Ruth's Chris Steak House - Anaheim
2041 South Harbor Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92802Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Anaheim
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/7735/Anaheim
- Phone: 7147505466
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Jose Pulgarin
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in Anaheim, CA the same flavor, service and expertise from Ruth's Chris to you! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience.
- Private Party Facilities: The restaurant offers private rooms for groups of 10 to 40 guests with full audio visual capabilities. Please call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Patty Bonofiglio 8779250681
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Anaheim
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Anaheim, CA serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Anaheim - Best Restaurants in Anaheim ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Anaheim reviews from OpenTable diners
84 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (65)romantic (41)notable wine list (32)fit for foodies (22)good for groups (21)neighborhood gem (13)hot spot (9)vibrant bar scene (6)great for lunch (5)kid-friendly (4)great for outdoor dining (3)scenic view (3)great for brunch (2)late-night find (2)Show More
- My fave location of this placeAloha1734VIPDined on 5/3/2014We always have an amazing time at this location of Ruth's Chris. We came to celebrate 2 belated birthdays, one for my uncle & the other my husband. Our waiter Brian was AMAZING! He catered to all our odd requests & needs. He was helpful, kind, & had a genuine interest in our celebration & being there. Manager I think was Jeff, he was so nice & again made us feel like we were the only ones in the room. Great decore too. This RC is designed so awesome with the wine walls & Italian blown glass! Super fun, great food. Impecible service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENTpkdismeDined on 4/30/2014This Ruth's Chris Steak House is outstanding. Their staff is also exceptionally competent and well trained. There is not much noise in the main dining room other than "white noise" in the background in spite of its proximity to Disneyland. The amount of food is good for 2 meals!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is fantastic!DebbieVIPDined on 4/29/2014Went here for the hubby's birthday- the food was, as always, unbelievably good! Can't wait for the next special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nighsc InighscoDined on 4/26/2014I brought my girlfriend who had never been to a Ruth Chris restraunt before. She was impressed. We started out enjoying the bread they brought and a nice glass of Riesling . The wine glasses were chilled just right and it was a wonderful wine from the napa area I believe. Of course we had to choose a appetizer ,which we chose the lump crab cakes. I thought they had nice crab meat but a little to much butter during the cooking might of buried the crab flavor a bit. For dinner we chose the filets. The were done perfectly! And we're the star of the dinner. Another great star of the night was the side of scalloped potatoes. Great stuff. The meal for two of us was over two hundred which was of course overprice ex.Special Features:
- MediocreNVfoodieDined on 4/20/2014Usual Ruth Chris food but not outstanding as expected. Ambiance reminds me of a converted hotel coffee shop. Server was attentive but carried too many tables. It was also my wife's birthday and the only thing that made it memorable was a fantastic bottle wine we brought. Did not meet my expectations for a usual Ruth Chris dining.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth's Chris Steak HousePlus3Dined on 4/20/2014Originated in Louisiana, $$$, High Quality FlavorFUL Food in EVERY bite, EVERY thing on the menu is Always Superb, Appetizers,Entree's, Sides A laCarte, soups/salads, Desert,Drinks,cocktails ,Wines ,Worth Every $, the Cheese stuffed Chicken Breast is a #1 choice of mine, The Ruth's Chris Family & their Service is always so Wonderful. San Francisco,Walnut creek,Anaheim, Not a #1 choice for Children to run free but Children Are ALWAYS Welcomed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific Evening!!!TonyVIPDined on 4/19/2014We had an outstanding evening at Ruth's Chris Steak House. Brian was our server and did an amazing job. We enjoyed the Spicy Lobster appetizer, Filet's, some great side dishes....I recommend the sweet potatoes....they were so delicious and a Chocolate Duo for dessert. The atmosphere is very nice and our server Brian, made us feel like the only table in the restaurant...though the place was packed. Overall, a great evening....delicious food, great atmosphere and very attentive and courteous service. Step away from the tourist meals, get dressed up and go have a nice meal at Ruth's Chris and asked to be seated with Brian. You'll be glad you did!!!Special Features:
- Best Ruth's Chris we've triedfoodieloverDined on 4/15/2014This is by far the best Ruth's Chris we've been to. We always make a point to visit this location whenever we go to Disneyland. From start to finish the food and service is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice eveningCrazyBeeDined on 4/6/2014We came here for our 1yr wedding anniversary. Our overall experience was a positive one. The only thing that kept me from rating it as perfect is that once we were seated no one came to wait on us. We waited 10+min and I finally had to call someone over. After that the service was great and the good was wonderful. We had the crab stuffed mushrooms which were delicious, my husband had the ribeye combo with sauted mushrooms and a Cesar salad. I had the filet mignon combo with cauliflower au gratin and a house salad. They brought is dessert with a happy anniversary not written on the plate. Overall a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak!!!MErcyMEDined on 4/5/2014This place does make great steak!! They know what they are doing, highly recommend for any occasions.Special Features:
- SpectactularWe2travelabitVIPDined on 4/5/2014We are not people who like to frequent chains, however this one for special occasions is spectacular!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- romantic dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/29/2014Our 5th anniversary dinner, 5 stars service! Food was absolutely delicious, filet, potatoes au gratin, and lobster Mac.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okEntertainingDined on 3/29/2014I've dined here before and the food was very good . This time, not so good. The bread and salad were very good, but my steak had a lot of fat and the potatoes were bland. Maybe it was an off night.Special Features:
- AwesomeCVTorresDined on 3/29/2014Celebrated 20th anniversary, staff and waiters took extra care in helping us enjoy our special evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The good was DELICIOUS! IOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2014The good was DELICIOUS! I would definetly visit this place again and recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/28/2014Decided to go and try Ruth's Chris for the first time. Place looked great. Great location and friendly service. Steak was amazing but was not impressed by the sides. Potatos ah gratin lacked flavor. Really disappointed with the potatoes. Our water server checked on us more than our server which was a little disappointing as well. Would definitely go back but will think twice about sides.Special Features:
- The Best Steak EverBoncuisineDined on 3/26/2014I have heard people talk about steak "so tender you can cut it with a fork: although I have never eaten a steak like that. That is until the other night at Ruth Chris Steak House. The steak was beyond outstanding, tender and flavorful. The whole meal was fantastic and so was the service. A 10 our of 10.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderfull Experience!!!ClaudiaVIPDined on 3/22/2014I loved this restaurant. My first time at Ruth's Chris Steak House and for sure I'll come back!!!The food was perfect and the service as well . I just moved to California for my surprise this restaurant is around Disneyland,is crowded all the time.....so the noise level was a little bit more than I prefer .....next time I'll go in Irvine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food & Outstanding ServiceTonyVIPDined on 3/21/2014First time there after a friend recommended we go and ask to be seated in Brian's station. What a great evening! They have a very complete menu for steak lovers along with great seafood options. Spicy Lobster appetizer was delicious. They've got a great wine list. The service was IMPECCABLE!!! Brian went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of, treated amazing and never once did he skip a beat...he's quite knowledgable with wine and made some great recommendations. Good steak is good steak and every restaurant has some variations of side dishes list most steak places do...Ruth's Chris is pretty good and the place itself is beautiful. Do yourself a favor, make a reservation for dinner and ask to be seated with Brian!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow serviceIlovesteakDined on 3/19/2014The service was so slow. Our entire dining took 2 hours and 45 minutes. I think the waitress forgot we were there. Other tables came and went with desert before we were even asked about desert. It was overall a not so great experience. It was for my mothers birthday but I believe she was very disappointed.
- Steak is like no other placePhilDined on 3/18/2014My go-to place for Anniversaries & Birthdays is ALWAYS Mastros Steakhouse but for the sake of trying something different AND proximity we tried Ruth's Chris. The Ribeye, in my opinion, is better then Mastros, Houston's, Morton's, The Ranch - (Lawry's comes close). The service was excellent but I was really missing the bread and dinner side selection from Mastros. The bread pudding dessert was really good and the small birthday surprise was a nice touch. I was hoping that this would be the wife's new 'go-to' place but I dont' think it made the cut. Overall, I still recommend Ruth's Chris to those visiting the Anaheim area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/15/2014We dined here for my wife's birthday and enjoyed the service, food, and overall ambience. Was recommended by friends and will be recommending it to others!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect steak meal ever.familydinersDined on 3/14/2014We ate at Seattle & San Francisco Ruth Chris before & remembered good experience. So, we were confident about trying this location. Turned out much better than expected. My husband couldn't stop raving about it. We ordered "porterhouse steak for 2" plus salad & broiled tomato to share, kind of family style. The steak cooked perfectly & the presentation made the meal wonderful. They brought us 2 hot plates w/ sizzling butter & herbs and put steak on them to serve. Great idea. We have eaten lot of steaks in countless restaurants since we like to travel. This one definitely on the top of our list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey and okay...MarcoVIPDined on 3/13/2014I have been a "fan" of Ruth's Chris restaurants over the years and have dined at many of their restaurants. Ruth's Chris is known for its excellent meats and sizzling plates throughout the world of American steakhouses. My impression is that their corporate success has become their downfall. I found the quality of the the food preparation at the Anaheim/Garden Grove, California location to be rather poor. My steak arrived sitting in an excessive pool of butter, and the tower of shoestring fries arrived warm and cooled quickly. The bread and butter have transformed into a mini loaf and a rounded scoop of whipped butter. If the price tag had been lower, I might have written these things off, but the price far exceeds the culinary reality.
- Special Occasion treatchattyDined on 3/13/2014We always enjoy our meal and the service is wonderful.Special Features:
- Best steaks ever...FoodieloverDined on 3/12/2014I've had steaks just about everywhere and no place compares to Ruth's Chris. No other place serves their meet on 500 degree plates and comes to you sizzling and perfectly seasoned. Simply the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My 8th time at this locationMikeDined on 3/7/2014We dined during the time of a very busy convention and the restaurant was fully booked. Visited the front desk staff early in the afternoon and let them know I was going to have one more in my party. She easily met my request. Even though the restaurant was busy, we were not rushed and our waitress never missed a beat. Don't even need to discuss the food- top notch as always. Will be back for a 9th visit this time of year in 2015.Special Features:
- Absolute winnerKittyGVIPDined on 3/4/2014Enjoyed a fantastic 3-course dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak House, Anaheim in March 2014. expensive but worth every penny. The portion sizes are just right for me (also noticed lots of table taking leftovers home). The recommended wine matched the steak well. The wait staff were attentive. Meals were served at just the right time and empty plates cleared away promptly. will definitely return the next time i am in anaheim and can highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayTonyDined on 3/2/2014This was a quick spur of the moment reservation for my birthday. Ruth's Chris is one of the best steakhouse chains in America. The food is expensive, but generally it is also very good. It's a very nice place for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is just ok for me.GreatfoodconnoisseurDined on 3/1/2014The food is just ok for me. I've had better steaks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A place to celebrate with FamilyAnnieDined on 3/1/2014I went to celebrate a birthday in the family and it was a great experience. They gave a lot of extra attention to make sure our dinner was a great experience.Special Features:
- ImpressedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/28/2014I went with my husband and another couple. The restaurant is beautiful and the staff was very attentive. Would definitely recommend.Special Features:
- AppreciationdjstreethitzDined on 2/28/2014I was greeted with a smile when me and my wife entered the restaurant. I also liked how from the greeters from the servers I was taken care of It was a great experience will be bringing my entire family next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!Luv2dineDined on 2/27/2014Always love love love the steak here! My all time favorite steak place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were very pleased withStellyDined on 2/27/2014We were very pleased with the service. Our waitress was excellent and very nice. We were disappointed with the quality of the food considering the price. We felt the food did not have much flavor and the steak was very tough. Overall we were not pleased and would not recommend the restaurant.Special Features:
- Live up to it's reputationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/25/2014What an amazing meal! I can't generally afford Ruth's Chris, but was excited to go for Restaurant Week. It was well worth the $40+ for dinner, tax, and tip (and go for the wine pairings...soooo worth the $18 extra). The steak was all I'd heard and more, beautifully cooked so tasty. The Chocolate Sin Cake...not really a cake, but more big, wonderful, delicious truffle...was truly decadent. My entire party left stuffed and happy.Special Features:
- very impressedmoutheaterDined on 2/23/2014first time at ruth's chris and all the hypes were well deserved. surprised to see their kids menu. our kids are now hooked too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/23/2014The steaks are wonderful and did not disappoint us a bit. Service is great, food is fantastic. Everything is up to satisfactory level for me. I am very pleased.Special Features:
- Food is consistently excellent,JustmeanderDined on 2/23/2014Food is consistently excellent, service is perfectSpecial Features:
- NOTHING BUT PRAISE!!!chienVIPDined on 2/23/2014What can I say that I haven't already said in MULTIPLE reviews of my multiple outings to this FANTASTIC restaurant?! OBVIOUSLY I love coming here. My seared Ahi Tuna appetizer was FANTASTIC. My petite filet was mouth-watering and cooked to a PERFECT temp of medium as I had requested. My sautéed mushrooms were great and the sweet potato casserole was just as good as it is each and every time i'm in. LOVE IT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.