Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando
8282 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fogodechao.com/
- Phone: 4073700711
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 2:30pm, Friday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse, South American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Full Bar, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando
Fogo de Chão® (fo-go dèe shoun), is an authentic Southern Brazilian steakhouse. In 1979, Fogo® began sharing the gaucho way of preparing meat in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Today, our gaucho chefs still expertly grill each of our 16 cuts of meat and offer you continuous tableside service. We invite you to enjoy the delicious preparations of our gaucho chefs along with our gourmet salad bar, authentic Brazilian side dishes, and award-winning wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
144 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (90)special occasion (90)fit for foodies (62)notable wine list (35)romantic (27)kid-friendly (22)hot spot (14)great for lunch (14)late-night find (11)neighborhood gem (10)great for brunch (5)vibrant bar scene (3)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- KUDOS FDC ORLANDO!!Ryanmichael227Dined on 8/7/2014Dinning with Fogo De Chao is always a great experience, Orlando is no exception. The staff is extremely attentive!! Warning!!! When you flip the disk to green hold on, its causes a whirlwind of chiefs to surround you with some of finest hand carved meats you will ever taste! As someone who travels for a living I have dined at 16 US locations AND 4 in Brazil. I promise you won't be disappointed!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good restraurantdavidpDined on 8/1/2014this restaurant is good, I personally think texas de brazil is a little better but it has the same concept. the food at the salad bar was ok, the meats they served around was good, luckly not saltly like texas de brazil can be, but in all it was a good out of town restaurant.Special Features:
- Outstanding Customer ExperienceDoubleJDined on 7/31/2014From arrival to departure, the staff does everything to make this an outstanding Customer experience. The service was impeccable, the meat selection was excellent, and the staff was very accomodating. I would highly recommend this location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Variety beyond wordsNicoleTDined on 7/30/2014Overall the service and food was excellent. I visited with my husband and four kids and everyone enjoyed the meal. Its my kids new favorite restaurant to visit while in Orlando. The choices were endless. Come with a good appetite.Special Features:
- Excellent Brazilian RestaurantFelipeHDined on 7/29/2014I have been to several Fogo de Chao restaurants in different cities. No doubt is a great chain and the one in Orlando stands pretty well. There are few meet options that are normally included in Rodizio but were not included in this restaurant as chicken hearts, grilled pineapple & the fleshy part of the cow neck called in portuguese cachago. Those are a must in real Brazilian rodizioSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak House in OrlandoAK86VIPDined on 7/26/2014Whenever I go to Orlando I must dine at this place. It's by far the best, their steaks are perfectly cooked and the taste is just outstanding. I love also their Brazilian Lemonade.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Texas De Brazil is way betterSmurfellanoDined on 7/19/2014The description says it all. Texas de Brazil knocks this spot off the map! Food selection was not as robust, salad bar was LACKING tremendously, and meat was so so. The service and mango cocktail were great though...but that's not why you come here.Special Features:
- Great birthday!Foodiex2Dined on 7/17/2014We were out of town. I loved our time here! It was my birthday and we had a great time. Everyone told me happy birthday which made me feel special! The food is always fabulous and the dessert was wonderful! Thanks for my special day:-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You need to eat here.RelaxinRayDined on 7/16/2014Awesome food. Service was amazing and did I say that the food was awesome. I was in Orlando for five days and this was the best restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeVacadinerDined on 7/11/2014On vacation in Orlando and looking for something new and different. Searching International Drive and after seeing old favorites Vito's Chophouse and Moonfish, stumbled on Fogo de Chao. It was fabulous. I made reservations easily and with two of my best friends, had an absolutely wonderful experience. The salad bar is amazing...I could have just made several trips there and been fine, but the table service meats were superb. Cooked perfectly, served perfectly and totally enjoyable, melt in your mouth flavors. Put this restaurant on your "to try" list!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fogo de Chao is HOT, HOT, HOT!MFrancaVIPDined on 7/3/2014Fogo de Chao is the BEST Brazilian Churrascaria anywhere around. The meat is superb and the staff very well trained. This is a must for anyone who loves meat.Special Features:
- Outstanding Meat!Ross1235Dined on 6/24/2014I told 8 associates to this restaurant. The food(Meat especially) was world class. Excellent salad bar. The service was over the top. Very friendly servers and the food came in waves. Really good wines and I thought the wine prices were very fair. I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME NIGHT!!!!!RicknSheilaDined on 6/21/2014We went to Orlando for our wedding anniversary and wanted to something new and different. This was the place that we picked, after reading many reviews before we went we had high expectations for a Awesome Night and Awesome Food. They were all right on the money. we spent $150 for the 2 of us, had a ton of food, drinks, and an awesome desert. there was so much food to choose from as there is a salad bar for all you can eat, but wait stop hold it a minute. dont fill up toooo much as the meat will come from everywhere and as long as you keep the green button on they will bring you more and more and more so remember to change it to red when you have enough. Enjoy We did and it was Awesome!!! Thank you Fogo de Chao for an Awesome Night!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favoriteGlobalDined on 6/21/2014I love this restaurant; easy to make reservations, happy, courteous staff, prompt service and fabulous food.Warning though, don't eat the day you plan to dine at this restaurant or you'll miss the many delicious meats served here!And leave room for desert!Special Features:
- Carnavores...it's a must!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/16/2014Fabulous restaurant with a great salad bar selection! Endless amounts of tasty meats bought to your table and its either a yes or a no dependung on your appetite...love the concept and look forward to returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service - excellent foodYummyDined on 6/15/2014My kids were blown away by this concept. Very fun and interactive. Food quality was ezcellent. Beware the soda & dessert pricesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Time on Father's Day!SmilesDined on 6/15/2014This was our first visit as a family. We went for the Father's Day brunch. The food and service was great! The atmosphere and experience was wonderful overall for a special day. My husband really enjoyed it as part of his gift for being fantastic dad!! We will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Much better than expectedVictorDined on 6/14/2014We've always gone to Texas De Brazil... My son wanted us to try Fogo, great choice, excellent.... We'll definitely go back... PS. Sorry took so long to complete this survey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but not perfectManOfSteelersDined on 6/14/2014Texas de Brazil is 5 stars for me and Fogo is not quite at that level. Even at a higher price Fogo just isn't worth a second trip. Some of the meats were tough and not flavored well.Special Features:
- Worst fogo I have been inPapicharDined on 6/8/2014Scarce cuts. We were offered 4-5 only. Sangria took forever to arrive. Carpet looks filthy Ambiance looks cheap
- Outstanding Service!MEATLUVDined on 5/31/2014Good quality and outstanding service. Manager and servers permanently engaging the customer offering different options and willing to instantly change and modify the options available. Straight to the table, no waiting time.Special Features:
- Fantastic foodJulesDined on 5/28/2014We had a great night, the food was fantastic and fast flowing, you were not rushed at all, the plates were replaced constantly which was nice. There was a great choice of salads and meats on offer, I would recommend Fogo de chao for special occasions, it is a pricey night out but worth the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not outstanding.ReviewerVIPDined on 5/27/2014Good food, fair service. Had to keep asking for certain meats which would arrive but slowly. I hate it when restaurants add 18% gratuity (group of 6). It should be my choice to tip. In this case I would have- but don't force it on me.Special Features:
- The following 182 reviews are from the Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse - Orlando reviews archive.
- The best ChurrascariaOrlandoneighborDined on 5/20/2014Always Fogo de Chao is fantastic. So good that our guest will go back today!Special Features:
- always room for improvement..OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/201490% of meet arrownd my table was top sirloin..Have to ask for lamd twice..Other than that good..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat eaters dreamtjawadDined on 5/11/2014This is a Brazilian steakhouse with a delicious array of meat selections to choose from. The included salad bar is amazing as well. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers day at Fogo de ChaoVnewman87Dined on 5/11/2014Took my mother for brunch. The food was amazing and they even gave her a gift card for a free lunch next time she wants to go again. def would recommend it to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuvBAFoodieDined on 5/8/2014I started my dinner with my guests with the wait spilling a tray of ice water glasses on me. It was cold...
- Great experienceTracyDined on 5/5/2014Great salad bar, outstanding service, go hungry so much food !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always consistentJaclynDined on 5/2/2014This was a repeat experience for our wedding anniversary. Awesome food, exceptional service and lavish decor. We've dined here before as well as other Fogo de Chao's and are impressed with their consistency in all aspects. Thanks for a great evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well worth a visitScotlandDined on 5/2/2014We have been travelling to Orlando for 20 years and each time we go we try something different. This place was well worth the visit and we will be going again. Little bit more pricey than your average meal in Orlando but the food and service were excellent so well worth it. It cost us about $300 for a meal for 4 adults inc drinks & tip (no dessert - too full to eat anything else !!). Excellent service from Carlo. On the evening we went there was a private party in a side room. They did join the queue for the salad bar in the main room this did cause a delay which didnt affect us but I think this could have been managed better. Overall though, I loved this place and will make sure it is on our list for places to eat for our next trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unbelievable SelectionEat2LiveLove2EatDined on 4/30/2014The meats are so fresh and options are not as limited as other Brazilian steakhouses. The house rib-eye is good - but wait around for the filet - it melts in your mouth. Another gem is the bacon wrapped chicken and the Parmesan crusted pork. Unreal good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best BrazillianHellerDined on 4/26/2014Had to request the "good" cuts if meat to come around - but in request they did.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- too saltyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/19/2014Have been to Fogo de Chao on several occasions, and this most recent visit was my most disappointing. There was entirely too much salt used in the preparation of the meat, no matter what item my table tried it was the same. Our 4th visit for dinner and this was the only time that salt was an issue, very disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodfirsttimers4Dined on 4/11/2014We had a reservation and we were seated right away, great food, lots of variety, great decor , great service. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceJacquiDined on 4/11/2014The meats are tender and perfectly seasoned. Much better than a well known competitor down the way. The Salad bar has many good choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fo Go or not to Fogo...snedlyDined on 4/11/2014Overall, I enjoy the competition more. A good number of additional items are available on the salad bar at Texas de Brazil that aren't on the Fogo salad bar. I also like the ambiance a bit more at TdB. Meats are comparable as is the service and price. Would go back if someone else was insistent but TdB is my first choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved It!LadystrollerDined on 4/8/2014I had the best possible experience with service and food. It was so worth the splurge!Special Features:
- It was okkingsmomDined on 4/2/2014It was ok. The service was not extraordinary, nor was the food. I was really expecting a restaurant with a wow factor, but no. Its wad bad, but no what I was hoping. Ill tell you what. If you are ever in Nashville, and you want Brazilianthat is 5 stats in food, service, and atmosphere, go to Rodizio Grill. They exceed expectations.Special Features:
- My husband and I enjoyed diningLilBitDined on 3/30/2014My husband and I enjoyed dining here last Sunday, March 30, to celebrate our 19th wedding anniversary. They have friendly staff...and the gauchos were polite. We will come back again in a couple of months...yes,will have to wait because it's a long drive from our house. Great service, Fogo de Chao!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.