. We have been here several times and visit at least once during our stay in Scottsdale. My wife and I ordered fish entrees and they were very well prepared. As an appetizer we had snails which were excellent and surprising for an Italian restaurant. The meal here is always ended with a complimentary glass of white Sambucca. Nina circulates thru the restaurant to make sure you are enjoying your meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food good, not memorableFoodieDined on 2/18/2014Prices are too high for wines and liquor. Our waiter, who may have thought he was humorous, was really a bit obnoxious. Food good, but not memorable. We had better experiences on previous occasions here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh, housemade Italian FoodFoodandWineLoverDined on 2/17/2014Really enjoyed out dinner at Tutti Santi. They had, by far, the best gnocci's I've ever had. They also had some interesting sauces, including a walnut based sauce, which I compare to a brown butter sauce with some delicate flavors of walnut. The service and ambience were excellent. But most of all I will remember the gnocci.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cozy evening out!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/15/2014First time eating in restaurant. My husband and I had a delightful dinner. Everyone was cordial, smiling, helpful . No children running all over the restaurant. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and AtmosphereWayneDined on 2/14/2014I have been to a few of the restaurants and the food has always been excellent. I always know that I will be glad that I made the choice.Special Features:
- My friends and I love thishaloDined on 2/14/2014My friends and I love this restaurant, however, twice I have made reservations in plenty of advance notice that I have requested a booth in the bar area. On two fairly recent occasions we have arrived only to find that they have given all the booths to others and the hostess wasn't especially friendly in telling us that it wasn't possible for us to have a booth - one was Valentine's evening and the other was a regular evening. I feel that when I have made reservations in advance and made a request, they have acknowledge that request, it should be fulfilled.Special Features:
- Luv2eatoutLuv2eatoutDined on 2/8/2014We have dined here several times. Lots of energy - restaurant is always full. Great food, many choices and friendly staff. Great for entertaining. Round tables available. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tutti Santi Delivers AgainJohnVIPDined on 2/5/2014Eating here is a guaranteed great meal. Nice sized portions, reasonable pricing and terrific staff make for a wonderful evening. Guiseppe took time to chat with us for a minute even though he was very busy. Truly a spot not to miss when you are in town. I visit Phoenix 8-10 times per year and always try to get to Tutti Santi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsMarcalDined on 2/1/2014We found this restaurant two years ago and it is one of our favorites! We have never had a bad meal or service. HIghly recommend!Special Features:
- We like this restaurant, butjamesDined on 2/1/2014We like this restaurant, but the waiter was not friendly this time - not engaging.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Back againAandSDined on 1/31/2014We have been in 3 Tutti Santi restaurants on our visits to Phoenix and this one is by far the best for service and food. We were impressed that everyone including the bus boys asked how our experience was. We are particularly fussy about the preparation of fish. Too often it is dry. Not at this restaurant, it was prepared to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeQueenVIPDined on 1/23/2014I have dined here numerous times and have always enjoyed my meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- True Neighborhood GemlxvetteVIPDined on 1/23/2014Our favorite local restaurant, always good food & serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always consistent fine qualitydadsixDined on 1/23/2014Always consistent fine quality in a neighborhoods setting. Realistic wine and cocktail prices with full pours. Recommend reservations.Special Features:
- Great food, great service.RigatonyDined on 1/15/2014Great food, great service. We tried half the menu and everything was outstanding !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- everything about this placeGraceVIPDined on 1/8/2014everything about this place was top rated, the food was great the service was fast and friendly, and the decor was very old world ItalySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Entree unavailable. Soup coldOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/8/2014Entree unavailable. Soup cold and had to be returned. Veal stringy. Marsala sauce gelatinous
- Pasta Pasta PastaDining101VIPDined on 1/7/2014Turtti Santi is one of our all time favorite Italian restaurants. All the menu items including fish and veal dishes are strong, However, the pasta dishes are sensational. My biggest dilemma when I go is which pasta dish to order. This time I went with the Ravioli alla Nina - great choice. These are probably the best raviolis I have ever had including restaurants in Italy. The gnocchi, lasagna, and rigatoni are as good. All meals are closed by a complimentary shot of Sambuca. Saluti.
- Very DissapointingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/31/2013After Reading and hearing of all the good reviews for this restaurant we made a reservation for New Year's Eve. We were very disappointed with the food. The atmosphere was good (kind of a homey feel to it) but the food was nothing special at all. Magiano's or Spinato's would have been better. Most of the pasta dishes were dry with no flavor at all. Sad, because we had great anticipation and higher expectations. Save the $50 per person......
- A great neighborhood choiceEugieDined on 12/30/2013We have been coming to Tutti Santi for years as it is a very short distance from our home. Nina makes the word's best "bolognese" and her other choices are great as well. We enjoy the $2.00 off appetizers for "Happy Hour" (the escargot is particularly yummy) and the service is always impeccable (Luisa is a gem). A little pricey for a "casual" night out, but well worth it on the taste buds. Our only complaint is that the wines are super expensive, wish that they had a reasonably priced "house red".Special Features:
- Great as AlwaysJustMeVIPDined on 12/27/2013This is the second time my wife and I came here and again we were NOT disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- reviewCharlieBrownDined on 12/6/2013Great staff great food...,,.......................................Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian Food in Valley2stisfiedDined on 12/4/2013We have been coming to this restaurant for years and we have never been disappointed. The servers are pros and the pasta is light and tasty. We especially like the veal and seafood dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.