Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando
8282 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fogodechao.com/
- Phone: 4073700711
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 2:30pm, Friday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse, South American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Full Bar, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando
Fogo de Chão® (fo-go dèe shoun), is an authentic Southern Brazilian steakhouse. In 1979, Fogo® began sharing the gaucho way of preparing meat in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Today, our gaucho chefs still expertly grill each of our 16 cuts of meat and offer you continuous tableside service. We invite you to enjoy the delicious preparations of our gaucho chefs along with our gourmet salad bar, authentic Brazilian side dishes, and award-winning wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
177 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (107)good for groups (106)fit for foodies (74)notable wine list (45)romantic (30)kid-friendly (29)hot spot (20)great for lunch (17)neighborhood gem (17)late-night find (11)great for brunch (6)vibrant bar scene (5)great for outdoor dining (4)scenic view (1)Show More
- OutstandingMissyDined on 9/11/2013The food was outstanding . The service was outstanding . The evening was outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SALTYOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2013NOTICED VERY QUICKLY HOW SALTY THE MEAT WAS. WE HAD OUR WATER GLASSES FILLED EVERY TIME WE TURNED AROUND. THE SALAD BAR WAS LOVELY.Special Features:
- Highly PricedNigelWDined on 9/10/2013We went to this during Orlando's Magical Dining month as this makes it more affordable. The salad bar is excellent, the main course is very good and overall this is a restaurant to be enjoyed if you're not paying the full rack rate that they would normally charge. Make no mistake, this is an expensive restaurant and families on vacation will soon get sticker shock. The restaurant is located on International Drive and that makes it popular for tourists and those attending conventions nearby. Obviously the restaurant believes that they have a market willing to pay their price and good luck to them. Unfortunately, the pricing does preclude many locals who can find better value elsewhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the chickenlovefoodDined on 9/10/2013The chicken was really good, red meat is not my favorite and non of the red meat make me had seconds.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great b day dayMainmanDined on 9/9/2013Clean, well laid out, easy to move about salad station, servers were friendly and extremely efficient, when we turned our card to green the servers were there with hot tasty meat, chicken and linguica. Great place to treat yourself to a great dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ValueSmeeDined on 9/8/2013The evening was great fun with fantastic food, one comment was " I've died and gone to meat heaven" We had seven on our table and all was first class!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Exceptional Experience!MiracleDined on 9/8/2013Fogo de Chao is a restaurant that will please all taste pallets. The food was seasoned perfectly! There were many choices and the service second to none. The only complaint is that thee was a "secret" graturity for Magical Dining participants. This practice was very deceitful and insulting. service/servers were far better than the 18% charged. However, due to the restaurants practice, the 18% was accepted and no more provided.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat Lover's ParadiseDhar100Dined on 9/7/2013A must for those who would like to eat a wide variety of meat, sides and salad bar was wonderful too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly StaffcheesepleaseDined on 9/7/2013The food was fantastic and the servers were beyond expectation. Fogo de Chao is a restaurant that can be proud of it's staff. They were very knowledgeable and eager to please. It was definitely worth the visit. We can't wait to take our out of town guest there who have never had the experience of a Brazilian Steakhouse.Special Features:
- Best service in OrlandoJMBarsDined on 9/6/2013Orlando has a better dining scene than many people (especially tourist) realize. But our service often leaves something to be desired. This was, without a doubt, the best service I've ever had in the City Beautiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner was Superb!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2013My wife and I had a lovely anniversary dinner at Fogo! The food was excellent and everything about the restaurant was on point. We love Brazilian steakhouses this is the best one yet!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food, pricey wine.drewDined on 9/5/2013Great food, good service. Will definitely be back. My only complaint is the wine prices are a little higher than normal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service!TommyVeeDined on 9/5/2013This was the best deal we experienced during Magical Dining Month. Service was fantastic as there are numerous waiters that are very attentive to your needs without making you uncomfortable. Salad bar was great and meats were very good and well cooked. Drinks are on the pricey side. Overall, we liked Texas de Brazil slightly better for their variety in meats and how they are seasoned, but Fogo de Chao comes close. The service is top notch!Special Features:
- Nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/1/2013It was my first time dining here and the food was delicious and service was very good. Would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brazilian steak& food barFLRxDined on 9/1/2013Magical dining month's gem! Nice cuts of beef served by gaucho's with added outstanding selection food bar. Smoked salmon and prosciutto ham "dot" the well replenished food/salad bar- there's something for everyone. High quality service is a real plus also.Special Features:
- Good quality of steakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2013I have tried 2 others and Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse has the best quality steak and yes customer service is excellent!Special Features:
- Never been there before exprienceDine2impressDined on 8/24/2013Went there with my brother who just got married. Coming from Europe he had never been in such a place. Needless to say he and his wife were impressed, loved the food and the place in general. Service was great, steaks juicy and the salad bar very tempting (to fill you up before even looking at the meats).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat Lover's Paradisejon77Dined on 8/16/2013Absolutely fantastic experience! The quality of the meats rivals most steakhouses that I have been to and the service is phenomenal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you love meat...Misterd309Dined on 8/8/2013The overall experience was very good. We have been to several restaurants as this and what separates this one is the service. The food was good and the food bar had a good variety.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2013I've been to several locations of Fogo de Chao and they are all consistently exceptional! Everything from the food to the environment to the service is top notch. The price is very reasonable for what you get. Just make sure you don't get full on their amazing salad bar!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2013The food and service are excellent. Be sure to bring your appetite. The salad bar is a meal in itself. This is our second time at this restaurant. The kids love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for people that like to eatJudyDined on 8/2/2013You really need to be hungry to eat at this place to get your value. My husband loved the food and would give it 4 stars. However, I like my lamb and steak medium rare and everything brought to the table was well done.Special Features:
- greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2013The food was great. I don't eat a lot of meat, but I enjoyed tasting all of the meats offered and when i found one that I liked I was able to request just that one (new york strip). Our waitress took note that it was our anniversary and brought us a complimentary cheesecake (slice). I enjoyed the dining experience much more here than texas de brasil which seemed louder & more crammed. I Did note that the salad bar was bettwr at texas de brasil. They had a wider selection that inclyded sushi, meats, cheese, and lobster bisque. I was not asked if I wanted the meat and salad bar. I am not sure if they ask here like at texas de brasil. It was 46 $ a pwrson for the meat and salad bar here at Fogo De Chao.Special Features:
- Not Worth the PriceRexhame2Dined on 7/28/2013If you have ever been to a great steakhouse, you will be dsappointed. If you want to eat a lot of meat with inconsistent quality, this is your place. I did like the wine list and the service was solid.
- Wonderful!!jbh55Dined on 7/25/2013The BEST beef you will find anywhere!! I was amazed with the quality and the price is really fair. Go hungry though! The food keeps coming to you non stop! Great salad bar tooSpecial Features:
- Fogo de chaoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/21/2013good and varied kind of steaks and lovely ambience. I would like one in peru to enjoy the incredible food you sell.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2013We decided to get away from themepark and citywalk food for one night. Everything was delicious. Salad bar was a little smaller than the others I have been to in Texas, but who really goes to fogo for the salad? Our kids really enjoyed the food and the wait staff was great with them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Muito bon!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/15/2013Fogo has never disappointed in me during my travels over the years. Orlando's exacts the same over-the-top service and delicious fare that I have grown to love. Well done again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeded my expectations.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2013Great food, great service, great experience. Well worth the price. Wine selection was a bit limited though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gotta Love MeatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2013Not for vegetarians! Great selection of beef, pork, lamb, chicken. As long as your little coaster is on green ... the food just keeps coming. Pricey ($46.50/person, which inclkudes NO soft drinks except water), but great for that special occasion. 3rd time we've eaten there and will go back again.Special Features:
- Excellent yet againalex3434Dined on 7/3/2013Great food and service. We have been to buckhead locarion several times. This was our first experience in Orlando and it was well worth it. Great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!SmartPakerLissaDined on 6/28/2013We had a great time and when we had special requests they obliged very quickly! It was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service, Savory FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/26/2013Wow! We went to Fogo de Chao and it was our first time at a Brazlian Steakhouse. It was amazing to experience. The food was delicious. I'm not much of a carnivore, but the cuts of meat are so savory, you have to try everything. The salad bar was incredibly extensive as well. It was very neat to witness the well-oiled machine that is Fogo de Chao Orlando. Our server's name was Zach and he was nice, helpful and accomodating. He made sure to check on us constantly throughout the night. All the servers work together to make sure you always have a clean plate, a full glass of water and all the sides you need. Overall the experience was perfect. Definitely worth the hefty price tag (a meal for us two with no drinks or dessert was $99).I would recommend this to a friend.
- mmmmmm MeatJeffDined on 6/23/2013Client's who have never been to a Fogo de Chao always enjoy the experience and the restaurant group never disappoints (I've been to the Dallas, Orlando and Minneapolis locations). Great wine, great salad bar, great meat and great service. Our only regret *ever* is the amount we eat because the food is so good and we don't want to flip over the coin to the red side. The parmesan encrusted pork loin is out of this world yummy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The perfect night outJaclynDined on 6/21/2013One of my favorite places to fine, impeccable service, attention to detail, very romantic and relaxed atmosphere, it's the perfect night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great service.jeepdinerDined on 6/15/2013There's little more I can say than "wow". The meat selection is phenomenal as is the salad bar. If you're going for the first time, don't let them fill you up on salad and side items. Save room for the meat. Fantastic. All of it. Our waiter asked us if we'd received all the meat we wanted and when I told him I still hadn't found the lamb, he asked how I wanted it cooked and walked to the kitchen and called for it. Within seconds all three lamb guys were at my table. Drinks were great as was our creme brûlée dessert. Took my dad here for Father's Day and they gave him a gift card for a free visit. $42 a seat may seem expensive but not when you consider what you get. Don't expect to spend the night here though, you'll be full within 20 min.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/10/2013Great food, attentive staff, overall an outstanding lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticPixieDined on 6/2/2013We used to go to Texas de Brazil until we found Fogo! Not anymore!!! Fogo beats them by leaps and bounds!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MEAT!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/26/2013A meat lovers paradise. All I can say is buy a nice red wine and enjoy the meat parade....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent meal. great selectionlike2dineDined on 5/20/2013excellent meal. great selection of meats, very good salad barSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.