Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando
8282 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fogodechao.com/
- Phone: 4073700711
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 2:30pm, Friday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse, South American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Full Bar, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando
Fogo de Chão® (fo-go dèe shoun), is an authentic Southern Brazilian steakhouse. In 1979, Fogo® began sharing the gaucho way of preparing meat in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Today, our gaucho chefs still expertly grill each of our 16 cuts of meat and offer you continuous tableside service. We invite you to enjoy the delicious preparations of our gaucho chefs along with our gourmet salad bar, authentic Brazilian side dishes, and award-winning wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
154 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (94)special occasion (94)fit for foodies (65)notable wine list (36)romantic (28)kid-friendly (25)great for lunch (15)hot spot (15)neighborhood gem (12)late-night find (11)great for brunch (5)vibrant bar scene (3)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- Great foodfirsttimers4Dined on 4/11/2014We had a reservation and we were seated right away, great food, lots of variety, great decor , great service. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceJacquiDined on 4/11/2014The meats are tender and perfectly seasoned. Much better than a well known competitor down the way. The Salad bar has many good choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fo Go or not to Fogo...snedlyDined on 4/11/2014Overall, I enjoy the competition more. A good number of additional items are available on the salad bar at Texas de Brazil that aren't on the Fogo salad bar. I also like the ambiance a bit more at TdB. Meats are comparable as is the service and price. Would go back if someone else was insistent but TdB is my first choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved It!LadystrollerDined on 4/8/2014I had the best possible experience with service and food. It was so worth the splurge!Special Features:
- It was okkingsmomDined on 4/2/2014It was ok. The service was not extraordinary, nor was the food. I was really expecting a restaurant with a wow factor, but no. Its wad bad, but no what I was hoping. Ill tell you what. If you are ever in Nashville, and you want Brazilianthat is 5 stats in food, service, and atmosphere, go to Rodizio Grill. They exceed expectations.Special Features:
- My husband and I enjoyed diningLilBitDined on 3/30/2014My husband and I enjoyed dining here last Sunday, March 30, to celebrate our 19th wedding anniversary. They have friendly staff...and the gauchos were polite. We will come back again in a couple of months...yes,will have to wait because it's a long drive from our house. Great service, Fogo de Chao!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too much!MusicchefDined on 3/28/20146 of us went twice. Once for Sunday brunch and again for dinner. Both times our experience was the same. VERY good service, but the taste of most of the meats they brought to the table was mediocre at best. Our 1st time, we just accepted what was offered in the order that it came to us. After we were stuffed on sausages, sirloin and other cuts, they came with tenderloin and rib eye so the next time we went, we asked for the better cuts to be brought first. The rib eye was the only cut that I thought was reasonably tasty. Most of the other cuts reminded me of beef that comes from Mexico or Brazil. There is a large buffet in the middle of the room with a LOT of choices, but we all found it to be unimpressive. Too expensive for the quality!Special Features:
- ANNIVERSARY NIGHTDAVIDK2470Dined on 3/26/2014Thank you for making our anniversary night very, very special. My wife & I look forward to visiting Fogo de Chao in Orlando each time we go to Orlando for a special occasion. Everyone took care of us & I cannot wait to visit again on our next special occasion. Fogo de Chao is the reason why I will not go to Texas de Brazil again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For appreciative carnivoresFsunandaVIPDined on 3/21/2014The meat here is unsurpassed and make sure to try the cheese bread!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I had higher expectationsBetoDined on 3/20/2014I visited one fogo de chao in Brazil some time ago, which I found excellent. I wanted to bring my family, but was not as good. The service was not as remarkable as I would expect from a restaurant like this. Several times we were requesting the waiter to brig picana, but never made it, instead they brought other stuff as chicken or sausages, eventually steak.
- Fogo de Chao with friends in OrlandMike565Dined on 3/15/2014Lots of good food. The service was good. Fun atmosphere. The salad bar was good though I've seen more at a competitor. Definitely will come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for birthdayotownregularsDined on 3/13/2014We walked out of another restaurant (direct competitor) on Saturday night, jumped on Open Table to find a seat, and decided to try this place. We're so glad we did! THIS is what a churriscara should be...good food, great ambiance, incredible service! Thank you, Frank!!! We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More Buffet than upscale diningLisaVIPDined on 3/8/2014The restaurant was big, VERY BRIGHT and VERY LOUD. People were wearing cut off shorts, sweat pants, dirty t-shirts etc. It was clear they had spent the day at Disney or Sea World and then went to dinner. For the most part, people hovered around salad bar, making it hard to get near it. The meats that were delivered to the table were ok, but there was so much, so fast, you could not really enjoy any of it. Here is the thing, normally, we don't eat at buffets. When we spend a certain amount of money, we expect a certain experience. Fogo de Chao was not that experience. The only good part about our dinner was the service. Everyone was very nice.Special Features:
- Wonderful experience!!!olewisDined on 3/6/2014The food was great. The meat was delicious. The staff was very prompt, attentive and professional. We have visited several other Brazilian steakhouses and none of them compare to the level of service and food quality that Fogo offered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, and great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/28/2014Great food, and great service! Make sure you come hungry! The wine selection is top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't hesitateToolman69Dined on 2/22/2014I have frequented numerous Fogo de Chao in past travels. The service is top notch and is not to be missed. The flavors of the food is consistently beautiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific DinnerLAvisitorVIPDined on 2/20/2014Great food and entertaining for the family. The food and service were impeccableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!CocoVIPDined on 2/19/2014This was our first visit and we were celebrating an Anniversary and 3 Birthdays. The service and food were excellent! I liked the atmosphere here vs other Brazilian Steakhouses. The service is a "Team" concept, so there was always someone assisting. They brought clean plates without us asking for them. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great fun nightzgarsamDined on 2/15/2014We had a pretty good meal - you will never leave hungry from Fogo. This particular night we did not get a visit to the table from every server with every type of meat being served, we did not see pork or lamb stop by, even though we saw it come by - but everything that we had was very good and our waiter was nice, we left happy. My brother and sister in law had never been and they really enjoyed it. We'll be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I have went there before andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/15/2014I have went there before and it was great. This Valentines Weekend was not so great. service could have been better. They really have to consider that Valentines weekend is a romantic date night for if not all then most people. there was a table of about 10 guests where I was seated and the loud noises and yelling and cheering they were making threw off our romantic dinner. we could barely hear each other. not to mention I had to ask twice where was our mash potatoes and sides when we had already been eating out meats. not very pleasant this second time around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's daytheicebergxDined on 2/14/2014I went to fago de choa on Valentine's Day and had a really good time. It was packed but I didn't have to wait for a long time since I made reservations. The food was really good and I didn’t have to wait for a long time to eat. I really really recommend there signature drink. My only complaint is that they didn't deck out the place in red and black for Valentine's Day. Also family where there which is understandable but if you wanted a romantic setting on Valentine's Day this wasn't it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for meat loversOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014Has a wonderf salad bar but don't fl up on it! All you can eat of a variety of steak, chicken, and pork.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Miami Beach's Fogo is betterRsazambaDined on 1/31/2014I enjoyed the evening but had to say that the other Fogo do Chao in Miami Beach is much better in terms of service and food.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Fogo!nysweetieDined on 1/28/2014If you love good food, Fogo is the place to go. Everything is delicious and fresh. The service is superb! When I come to Orlando, a visit to Fogo is always planned. The best Brazilian Steakhouse ever! Just remember to come hungry. Wish there was one close to me where I live. Of course, then I would eat too much all the time.Special Features:
- Don't compare to São Paulo ...AntonioDined on 1/24/2014It is cheaper than the original in Brasil, but the meats aren't half the variety and the buffet is very fair. But a mention to the picanha that was served many times must be given !Special Features:
- It wasn't great. We thoughtTable3VIPDined on 1/19/2014It wasn't great. We thought the most of the meats were all too salty, and dry. They house specialty beef was good. It is very expensive so if you are not going to eat a lot, it is not a great place to choose. We are frequent diners at upscale restaurants.Special Features:
- all you can eat! all i can say!011divineVIPDined on 1/19/2014it was so great, the servers were really enthusiastic in explaining all the parts of the meat to us and made our first time experience at the restaurant ten times better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing, delicious, ooh and ah mealMozdzierzDined on 1/18/2014This was my first time at a Brazilian restaurant. The staff was attentive and attractive. There were multiple servers hustling around ready to assist you. The salad bar was great, our waiter told us to go easy there because the meat selection is where you want to fill up. He was right. All of the beef choices were amazing, delicious, flavorful, and hot as they brought them to the table and carved individually for you. When our popovers and potatoes got cold, they were replaced with hot ones. The waiter recommended the papaya creme for dessert to help digest and it worked. Great food with great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely at LunchboyydzDined on 1/10/2014We tried Fogo de Chaofor the first time at lunch. Beautiful dining room. The array of vegetables and the cheeses incredible on the food bar. Many bread choices but the cheese biscuits that are brought to the table are amazing!! The Coconut Haddock melted in your mouth.. Non stop meat for as long as you want to eat. The house specialties are over the top good. I have no words to describe how wonderful they are. Food is mostly for adult palettes. The service is remarkable. They are very attentive and helped us all with the choices of the meat skewers. Now we were in very early and the restaurant was about half full, but I truly believe that the service would not suffer a bit if the restaurant is full. They know how to do it here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food lots of aggravationLovetoeatVIPDined on 1/9/2014When getting to the restaurant there was much confusion. Had to wait about twenty minutes for a table, even though there were plenty of tables available. Finally we got seated. The service was great and the food was very good. Plenty of food and top items also. Great salad bar. Then I got home and open table said missed reservation. I then wasted tons of time to scan my bill and send it to you. Then you proceeded to tell me I was excused. If the restaurant would of done the job properly none of this would of had to happen. Basically I wasted a half hour of my life trying to straighten this out. Thank God you have an employee named David.
- Meat lover's delightOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/7/2014Outstanding service! The selection of meats is impressive and all we're delicious. The salad bar exceeded expectation and could be a meal in itself. We were surprised by the number of children (although this is near Disney) at a Braziian steak house, but the restaurant accommodated them very we'll. if you're craving a high-protein meal, you won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat! Meat! Meat!ScottfromTorontoDined on 1/2/2014Like others in the chain, the service was outstanding, food plentiful and well presented and a meat lovers dreamland. Just wish my appetite had been greater as at $50 per person, I didn't get my money's worth. Well worth the visit.Special Features:
- Loud and chaoticNumber10VIPDined on 1/1/2014Service is really bad - will not return. Requested mint jelly for the lamb 4 times without success ....
- MeataliciousYakFamCanDined on 12/31/2013Outstanding Selection of items and quality of meats. Amazing attention to detail! 1st Time experience for all but me... all can't wait to book again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Love going to Fogo...TheyAnniversaryDinerDined on 12/28/2013Always Love going to Fogo...They never disappoint!!Special Features:
- None bettersprisleyDined on 12/27/2013If you are a steak lover this is by far the best steak experience you can have. The quality and assortment of meats are second to none. The Fogo chain is by far my favorite restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a WOWSamjajDined on 12/24/2013We love going to this restaurant, having visited the Atlanta location and now the Orlando one. We believe the salad bar in Atl was slightly larger, but Orlando's is still the best salad bar around. Service was excellent and the meats divine. Put this restaurant on your bucket list!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Great ServiceJJohnsDined on 12/22/2013The food was undeniably great. The only thing I personally had an issue with was the bacon wrapped meat, I'd have less of that, but it's just a preference. The waitstaff was amazing. They ensured we had eveything we needed without us feeling like we were constantly hovered over. I'll be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Come hungryOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/21/2013Excellent first trip after hearing great recommendations! Service is excellentI would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentfiremedicmikeDined on 12/14/2013I've been to a few locations around the country and I have found that they are all consistent. I will say that the larger cities (Houston, D.C., NY, etc.) are a little better with their service and ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.