Fix - Bellagio
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Fix - Bellagio
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.fixlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7026938400x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chris Conlon
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private & intimate, FIX Private Dining Room offers guests an opportunity for a unique experience to host friends, family or associates. The private dining space at FIX can accommodate up to 24 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Karen Carlough 7026938300x1905
A word from Fix - Bellagio
This cutting-edge environment elevates simply prepared, all-American fare! Feast on fish, meat and poultry – prepared to your exacting specifications. This space, constructed almost entirely of Costa Rican Padouk wood, has been designed by Graft of Berlin to create a vibrant environment with a unique design.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Fix - Bellagio - Best Restaurants in Bellagio Hotel & Casino ›
Fix - Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
89 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (35)hot spot (34)special occasion (32)vibrant bar scene (25)good for groups (24)late-night find (23)romantic (17)notable wine list (7)great for lunch (4)scenic view (4)great for outdoor dining (1)neighborhood gem (1)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- While in Vegas...DjmartinDined on 4/4/2014The staff and food were excellent. I will eat there again. The music playing was very loud. It was difficult hearing each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentNancyBVIPDined on 4/3/2014This, my third visit, was as good as the first two. We were a party of six and all reasonably inebriated but the servers took it in stride. Excellent service and great food. Love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice MealCWoodVIPDined on 4/3/2014Interesting Kale Caesar salad, good steak and very good blueberry coffee cake. Service though was a bit spotty and I was there early before the crowd. Two men next to me were very vocal about the lack of service attention and it didn't seem to be handled well.
- Best restaurant in Vegas!Foodie22Dined on 4/2/2014I've been to several amazing restaurants on The Strip and this tops them all. You can't compete with incredible food and service... It's first class all the way. Order the cured yogurt and blackberry jam appetizer and a steak or the perfectly cooked scallops. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happening & PriceyamesnapesVIPDined on 3/29/2014This restaurant is always a fun option when at the Bellagio. The bar is always packed as they have great signature drinks and small bites, although the prices are at the high end, even for The Strip so be prepared for a hefty bill.Special Features:
- Yum!YoungatheartDined on 3/29/2014The appetizers and shared sides were beyond yummy. The presentation and portions were just right for those who don't want a great deal of food before venturing out. My friend and I bought multiple dishes and shared along with drinks and tried a dessert. I can't rate the main dishes as I did not try. However, the duck prosciutto flatbread, chili cheese fries, truffle fries, baked cauliflower, buffalo wings and apple doughnuts were fabulous. We had these over two nights. Also, the Raspberry Sin martini and Raging Berry drinks were scrumptious and refreshing, but only for those who like sweet beverages. The place also provides a great place to people watch which is always fun in Vegas. Will certainly try to get back the next time I visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was ImpeccableLynnDined on 3/24/2014My friend and I headed to Fix for filets. The best part of our experience was the service. Marcus and Michael (M&M as they said) where extremely attentive and charismatic. Dinner was great, I would have preferred another veggie options for the sides (they only had creamed spinach or cauliflower) so I got the smoked mashed potatoes, which were good. I would highly recommend the restaurant.Special Features:
- Great Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/24/2014One of the better restaurants in a Casino. Delicious food and reasonable prices. Pork Shank was fantastic and cooked to perfection!Special Features:
- GreatFood and People Watching PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/22/2014The Lobster Tacos were amazing and the Crispy Pork Shank was like none other. Mac and Cheese is fried (looks like sticks) and makes for good sharing app. All this and watch people move about through Bellagio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fix - BellagioOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/22/2014We had a fabulous meal there - we did realize that the menu had changed (smaller) since we were there last. Wish they still offered Oysters, but it was still tons of fun and lots of great food. Fabulous, Fun cocktails!! We'd definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lively!NancyBVIPDined on 3/22/2014This was our second visit to Fix. It is a young, somewhat loud, open area just off the gaming floor of the resort. The menu is a bit eclectic, everything was good, but I would not say outstanding. The service was adequate but lacked warmth. I'd go back, but not in a hurry to do so.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sweet Savory Foodie SurpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/22/2014It's rare at a steakhouse when you can say that the food was a delightful surprise. The Bellagio has a reliable reputation in terms of quality and Vegas is very competitive with a myriad of great steakhouses so how could I go wrong? Great start- perfect martini, excellent tuna tartare appetizer on crispy rise cake. Delicious. Next came the kale (nice update) caesar salad and a perfectly cooked filet mignon oscar style simply prepared with a selection of sauces on the side. The desserts were out of this world. Our initial intention was to share a single chocolate dessert and it was so outstanding we ordered a second dessert with every calorie worth it. Only drawback, restaurant open to the Casino and feels like fine dining in the mall.Special Features:
- The pepper steak was greatWedontneednonicknamesVIPDined on 3/17/2014The pepper steak was great in my view but some people might find it a little too peppery.Clam chowder was excellent.Server was really nice and engaging.Special Features:
- ReviewsPreviewsDined on 3/14/2014Great Restaurant. Have been there twice. I love it. Every time I go to Vegas, I will be stopping by.Special Features:
- Outstanding!DoubleEDined on 3/12/2014Food, decor & service were outstanding! Portion size was disappointing.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Got IllPhoenixDined on 3/12/2014Great place to eat; been there several times; our favorite resturant in Las Vegas. This time however, both of became ill shortly after eating. We were recovered in 24 hours but it was a tough go. The common items we both had were creamed spinich and the small goat cheese sandwichs that accompanied the Tomato soup.Special Features:
- Not what I rememberDiner37Dined on 3/7/2014Service was poor. Food was cold, but could never get our waiter to complain. He had too many tables. He would check on other tables but never us. Could not find manager to complain either. When our waiter finally did come we asked for the check. He said nothing. My husband forced me to give him 10%. He did not deserve that. Last time we are there we had great service, food, and time. This was not the same. I will not go back. Not worth the money.
- Great before a showOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/7/2014Great spot to go to before the "O" show. Convenient as in same hotel, Bellagio, nice vibe, we had great steak and fish taco's. Small menu. But very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Couldn't Hear this Train WreckgottalikegoodfoodfriendsDined on 3/6/2014Just an awful experience. We were in town for a convention and were taking customers/clients out for a nice meal and to discuss business. The music was turned up so obnoxiously loud, it made speaking to each other at the table both uncomfortable and difficult. We actually asked to have the music level lowered, but I don't think they heard our request over the music and the other patrons trying to talk over the music. The food was pretty good, but I was surprised we got what we ordered. Finally, they had the nerve to ask us to move to the bar area after our meal because they wanted to re-seat the table. More like a night-club rather than a fine dining experience as advertised. Great place to take a hot date that you don't want to talk to.
- They made it rightAngelaDined on 3/5/2014We had a reservation through Open Table during a busy week in Vegas. The hostess gave away our table and tried to convince us that everyone was sitting in the bar that night, which just wasn't true. The seats there had no back and the booths were really reclined so that everyone sitting basically had no back support for the entire meal. We joked that it was like sitting on the floor at a Japanese restaurant. I did complain and they did not move us but the manager bought us three bottles of wine, so we really appreciated the gesture. And the food was amazing. Plus, the service was phenomenal as well. It was just uncomfortable and somewhat unfortunate as we were treating clients to dinner.I would recommend this to a friend.
- GOOD FOOD, HIGH NOISE LEVELOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/5/2014Fix has wonderful food, however if you are on a business dinner avoid. You will be screaming all night only to be heard across the table.Special Features:
- SosoDynoDanDined on 3/5/2014It was extremely loud and although the food was excellent, it arrived at our table all over the place. The salads showed up after the main course and one guest received his baked potato while others at the table were having dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too Loud for Group/ClientHeatherDined on 3/3/2014We took our clients to the Fix for client dinner during week of ConExpo, 7 people in total. The food and service was awesome, however the music & noise was way too loud for a client dinner. We could barely hear each other, and most in our group was in there 30's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner without conversationAliceDined on 2/28/2014Fixx is simply far two loud to encourage good digestion, much less minimal conversation. Food portions were small. All in all, we were happy to finish quickly and escape.Special Features:
- Good Pre-Show MealSandraskoVIPDined on 2/27/2014Great meal before seeing a show. Good service and the Kobe Chili Cheese Fries are wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SmokeyabroughtonDined on 2/22/2014The restaurant was so smokey that it burned my throat and hurt my eyes, it was difficult to enjoy dinner. My filet was overcooked as was my friends pork shank. The service was great but i would not go back.
- ExcellentDavidDined on 2/21/2014The crispy pork is one of the best thing that I've ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, service and locationjphmdsfDined on 2/20/2014This was our second time to Fix, and it was just as good the second time. The steaks, pork, and seafood were excellent and served hot, the sides were very tasty, and the service was attentive, with someone dropping by to assess our needs often, but without being intrusive. The interior of the restaurant is livened by a bar, but was not noisy. We chose to sit along the casino where we could people watch, which did not disappoint. We got before-dinner cocktails and wine, which were delivered promptly. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedSilvanaDined on 2/17/2014They continuously run 30+ minutes beyond reservation times. The food is good, but not worth the wait while you stare at empty tables.
- Exceptional Service (and food)OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/17/2014The service was exceptional and the food outstanding and made a really enjoyable pinnacle to our trip to Las Vegas!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Even Better Servicebgh867Dined on 2/17/2014I had dinner at FIX. The food was very good, but the service was even better. The servers were attentive, but not overbearing. When I mentioned that I thought the steak might be a bit well done (I'd ordered medium-rare), Brook said that if there was any question, he'd get me another. They brought me out a second steak, cooked to absolute perfection. Brook was an outstanding server who focused upon customer satisfaction, rather than just turning his table.Special Features:
- Not A Steak HouseshtrdglassheartDined on 2/14/2014We created reservations here simply by reccomendation while booking a show at the Bellagio.. yes, fix does serve steak but, I would not call it a steakhouse. I was disatisfied from the moment I arrived with my boyfriend. It was incredibly loud with music blasting to the point where you could not hear yourself think let alone talk. The seats were far to close together which made it hard to maneuver at all. On top of all that even though in our reservations it stated my bf had a but allergy they did not call to warn us or that about half of their food was cooked in peanut oil. If you have a but allergy also stay clear. Ended up with an overpriced 20$ bowl of soup and salad and leaving hungry. I will not be returning or recommending to anyone.Special Features:
- Too Noisy and Poor Food SelectionLocalDined on 2/14/2014The loud, distracting and head-ache inducing music was not able to mask that the food selections were minimal and the table spacing too close. It was impossible to talk without speaking loudly which allowed everyone seated adjacent to you to hear every word. The tables were so close together, they had to move the table for us to be seated. There was only 3 salads to choose from and only one item on the entire menu that was appealing. Desert was the highlight of the meal. I would recommend ordering desert to go so you could enjoy it at a table away from the restaurant and have a conversation.
- Lacked proper ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2014Music was a fast loud repetitious beat not suitable for a Valentines day romantic atmosphere. Waiters kept up with fast paced service. Baked stuffed lobster lacked flavor and texture. The butter was not hot and to clarified such that it was like vegetable oil. Other courses were very good and presentation was nice. They were very small portions but with the lobster entree it was just the right amount.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You do not get what you seepapyDined on 2/13/2014Lots of waiters and no service..food was cold, wine has been rejected twice ..this is a trap for tourists.. Very , very disappointedSpecial Features:
- I was treated to the absoluteOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/12/2014I was treated to the absolute best Whole Lobster Dinner I have ever tasted! Service was great, would have been nice to have a little complimentary bread before the meal. We will dine there again in the future when we re-visit Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food we both hadOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/7/2014Excellent Food we both had the filet mignon and stuffed lobster. Wine selections were good a little pricey but decent wines. We set on outisde edge which helped keep the noise level down and great people watching in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flavor spot onLLWEDined on 2/7/2014This place gets rave reviews from my husband and I. The wood fired grill they use to fire their hand cut steaks...gave amazing flavor. The sauces had incredible attention to detail and paired well. The sliders were the best I've had, cooked perfectly medium--and the donut stuffed with apple filling for dessert...decadent!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was great, the serviceerjackDined on 2/7/2014The food was great, the service was terrible and they were unable to provide us with separate bills. For an automatic 18% gratuity I would expect the level of service to be at least average when in fact it was a disgrace. The Manager of the restaurant had to come to our table to explain why he couldn't separate the bill for us and frankly it was an unjustified excuse. I will never, ever dine here again. Waste of time and money.
- okay not greatLad50VIPDined on 2/5/2014Fix was just okay. Very crowded and very loud. It is located next to the casino area, and so you get some lingering cigarette smoke as well. Food was good, and for the price I expected greatness, but my steak was over cooked. Service was inconsistent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.