Edge, Steak + Bar
Four Seasons Hotel -1435 Brickell Ave.
Miami, FL 33131Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Edge, Steak + Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.edgerestaurantmiami.com/
- Phone: 3053813190x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday to Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am, Saturday & Sunday 7:00am - 11:00am;
Brunch: Sunday: 11:30am - 3:00pm;
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm;
Dinner: Nightly: 6:00pm - 11:00pm
Happy Hour Daily: 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Aaron Brooks
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Looking for an amazing location to host your upcoming event? EDGE has two indoor private dining rooms as well as a gorgeous terrace overlooking the Hotel’s two-acre pool area and city skyline. Protected from the elements by a trellised canopy, the terrace serves as a casual yet chic outdoor space complete with relaxing fire pits, shimmering candles and lush greenery.
Whether it’s an important business meeting, networking event, reception, casual family get-together, or special occasion dinner, EDGE offers personal and attentive service to ensure every event’s success.
A word from Edge, Steak + Bar
EDGE, Steak & Bar offers a non-traditional, affordable menu of high-quality, interesting cuts of meat, indigenous seafood and locally-sourced fruits and vegetables. A natural focal point, the high energy bar serves creative cocktails, small plates, tartares, crudos and appetizers. The contemporary American menu from acclaimed Executive Chef Aaron Brooks highlights seasonal ingredients sourced by top local producers complemented by spices, peppers and herbs from the restaurant’s garden. An expansive outdoor oasis at EDGE features a gorgeous patio complete with relaxing fire pits, shimmering candles and lush greenery overlooking Miami cityscape and glittering Biscayne Bay. The restaurant's buzzy vibe, combined with the welcoming, lounge atmosphere on the al fresco patio, makes EDGE a great destination for happy hour, post-work stress relief and office soirees.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Edge, Steak + Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
76 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (38)fit for foodies (34)great for outdoor dining (34)romantic (31)good for groups (25)scenic view (23)neighborhood gem (17)great for brunch (16)great for lunch (14)hot spot (12)notable wine list (11)vibrant bar scene (10)kid-friendly (9)late-night find (5)Show More
- Excellent Restaurant!AlexVIPDined on 5/9/2014This was our third time at Edge and was a great experience. The food and service was excellent.Special Features:
- Perfectpeachfuzz123Dined on 5/9/2014We had a small private room. The service was friendly and accommodating. Everyone enjoyed the meal. Memorable occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ServiceSimsy45Dined on 5/9/2014Was a little disappointed with the appetizer and the steak entree that I had. Our server was excellent. She was attentive, but not overly attentive. She checked on whether the food was to our liking and was very professional.Special Features:
- Nice place to go once or twicethefoodieDined on 5/7/2014It is a nice place to go once or twice, it has a decent view but the food it good without being out of this worldSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Food, Service, & DecorSteakloverDined on 5/5/2014Everything we ordered was delicious. I have been to many nice steak restaurants, and this steak was one of the best ones I have ever eaten. Our server was great too. we loved the look of the restaurant, it was far from the traditional steak house decor.Special Features:
- You cant go wrong hereManny32VIPDined on 5/3/2014Chef Aaron does it again. Great steaks, carpaccios, good mix drinks as well. Their menu isn't extensive but whatever you choose its always a solid dish. Lots of flavor, fresh organic ingredients, and cooked to perfection. One of my favorite spots.Special Features:
- Consistently GoodGoldfrogDined on 5/1/2014I visit Miami several times a year and this is a mandatory stop. Discovered this restaurant while staying at the Four Seasons several years ago and have been coming back ever since. The food, service and ambiance is very good. I usually get the Tomahawk Rib Eye which is cooked perfectly. They also have a great selection of appetizers and wines to compliment your dinner. Unfortunately, during our last visit to the restaurant, we were charged an unreasonable amount for Valet Parking, which is going to make me think twice about returning. We had never been charged before so I dont know if there has been a change of policy, but it certainly is in detriment of the Restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden Gem!Tablefor2Dined on 4/25/2014Excellent restaurant with great service, and some of the best food I've ever tasted. Outside dining was quiet and nice view. The overall cost was great considering the overall experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a TreatTraveledeaterDined on 4/20/2014I have dined at Edge a few times now and it is always one of my favorites. The food is always delicious and the specials are always well thought through. Definitely a top 10.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperbTravellerDined on 4/13/2014This is an excellent brunch. Service impeccable and quality of food outstanding. Yes, its expensive but worth it. We will return.Special Features:
- Meet all my expectations...God0fFoodVIPDined on 4/11/2014Perfect for foodies, well structure menu. My server Jose was a superstar & along side with Daniel the maître D check on us periodically to ensure our satisfactions were met. Food itself was marvelous. Can't wait to go backSpecial Features:
- EdgeDeliciousDined on 4/11/2014My husband and I went to Edge. It's has a great, very energetic bar scene. Our dinner table was very romantic semi circle. The service was very good, and the food delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely AWESOME!AbieButterflydivaDined on 4/10/2014We were guests in town for my boyfriend's birthday. We were assisted by Pedro who was nothing short of fabulosity! He was patient and attentive with us. He gave great reccomendations and was on point all evening! We even got free wine for my bfs bday! The food was top notch! I can't rave enough about this place! If you are in MIAMI you must go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food, mediocre serviceFoodieDanDined on 4/4/2014Our meal was amazing. Drinks were very good. Wait staff was tentative other than our server. I don't knew I'd it was his first day but we say for 20 minutes before ordering a drink, then dinner was the same. He seemed to wait on others no problem but neglected us. 3larger tables came in before us and left before us and they had apps dinner and dessert. Waited for the Bill for 30 minutes after being done meal and drinks were empty. Noone in sight to wave down but I went to someone else to let them know we were ready to leave. Ibet next time would be better if there was a different serverSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- While staying at the FourKAS1VIPDined on 3/29/2014While staying at the Four Seasons in Miami we decided to try their restaurant, Edge. Nicely done, quality food, comfortable and attentive service. Only two issues to be aware of is that as the bar is part of the restaurant they play the music a bit too loud which makes it tougher to have conversation and the second issue is it is a hotel and their only restaurant so even though it is a steakhouse there are people staying in the hotel that bring their children and they are wearing shorts. Not a big deal but pointing out for those that want a more formal environment. Steak was very good as were the sides, appetizers and dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was really looking forwardOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/20/2014I was really looking forward to dinner at Edge. However, it fell short of expectations. Steaks were thin and overcooked , and service was not Four seasons standard. However the outdoor area is very nice and it almost made up for the rest.Special Features:
- Delicious Dinner Decisionericoa1VIPDined on 3/17/2014A good selection of menu items, drinks and desserts. I had the Butchers Cut Filet which was well prepared. The vegetable of the day was a kale/spinach combination with bacon. Very tasty. The service was very friendly and the ambiance complimented the high end steakhouse feel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Brunch but Priceyericoa1VIPDined on 3/16/2014Went for the Sunday Brunch. There was a very good selection of items from the buffet, grill, and cooked to order. Well prepared and visually stunning. The service was exceptional and very friendly. The cost however seemed a little steep, but it was still worth it.Special Features:
- Nice dinner. Great that it'sirinaDined on 3/14/2014Nice dinner. Great that it's next door to our apartment. Good steak and great sides.Special Features:
- The Ritz Has CompetitionMiamiManVIPDined on 3/9/2014I was part of a party of four. Brunch was phenomenal. Especially the grill master outside. He was the highlight. Personable, open to crazy requests and most importantly he whipped up some incredible ribs, sausages and corn on the cob. The only reason I didn't give the restaurant 5 stars was because the eggs were weak as was the bacon. The omelette chef Kalman at the Ritz on Key Biscayne is the standard for what a venue such as this should offer at their omelette station. Edge, for 65 bucks, can you please serve thick, meaty bacon and make amazing eggs? Everything else was great though. Desserts, cocktails (worth it for all you can drink mimosas, mojitos, etc. for $15 extra). I'll be back. Tomorrow actually:) Hope the eggs are better!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EdgeTrulucksVIPDined on 3/8/2014Nice place, great service, the food was good, but not the normal great. The Tomahawk steak and the crab mac and cheese were served cold.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sunday brunchsauroDined on 2/23/2014Beautiful location, facing the pool on the seventh floor. The food is very good. To try the plates ' a la carte' and the grill station. Don't miss the cocktails and champagne option.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not dissapointVictorDined on 2/16/2014I had read about the brunch at Edge in a few different articles. The brunch did not disappoint. I would consider it one of the better brunches in Miami right now. Already planning a return trip with some friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 2/15/2014Excellent all around - food was excellent and meat cooked to perfection!Special Features:
- Edge reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Great service, outstanding food and everyone is polite with manners. Option to be seated inside or outside is great both are amazing places to sit in.Special Features:
- My top choiceAnOpenTableDinerDined on 2/1/2014Edge has it all. Starting with Ramzy for most attentive service, to not leaving one morsel of food on my plate. Edge is the place where you want to share because your taste buds love everything but you hesitate because you don't want it to end. Worth getting dressed up for and taking friends to show off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best ServiceBeverlyVIPDined on 1/24/2014Besides the fact that the food was outstanding, we had the best service that we ever had. It is rare to get such high quality service in Miami. I would definitely recommend this place.Special Features:
- Met Expectations for ExcellenceRickDined on 1/17/2014It's in the Four Seasons, after all, so I expected perfection and got it! Not just for steaks; I really enjoyed the corvina!Special Features:
- you get what you pay forLtotheLizoDined on 1/12/2014when I decide to go to this restaurant I was a bit set back with the price. As soon as I arrived however I understood why its so pricey. The service was excellent. As you walk in to sit you can see different foods set up to eat as part of the brunch. Whole pig cooked and set out to eat, desserts of every type, and a shellfish bar. Bottomless mimosas were. Bit extra but also well worth it. Not only was there a buffet of delicious food, unlike any buffet I've ever been to, there was a separate menu as well. The menu had delightful array of small bites that went along with brunch. Antichucho, lemon ricotta pancakes (melt in your mouth), and red velvet waffle being among them. I would definitely go back despite the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful set-up. You wouldn'tgastrojunkieVIPDined on 1/11/2014Beautiful set-up. You wouldn't otherwise expect in a hotel restaurant. Very tastefully done - décor, set=up, etc... Service impeccable... we mentioned to the hostess the reason we were there and from her, to our waiter to the chef who especially came out to see how we were doing - all attended to us especially... and made our guest feel very special. Food was excellent; presentation great - service really good - very friendly and accommodating. Great wines and desserts too,. Will definitely be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Brunch SpotLaylaDined on 12/29/2013The best brunch spot for any foodie... There is literally any and every food option for your sophisticated palate...Special Features:
- Great Food, Horrible ServiceFoodFroggyVIPDined on 12/25/2013One of the best brunches I have had, but waiter was missing most of the time and forgot our juices, water & just about everything else. Valet was even worse, gave them our claim tickets and 20 minutes later checked with them and they forgot to bring the car around. No apology offered by anyone. Disappointing Experience. At least the food was good.Special Features:
- Excellent food and servicePatriotsgrl2187Dined on 12/24/2013This is the best place I've ever been to. The service was spectacular, the man that attended to us was very attentive. He went above and beyond to make our dinner wonderful. Even though he was seeing to most tables there, he never failed to make us feel like we were the only ones there. The food was wonderful, everything was delicious. The wine was excellent and the drinks from the bar were strong (they weren't watered down like in most places.) This is my favorite restaurant out of the many that I've been to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceopalcalaVIPDined on 12/21/2013We were greeted and seated promptly by a friendly host. Our waiter was informative and attentive. I had the filet mignon and my husband had the Delmonico steak. Both of our steaks were excellent, the bearnaise was perfect, and the mashed potatoes were creamy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing and ExpensiveMsPickyVIPDined on 12/14/2013Moving the bar into the restaurant side might be good for revenue but it make the feel of the restaurant tight and small. Waiter was pleasant but inattentive. Don't know if he was inexperienced or if they were not well staffed. Menu was okay - better for meat eaters than those who don't. Like their first restaurant better. Can say we've been there twice - first and last!
- Dining at the Four SeasonsTorontodinerDined on 12/1/2013Steak was great and the fish dishes were fresh and tasty. The service was excellent. The staff was quick and attentive without interfering. The prices were very reasonable. The bar was nicely laid out with a good number of seats. My martini was excellent and a good size. I could see it being a good hotel bar on a busier night. We went on a Sunday night, so the bar and restaurant were quiet, only a few other tables.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very GoodMiamifoodiecutieDined on 11/30/2013My husband and I had a great meal at Edge. The service was great and so was the ambience. Will be returning for their brunch! Valet $ is a bit much at $20.00 but it is the Four Seasons in Brickell.Special Features:
- Excellent food, nice vib.LeemonVIPDined on 11/16/2013Excellent food, nice vib. not over priced. Friendly staff and chef. beautiful outdoor area and great happy hour. reccomend it to friends often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Secret SteakanotheradventureDined on 11/13/2013Tucked away off the lobby level -- where you notice beautiful floral displays changed frequently, you enter this small-spaced restaurant through the lively bar with big screen TV above. What I like is the small booths and quieter ambience -- unusual for a steak restaurant. Intimate in feel, the space is svelte in looks. Interesting yet small menu provides plenty of options -- meaty & otherwise. Spices and sauces top rate as is the service. If you are looking for a new spot -- this is a good choice. Chef is inventive, plates full of shapes and eye-appealing fare. Discount parking validation but parking cost a bit high (It is, after all, in The Four Seasons!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DissapointingCarlosIDined on 10/25/2013This was a disappointment! visited the restaurant on 10/25/2013 with six friends. Selected a bottle of wine "iconoclast" that was terrible. The appetizers "ceviche sampler" less than average. Stone Crab - you cannot mess this up. We all got Filet Mignons and a Tomahawk all medium or medium rare, the meats were dry. the sauces: béarnaise appeared broken meaning they burn it. The peppercorn was mediocre, the wine reduction was good. The sides: brussel sprouts lacked seasoning, the cheddar & chorizo croquetas were good. The Dessert we all got the cheesecake lollipops this was good not great. For $110 per person not worth it.