Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://wynnlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7027703305x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:30PM - 10:00PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Paul Bartolotta
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Las Vegas Boulevard South @ Sands Avenue
- Public Transit: 24/7 Las Vegas Public Transit (Deuce Bus and Express Bus) stops outside on Las Vegas Boulevard.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Complimentary enclosed parking inside the Wynn self park garage, located off Las Vegas Boulevard. Valet parking is also available at both the Wynn Main Gate on Las Vegas Boulevard or the Wynn South Gate on Sands Avenue.
A word from Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas
Two-time James Beard Award-honored chef Paul Bartolotta has been making waves with the authentic Italian seafood cookery showcased at his namesake ristorante at Wynn. His exhuberant cuisine is based on simplicity. taking top quality seafood, and with few ingredients and a minimum of technique, turning it into stellar, rustic presentations as delicious as those you might experience on the coastline of Italy. Fresh fish and shellfish – including live langostinos flown in daily from Mediterranean waters, are the star attraction here, sharing the bill of fare with housemade pastas. The chef’s signature Dona di Mare (Gifts of the Sea) tasting menu is a superb way to savor the ultimate coastal dining experience. The two-story space, replete with sweeping staircase and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking a shimmering laguna, is big on drama. Reservations are accepted on-line for indoor dining only. Requests for seasonal outdoor cabana dining are handled by phone only.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Wynn Las Vegas and Encore ›
Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
146 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (107)romantic (90)fit for foodies (84)notable wine list (75)great for outdoor dining (67)scenic view (40)good for groups (31)hot spot (19)late-night find (9)neighborhood gem (8)vibrant bar scene (6)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- second visitFaithfulsVIPDined on 5/26/2014just as impressive the second time around, the setting is beautiful, the service very professional and attentive; the food prepared served beautifully and tasted great; sometimes we are disappointed with a second trip but not here, likely to visit even againSpecial Features:
- Great Experiencelooking4perfectionDined on 5/25/2014The staff was very knowledgeable, friendly and perfect on their timing. The food was fantastic, coupled with the very best presentation of such.Special Features:
- The following 288 reviews are from the Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare - Wynn Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Favorite SpotJenMtDined on 5/24/2014We go to Vegas a couple times a year, and yet EVERY time we go, we try different restaurants, but we always go to Bartolotta on our last night there. We sit out on the lake and it's beautiful. You can't beat the service and it's so amazing to actually see that Paul Bartolotta is actually there. Last time we went, he dined with the table next to ours. It was refreshing to go to a place where the chef is there and its not just a celebrity chef's name on the sign! Amazing place! We just went in May and are going back in August and we will go to Bartolotta again!!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/24/2014Did the al fresco dining and it was very nice. Required a minimum of $150 per person but that was not hard to meet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- impressiveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/22/2014we went there for a wedding anniversary and we're in thrall with what we had. the staff was friendly knowledgeable and courteous. the food was impeccable and the experience more than enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best pasta ever!sg777Dined on 5/20/2014A lot of people come here for the fish/seafood but I am not a big fish eater. I love their pasta! It is the best pasta I have ever had, we have had multiple kinds. Melts in your mouth, just wonderful. I wish there were other appetizers/salad choices. My husband and I split a fish(do not remember the kind-waiter recommended). My husband finished mine, 2 people needed for the fish choice. Our waiter was the best waiter we have had there, easy going, funny. The rest of the staff very attentive. It does get loud and boisterous. We will be back time and again. They are picky about quality and freshness and it shows.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/20/2014very accomodating and made sure we were comfortable. the food was great and the staff was very customer focusedSpecial Features:
- too noisy only standard foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014Es war einfach zu laut, zu hektisch, keine besondere Note, Geschmackserlebnisse beim Essen, Sauber und gut gemacht, jedoch fehlte für den Preis und die Anpreisungen das besondere Etwas !! Massenabfertigung würde es wohl am Besten treffen und für 700 Dollar kann man bei 2 Personen vermeintlich mehr erwarten,..Special Features:
- NcchettiarDined on 5/16/2014Excellent service, food is very good. Great atmosphere. Wine list great. Knew about the $$$$$, so no surprises. Great for special occasionsSpecial Features:
- A Special Place IndeedThatsmystoryVIPDined on 5/16/2014This restaurant is specifically rooted in Italian seafood. In fact, the seafood is fresh from the Mediterranean with about a dozen plus choices of fish - many species that you've probably never heard of. The waiters are very knowledgeable on the flavors of the different fish and can make good pairing recommendations on the variety of sauces available. We bought the top chef tasting menu (an 11 course extravaganza), and were very pleased with all of the dishes. Their wine list offered white wines (which we prefer with fish) from all of the regions of Italy, and the prices were reasonable as restaurants go. There are few places that you will find that can offer this kind of selection of Italian seafood - ever tried red scorpian fish?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousMBest11VIPDined on 5/14/2014Our dinner was fabulous! Had the whole Branzino and have never had such a beautiful texture to a whole fish!!! Highly recommend it! The Gnocchi was just lovely as an appetizer! My favourite restaurant in Vegas!!Special Features:
- Great dining in VegasGourmetOtakuDined on 5/13/2014Freshly flown in Italian seafood every 72 hours, this place really does a great grilled langoustine. I really recommend ordering the XL size as the L size is quite small. The ice cream selection has 9 selections, but too bad I was recovering from a fever a few days ago. I wasn't able to finish the entire TOP CHEF meal. The service was excellent, and every single person was on the BALL with my order, knew what I ordered and never had to repeat anything. They always called my by my name even until I left. I will be back again.Special Features:
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/10/2014Excellent dinner. Fantastic fish an lobster. Impeccable service.Special Features:
- Expected moreEstelaVIPDined on 5/9/2014We went there for a b day occassion, and we really expected more of the food. The waiter did nos explain well the menú and we ended up hungry afterwards.Special Features:
- Don't Miss It!!OTDinerVIPDined on 5/1/2014Bartolotta fulfilled everyone of our expectations. We had the Top Chef tasting menu, which is well-worth its price. Service was spot-on. Food was top-notch, and the atmosphere was hard to beat. Try to eat outside if possible. The seafood is ultimately fresh, as evidenced by the display cases presented to each table before ordering. Don't miss this one!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wear a jacket...or long underwear!BoulderMJODined on 4/30/2014The food was good...for those prices we expected great...no such luck! We were also very uncomfortable with cold air blowing on us throughout our dinner...promises made to do something about it but again...no such luck! Bartolotta cannot be recommended!!!!
- KImmerDined on 4/29/2014Absolutely one of the finest meals my husband and I have had to dateSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/28/2014We were very disappointed in the food quality of this Italian seafood restaurant. It is quite beautiful and the staff is very gracious, however, the pasta was tasteless. The grilled seafood was nicely done, but an Italian restaurant must have good pasta.
- Great/Fresh....not cheapnyctransportDined on 4/25/2014Food here is awesome, the service was great. Have absolutely nothing negative to say about the place. You do however pay TOP TOP dollar for the food and service. I definitely think its worth it, but have your eyes wide open when walking in.Special Features:
- meets all expectationscfriedman2000Dined on 4/24/2014Excellent overall; food is really good and the ambiance is inviting;Special Features:
- Frequent visitorLuckyVIPDined on 4/22/2014I was at Bartolota April 22. I always dinne here when am in Las Vegas. The food is excellent and the waiters are wonderful. I do have to complain about the hostess. While the restaurant was half empty they tried to put me in crummy tables. When I complained I was told the restaurant was full, As I looked around I found it was not true. I don't mind paying for the high price of the food , but I like to be treated with more class . Will not return again !!Special Features:
- great on every levelOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/22/2014This restaurant is wonderful. We were celebrating a 50th birthday, so were prepared to splash out. We enjoyed the chef's tasting menu and were not disappointed. Everything was perfect, from knowledgeable, professional and friendly service to outstanding flavors & textures. Everything was cooked to perfection.Special Features:
- AmazedOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 4/21/2014Everything about my meal was incredible. Rabbit loin wrapped in pancetta to start. The langoustines are FANTASTIC!!! Like, the best seafood I've ever eaten. I had then in a spaghetti dish that I never wanted to end. The abundant fresh fish selection is mind blowing. Those suckers were swimming within 20hrs of your consumption and are kept at the highest quality. You won't find boring salmon here. I had purple snapper. It was perfect. The entire meal, the staff, bartender, ambiance, all of it was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding service!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/21/2014It's gonna be really hard to summarize what an amazing experience we had here!! After a crazy weekend, we wanted to relax, and spoil ourselves for our anniversary. First off, we got a table outside overlooking the stylish Koi fish compound. Next, the staff were SO friendly and attentive, explaining every element of the menu, and offering suggestions. The meal was one of the best we've ever had, along with a fine wine from our favorite region in France, Provence. We never felt rushed, and when the waiter discovered it was our anniversary, the chef sent out a tasty dessert on the house. The staff were very friendly, and we enjoyed chatting with them during and after the meal. The level of service here just cannot be beaten! Highly recommendedSpecial Features:
- CassieDined on 4/19/2014For fine dining, the waiter did not bring the coffee, wine, check, and lastly the gentleman who fillet the fish called it by another name! Perhaps, it was just a bad night.Special Features:
- BeautifulJRSDRSVIPDined on 4/18/2014This was the most romantic restaurant experience ever. We had a private cabana with multiple servers. The food missed one star bc some of it was overpriced for the size but c'mon it is Vegas. Everything is "over the top" in Vegas! A welcome place away from the noise and chaos. Service, wine knowledge and attention to every details was mind blowing.Special Features:
- Wonderful RestaurantLisaDined on 4/18/2014Went for a romantic dinner with my husband and did the Pre-Fix menu.. it was excellent.. The service was fantastic, they totally took care of us and allowed us time to eat. Our dinner took 2 hours which was nice so we could slowly eat and enjoy our food that was extremely delicious. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Apetizers downgradedVazquezPickyDined on 4/17/2014First of all, we visited Bartolotta after it's remodeling. The place is nice. The staff is friendly and aware of guests needs. The bread was stiff and cold (they can put the bread in oven) We asked for octopus salad; unfortunately, the octopus and the potatoes were COLD!! Then, my wife asked for pasta with clams and it was great. I asked for the lasagnette, and here was the trap: all the dishes were presented at the menu as "appetizers" and the waiter told me that the portion is small, and if I wish, he could order it as "MAIN" I agreed with that. When I get my dish, the portion was still small but they double the price (from 28.00 to 56.00) I felt robbed. Be careful with those suggestions: they are not honest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/17/2014our service was fantastic. our bronzion was very fishy - the tomato sauce was delicious. Very overpriced for what we had. your resturant was much better 3 years ago. music was also two loud.Special Features:
- The BestOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/14/2014Bartolotta is simply the best restaurant in Las Vegas. And I've eaten in all the finest restaurants Las Vegas has to offer.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/14/2014From the staff's cordial and professional greeting to seating in our preferred location we were immediately impressed. Our dinner showcased the Chef's commitment to quality of ingredients, and exemplary execution of simple( yet sophisticated) technique that enhanced same. Duck liver mousse appetizer-so subtle- like inhaling a cloud of duck essence. Marvelous risotto verdura-an understated classic. Perfectly done fish with a simple sauce crudo on the side. Fine dessert and expresso. One of our top dining experiences. Pricey, but we've spent more for a lot less. Bravo Chef Bartolotta and team!Special Features:
- Wonderful Food and Service!JulieshihDined on 4/13/2014I love everything about my experience in Bartolotta restaurant. The food is fantastic and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The staff would take their time explaining each dish and provide their feedback regarding how to eat and enjoy the dish. Besides, we sat at the window view at the second floor which provided a great view to the beautiful yard. We ordered Top Chef menu and food is superb! We really loved the experience there and will definitely go back again.Special Features:
- Perfect Tasting Menupaige29VIPDined on 4/11/2014We did the top chef tasting menu and I must say I was hesitant at first being at 180pp but it was delicious and filling. The portions one may consider small and they are served family style but with the number of courses you really couldn't eat much more. We choose to sit inside vs the outdoor patio since you are limited to only two dining times which did not meet our schedule. Would recommend the whole fish fileted table side as well as the ravioli. The frozen custard dessert with cinnamon soaked figs was out of this world. The pasta dishes weren't anything to brag home about however the concept of using fried eggplant sticks on top of pasta is amazing and I can't believe I have never had that before. Definitely a special occasion place.Special Features:
- FANTASTIC!!JOEJOESTARDined on 4/11/2014A MUST GO TO PLACE! EVEN BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE!!Special Features:
- Awesome food and serviceSuzannaDined on 4/9/2014I have never had such exceptional service. Everyone was fantastic!! The food was amazing too, the seafood was, as expected, fresh, fresh, fresh. Will definitely come back next time I am in VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic EveningDrkikiDined on 4/9/2014My wife and I dined at Bartolotta 8 years ago, and it has become a special place for us. This past dinner did not disappoint. The food was spectacular, and was matched by the service. We were called by name by each and every member of the staff that took care of us. Recommendations were spot on. I would highly recommend BartolottaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Adriatic Seafood at it's very best!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/7/2014I was worried by other Open Table reviews, but I had nothing to fear This is traditional italian coastal cuisine, if you're not a seafood lover this is not the place for you. Everything is line caught, and less than 48hrs out of the water. The way to do this place right is one of the 3 tasting menus, they're not cheap $150-$200 per person, but nothing at the Wynn is. The appetizer course included fresh scallops and the most tender octopus I've ever had. The pasta course had a seafood risotto I could eat every day. But the star of the show was the whole Orata carved tableside. There were at least a dozen desserts. Seated outside the ambience was intimate and very non-Vegas. One of the best meals I've ever had in las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding in all respectsOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 4/6/2014This is what Vegas strip dining should be. Stunning seafood, fresh and expertly prepared, and Chef Paul Bartolotta was in the house overseeing the kitchen . . . impressive these days in Vegas where so many chefs just slap their name on a place and run away. The quality of the seafood was magnificent - a seafood pasta cooked in a "bag" was sensational, particularly the langoustines, as was the whole snapper, beautifully filleted table-side. For dessert, do not miss the house-made gelatos - fantastic, and as good or better than most you'll find in Italy (6 for $14). In short, best meal I've ever had on the strip, and I've dined at some of the other big named places, and the service was every bit as great as the food.Special Features:
- Great dinnerwinedanddined63Dined on 4/5/2014We were surprised to find such an authentic Mediterranean restaurant in Las Vegas. The fish was amazing. The wine list was pricey but outstanding. Our meal here was memorable for all the right reasons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- committed to excellenceLisaEDined on 4/2/2014Although they are clearly a seafood restaurant, the gnocchi was excellent. And the gelato, sorbetto, and ices were outstanding. The fish is a little odd. If you want a fish, they cook the whole fish, which is likely to be far too much for one person, so you need to order it with someone else who also wants it. The charge is by the weight of the particular fish you ordered. It's all flown in from the Mediterranean every few days, so it has a huge carbon footprint, but, hey, that's Vegas, right? Extraordinary service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.