Buca di Beppo - Excalibur Las Vegas
3850 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Excalibur Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 7027951010x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Wednesday: 10:30am - Midnight, Thursday - Saturday: 10:30am - Midnight, Sunday: 10:30am - Midnight
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Excalibur Las Vegas
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buca di Beppo - Excalibur Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Excalibur ›
Buca di Beppo - Excalibur Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
47 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (24)special occasion (19)kid-friendly (13)great for lunch (8)romantic (5)late-night find (5)fit for foodies (4)notable wine list (4)neighborhood gem (2)hot spot (2)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)great for brunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Great Place to EatLove2EatOutDined on 4/20/2014Great food, and service. It was a little on the high end of price, but for what you get, it was expected. Well worth the cost if there is three sharing the small dishes vs just the two of us.Special Features:
- Open table reservations -no pointCmtiffDined on 4/19/2014Made reservation in march for our wedding dinner for 10 people. Arrived- the gal told me that open table res don't get any priority and we may have to wait an hour and a half. Her manager stood behind her speaking poorly about me cause I didn't understand that was normal and they didn't know what do with me- I interjected and told him i was the party of 10 he was speaking of. She offered a table and told us that could accommodate us but we only had a little over an hour to eat cause another party was coming in. We ended up being handed menus and asked to order as soon as we say down. Very poor service upon arrival- food was good, but won't go back! Humiliating experience in front of our guests!Special Features:
- Birthday celebrationRaguDined on 4/18/2014Our wait was only about 10 minutes so I highly recommend a reservation. Great food!!! A little loud, but my family had a great time !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad experience for lunchTTseDined on 4/15/2014Buca di Beppo, as a restaurant chain, is great. The location at Excalibur, however, leaves much to be desired. Our waiter seemed like he didn't want to help us. The house bread he brought us was cold. Our entrees were also lukewarm and some parts of the pasta also felt hard and not freshly cooked. It took forever to get the waiter to do basic tasks like refill our drinks and to get our bill despite the fact there were hardly any people there. When the waiter returned with my credit card, there was only a bill and not the paper for me to add the tip. I was tempted to not leave a tip. But I asked another employee to get the waiter for me. She said she was just a hostess and I would have to ask a waiter to get that waiter - wow.
- Good GroupNottobadDined on 4/14/2014It would be a good place to do a group meal where everyone is ok eating the same 1 or 2 items. The food is good but not great, so do not go expecting to be blown out of the water. Expensive though if you are breaking it up not bad at all for the price, though they do not give you any extras. No complimentary items to along with your meals, like bread. Also do not expect to get a complete meal. You get just a bowl of pasta or a plate of chicken.Special Features:
- wonderful experiencehannahDined on 4/7/2014We were in a large group, and our waiter was awesome! He was very quick, and extremely nice! The food was great, and the family style was nice because you could try a little bit of everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimeGiffDined on 3/31/2014Your staff were very helpful in helping us select the appropriate amount of food. Otherwise we would have over ordered and would have spent way too much money. Thank you for the great service!Special Features:
- Not disappointed!!!VegasFanaticDined on 3/29/2014We ate at Buca on Saturday night. We had reservations for 5pm. We arrived at 5 on the dot (total fluke, not being neurotic). When we arrived, the place was nearly dead. A ton of open tables. We were told we would be seated in 5 minutes. Ok, it's dead and we have reservations. That was annoying. We had hockey tickets and still needed to catch a cab to the arena so we decided to cut the wait off at 15 minutes. We thought it was fair considering we had reservations and all. At the 15 minute mark we were taken to our table. The waiter was friendly and helpful. He had a great personality. The food was amazing, as always. The décor is dusty and trashy. You get a coupon if you stay at Luxor. We will be back :)Special Features:
- Great food and flavor- andJJLVDined on 3/23/2014Great food and flavor- and a lot of it. Good value considering Las Vegas pricing....Also attentive service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice spot for small groupJayhogyDined on 3/21/2014A nice meal for after working a trade show all day. We will keep it on the list for our next tripSpecial Features:
- Bring FriendsdbaiocchiVIPDined on 3/10/2014You will never leave here hungry. The fact that all of their selections are meant for a large group means that you will leave with at least one more meal in the bag if your party is 3 or less. Just the two of us...we left stuffed, and with tomorrows lunch in the bag. The food was middle of the road italian. Not stellar, but good, filling, hot comfort food. The salad with the apples was a very good choice...we recommend it. This is a place to let loose and be a little noisy. Large parties always tend to be this way. We enjoyed it, but don't plan on a "romantic quiet evening" here.Special Features:
- B-day!Dom1Dined on 3/10/2014I loved my experience here. I came in for my birthday dinner and enjoyed every second of it. Friendly service, and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/7/2014On line reservations really don't count at the Excalibur Buca di Beppo according to the manager on Friday night, March 7th. Even though they were made two days prior. The manager would have preferred us to have called in the reservation because those reservations have priority. The 15 minute allowed grace period turned into 30 minutes. We indicated that we had two handicap people in our 6 person party and yet we were seated in the very back of the restaurant and passed two tables toward the front that could have seated us. We think is was a way to get back at us for complaining of the wait.
- Okay, but not fabulousFajitaFanDined on 3/1/2014The food was good, but impressed me as overpriced - check the menu for the large portioned green salad, as an example. Service was kind of slow. Then, when serving a table kiddy-corner from us, the waiter knocked over a chair, that hit me (hard!) in the leg (I even hollered "ouch.") No manager came by to see that I was okay. Sort of odd.Special Features:
- wait a little longmingsDined on 3/1/2014I love this place for group dining but the wait was a little long. To be fair, I expect food for large groups to take a little longer to get, but all of our main dishes (except the pizza came out together). The pizza just took WAY too long. Of course all the food is suppose to arrive at once but we were seriously done eating a good 15 minutes before the pizza even got there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visit was great!FirstvisitdinerDined on 2/14/2014I had always wanted to eat at Bucca but never had the chance to until I was in Las Vegas. It was valentines day weekend and what more perfect way to celebrate then to try out this place. Everything was great the only thing was our waiter would disappear for a while and it took long to get our food, I unset and that it was a busy day because of valentines day, but they could of been more organized and prepared. The food was amazing and the portions were huge. Definitely worth the price! Overall I loved the place and would definitely come back and recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was a good Valentine'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Thanks to opentable I reserved the table for 2. Met my gf at the place and went to check in. The hostess asked to wait and they will arrange it. While we were waiting, a mom with her teenage daughters asked for a table for 4. They told her it will be available in 4 hours. LOL. They were shocked, it was Valentine's so without reservation... We enjoyed our time :) The table next to us had 3 kids and it was the little boy's birthday. The servers came up to their table and sang the Happy Birthday song and as a surprise served him with icecream, but not a scoop, not even a cup, but something more like a vase with more than 3 pounds of vanilla icecream LOL. That was so much fun to watch them. The food was good and atmosphere was wonderful :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great time~1vballfanDined on 2/14/2014Had a party of 24 and we were accommodated very well. No glitches at all! thanks for a great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!AndyDined on 2/14/2014Despite some bad reviews on Yelp, my date and I decided to try out the place for our first time since we have been craving Italian. What a surprise this place was! Not only was the food great, our server was friendly and helpful despite it being busy on Valentine's Day. We got a nice laugh out of the large serving of spaghetti and meatballs. That thing is huge!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What happened?FoodieVIPDined on 2/7/2014Poor Buca Di Bepo... From the first years in Vegas til now, it has turned itself into the Olive Garden. Too bad, it was really good at one time! Service was not terrible but I can best describe it as going thru the motions.
- YumminessOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/29/2014Been here a few times great ambiance. Friendly staff. The portions are large so choose the size of your order wisely. But it is one place I will be coming back to again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average Italian food made for largeNgolamcoDined on 1/27/2014This place serves everything family style so be prepared to share, not the place to go if you don't want the same thing as your party unless you want a ton of leftovers! We waited 10 mins after our reservation. Service was good. We had the stuffed chicken and a side of fettuccine which was good but nothing outstanding, very average. But would be good for a large group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Birthday!lukeDined on 1/10/2014The large room and large share-able portions were perfect for our group of 11 celebrating a 21st birthday. Andie was awesome!Special Features:
- My wife's birthday partyLarryDined on 1/10/20149 of us sat at the round "popes table" and shared a wonderful meal. Great food, great service and now great memories.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experienceSRGBDined on 1/5/2014Pasta lovers may apreciate. I really recomend fried mozarela and ravioli al pomodoro.Special Features:
- Average food; slow service.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/25/2013We were a party of 3 seated within 5 minutes of our reservation time. However, then we waited about 10 minutes to be acknowledged by a server at all. Service time was incredibly slow, despite the restaurant not seeming overly busy or lacking staff. The pizza was pretty good; the proscuitto stuffed chicken was very good; but the rosemary potatoes which our server was promoting were very bland. Of course, all of the portions were very generous as they are served family style. Once we finished dinner, we again waited a long time for the check; about another 10 minutes. We would probably try a different location next time, as we normally enjoy Buca di Beppo.Special Features:
- Christmas in Italy via Las Vegas.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/25/2013very nice place, our waiter was so nice and personable. the food was plentiful and very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bad servicemichy13Dined on 12/25/2013Service was very poor. Food was dry as it had clearly been under the heat light. Not the best situation for my guests.
