M.J. O'Connors Waterfront
425 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02110Neighborhood:
IrishPrice: $30 and under
M.J. O'Connors Waterfront
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mjoconnors.com/
- Phone: 6174430800
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:30am - 11:00pm (late night menu until 12pm)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Irish
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: MJ O’Connor’s is a modern Irish Pub in the bustling Seaport District of Boston, located in the Westin Boston Waterfront. The restaurant is conveniently adjacent to the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center and features American cuisine, fresh seafood, and Irish specialties.
- Private Party Contact: Devon Lawrence 8884501332
- Special Events: The perfect location for corporate events, birthday parties, fundraisers and rehearsal dinners, MJ's Waterfront can accommodate up to 220 guests in our dining room or outdoor patio. We look forward to crafting a special menu for any occasion.
A word from M.J. O'Connors Waterfront
Eclectic Irish food and spirits, a warm friendly atmosphere and beautifully handcrafted woodwork and murals make this authentic, upscale Irish pub one of Boston's best.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
M.J. O'Connors Waterfront reviews from OpenTable diners
19 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (8)good for groups (7)vibrant bar scene (4)great for outdoor dining (4)scenic view (3)kid-friendly (2)fit for foodies (2)late-night find (2)neighborhood gem (1)hot spot (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Service left a lot to be desired.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/19/2012Service left a lot to be desired. You should NEVER feel you are imposing on a waitress to ask for another round, or to clear app plates, etc.
- Food is decent,not great,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/10/2012Food is decent,not great, but the wait staff is courteous and efficient, making this a good place for a business lunch.
- The folks at MJ O'ConnorsOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/25/2012The folks at MJ O'Connors were just wonderful. The were very accommodating to our party's special requirements and requests which made for a terrific family birthday celebration. The food was very good and the service was perfect!Special Features:
- Nice setting and the staffOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/16/2012Nice setting and the staff was accomodating. Good beer selection. Food was uninspired; I know it is suppose to be Irish fare but the food was comparable to a 99 Restaurant.
- Hit or miss with food. WithOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/27/2012Hit or miss with food. With our group, half the food was awful and the other half was good. The waitress saw that we were splitting the tab with 3 credit cards and she actually "seriously?" which we were pretty amused by. She was fine before then but her attitude visibly changed afterwards. Extremely loud - we had to shout a lot to be heard which got old by the end of the meal.Special Features:
- Great location and overallOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/25/2012Great location and overall good experience. I wish they would offer better prices in wine by the glass. There was a $10 glass and a $15 glass only so imagine my shock when I got my bill and saw that I had consumed $30 in wine....I heard several other do le complaining also.Special Features: