800 Washington Street (Rt. 1)
Wrentham, MA 02093Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://lucianos.diningquest.com/index.php
- Phone: 5083843050
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Tuesday-Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Lunch Saturday: 11:30am-2:30pm
Lunch Sunday: 11:00am-3:00pm
Dinner Tuesday-Thursday: 4:00pm-9:00pm
Dinner Friday: 4:00pm-10:00pm
Dinner Saturday: 4:30pm-10:00pm
Dinner Sunday: 4:00pm-8:00pm
Reservations are always recommended.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live jazz band in the lounge with dancing Friday and Saturday night 7:30 pm to 11:30pm.
A word from Luciano's
Situated just off the 495 on Route 1, Luciano's is a delightful little piece of Italy right here in Massachusetts. Offering superb authentic Northern Italian cuisine and wines in a delightful and sophisticated setting. Luciano Canova, Patron Chef and Co-owner has made this sophisticated restaurant a shrine to good food and wine, Italian style. From the large and comfortable bar which features live music to the many sumptuous dining areas, each with their own character, LucianoContinued
makes sure his diners enjoy a great meal whenever they visit.
makes sure his diners enjoy a great meal whenever they visit.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Luciano's - Best Restaurants in Wrentham ›
Luciano's reviews from OpenTable diners
114 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (97)romantic (69)good for groups (39)notable wine list (33)fit for foodies (31)neighborhood gem (26)kid-friendly (14)great for lunch (10)hot spot (8)late-night find (5)vibrant bar scene (5)great for brunch (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- JskWhatjoansaidDined on 6/15/2014The waitress didn't ask how I wanted my lamb cooked and it was a bit too rare. It was also not very substantial for the price. My guests liked their meals though and the appetizer was good. We waited over an hour for the main dishes to arrive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's Day BrunchpastaloverVIPDined on 6/15/2014Took my dad to Luciano's for Father's Day. Thought they would have a brunch menu or a lunch menu but they gave us the dinner menu instead. The food was very good as well as the service but it was noon and a piece of fish was $28+ which seemed pricey for lunch. The restaurant is beautiful so I would definitely try it if you have never been there before. Just expect to pay more if it is a holiday.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OKDLO13Dined on 6/14/2014The food was good but I am very upset that I got a phone call asking why I hadn't left a tip. I called back and was told Sorry, we found it. I didn't receive a call back telling me the tip had been found. You were quick to call and accuse me but not to call and apologize.Special Features:
- steveDined on 6/13/2014Very good food with excellent service. Wide variety of choicesSpecial Features:
- Luciano's is Spectacular!Epicurean45VIPDined on 6/12/2014We have dined many evenings at Luciano's and have never been disappointed. On this evening, we started with a soft shell crab appetizer which was juicy and delicious. For entrees, I had the seafood casserole and my wife had the sole filet francaise special. Both were fantastic and the service was excellent. We enjoyed our dinner thoroughly. Why go anywhere else?Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/8/2014Food was outstanding. Our waiter described the specials with great detail. Excellent. Will definitely go again.Special Features:
- ExcellentLuvItalianDined on 6/7/2014We went here for our anniversary and we couldn't have enjoyed it more. Everything was wonderful and we can't wait to go back with our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian DelitebigbobDined on 6/7/2014When you are looking for old school Italian this is the place. The stuffed veal T bone was excellent!! The gnocchi with bolo was rich in taste and just like the Aunts used to make. The wedge was very good. Nice Blue Cheese and fresh clean crisp lettuce. Service was excellent!! We were in a hurry ( headed to DMB) and Marty was spot on. His recommendations were great and he clearly knew the menu. Owner came around to the tables and said hi. I haven't seen that in awhile and my young adult kids were in awe. Davio's has lost a customer when eating in this area. You may have to pull out the flash light to look at the menu because it is on the dark side. Menu has many options. A must try if you are in the area. Bring an appetite!!Special Features:
- Superb Italian food and service!Gr8FoodDined on 6/5/2014The genuine spirit of this restaurant comes through in the superb Italian dishes, friendly and sincere service topped off by a visit by the owner himself to make sure everything is just perfect. We started off with the fresh sliced beet salad and Buffalo Mozzarella Caprese together with the complimentary Bruschetta and homemade bread and olive oil. I had the seafood special of lobster, little-necks, scallops, shrimp, mussels and calamari over homemade linguine - to die for! My wife had the Gamberi Alla Toscana and they gladly added sea scallops at her request. We broke all the rules and enjoyed a bottle of Ruffino with our seafood choices. I ended with homemade bread-pudding and Port; my wife with double-chocolate mouse. Home run!Special Features:
- Very nice nightOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/4/2014It had been quite some time since our last visit, no reason, just have been going to difference places. We thoroughly enjoyed the evening, the food, service, atmosphere was all very good. We will put Luciano's back in our dining rotation for sure.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/4/2014We love Lucianos and celebrate our wedding anniversary there every year. We were married at that location 25 years ago. (it was Plaza Inn at that time)Special Features:
- Great ServicefoodieDined on 6/3/2014Excellent food and wine. A great variety. Staff was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerParrinoNightoutDined on 5/31/2014We enjoyed our anniversary dinner at Luciano's. They gave us a nice corner table that was cozy and fit for the occasion. Dinner was excellent and along with a bottle of wine. At the end they surprised us with a dessert Tiramisu.Special Features:
- The following 1017 reviews are from the Luciano's reviews archive.
- Very enjoyableJulieDined on 5/18/2014I've wanted to dine at this restaurant for the longest time. It's always busy and I've only heard good things about Luciano's. I thoroughly enjoyed my recent meal there. Service was top notch as was the food. Looking forward to returning.Special Features:
- Excellent meal!kernsyDined on 5/10/2014The food was absolutely wonderful. I had the best pork chop dish I have ever had. It was stuffed with lobster, prosciutto and mozzarella. My husband had a chicken/pasta dish that was so tender, he could cut the chicken with a fork. The service was excellent.Special Features:
- Anniversary diningdateniteDined on 5/10/2014The food and atmosphere were excellent. Nice and relaxing an service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family LuncheonRelaxDined on 5/10/2014Although pricey, the food and service were outstanding. Our waiter Ryan was friendly, knowledgeable and served us at a nice relaxing pace. We managed to save room for dessert and it was well worth it. Thanks for making our get together wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversarySeanDined on 5/8/2014I always suggest Luciano's for any special occasion in our family. The food is always great and the service is tops. I also think their lunch menu is a great unknown find. Their lunch menu is reasonably priced and of course the food is great. It's my favorite restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Date or Special Night placeCommotionDined on 5/4/2014I love Luciano's. It is quite far from where we live but we usually visit for special occasions, such as birthdays or anniversaries. The food is excellent. I love the "special" feel of the restaurant -- dark wood, linen tablecloths, and waitstaff in white shirts, vests and bowties. Our dinner was excellent, we enjoyed the wine, and we were brought a tiramasu dessert with a candle to top it off. A great birthday dinner!Special Features:
- Great menu choicesOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/3/2014Very nice ambiance and food choices were fabulous. Definitely a great Italian resultant plus !!! Will be back soon. A must try for all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/3/2014I have been to Luciano's several times before May 4th and I have never had a bad experience. We gave a friend a gift certificate for this restaurant a year ago for her birthday and we were using it this past Sunday to celebrate another birthday year for both her and my wife.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NoiseCAPJrDined on 4/30/2014We were unfortunate to have a group of 7 women and 2 men that were obnoxiously loud next to us. I wouldn't call it energetic, but that's the only one close enough to fit in the noise level category. The service was great and the food superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience as alwaysDaveDined on 4/26/2014Food was great, as always. Excellent atmosphere. First class place and experience.Special Features:
- Top notchWowzaDined on 4/26/2014Always so professional and excellent service. Food is divine. Always our place for special events like Mother's Day or a great spot for a quick stellar lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Energeticdinnerout1Dined on 4/25/2014Service was polite and quick. Recommendations were intelligent and helpful. Attention to requests and service were prompt and efficient. Food was very good at all levels, appetizers, salad and entrees. Dining experience was very pleasing and would dine out at this restaurant again and again.Special Features:
- Good food, a little loudPavfoodguyDined on 4/19/2014Went for an anniversary dinner. It's a nice place and the food was above average but it was not a great place for intimate conversation. Our waiter was very nice and attentive, but he also had a running conversation with the table next to us with a couple that were obviously regulars. Since our tables were about two feet apart we pretty much were involved with their conversation even if we didn't want to be. I was a little surprised that I was the only guy not wearing jeans - I remembered this place as a nice step up from a jeans type of place. It's just strange to me to wear jeans and pay over $40 for a steak but I guess that's just me. I'd go back but just with slightly different expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kathykDined on 4/17/2014An excellent dinner - we will definitely return again.
- Great experiencePeterDined on 4/12/2014After hearing Luciano's advertisements on the radio, we decided to try something different for our anniversary. We were very pleased with the food and charm. The food was delicious! Prices were on the high end, but the quality of the food made it worth the price. We will positively be back for special occasions.Special Features:
- Have been several times overDrumDined on 4/12/2014Have been several times over the years. Always excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday DinnerKayceeDined on 4/12/2014Our server was very pleasant and attentive to our needs. The food was very good -- served hot and in a timely manner, leaving adequate time between courses. The bread is the BEST! I would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have been several times andMikeDined on 4/6/2014Have been several times and am never disappointed. Good selection of entrees, interesting specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointsKrisGreenDined on 4/5/2014Luciano's is where my (now) wife and I went on our first date 5 years ago, and we come back every April to celebrate that occassion. The service is always great - waitstaff is friendly but not overbearing. They make sure you have what you need and they leave you to enjoy your meal. The food is excellent; both my wife and I tried something different and we both really enjoyed the new taste experience. I had the chicken francese and my wife had the walnut ravioli alfredo. Both were delicious. They only negative about the food was the vegetable of the day, which was a mix of veggies. It was either a frozen mix, or was overcooked, and was not on par with the rest of the food. But overall, a wonderful meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We went on a Tues night. ItYumyum2018Dined on 4/1/2014We went on a Tues night. It was busy but not crowded. The waitress was exceptional, very attentive and knowledgable . The menu is extensive and there were several specials as well. The food was fabulous and portions generous.Special Features:
- What can I say. It was a greatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/29/2014What can I say. It was a great evening!! My husband and I enjoyed it sooo very much. We have been there before and we will be there again.Special Features:
- Very good foodAntwanDined on 3/29/2014As usual, Kevin was very attentive to our needs and anticipated what we would like. He made great recommendations and made my wife's birthday a memorable occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistency sums up my experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/28/2014Consistency sums up my experience! Food and service is always excellent. I love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Major disappointmentGregDined on 3/28/2014Have been many times and this will be the first time that I gave to say the meal that I ordered was not up to Luciano's high quality that I am expecting Having ordered the veal chop Luciano in the past and loving it I thought it was safe to order the pork chop Luciano. Boy was I wrong the pork was dry the lobster was canned and what little there was was salty and there was way too much cheese. The service was as always tops.Special Features:
- Great for LunchRoseDined on 3/25/2014Lunch was great. I wish I could remember our waiter's name, he made our luncheon even more enjoyable. Great forchia and pecan rolls. The Lobster raviloli and the fish were wonderful. The tables are spread out enough that you don't interfer with the neighboring tables. Great size table so everything fit and we didn't have to shuffle plates around. We take long lunches and we didn't feel rushed or that they were waiting for us. We will definitely be back. We need to try out the rest of the desserts.Special Features:
- lightinggoodeatsDined on 3/23/2014The only negative comment I have was the lighting. I was dining with my Father-in-law that is was just diagnosed legally blind and the lighting was not ideal for him. I should have mentioned this when I made the reservation. Live and learn!!Special Features:
- Dining with a groupJosephDined on 3/23/2014The food was great, our waiter was friendly and knew the menu by heart. There were many specials that the waiter told us about, but it would have been nice to have them written down since it was hard to remember what they all were once he was done. The room itself was very dimly lit. This made it romantic but overly dim for casual dining. We didn't have any problems with the food although there were no choices on the menu for my vegan husband. The chef made him some pasta with mixed vegetables which was good, but not very creative. I ordered the Saltimbocca which was excellent but a little hard to eat with the dim lighting. I actually put some very fatty parts in my mouth because I couldn't tell them apart from the meat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.