- Great Place for a Family BirthdayWhatAboutBobDined on 11/30/2013With family members scattered around the western US we chose Las Vegas as our meeting place in order to celebrate a "surprise" 50th birthday and selected Buca Di Beppo - Excalibur for dinner that special evening. In all there were 8 adults (from ages 30-75) and 2 small children. All in all, our group had a wonderful time and everyone agreed that the food was as good or better than expected. The chopped antipasto salad was a big hit as were the lasagna and chicken marsala. Each of the kids ordered spaghetti and meatballs and there was far more than they could possibly eat. The evening turned out to be a perfect combination of food, fun, and family and the birthday girl said what a memorable birthday she had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- thanksgivingmercgtcDined on 11/28/2013Thanksgiving dinner for three was enjoyable could have been hotter but place was buzzin so accepted slight delay in table attendance from staff as this was our third visit to BUCA and previous visits had no failings at all .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had thanksgiving dinner there.wordsworthDined on 11/28/2013Had thanksgiving dinner there. It was not very tasteful. Everyone at the table hated the green beans (hard as a rock). dessert of cannolis was very good. Service was very good.Special Features:
- Good, but........CindylouDined on 11/28/2013We had Thanksgiving here while in Vegas together with family. We ordered their turkey dinner which was actually very good, except there was barely enough mashed potatoes, dressing and gravy. Lots of turkey - we kept asking for more gravy and barely had enough. It was kinda weird. There must have been a shortage, but they did not tell us. We ordered a turkey dinner for 6, which was 69.99. One of the children ordered chicken parmesan which was 30.00. That was bizarre as well. So for a shortage of Thanksgiving essentials and an overpriced child's order, I can't give it a high score. I would only recommend if you really like the restaurant. The food we were served was very good. But, a few unsatisfactory bumps.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional DinnerChasinDined on 11/28/2013My party and I went to have Thanksgiving Dinner, family style, and the food was absolutely fantastic. The combination of Turkey and pasta was strangely wonderful and made me wish I could get it that all the time. The service was kind of lack luster but it was alright since all the food is served in trough-like bowls.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Mealluv2eatDined on 11/28/2013Great Thanksgiving meal, with lots of left overs!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Filled a gapOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/26/2013Everything is served family style so you order a small portion to share (3 people) or large (7people). We had spaghetti and meatballs. The sauce was tasty but meatball was dry and not that spectacular. There was groups dining who looked they were having fun which made the atmosphere nice. The pizza looked really good. It hit the spot and after a long flight filled us up before bed. I would definitely visit again just wouldn't order meatballs. The server was great too.Special Features:
- Too badRun2eatDined on 11/16/2013Was very disappointed that reservations did not seem to matter. We were seated approximately 40 minutes after the reservation time. It was hard to get drink refills. Part of our meal went to another table, so when we did receive the baked ziti, the other food was already finished. It is sad to spend $160 on family style dinner and have disappointments like we did.
- so so experiencediningallthetimeDined on 11/2/2013Very good food, plenty of it, but impossible to converse due to volume of other dinersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experience!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/2/2013Excellent dining experience!!! Food and service great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow!ArthurDined on 10/29/2013Had party of 8 and were seated immediately. The restaurant, I would estimate, was 33% full and not busy. Around a 7 min greet without any sort of "drive by" by anyone. Ordered: Buca Trio app, apple gorgonzola salad, fettuccine alfredo with chicken, eggplant parm, and lasagna. Food was average. Long wait for everything ruined the experience! 10 min app and 45 min wait for food. We were there for approximately 2 hrs. Server wasn't busy, maybe had 2 to 3 small party tables aside from us, would disappear for 10 minutes at a time. Had a spill, no one to be found. Needed extra bowls, no one to be found. No one to be found for 10 minutes after we got our food. Table next to us actually dashed before receiving entrees after waiting for so longSpecial Features:
- Poor serviceJustmarriedDined on 10/26/2013Our waitress took forever to refill drinks, when I asked for sweeten low, she forgot it twice! Everyone's food came out all at different times. At least 10 mins apart! I've been to this restaurant many times in Phoenix AZ... thats why we pick this place for out wedding dinner and never had this bad of service this bad. Wedding dinner ruined!Special Features: