Ruth's Chris Steak House - Anaheim
2041 South Harbor Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92802Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Anaheim
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/7735/Anaheim
- Phone: 7147505466
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Jose Pulgarin
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in Anaheim, CA the same flavor, service and expertise from Ruth's Chris to you! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience.
- Private Party Facilities: The restaurant offers private rooms for groups of 10 to 40 guests with full audio visual capabilities. Please call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Patty Bonofiglio 8779250681
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Anaheim
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Anaheim, CA serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Anaheim - Best Restaurants in Anaheim ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Anaheim reviews from OpenTable diners
81 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (63)romantic (39)notable wine list (30)fit for foodies (22)good for groups (20)neighborhood gem (13)hot spot (9)vibrant bar scene (5)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (4)great for outdoor dining (3)scenic view (3)great for brunch (2)late-night find (2)Show More
- quality steak houseRobUDined on 2/23/2014Food (well except for the dessert) was fantastic. The perfectly grilled steaks on the hot plates that keep your dinner hot, along with keeping the sides warm to the last bite. The dessert wasn't bad, just seemed to pale in comparison to the quality of the rest of the food. Probably serves me right, I was going to order the banana cream pie.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightShonmoniqueVIPDined on 2/22/2014My husband and I enjoyed our date night. Dinner was absolutely delicious. I really enjoyed the crab stuffed mushrooms and the Brussels sprouts with Bacon. My husband enjoyed his rib-eye steak. It was cooked to perfection and melted in his mouth! Looking forward to our next visit!!Special Features:
- Excellent FoodlovegoodfoodDined on 2/17/2014Best steak I have had in a long time! Classic Ruth Chris on sizzling plate with butter. Ordered the 11oz fliet as a part of their Ruth Chris Classics menu which was surprisingly affordable for a high end restaurant. Plenty of food (3 courses) including choice of soup or salad, Entree (in my case an 11oz filet) with a side (the brussell sprouts were awesome) and dessert, all for under $55.00 (not including tax or grat). Couldn't beat it, it was an incredible meal and great service as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service with a smile!TJonesDined on 2/16/2014We had a great Valentines Day weekend, the food was delicious. The staff was very friendly, and caring!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect special occasion restaurantArthurrxDined on 2/16/2014The Anaheim location has great food, excellent service and beautiful decor. This is our favorite restaurant,Special Features:
- Good not great, overpricedSteakLUVerDined on 2/14/2014We walk inside and are greeted by a host that looks like she doesn't want to be there. We let her know we have a reservation at 8:15. She proceeds to tell us they are 30 to 45 min behind on reservations. What is the point of making reservations then! Especially since the walk ins wait time was 45 min for outdoor seating! We finally get seated close to 8:45. It takes 7 minutes for the waitress to address us. Waitress then comes by and takes our drink order and we also order our food. Please tell me why our salads came before we even got our drinks. Waitress comes by and says oh I knew I was forgetting something! Then went to go get our drinks. Long story short, the food was average, bill was too high, a very forgettable dinner.Special Features:
- 1st and last time hereRobertDined on 2/14/2014Went here with my wife for Valentines Day 2014 had a reservation for 815pm, didn't get sited until 9pm wow. I know it was Valentines day and it was a little busy, but I had a reservation!! When we got situated the waiter was very nice I have to admit, but once we got our orders that was it we waited 1hr for the appetizers/food to come out it was a little long even for an American restaurant. I was about to call the waiter over to inquire about the food at the hour mark, but at the same time the food came out. I wasn't impressed with the steak and lobster I ordered, I was expecting greatness from this steakhouse, but found the steak to be rather dry and bland. The miniature lobster tails were cute, not filling, but small and cute.Special Features:
- We had an amazing dinner onMegsanVIPDined on 2/14/2014We had an amazing dinner on Valentine's night at Ruth's Chris! Great service throughout our entire dinner and food was cooked perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's Day DinnerdineoutalotDined on 2/14/2014Ordered the 44 ounce steak for two and it was cooked to perfection. My fiancee loved her half and was well pleased with the way It was served. The lobster macaroni & cheese was also a very good side dish. We will definitely plan to return to dine again the next chance we get. We will make it our own special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fillet & lobsterMarioDined on 2/13/2014The fillet mignon was tasty and tender. The lobster was succulent and juicy. I tried a Ruth Chris chopped salad, and I thought it was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!HayleybDined on 2/3/2014My boyfriend and I decided to celebrate our two year anniversary at Ruth Chris and it was just lovely. I walked in expecting great service and besides the food that is what really set this steakhouse apart. We arrived a few hours before our reservation but we were still seated right away and confetti hearts and stars were sprinkled on our table. I believe our waitress was Christina, very helpful and a big deal for my boyfriend was that he never had to ask for a refill she was always right there with one. We got the one set meal on the menu, I got the ribeye and my man got the fellet mignon, both perfectly cooked, perfectly seasoned. On our dessert plates they gave us a candle and wrote happy anniversary in chocolate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always amazingMernandoDined on 1/19/2014Just a great place for a perfect steak and they make the best dirty martini.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steaks everAgDaneDined on 1/15/2014Our group had several different cuts of steak they were just fantastic. The sides are excellent as well. We love going here whenever we have an opportunity. The service is always attentive without being intrusive.Special Features:
- Lovely birthday celebrationLParkerDined on 1/12/2014We brought our son and his friends for his 18th birthday. He said he wanted steak, so I chose the best place I could find. I was not disappointed! The food was excellent and the menu choices were good. I like the Ruth's Classic option to keep the costs down. The service was excellent. The restaurant is really beautiful. I would suggest making the explanation of "substations" on Ruth's Classic options a bit clearer…more of an "upgrade than straight substation since the price went up. All in all - excellent night and will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth's Chris, Anaheim-best one yetBengDined on 1/12/2014The overall experience raised the bar for all the others to follow!Special Features:
- Awesome date night dinnerHappyinloveDined on 1/10/2014We love coming here on our date nights, the steak is so tender/delicious & service is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overall diningfoodieloverDined on 1/10/2014Our experience at Ruth's Chris was very good. The only problem we had is that our waiter and waitress never refilled our drinks until we got to dessert and I finally had to ask for more tea. She went to the lengths of bringing me a refill but never brought my husband one and he had the same drink. We were all empty except my son who was close to the bottom.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Food and Service (Sandy)Foodie7575Dined on 1/3/2014I joined a friend here to celebrate his birthday and couldn't have picked a better place. Our bartender, Sandy, was super sweet and knowledgeable about any drink we were considering. I've been here several times, and besides recommending the steaks (which are all amazing), I also suggest the sweet potato casserole and Brussels sprouts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite place to dineylmom2Dined on 1/3/2014Our favorite place to dine out for a nice meal. Food is outstanding and service is impeccable! Great ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful FoodAshleyGrijalvaDined on 12/31/2013The food was amazing as always! We got the orange mojoito to drink which is not on the menu but was fabulous :) The 42.95 6oz filet with shrimp and a salad and a side and desert was a fantastic deal! The steak at Ruth's Chris is the best you will ever have!Special Features:
- I thought this was an upscaleJudyVIPDined on 12/31/2013I thought this was an upscale restaurant but patrons were dressed like they were going to Disneyland.Special Features:
- Steak LoverSeafoodlvrDined on 12/31/2013This is one of my favorite restaurants for special occasion. We went there for New Year's Eve and had an amazing time. You can't go wrong here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No complaints - Just great steakmisskittyDined on 12/31/2013My boyfriend and I have been trying different steakhouses, but everywhere we go his order is always done wrong - and he hates it. So we decided to go here to finally get a great steak that is done right. He loved it. While the steak that he was delivered wasn't medium rare like he asked for, it was more medium well (but could be due to the hot plate they serve it on), he said it still had great flavor - a sign of the top quality of steak they use here. We would definitely come here again and again. The selection is great and the value is great - considering the quality of steak you get.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than EverFrecklesVIPDined on 12/29/2013Dinner there has always been excellent. This evening our steak was the best ever. Strip done to med-rare perfection, Chop salad just perfect with a dressing that complimented the assorted vegetables without being heavy & the baked potato that was as usual good (nothing out of the ordinary). We always enjoy Ruth's Chris but this dinner was particularly good. Kendra was our wraitress & helped us with our dinner selections as well our wine choices. Thanks Kendra, you added to our enjoyment of an evining out. I can only look forward to our next trip - which will be before too long! Thanks guys for a great evening with my best beau. (30+ years & still going strong!)Special Features:
- Best steaks!AviddinerVIPDined on 12/29/20133 of us dined out for steaks. These were by far better than the other recents steaks we got at area steak houses! We will be back more often!!
- AWESOME AS EVER!chienVIPDined on 12/29/2013Took my holiday staff to dinner. Service was GREAT as usual and our food was as delicious as it always is. As always, great price, great food, great service, an over-all great dining experience!Special Features:
- Excellent service from theRobertDined on 12/27/2013Excellent service from the time we opened the door til the door closed behind us. Drinks were out of this world good. Steaks and lobster were perfectly done and the brussel sprouts were divine. Recommend to anyone for that special aniversay or date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a cut above the restFacebook650Dined on 12/25/2013I've been a customer Ruth Chris Anaheim and Beverly Hills for over 6 years now and I've never had a bad experience. However, for the first time ever, my 12 oz ribeye was not up to par. Not only was it overseasoned and too salty, it didn't feel like it was "hot" enough to substantiate the 500 degrees temperature that Ruth is known for. Additionally, the potatoe au gratin that we ordered wasn't cheesy enough. Considering how it was Christmas. Our server, Anthony (from Riverside,CA), was amazing, cracked jokes, and courteous. Ambiance like always, is great for romance or to impress a client when closing a deal. , I didn't complain to the server because I understand how tough it must be to have to work on such a holiday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/25/2013We have been to this restaurant many times and have been pleased most of the time. Last night, however, we had a different experience. My husband's steak was full of grizzle and fat which should not happen with prime meat. They brought the wrong order of side and the waiter was rude by taking my husband's drink away before he was done without asking. Not sure we will go back.
- Amazing SteakuglydogadventuresDined on 12/25/2013Filet to die for. Delicious. Best steak I ever had anywhere!Special Features:
- Ruth's Chris is a ChristmasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/24/2013Ruth's Chris is a Christmas Eve tradition for our family - we all look forward to the good steaks and special night out. We return to the Anaheim location every year. This year, service was a little more lacking than on previous occasions, nothing awful, but just had to wait a long time for basic services like water refills. We also had to wait longer than usual to be greeted by our waiter. But the food is ALWAYS delicious!Special Features:
- Ruth's Chris is one of mykayleeDined on 12/24/2013Ruth's Chris is one of my favorite places for steak. This time, food was good as usual, but my lamb chop with a bit tough The knife was dull, so I had a hard time cutting my meat. I should have asked for a sharper knife. Ambiance was just "ok" There was a family with a young child that kept whining loudly. Everyone in the room noticed.Special Features:
- Wonderful family Christmas DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/23/2013Fantastic food, great drinks, incredible service and a great night out with my family......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was my second visit toHitomiVIPDined on 12/22/2013This was my second visit to this restaurant. Since we were seated in the bar section table where it was kind of dark and plain but kind of quiet and cozy, it lacked the luxury and vibrant energy feeling that you would experience in the main dining room. We were little disappointed but the food and service were great. The restaurant was very busy because of the holiday season.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food with fantasticLucyDined on 12/20/2013Amazing food with fantastic service. Will definitely be back here soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth's Chris puts out a greatOCTDDined on 12/14/2013Ruth's Chris puts out a great presentation. It is extremely costly. I'm not sure if it is really worth the price.Special Features:
- Loved the look of the Restaurant...Spicy1Dined on 12/14/2013Loved the look of the Restaurant..... Beautiful.... Although the food and service not as good as the one in Irvine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My new favorite restaurant!ChaseDined on 11/30/2013I wanted to take my girlfriend somewhere nice for our anniversary, and we both love going to outback, so I thought I'd treat us to an upgrade. This place is amazing. Even if the food sucked I'd still eat there again. The atmosphere is very cool, our server was super cool and helpful, and even brought complimentary sauces and extra things he thought we should try. I don't even have the time to describe the food, but it was worth the money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ThanksgivingProfessorEDBDined on 11/28/2013Who knew Ruth's Chris did Turkey. The entire meal was spectacular. Thanks for making the day special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/23/2013This is one of our favorite places to celebrate any special occasion .Special Features: