Del Frisco's Grille - McKinney Ave - Dallas
3232 McKinney Ave. Suite 175
Dallas, TX 75204Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Del Frisco's Grille - McKinney Ave - Dallas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.delfriscosgrille.com/dallas
- Phone: 9728076152x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Brunch: Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Executive Chef: Antonio Zamora
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Hall
- Public Transit: The McKinney Plaza stop on the M-Line Trolley.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: The most convenient and efficient parking for lunch that we have is our self parking lot on Hall street, directly behind the restaurant. Pull into the parking lot, go straight ahead through the gate, and we will give you a token to use when you are leaving.
A word from Del Frisco's Grille - McKinney Ave - Dallas
Del Frisco’s Grille is located in vibrant Uptown Dallas, the heart of Dallas’ dining and social scene. Our restaurant blends industrial and lush elements to create an atmosphere that is simultaneously stylish, social and relaxed. Two energetic bars create a buzz throughout the restaurant and set the stage for an exciting dining experience. The patios provide the perfect perch to catch a glimpse of the action on the McKinney Ave corridor and offer some of the best al fresco dining in Dallas. It’s your place to eat with a friend and catch up on the latest or make a new friends at the bar. Our food and drinks are built to share, so share the experience with your neighbors – they are just friends you haven’t met yet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Del Frisco's Grille - McKinney Ave - Dallas reviews from OpenTable diners
154 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (64)vibrant bar scene (60)hot spot (59)neighborhood gem (52)fit for foodies (51)good for groups (49)great for outdoor dining (48)notable wine list (46)great for brunch (43)great for lunch (42)romantic (38)late-night find (20)scenic view (16)kid-friendly (9)Show More
- First date and fabulousGeorginaDined on 4/26/2014Everything is amazing! We came here for my first date and it was perfect. We had dinner downstairs, dessert upstairs and drinks out on upstairs patio. It was perfect and we been together ever since and came back for our 2 year anniversary. It's was just as good as I remembered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great bar food.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/25/2014The service was great. The drinks, wings, burgers, redfish and macaroni and cheese were amazing. However, the filet mignon was tasteless and not cooked to order. The manager did remove it from our bill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great expeiencehartfordDined on 4/20/2014Food was great! Second time to experience del friscos! Our first dinner tristen really took care of us! Also my partner and i got introduced to courtney the som! Vsry friendly ! We will be back! Thanks tristen for the hugs!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Time!PlanoBobVIPDined on 4/19/2014First time. Love their steakhouse so I thought we'd try their new grill concept in Uptown. Excellent! Great atmosphere. Comfort food. Service was really good. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A view hat was more than bargainedNDalFoodieDined on 4/19/2014My assumption was that the Del Friso name carried a bit of class and formality with it but the Grill is VERY relaxed which evident in the servers attire. The skirts were so short that at one point my party saw what no one at a restaurant should ever see of their server. Just wasn't impressed with that part of the experience. Food was great however it's a very small menu. I would recommend but it's not a Del Frisco Steakhouse experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big Step Down from the Steak HousehighexpectationsVIPDined on 4/19/2014More like an upscale fast food restaurant. Nothing special and the food is over medicated with salt and spices to try to enhance the lack of quality.
- Overall good place for dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/16/2014We were on our way to a show downtown, and they parked our car for us and had our dinner out in time for us to make the show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BrunchjpottoDined on 4/13/2014First time to Del Frisco's Grille and it was a great experience. We enjoyed a fantastic brunch with coffee and a carafe of mimosas. Our waiter (I wish I could recall his name) was very nice. We had a 9 yr old and 3 yr old and he was very accommodating to their needs. Even brought them plain OJ in champagne glasses to match the grown-ups, nice touch! Food was excellent, nice ambiance and staff was super friendly and efficient. I will be back very soon!Special Features:
- Very Nice ExperiencetonyfromplanoDined on 4/12/2014Very attentive service. Steaks and sides were excellent. 5 people in my party and bill came to $335 before tip. No wine, but everyone had drinks from the bar on the tab. Highly recommended if you want a fine dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/12/2014I dined here with my family on Saturday night. Our server was wonderful, very knowledgeable about the wine list and menu and had great suggestions for what to try. We started with the ahi tuna tacos which were outstanding and cocktails from the bar. The drink menu is very unique with lots of drinks I haven't seen at other restaurants. My parents each got a strip steak and I had the sole. My boyfriend had the chicken fried steak. All were incredible. Our server was able to recommend a nice wine that went with all of our entrees. The best part of the meal was dessert- the coconut cream pie was AMAZING. And a HUGE portion! Three of us split it and we still had leftovers to take home. Overall I was very impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/11/2014Del Frisco's Grille is an upscale, affordable, trendy restaurant that has a great menu but a great dining atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, but not celiac friendlyJennyVIPDined on 4/10/2014I have eaten at this restaurant in the past as a celiac. The manager always worked with me after the waiter got the person involved! They've always confirmed they would do their best (can never guarantee anything) but I had options before! This past experience was disappointing, but I give the chef a thumbs up for honesty. The server spoke to chef on my behalf, and at the best, he confirmed he could only perhaps offer a veggie plate, but if my celiac's was that sensitive, perhaps I should abstain from eating here - which I did. In my former life prior to Celiac's I loved the food. I was a little surprised, too, that when I asked about the house red wine, the server or sommelier could not give me any details about the maker or vinyard.
- Food was great..ppp123Dined on 4/5/2014The salmon was excellent, others had pasta and fish tacos which were also very good. No complaints about the food and wine was fabulous. The waitress must have been having a bad night, seemed like everything irritated her. The noice level is high so she couldn't hear us and we couldn't hear her and she wasn't very polite as if the noise was our fault.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HappyhartfordDined on 4/5/2014Oh what a night... this place is doing it right... from start to finish, it was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great AtmosphereGrape1970Dined on 4/4/2014Del Frisco on McKinney Ave is a great place to dine. The service was great. The wait staff hostess and management were very attentive and accommodatingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceMkzmrDined on 4/2/2014I went for a business lunch and was very pleased with the food and the service! Ask for Sam she's a very friendly and wonderful waitress! I recommend ordering the Steak Sandwich, my personal favorite, with the sweet potato fries! If you're looking for an appetizer, you can't go wrong with the Cheesesteak Egg Rolls.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sunday BrunchBuzzDined on 3/30/2014A couple of friends and my sister and I got together for a Sunday brunch that was amazing. The food is presented well and I ordered the red velvet waffles. Just the name of the dish got my mouth watering, and they were really good. My sister ordered the chicken and waffles, that was really good as well, but the only key note is that it comes with hot sauce for the chicken and no syrup, so if you have a sweet tooth like my sister you will want to order syrup on the side. We all split an order of their sweet potato fries and those were also amazing. Overall a great experience at De Frisco's, and the open area near the bar makes it feel like you are dining outside but are still inside away from the blowing spring winds. Great atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Uptown DallasMarcelDined on 3/29/2014Great food, great service, and great area to people watch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty TastyGeo59Dined on 3/27/2014The place was pleasant and inviting the Deviled Eggs are great and so are the Cheesecake Egg Rolls!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/22/2014I love Del Frisco's so I wanted to give the Grille a try. Much easier to get a reservation and was seated as soon as I got there as opposed to Del Friscos where I always wait. The food was great. The steak was almost as good as Del Friscos and the Nutella bread pudding was to die for. A little noisy but overall a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/22/2014I made a reservation for a total of 10 people and the Del Frisco's staff was very accommodating and the food was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food as always.ZybachDined on 3/21/2014Always enjoy our time here. Very good food. The pepperoni and sausage flat bread is not to be missed...and of course the ever famous coconut pie, did not disappointment again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great bar experiencePasdfDined on 3/15/2014Knowledgeable and energetic staff, excellent steaks and great wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del Frisco Grill, dallasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/15/2014My wife and i have never been to Del Friscos and we had heard nothing but good things. We went on a Saturday night around 6:30pm which is the time I recommend you go to get a seat right quickly if you do not have a reservation. Shea was our server and his service through out was excellent. We started out with the Philly egg-rolls which is possibly one of the best appetizers we ever had. For our main course my wife go a steak salad which was done to perfection and got the veal meatloaf. The meatloaf was very good and done in way that I had never experienced before. We will definitely be back and will be asking for Shea.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No bang for your buck.JetfuelDined on 3/9/2014Had the Crabcake Eggs Benedict, was strongly recommended by the waiter over the regular Crabcake appetizer. I went for it. The crab cake was delicious but two small bites and it was gone. The foccacia and poached eggs were tasteless. I would never order this again. A fellow guest had the same thing and thought exactly as I did. No one was really impressed. I would only go back for the atmosphere and the service. The food is fresh but really needs some tweaking. Every staff member was exceptionally courteous and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Helpful staff...food aboveWinenutVIPDined on 3/8/2014Helpful staff...food above average...we will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday Brunch on McKinneyColleyvilleDeanVIPDined on 3/1/2014Unlike most of the brunch locations on McKinney there isn't a wait at the Grill. You will pay more than you will at the typical brunch staples; however seating is ample and you can carry on a conversation with your table without yelling.Special Features:
- Very Noisy and food just so soSjschaubDined on 2/26/2014Nice staff but incredibly noisy you could not had people at your own table. Food is no Del Frisco rester aunt. I had the filet and it came initially under cooked then over cooked. The sides were okay but lacked flavoring. I will not return.Special Features:
- Great choice for business lunchimaufg8rDined on 2/25/2014Met a client here for a business lunch, and was not disappointed. The food and service were both outstanding...will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for entertaining clientsJenniferDined on 2/24/2014This is a great place for entertaining clients. In the past, it was a little heavy meal focused, but over the last few months they have slightly revised the menu so there are more light dishes and salads on the menu as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Terrible serviceJDRBMXVIPDined on 2/23/2014The only reason we go back is the food. The service has had a major issue almost every time we eat there.Special Features:
- Very attentive serviceDiningoutVIPDined on 2/23/2014Excellent service, very personal and followed-up by the manager to ensure my visit was going well. Today I only had time for a quick late lunch, actually served off the dinner menu. Everything was prepared as ordered. The wine list is extensive. Unfortunately, the brunch service ends at 3:00 PMSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice!GonzaloVIPDined on 2/22/2014It was my first time at this place, i had heard great things about it. The food was good, the service was excellent and for a 70F sunny day, outside seating was ideal. I was every surprised with the patio being so close to the street how "quiet" it was and how easy to have a conversation while being there. Prices were very reasonable (i can speak for lunch, never been there for dinner).Special Features:
- noisy, over pricednew2dallasDined on 2/16/2014the place was noisy - the food while good was overpriced in my opinion. The ceasar salad I ordered was far too large- more a lunch meal than a starter. The steak was wonderful perfectly cooked. The beef stroganoff was a play on the classic dish and not likedSpecial Features:
- Unique Spin on Traditional BrunchSDTPDined on 2/16/2014Brunch dishes were a unique spin on your usual suspects. Flavors were complex without the food being overly complicated of fussy. Overall atmosphere was lively and energetic. Nice size crowd, but still able to get a table with short notice. I imagine that it will get increasingly busy as people catch on - food was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect ExperiencegreatbdaydinDined on 2/15/2014Although we were unable to have Rush as our server due to seating arrangements everything went well with Nicole. Rush really took great care of me and my friends for my birthday. Even though he did not get to wait on us he brought me a shot, served us some really yummy coconut pie and even went out of his way to make sure the grille served us shrimp and grits. Which he by the way brought in to be cooked! Wonderful experience!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Place...RobbyDined on 2/14/2014Great atmosphere with great service, and great food. Highly recommend the Philly cheesesteak egg rolls.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent Steak HouseGlennDined on 2/14/2014Steak was well cooked and the nutella bread pudding for dessert was decadent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines dinnertimmyDined on 2/14/2014Best steaks we ever had. Service was amazing. Pricing was very fair. Noise level. Ould have been a little lower.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's NightpoliceDined on 2/14/2014This was a chance I took on dinner in uptown and we had an amazing evening. I also wanna say it was our first time at Del Frisco and being greeted by the manager was great, I would like to also thank Patrick he was very knowledgeable and took very good care of us. I will definitely be back for my birthday in a couple weeks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.