Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando
8282 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fogodechao.com/
- Phone: 4073700711
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 2:30pm, Friday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse, South American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Full Bar, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando
Fogo de Chão® (fo-go dèe shoun), is an authentic Southern Brazilian steakhouse. In 1979, Fogo® began sharing the gaucho way of preparing meat in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Today, our gaucho chefs still expertly grill each of our 16 cuts of meat and offer you continuous tableside service. We invite you to enjoy the delicious preparations of our gaucho chefs along with our gourmet salad bar, authentic Brazilian side dishes, and award-winning wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
142 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (89)special occasion (89)fit for foodies (61)notable wine list (35)romantic (26)kid-friendly (22)hot spot (14)great for lunch (14)late-night find (11)neighborhood gem (10)great for brunch (5)vibrant bar scene (3)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2013The food was great. I don't eat a lot of meat, but I enjoyed tasting all of the meats offered and when i found one that I liked I was able to request just that one (new york strip). Our waitress took note that it was our anniversary and brought us a complimentary cheesecake (slice). I enjoyed the dining experience much more here than texas de brasil which seemed louder & more crammed. I Did note that the salad bar was bettwr at texas de brasil. They had a wider selection that inclyded sushi, meats, cheese, and lobster bisque. I was not asked if I wanted the meat and salad bar. I am not sure if they ask here like at texas de brasil. It was 46 $ a pwrson for the meat and salad bar here at Fogo De Chao.Special Features:
- Not Worth the PriceRexhame2Dined on 7/28/2013If you have ever been to a great steakhouse, you will be dsappointed. If you want to eat a lot of meat with inconsistent quality, this is your place. I did like the wine list and the service was solid.
- Wonderful!!jbh55Dined on 7/25/2013The BEST beef you will find anywhere!! I was amazed with the quality and the price is really fair. Go hungry though! The food keeps coming to you non stop! Great salad bar tooSpecial Features:
- Fogo de chaoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/21/2013good and varied kind of steaks and lovely ambience. I would like one in peru to enjoy the incredible food you sell.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2013We decided to get away from themepark and citywalk food for one night. Everything was delicious. Salad bar was a little smaller than the others I have been to in Texas, but who really goes to fogo for the salad? Our kids really enjoyed the food and the wait staff was great with them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Muito bon!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/15/2013Fogo has never disappointed in me during my travels over the years. Orlando's exacts the same over-the-top service and delicious fare that I have grown to love. Well done again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeded my expectations.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2013Great food, great service, great experience. Well worth the price. Wine selection was a bit limited though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gotta Love MeatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2013Not for vegetarians! Great selection of beef, pork, lamb, chicken. As long as your little coaster is on green ... the food just keeps coming. Pricey ($46.50/person, which inclkudes NO soft drinks except water), but great for that special occasion. 3rd time we've eaten there and will go back again.Special Features:
- Excellent yet againalex3434Dined on 7/3/2013Great food and service. We have been to buckhead locarion several times. This was our first experience in Orlando and it was well worth it. Great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!SmartPakerLissaDined on 6/28/2013We had a great time and when we had special requests they obliged very quickly! It was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service, Savory FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/26/2013Wow! We went to Fogo de Chao and it was our first time at a Brazlian Steakhouse. It was amazing to experience. The food was delicious. I'm not much of a carnivore, but the cuts of meat are so savory, you have to try everything. The salad bar was incredibly extensive as well. It was very neat to witness the well-oiled machine that is Fogo de Chao Orlando. Our server's name was Zach and he was nice, helpful and accomodating. He made sure to check on us constantly throughout the night. All the servers work together to make sure you always have a clean plate, a full glass of water and all the sides you need. Overall the experience was perfect. Definitely worth the hefty price tag (a meal for us two with no drinks or dessert was $99).I would recommend this to a friend.
- mmmmmm MeatJeffDined on 6/23/2013Client's who have never been to a Fogo de Chao always enjoy the experience and the restaurant group never disappoints (I've been to the Dallas, Orlando and Minneapolis locations). Great wine, great salad bar, great meat and great service. Our only regret *ever* is the amount we eat because the food is so good and we don't want to flip over the coin to the red side. The parmesan encrusted pork loin is out of this world yummy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The perfect night outJaclynDined on 6/21/2013One of my favorite places to fine, impeccable service, attention to detail, very romantic and relaxed atmosphere, it's the perfect night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great service.jeepdinerDined on 6/15/2013There's little more I can say than "wow". The meat selection is phenomenal as is the salad bar. If you're going for the first time, don't let them fill you up on salad and side items. Save room for the meat. Fantastic. All of it. Our waiter asked us if we'd received all the meat we wanted and when I told him I still hadn't found the lamb, he asked how I wanted it cooked and walked to the kitchen and called for it. Within seconds all three lamb guys were at my table. Drinks were great as was our creme brûlée dessert. Took my dad here for Father's Day and they gave him a gift card for a free visit. $42 a seat may seem expensive but not when you consider what you get. Don't expect to spend the night here though, you'll be full within 20 min.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/10/2013Great food, attentive staff, overall an outstanding lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticPixieDined on 6/2/2013We used to go to Texas de Brazil until we found Fogo! Not anymore!!! Fogo beats them by leaps and bounds!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MEAT!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/26/2013A meat lovers paradise. All I can say is buy a nice red wine and enjoy the meat parade....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent meal. great selectionlike2dineDined on 5/20/2013excellent meal. great selection of meats, very good salad barSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best of the genreJSeatsDined on 5/15/2013There are now a lot of "Brazilian steakhouses," but Fogo actually began in Brazil, and is the best of all similar chains. You definitely will not leave hungry. Nor will you go long with an empty plate, as long as you're showing your green button.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat lovers dreamMomWithBooksDined on 5/3/2013Another Brazilian steak house chain with excellent service and good food. I had just the salad bar for $25 which is extensive and includes some pricey items like an entire wheel of Parmesan cheese, beautiful asparagus spears, hearts of palm, and smoked salmon along with the usual salad bar veggies. There were also a few hot items, rice, beans and roasted new potatoes. My husband had the full dinner for $45 and the meat, in particular the beef, was excellent as was the lamb. The pork was so-so. The meat kept coming and there was quite a variety, from sirloin to rib eye to two kinds of filet mignon. We also had a couple of glasses of pinot noir at $12 ea. It was a very good dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply awesome. The food isOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/2/2013Simply awesome. The food is great and the service is stellar!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!ThalieMacDined on 4/18/2013The food was absolutely amazing and the service was great. The wait staff was extremely helpful and explained the different food choices and even suggested drinks. We will definitely dine here if we're ever in town again.Special Features:
- This was our first visit toChrisDined on 4/12/2013This was our first visit to Fogo de Chao and I know we will be back! Food and service were excellent. Meats were prepared beautifully to all different temperatures (rare, medium, etc.)to please everyone and were deliciously seasoned. They had a nice variety of meats. The leg of lamb with lemon and pepper was one of my favorites, along with their specialty sirloin, picanha. I would forgo the overpriced desserts, but my daughter loved the Tres Leches cake. It was a big enough piece to share with everyone!Special Features:
- After having dined at theOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/11/2013After having dined at the same restaurant in Boston, this Fogo was VERY DISAPPOINTING. The quality of the meat was inconsistent... and not nearly as flavorful as the restaurant in Boston... overall...I would not return to this location... I would try the Texas de Brazil, which I have been to before, and was excellent!!!
- lovely nightmysterychefDined on 4/8/2013as always the food is spectacular! After requesting rare meat for the table thats all they were bringing us it was great. the meat was not overly salted. very tender and all around delish! dessert was ok, tasted liek it had been in the fridge too long.Special Features:
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/4/2013Fantastic selection of meats and amazing salad bar. Service was impeccable. The only criticism is the relative cost of drinks, especially soft drinks.Special Features:
- First time, had high expectations,GoldenDined on 4/2/2013First time, had high expectations, was an absolutely FANTASTIC experience!!!!!Special Features:
- Excellent. Would rate itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/31/2013Excellent. Would rate it equal to Texas De Brazil, where we normally dine when in Orlando. Food was great, nice location and facility, servers very attentive. Brought us everything we asked for.
- The food is obviously theOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/30/2013The food is obviously the primary reason for going, but the service is absolutely outstanding!! You never feel out-of-place to ask anyone for anything, as it is definitely a group effort with the serving staff. They made us feel very welcome, and brought a nice dessert as a low-key birthday treat. A great evening!Special Features:
- We found lunch to be a greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/27/2013We found lunch to be a great deal - same piles of meat right off the fire and a slightly lower price.Special Features:
- Good as usualOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/20/2013Great experience, vegetables island was a little poor, no artichokes hearts, no zucchini. Overall meat quality was great.Special Features:
- Best. Restaurant. Ever.JaxexpertDined on 3/16/2013I have eaten at many fine restaurants in my travels and can say without a doubt that Fogo de Chao is the best. It sets the bar for Brazilian steakhouses, no one else even comes close. I have enjoyed Fogo de Chao many times at several locations and have always experienced great food, service, and ambiance.Special Features:
- Good meats. Service needs improvmenOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/6/2013I'm a local so I bounce between Texas de brazil and here. Texas has more variety and better tasting food. Texas has sauces like chimichuri etc... However the service at fogo kept me coming back. This is the first time service was not on point. Main waiter struggled and assumed I didn't want bottled water when I ordered wine by the glass. He was wrong. However, the back wait with the red tie was on point. This time no California rolls on the salad bar. The mini rolls on the table were overcooked. The meats were perfect! I'll write it as a one off, but please more variety and sauces for the meats.Special Features:
- The food was delicious! NotreviewerDined on 3/2/2013The food was delicious! Not all the meats came around to us, so we had to ask them to bring some out.Special Features:
- I have been to many BrazilianSushiSnobsDined on 2/22/2013I have been to many Brazilian Steakhouses. Chima in FT. Lauderdale is still #1. Fogo de Chao #2 and way better then Texas de Brasil.Special Features:
- We were an hour late (ourOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2013We were an hour late (our map app kept taking us elsewhere and we aren't Orlando natives), but the hostess seated us anyway and we had a fabulous dinner. The food was delicious! The ambiance was great!Special Features:
- Great Place for Special OccassionRachelDined on 2/14/2013Went on Valentine's Day for a Birthday celebration for the first time and had a wonderful experience. The service was excellent, the food was delicious and the atmosphere was great. We will definitely visit again! Some meats were a little salty for some of our parties taste, but we all ate until we were completely stuffed. We all look forward to dining here again.Special Features:
- Great food, great serviceBradDined on 2/14/2013Great food, great service and really good drinks. The price was worth the amount and quality of the food.Special Features:
- The Best Churrascaria Ever!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/9/2013Great food, they do provide the different meat to your preferred temperature. Service is impeccable.
- Great place to eat!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/25/2013I have to admit that when my husband suggested it, I thought it was shishkabob(sp). The food was every high end meat possible. The flavored were awesome, cooked well. The staff was friendly and truly fast. There was no waiting for anything.Special Features: