823 5th Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.eatatcrow.com/
- Phone: 2062838800
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday and Monday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm, Tuesday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday and Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Modern European, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Our Private Dining Area can accommodate up to 30 seated guests and can be separated from the main dining room by a large red velvet curtain.
- Private Party Contact: Philip Van Seters 2062838800
A word from Crow
Conveniently located in the Lower Queen Anne neighborhood, not five minutes from downtown Seattle, Crow is blocks from Seattle Center and its myriad of attractions (Seattle Opera, theatres, concerts, sports, etc.). Our unique urban location combines a vibrant yet neighborhood atmosphere. We have a chef's counter and full dining room with a private dining area reservable for up to 30 people. We have a full bar and an international wine list recognized for its exceptional values. Reservations are recommended.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Crow reviews from OpenTable diners
98 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (81)fit for foodies (68)special occasion (31)romantic (29)good for groups (25)notable wine list (22)hot spot (18)vibrant bar scene (17)late-night find (7)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Had a problem at CrowOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 2/26/2014We had a problem with the service at Crow. The waitress apologized but neither the manager or the owner did anything about it. If a restaurant doesn't want to make a customer happy (we made them aware that we weren't happy!) I don't like to return there. I do not recommend this restaurant based on our experience. There are other choices on Queen Anne where the restaurant is motivated to give good customer service.
- Nice spot around Seattle CenterEagerdinerDined on 2/22/2014I'm always looking for restaurants around Seattle Center where we can have a nice dinner prior to going to the theater. This was a great spot for us, near enough to the Rep that we could park once, good food, and a leisurely experience.Special Features:
- small menuOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/22/2014The meal at Crow was good, the entrees were well prepared and service was professional. My only complaint would be the lack of interesting appetizers on the menu. The mussels were wonderful, would like to see several of this kind of offering.
- Anniversary DinnerBrendanDined on 2/21/2014Was a great place to go for an anniversary. Would recommend to anyone. Great atmosphere and excellent food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do you need to read the menu?GiovanniDined on 2/21/2014If you don't need to see the food you're served, then Crow will do you well. While We were grateful for the candle light that enabled us to read the menu, the inability To distinguish duck meat from duck fat made for some regrettable eating moments. An enormous and bland green salad with little dressing? While the bread is incredibly yummy, The inability to see the food we ordered seemed, well, odd.Special Features:
- Lively but loudServcoDined on 2/19/2014Great service, great food and atmosphere but perhaps a bit loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is amazing!skittletoezDined on 2/14/2014I loved every entree our group tried and the pecan pie was out of this world!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I've been meaning to visitKatherineDined on 2/14/2014I've been meaning to visit for Crow for years and finally dined here on Valentine's Day. Everything was wonderful, I can't believe it's taken me so long to eat here. The food was amazing, everything had such intense flavor. The pan roasted chicken was one of the best things I've eaten in years. The service was outstanding as well. Definitely plan to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cozy for a blustery nightCrowguestDined on 2/11/2014Crow offers a romanitc venue on a rainy evening. Duck into this neighborhood gem with your sweetheart for a comforting meal and a glass of wine. Crow's serving staff is informed and friendly and the atmosphere is warm and candlelit.Special Features:
- Rather disappointingLike2eatDined on 2/8/2014The Crow had been recommended to us, but we found the noise level so high that we had great difficulty talking to each other across a small table for two. The sauce for the vegetarian main course option seemed tasty at first, but actually was far too salty. The cheese plate 'for two' was rather mean on the cheese (small pieces of only two types of cheese).
- CrowOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/8/2014Love this place and go there multiple times a year. It's fun to sit at the dining bar and watch the chefs prepare wonderful fool.Special Features:
- Great foodnelsonVIPDined on 2/8/2014This was our first time here and the food was wonderful. The fish was cooked perfectly and the dinner came at a good pace. Would definitely recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Menu!EVMEGDined on 2/7/2014We had the lamb shank and the polenta cakes for our mains, cheese board and raw oysters for appies and the sticky toffee pudding for dessert. Everything was delicious - better than we expected, by far!Special Features:
- Good for Lower Queen AnnePhinRidgDinerDined on 2/7/2014Best choice in the Seattle Center area. Food good if not memorable. Extensive well-priced wine list.Special Features:
- always delicious!vrh124Dined on 2/7/2014I eat here before every Pacific Northwest Ballet I attend. Delicious food and impeccable service ALWAYS!! highly recommend Crow!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Food and ServiceTWolfeDined on 2/6/2014The pan roasted chicken wrapped in prosciutto is classic. The lasagne tasted like my grandmother made it. All the salads are fresh, local marvels. I love the warm colors and cozy booths. This place is perfect and not terribly overpriced either.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, but long wait for foodALRumVIPDined on 2/3/2014Went on a Monday eve at 8pm. Got a table immediately but soup/salad took forever!! Disappointed they were out of bread, and that they didn't bother to tell us until we asked. Would have loved to scoop up some of the delicious cauliflower purée soup with their fresh bread. Maybe they need to keep some backup loaves in the freezer, or make a quick run to nearby Metropolitan Market? As always the pan-roasted proscuitto-wrapped chicken entree was fantastic, and we also liked the lamb and mahi-mahi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Way too loud and too expensiveFinedine123Dined on 1/31/2014Way too loud and too expensive for low quality food
- Great experiencezmanDined on 1/18/2014Wonderful dinner prior to attending the Opera. Everything was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'd go back but please smile...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/17/2014My wife and I had a fun night and our food was great. The waitress was super friendly, wish I could remeber her name. However, the hostess was not very friendly. Pretty sure she said "Hey" and that was it. Not a big deal but my wife and I both noticed her attitude.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pre-concert dinner place!DeniseLeeDined on 1/17/2014First time at Crow. We loved it! Started with El Chupacabra cocktail. Crustini and parmasan pudding. Seared Scallops and Procutto Wraped Chicken. Waiter was great and service was really good. Menu is nice and small so you know what they do is very fresh with focus to detail. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our waiter immediately askedAnneDined on 1/15/2014Our waiter immediately asked us about our time constraints (we had tickets to the Opera) and made sure our orders were in, which allowed us to relax and enjoy our meal without worrying about the time. The food was delicious with very generous portions.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic MealdfryVIPDined on 1/6/2014We sat at the Chef's Counter and had fun watching them prep the meals. Our favorites were the perfectly cooked and seasoned seared scallops with Brussels sprouts, bacon, and chestnuts. Prior to this visit, I wasn't a fan of Brussels sprouts, but this dish was superb, and now I love Brussels sprouts. Husband's roasted chicken wrapped with prosciutto was crispy, moist, and delicious. The English sticky toffee pudding was the best we've ever had. Service was excellent as well.
- Good but could be betterTasmanDined on 1/4/2014I was a little disappointed by our dining experience at Crow - mostly with the lack of attention to details I expect from a nicer restaurant. The roast chicken was very good but the cassoulet was a bit salty. We shared a salad and they neither split the salad for us nor provided us with an extra plate. No offer to hang up our coats. No effort to discuss the menu. The service was courteous but cold and almost disinterested. There were long delays between stops by the wait staff, few if any smiles or small courtesies. For the money we spent I expect a better dining experience.
- Love this place!April13Dined on 1/4/2014We had a fun day at Seattte Center...Chihuly, Space Needle and Imax...walking a few blocks to Crow was the perfect way to end our great day trip before heading back to Olympia. Wonderful food, great service and some very nice cocktails, too! How lucky to Iive in the neighborhood and make this a regular stop.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food at a neighborhood placeLokiDined on 12/29/2013The restaurant is spacious (almost cavernous), but still friendly and intimate in a peculiar way. We arrived pretty close to kitchen closing, but were promptly seated, and the server was very attentive and helpful. Loved the $20 for bottle of wine.. some decent wines too. To help even more, the server was able to manage a bottle not on the $20 list for us for that price so happy about that. The food was good, though not exceptional in my opinion. I had the cassoulet, and it was quite flavorful, but I think could have been presented in a manner to make it more attractive. The other dishes on the table were also fairly good, and a decent place for Vegetarian options, as 2 folks in my party were vegetarians, and liked what they got.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experience!CawCawDined on 12/28/2013My wife and I took her parents to dinner here to celebrate a birthday. We had wonderful attentive service and enjoyed the atmosphere with its warm lighting. The food was excellent and flavored well, though a bit on the heavy side (think lots of cream and butter). Our birthday gal also got a free dessert!Special Features:
- Courteous staff. All fourOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/27/2013Courteous staff. All four in our party raved about our food. Waitress was attentive and pleasant .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and atmospherePkbeer8Dined on 12/21/2013What a great find and so convenient for the ballet. The food was delicious and service impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place but...Derik98290Dined on 12/21/2013We patronize Crow every year before we see The Nutcracker. Every year, the service has been great and so has the food. This year, however, there could have been some improvements. My wife and I invited two other couples to dinner who had never been to Crow. We all had a great time and our server, Roger, was excellent. Three of us ordered the tenderloin, two ordered the scallops, and my wife ordered the lasagna. Everything came out great…except the lasagna. It had obviously been precooked, frozen or refrigerated, and reheated. The middle was cool and the edges were extremely hot. My wife didn’t mention this until after the ballet so I did not give Crow a chance to remedy the situation. I’m sure they would have had they known about it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Complete dining package!t5thomasDined on 12/21/2013We had a party of 7 dining after the ballet. Sat down and the waiter was very good- not all over us for ordering this or that- just laid back but very courteous and professional. Food was outstanding- we ordered chicken, lamb shank and lasagna- had mussels/clams as an appetizer. Would recommend this as a great place to go that has everything- ambiance, service and great food! Love it and would say it is one of my favorite places in Seattle.Special Features:
- Post Theater DinnertotesmagoatsDined on 12/15/2013We had a group of 6, with a child and everything was perfect! Perfect for McCaw Hall dining!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific dinner!CollectionsFanDined on 12/15/2013We ate at Crow after the Nutcracker. Literally everything was delicious! The service was friendly, attentive but not overbearing, the salad and desert were great and the all 3 entrees we had were really tasty and different from each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/14/2013The food was uniformly excellent: delicious and beautifully presented. The music was too loud most of the time; the acoustics are poor and make it difficult to have a conversation.Special Features:
- Wish it were betterhonesteaterVIPDined on 12/13/2013On paper, Crow looks great, and our first meal there 1 year ago was quite pleasant. However, 2 subsequent meals have been sub-par for the price point and the service very slow. The space is always smoky, despite high ceilings and fans. It doesn't seem like anyone in the kitchen is passionate about the food they make.Special Features:
- very good foodBobPDined on 12/12/2013The chicken was amazing my girlfriend loved the mushroom risottoSpecial Features:
- great findnikkileemillerDined on 12/11/2013This restaurant was recommended to me by a friend. I loved that I could reserve a table on their website. When we arrived it was great to e seated right away. All the staff were great. The menu is limited but as the waitresses stated they don't offer a lot of food butwhat they do offer they do well. Upon her recommendation myself and a friend ordered the tenderloin. This had to be the best tenderloin I had ever had. Very please with our service food and the atmosphere. I would return for sure.Special Features:
- Food was awesome! The filetOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/10/2013Food was awesome! The filet and chicken are must haves….we are now dreaming of the chicken and eating it again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Perfect Neighborhood RestaurantluloDined on 12/9/2013The perfect restaurant in lower queen anne/uptown neighborhood - nice enough for a date night or nice dinner, but casual enough for a weekday night meal out. Absolutely love sitting at the food bar where you can watch the chefs cook. The food is constently good - never too fussy and never boring, always full of flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small menu, big tasteNu2SeattleDined on 12/8/2013With a small, rotating menu Crow has delighted me twice with unique combinations. Standard on the menu is the roasted chicken- so flavorful. So good, in fact, I came back to test out a special: trout on a bed of Brussels sprouts, bacon and apple. I'm no sprouts fan but took a gamble and am glad I did. The crunchy mix with the fish was delightful! I'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.