Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://wynnlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7027703305x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:30PM - 10:00PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Paul Bartolotta
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Las Vegas Boulevard South @ Sands Avenue
- Public Transit: 24/7 Las Vegas Public Transit (Deuce Bus and Express Bus) stops outside on Las Vegas Boulevard.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Complimentary enclosed parking inside the Wynn self park garage, located off Las Vegas Boulevard. Valet parking is also available at both the Wynn Main Gate on Las Vegas Boulevard or the Wynn South Gate on Sands Avenue.
A word from Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas
Two-time James Beard Award-honored chef Paul Bartolotta has been making waves with the authentic Italian seafood cookery showcased at his namesake ristorante at Wynn. His exhuberant cuisine is based on simplicity. taking top quality seafood, and with few ingredients and a minimum of technique, turning it into stellar, rustic presentations as delicious as those you might experience on the coastline of Italy. Fresh fish and shellfish – including live langostinos flown in daily from Mediterranean waters, are the star attraction here, sharing the bill of fare with housemade pastas. The chef’s signature Dona di Mare (Gifts of the Sea) tasting menu is a superb way to savor the ultimate coastal dining experience. The two-story space, replete with sweeping staircase and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking a shimmering laguna, is big on drama. Reservations are accepted on-line for indoor dining only. Requests for seasonal outdoor cabana dining are handled by phone only.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Wynn Las Vegas and Encore ›
Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
145 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (106)romantic (87)fit for foodies (85)notable wine list (73)great for outdoor dining (65)scenic view (41)good for groups (32)hot spot (17)late-night find (10)neighborhood gem (9)vibrant bar scene (6)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- One of the best restaurantsTTLVDined on 6/12/2012One of the best restaurants I've eaten at. The food was extremely fresh and delicious. The restaurant staff was very attentive.Special Features:
- Delicious food and outstanding servLaraVIPDined on 6/10/2012The experience was wonderful from the moment we stepped foot in the restaurant until we left three hours later. The restaurant is expensive (about $600 for two if you choose the tasting menu) but it is well worth it. The service and food were outstanding. There were just two of us dining but they seated us at a round table that could seat 6 b/c it had a nicer few overlooking the water outside. I highly recommend!Special Features:
- loved this place, and willOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 5/19/2012loved this place, and will go back again. had a modified version of the tasting menu that was suggested to us by the chef. excellent meal all the way around.Special Features:
- This is costal italian atOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/18/2012This is costal italian at its best. The fried fishes was one of the best dishes I have had to date. The wine list is extensive and covers a good variety of price range. The fresh daily homemade gelato is a dont miss.Special Features:
- I found this restaurant toRoving1VIPDined on 5/18/2012I found this restaurant to be grossly overpriced. I had to wait 45 minutes to get the table I had reserved days in advance and the food was ok, but not as good as would have been warranted by the price.
- This is truly one of the greatDaveVIPDined on 5/17/2012This is truly one of the great restaurants in the US. The food is extraordinary. The service is impeccable. Every detail is just about perfect. The staff is both efficient and well-informed.Special Features:
- Overall excellent dining experienceRichaudVIPDined on 5/15/2012Overall excellent dining experience. Fresh fish, flown in daily from the Mediterranean, prepared with wonderful sauces. The pasta dishes were exquisite and the ambience and service was delightful. It was expensive but worth the price for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Loved it! Thanks to the chefLisaBVIPDined on 5/14/2012Loved it! Thanks to the chef for spending so much time chatting at our table.Special Features:
- Unique Experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/13/2012Unique experience! Gorgeous property in the Wynn Hotel and Casino. Did not realize their specialty is unique seafooe prepared custom to your liking. The staff works in teams so you always have their attention. My husband ordered the lamb and said it was the best he'd ever had!Special Features:
- A Big Disappointment OverallOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/12/2012We usually dine at Botero when staying in Las Vegas since we love it so much. This time we thought we'd try something new and reserved a table at Bartolotta. We were greeted by a hostess who rolled her eyes and told us to "step to the side" to wait for our table to become ready (we arrived right at the time of the reservation). We felt like we were in the way of servers and staff, so we made our way to the bar for a cocktail. Our waiter ended up being rude as well, gave us generic answers to every question we asked about the food, and seemed pre-occupied whenever he came to our table. He didn't even ask how everything was when we received our entree. A big thumbs down for Bartolotta. You definitely do NOT get what you pay for here.
- Amazing, one of a kind seafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/12/2012Amazing, one of a kind seafood experience! With all the hot spots in Vegas, will be hard to visit anywhere else.Special Features:
- I took my wife for Mother'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/12/2012I took my wife for Mother's Day to this romantic restaurant. The service was excellent and our server was very attentive. The food was good, just not $250 good. We ordered two entrees, two appetizers, and a glass of wine. They definitely push their seafood and talk it up. The presentation is something to see, but the fish didn't taste like anything special. The lamb chops my wife ordered were better, but still not worth the $50 we paid for them. Overall, we had a nice experience, but it was so expensive, I will not be going back.Special Features:
- Good food, just not for the moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2012I took my wife for Mother's Day to this romantic restaurant. The service was excellent and our server was very attentive. The food was good, just not $250 good. We ordered two entrees, two appetizers, and a glass of wine. They definitely push their seafood and talk it up. The presentation is something to see, but the fish didn't taste like anything special. The lamb chops my wife ordered were better, but still not worth the $50 we paid for them. Overall, we had a nice experience, but it was so expensive, I will not be going back.Special Features:
- We ate outdoors. The serviceFoodieDined on 5/10/2012We ate outdoors. The service was impeccable. The servers were friendly and efficient. My wife and I felt that we were the only ones being served. Also the food was beautifully prepared and absolutely delicious.Special Features:
- Food good, but not impressive.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/9/2012Food good, but not impressive. Expensive. Overpriced wines.
- Top of the line !OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/7/2012One of the best meals I have ever had in my life period ! If you are a fish/ seafood fanatic, this is the place to go in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Although the seafood is sourcedOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/1/2012Although the seafood is sourced from Europe and flown in, we found that it was over cooked to well done, thus diminishing the product. Inexcusable. The rest of the meal was pedestrian, with no special touches. Certainly a mediocre casino operation, that does not merit accolades. Service was perfunctory. The prices (and we are very familiar with fine dining) were high for the quality and experience. I would skip this restaurant. Many more are far superior.
- Very expensive, but we neverOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/30/2012Very expensive, but we never mind paying a lot of money if we have enjoyed the food. The waitors were excellent and very attentive.Special Features:
- There was great attentionElizabethDined on 4/28/2012There was great attention to detail. It was quite elegant.Special Features:
- Best in Vegas- Worthy of the price.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/26/2012Tasting for a top shelf seafood menu was simply amazing. Best dinner ever! Service was incredible too. Price was high but a lot of food (despite the waiter saying it would be just enough- it was too much). You will sample fish you've never had before and won't find anywhere else. Worthy of the price and definitely will dine with them again..Special Features:
- Unless you had a seat downstairs,LacoolVIPDined on 4/24/2012Unless you had a seat downstairs, this restaurant has the worse ambiance. The food was very good, but very expensive. Service was excellent.
- RISOTTO WAS WONDERFUL APP,OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/24/2012RISOTTO WAS WONDERFUL APP, WINE LIST BY THE GLASS, WE SAT OUTSIDE WITH A VIEW OF THE POND. FISH WAS EXPENSIVE BUT WELL PREPARED AND PRESENTED. WE DID ASK FOR SALT FOR MY HUSBAND'S VEAL AND THE WAITER WAS CONCERNED ABOUT HOW THAT WOULD LOOK TO OTHERS (WHAT, TASTE IS NOT PERFECT RIGHT FROM KITCHEN?) BUT THEY DID PROVIDE IT, ALONG WITH A DELICIOUS OLIVE OIL WHEN WE ASKED FOR SOME FOR DIPPING THE WONDERFUL BREAD SELECTIONSpecial Features:
- Never againCarolynDined on 4/24/2012We were celebrating my 65th birthday. What a disappointment. The only wine we wanted was unavailable. However, a much more expensive wine was available. The service was spotty. It was very expensive. We expected a much better experience.
- Really did not know what toNavgrant1Dined on 4/23/2012Really did not know what to expect from this restaurant since I have not been in Vegas in over 10 years. So friend and I decided on seafood on out last night in Vegas. We were glad we chose Bartolatta Di Mare. Wait staff from Eduardo to Marina were just excellent. Very attentive to details and our needs without being intrusive to our dnning experience. EXCELLENT FOOD; AMBIANCE; and SERVICE. This is a must got restaurant in my opinion.Special Features:
- The hostesses and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/17/2012The hostesses and service could have been more agreeable for such an expensive restaurant. I was first told to remove my cap for "dress code reasons" while otherwise I was wearing a tie And yet again had to wait for a table why I came perfectly on time. What is going on with these expensive Las Vegas restaurants. Is it trendy to be disagreeable?
- Great FindJW348VIPDined on 4/10/2012This was one of the best dinners I have ever had. I'd put it in the top 5 of all time. The seafood here is exceptional. Go for the fixed menu offering for $150/person. It is worth it - but show up hungry.Special Features:
- Super expensive seafood restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/7/2012Super expensive seafood restaurant...some of our dishes were inedible...seafood risotto tasty and smelled like low tide at the docks...salad with porcini mushrooms was gritty and super oily...the fresh Pasta was ok but some strands were clumped together and uncooked...the oil poached fish was pretty good...nothing special...wine was really good... the one saving grace! wait staff was nice but never asked about two almost completely untouched dishes, dessert was interesting...not sure I would say good but interesting...Wish we had went to the steak house at the Wynn instead...I hear it is fantastic...I would definitely pass on Bartollotta...
- overratedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/24/2012The food was not as good as I had hoped but that is not the problem. If you are spending more than 100$ per person for dinner, I would expect a bit more privacy or at least a bit of peace and quiet so that you can have a romantic dinner. We were seated next to another couple. I could have probably eaten off their plate. We didn't get the downstairs tables because "those are under contract." I don't really even know what that means but I think it's misleading to advertise that area if you can't even reserve it. Again the food was disappointing. I don't mind spending some money but I think Scarpetta was superior is space, ambiance, and the food quality.
- Hostesses are Very RudeSnowWhiteDined on 3/23/2012The front of restaurant staff were unbelievably rude and condescending. I actually had to pull my phone out and show them the reservation on my email before they believed I had a reservation at all. I am almost sure that if I didn't have proof, I would have been turned away. The food was enjoyable, but the start of the evening ruined the experience.
- What an amazing dinner! First,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/16/2012What an amazing dinner! First, it was the only time I've been offered a separate vegetarian/vegan menu in a fine dining establishment. I was thrilled! Everything was delicious but as everyone knows you eat with your eyes first. My salad and my vegetarian risotto was gorgeous and incredibly delicious. The wine pairing was perfect. It's not inexpensive but my goodness was it worth every penny. Thank you!Special Features:
- Very disappointingLJ2014Dined on 3/10/2012After reading a review in USA Today that this restaurant was one of the top 10 in Las Vegas, we were extremely disappointed. We had to dine somewhat early (6:30) because we had show tickets, but when we arrived we were one of the few diners in the restaurant and yet it took almost 10 minutes for us to receive menus, a wine list or an introduction of who our server would be. This restaurant identifies itself as a "Mediterrean fish" restaurant but the fish that came out to be presented to us in a case before ordered bordered on strange. Our appetizer was calamari with some other shellfish mixed in was bland and not tasty. Our entrees followed suit. We were extremely disappointed that we gave up another reservation to try this place.
- splendido!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/6/2012We ordered a fresh line caught Turbot fish to share ($80) flown in fresh the day before and it was well worth it. to start we had a fresh pasta bartago with dried shaved fish roe and it was delicious. we opted for cocktails because the wine list was terribly expensive but we were happy with our drinks. the service was great and we would return and recommend this fabulous Italian Mediterranean gem.Special Features:
- This restaurant has good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 3/2/2012This restaurant has good food and good service but I would suggest you order your own food and not let the waiter order for you as it can become quite expensive.Special Features:
- Overpriced, mediocre foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/23/2012The food was mediocre and overpriced. The risotto barely had any flavor at all. Portions were very small for the price, and the men in our group were left feeling hungry. The atmosphere was great and the restaurant was beautiful, but so are many other places in Vegas that have better food.Special Features:
- Gary HGaryVIPDined on 2/23/2012Simply fantastic! Everything was perfect. Food, wine, service and ambiance were all impecable. A little on the pricey side, but I knew that before I arrived. I will be back.Special Features:
- Service was excellent, priceOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 2/22/2012Service was excellent, price was a bit more expensive for the amount of food / quality of food compared to other restaurants on the strip. We ordered the sea bass for 4 people, fun table-side serving presentation. The sea bass was excellent, but the rest of the food was typical - nothing extraordinary. The bill was a bit of a shock ($250 sea bass.) Overall very nice dinner and experience.Special Features:
- Opentable says this restaurantFatusDadusDined on 2/20/2012Opentable says this restaurant is $$ - nothing could be further from the truth. Entrees start at 30 (there is one only) and go way up from there. $$$$ would be more truthful.
- ExpensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/18/2012The restaurant, pretty though it is, only feels good when you are dining in the downstairs area, away from front of house The hostesses at the front of house were extremely curt and unprofessional. Not welcoming and polite. They really need to review their whole service structure. I had to ask for our wine twice before we got it. The whole menu looked delicious, but its a very confusing way to order, and if the both of you don't happen to want to eat the same fish, you are pretty much stuck, because you have to buy the fish whole, and its a minimum of 2 servings per fish. The quality of the food was excellent. Over priced for sure. But that's pretty much same for all the restaurants at the Wynn.Special Features:
- One of the BEST meals ever!kfrattsblandDined on 2/18/2012This was truly one of the BEST meals I have had. From the food to the service, everything was impeccable. Plus, you cannot beat the fact that the fish is flown in fresh daily from Italy. Our server, Margaret, gave great recommendations on what to order, and everything was spot on. It is pricey, but it is well worth every dollar spent.Special Features:
- "I love the relaxed feel ofOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/10/2012"I love the relaxed feel of this place - dark, small and cozy – like a comfortable living room outside. I definitely would return to try more dishes.Special Features: